Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,554 members, 7,819,984 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 07:57 AM

Top 5 Ways To Impress Men - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Top 5 Ways To Impress Men (36181 Views)

Girls, Have You Done Anything To Impress A Guy? / Guys, What Were The Things You Did To Impress A Girl? / What Was The Dumbest Thing You Ever Did To Impress A Girl/guy? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Top 5 Ways To Impress Men by Donjazzy12(m): 11:33pm On Jun 10, 2017
edidiongmichael:
The only way to impress me.. If you don't have this, goan impress Buhari in London. undecided
How is Kemen your brother? Or are you not from Akwaibom? You guys are sex slaves!
Re: Top 5 Ways To Impress Men by discman2k2(m): 5:44am On Jun 11, 2017
EgunMogaji:
Kitchen: An excellent cook

Living Room: A superb hostess

Da Oza Room: A demonstration of sexual prowess and uninhibited performance.

The rest is just fluff.
Nice demands bro, buh wht do u bring to d table?
Re: Top 5 Ways To Impress Men by Privated: 8:43am On Jun 11, 2017
Benita27:
On the contrary, men are different, and same are their preferences.

Dearest! If you would search your Heart and accept the truth, you would agree with me that no man on earth would marry a woman different from the one painted by the Writer. Men being different and their Preferences would never negate the stated points. But the Problem is the total lack of the above in our today's girls/women. Very Unfortunate!!!

But all of the above for your HUSBAND not Boyfriend and Girlfriend things. It's not AFRICAN and BIBLICALLY WRONG

How I so much wish women would look inward and Mend their ways. All these fake life ain't worth it. Thanks to our Celebrities, Cable TV and the Social Media.

Be Sincere Beloved

2 Likes

Re: Top 5 Ways To Impress Men by olujastro: 8:52am On Jun 11, 2017
MissRaine69:
How about being yourself that is so much easier ...read a few newspapers and books that makes a woman a lot more fascinating.
Being a lot more fascinating sounds great for exciting conversations in a relationship.
On being herself, what if the person herself isn't good enough? Being herself may not help the relationship, hence the need for these 5 excellent points to serve as areas of improvement.
Re: Top 5 Ways To Impress Men by MissRaine69(f): 9:55am On Jun 11, 2017
olujastro:

Being a lot more fascinating sounds great for exciting conversations in a relationship.
On being herself, what if the person herself isn't good enough? Being herself may not help the relationship, hence the need for these 5 excellent points to serve as areas of improvement.
If you are a confident woman, you can be yourself.
Re: Top 5 Ways To Impress Men by FvckShiT(m): 10:34am On Jun 11, 2017
iamadonis2:

Ahem... Guy I've been meaning to ask you... Is the person who cursed you still alive?

Go fúçking choke on your dad's blöödyfûçkiñg çoçk
Re: Top 5 Ways To Impress Men by MzJin(f): 11:43am On Jun 11, 2017
McBrooklyn:
Somebody said... "That Mandzukiç goal against Real Madrid in the UEFA champions league final is better than some relationship goals nowadays"... grin

U allow a woman to tryna catch u cheat tru ur behaviour n attitude ......trust me we are so sensitive n observant.
Re: Top 5 Ways To Impress Men by MzJin(f): 11:44am On Jun 11, 2017
importexpert:

yes that is true, men are different. their preferences can be summarized into a limited number. if you take English alphabets for example: they are 26 different letters and can be categorized into 2. i.e vowels and consonants. same way, men preferences differ but they can be summed up and grouped cheesy

Hmmmmmmmmmmm......em a lil skeptical abt dis
Re: Top 5 Ways To Impress Men by MzJin(f): 11:48am On Jun 11, 2017
FvckShiT:

fúçking suck the diçks every blöödyfûçkiñg day

Why is it dat everytin u say begins n ends with f*** f***shit is it dat ur brains are made of f*** n ur life filled with f***ing shits dat even ur f***ing thumb cant type few phrase in English without f***ing adding F***......gosh u are fúçkingly f***ed up F***...... U lucky lalalastical sensors his forum......
Re: Top 5 Ways To Impress Men by MzJin(f): 12:03pm On Jun 11, 2017
iamadonis2:

Ahem... Guy I've been meaning to ask you... Is the person who cursed you still alive?

Pls help me ask Him ooooooo......dis guy deserve deliverance from d shrine on Fvckshit okija shrine.....i just pray Father Okunaenrere.. Did not destroy d native doctor dat did dis to u alongside d shrine when he destroyed it........haba....wetin self oga Fvckshit
Re: Top 5 Ways To Impress Men by Nobody: 12:43pm On Jun 11, 2017
discman2k2:

Nice demands bro, buh wht do u bring to d table?

Not demands, only weak men make demands on women. These are must haves.

I bring these to the table plus a whole lot of good loving.

Re: Top 5 Ways To Impress Men by McBrooklyn(m): 12:53pm On Jun 11, 2017
MzJin:

U allow a woman to tryna catch u cheat tru ur behaviour n attitude ......trust me we are so sensitive n observant.

