Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,587 members, 7,820,116 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 10:01 AM

Top 5 Ways To Impress Men - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Top 5 Ways To Impress Men (36184 Views)

Girls, Have You Done Anything To Impress A Guy? / Guys, What Were The Things You Did To Impress A Girl? / What Was The Dumbest Thing You Ever Did To Impress A Girl/guy? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Top 5 Ways To Impress Men by Nobody: 7:54pm On Jun 10, 2017
Kitchen: An excellent cook

Living Room: A superb hostess

Da Oza Room: A demonstration of sexual prowess and uninhibited performance.

The rest is just fluff.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Top 5 Ways To Impress Men by Nobody: 7:54pm On Jun 10, 2017
The only way I can be impressed is if she is real with me
Even if she have to hurt my feelings
wink
Re: Top 5 Ways To Impress Men by LadyJustice(f): 7:55pm On Jun 10, 2017
'
Re: Top 5 Ways To Impress Men by Nobody: 7:55pm On Jun 10, 2017
The only way I can be impressed is her been real with me
Even if she have to hurt my feelings
wink
Re: Top 5 Ways To Impress Men by MissRaine69(f): 7:55pm On Jun 10, 2017
How about being yourself that is so much easier ...read a few newspapers and books that makes a woman a lot more fascinating.

1 Like

Re: Top 5 Ways To Impress Men by Thobiy(m): 7:56pm On Jun 10, 2017
cerowo:
Well written op
Yea well said this coming from a lady
Re: Top 5 Ways To Impress Men by AngelicDamsel(f): 7:56pm On Jun 10, 2017
Ok
Re: Top 5 Ways To Impress Men by besticality: 7:56pm On Jun 10, 2017
Ok
Re: Top 5 Ways To Impress Men by Nobody: 7:56pm On Jun 10, 2017
1bkaye come and see before you will say I didn't give u heads up.
Re: Top 5 Ways To Impress Men by Bahddo(m): 7:56pm On Jun 10, 2017
No intelligence? Wow... sad

Well, a girl that reads alot and knows so much, caresses every inch of my brain.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Top 5 Ways To Impress Men by Nobody: 7:56pm On Jun 10, 2017
EgunMogaji:
Kitchen: An excellent cook

Living Room: A superb hostess

Da Oza Room: A demonstration of sexual prowess and uninhibited performance.

The rest is just fluff.
Osheyy baami grin grin

1 Like

Re: Top