LOL... Like seriously?? cheesy
Re: Top 5 Ways To Impress Men by MzJin(f): 12:56pm On Jun 11, 2017
McBrooklyn:

LOL... Like seriously?? cheesy

Yes Sir. ....like seriously
Re: Top 5 Ways To Impress Men by starness(m): 1:07pm On Jun 11, 2017
Thats truth
Re: Top 5 Ways To Impress Men by newslifeop: 1:19pm On Jun 11, 2017
Ok
Re: Top 5 Ways To Impress Men by McBrooklyn(m): 2:04pm On Jun 11, 2017
MzJin:

Yes Sir. ....like seriously

LOL... Only a cheater will know how to catch a cheater... Hope you know that?? wink
Re: Top 5 Ways To Impress Men by olujastro: 2:06pm On Jun 11, 2017
MissRaine69:

If you are a confident woman, you can be yourself.
You obviously didn't get my point. For example, my previous girlfriend is one of those described in one of the points raised cos she treats a relationship as a gateway to financial prosperity. Its a view she feels should be the norm, which makes her very indifferent in pursuing her own financial/career success. This thread is for such a person to help her change her ways cos "being herself" is a turn-off already to most men.
Re: Top 5 Ways To Impress Men by FvckShiT(m): 3:04pm On Jun 11, 2017
MzJin:

Why is it dat everytin u say begins n ends with f*** f***shit is it dat ur brains are made of f*** n ur life filled with f***ing shits dat even ur f***ing thumb cant type few phrase in English without f***ing adding F***......gosh u are fúçkingly f***ed up F***...... U lucky lalalastical sensors his forum......

I fúçking see you wanna fúçk me so bad baby grin
Re: Top 5 Ways To Impress Men by MzJin(f): 3:17pm On Jun 11, 2017
FvckShiT:

Oga u need d Holy Ghost.....i bind u
Re: Top 5 Ways To Impress Men by MzJin(f): 3:19pm On Jun 11, 2017
McBrooklyn:

LOL... Only a cheater will know how to catch a cheater... Hope you know that?? wink

I doubt sometimes its merely instincts Sir
Re: Top 5 Ways To Impress Men by MzJin(f): 3:51pm On Jun 11, 2017
FvckShiT:

That was not wat i wrote ooooo Blood of Christ......nairaland is a terrible place dat was not what i wrote oooooo. I meant u need Christ in ur life.............
Re: Top 5 Ways To Impress Men by MzJin(f): 3:54pm On Jun 11, 2017
FvckShiT:

U nid God pls get off my thread. ........
Re: Top 5 Ways To Impress Men by FvckShiT(m): 3:59pm On Jun 11, 2017
MzJin:

U nid God pls get off my thread. ........

How yo fúçking know I ain't fúçking got him/her already?
Re: Top 5 Ways To Impress Men by McBrooklyn(m): 5:25pm On Jun 11, 2017
MzJin:

So it's merely an emoji instinct that will tell you a guy is cheating and you'd be right after all??
Re: Top 5 Ways To Impress Men by MzJin(f): 6:37pm On Jun 11, 2017
[quote author=McBrooklyn post=57420150]

So it's merely an emoji instinct that will tell you a guy is cheating and you'd be right after all??
[/quote

Definitely Sir.........but not 100% re instinctive... Have u heard abt an Adage that goes like this " your instincts dnt lie" it works 4 me.....
Re: Top 5 Ways To Impress Men by McBrooklyn(m): 10:38pm On Jun 11, 2017
MzJin:

It worked for you probably cos you've caught one or your numerous boyfriends cheating, shey??
Re: Top 5 Ways To Impress Men by MzJin(f): 6:51am On Jun 12, 2017
McBrooklyn:

It worked for you probably cos you've caught one or your numerous boyfriends cheating, shey??

Numerous. ........i wont use dat word.....anyways which i had numerous u know varieties dey say is d taste of life.....esp form men like ye..*winks....... wink
Re: Top 5 Ways To Impress Men by MzJin(f): 7:37am On Jun 12, 2017
McBrooklyn:

Numerous. ........i wont use dat word.....anyways wish i had numerous u know varieties dey say is d taste of life.....esp form men like ye..*winks....... wink
Re: Top 5 Ways To Impress Men by McBrooklyn(m): 9:24am On Jun 12, 2017
MzJin:

Numerous. ........i wont use dat word.....anyways wish i had numerous u know varieties dey say is d taste of life.....esp form men like ye..*winks....... wink

LOL... Too bad you don't have a DP attached to your profile tongue ... Upload your pic first and let's see what you've got... wink
Re: Top 5 Ways To Impress Men by MzJin(f): 9:38am On Jun 12, 2017
McBrooklyn:

LOL... Too bad you don't have a DP attached to your profile tongue ... Upload your pic first and let's see what you've got... wink

I dnt wana have u break a gurls heart tomorrow or file a divorce paper at d court asap Sir... .
Re: Top 5 Ways To Impress Men by McBrooklyn(m): 1:20pm On Jun 12, 2017
MzJin:

I dnt wana have u break a gurls heart tomorrow or file a divorce paper at d court asap Sir... .

LOL... Will you stop teasing me and show me what I'm gonna break a girl's heart on top?? angry

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Woman In Police Net For Using Teen Daughter To Defraud Suitors / Help! My Masturbation Addiction Level Is Out Of This World / Reply To A Lady Calling Guys Womaniser

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.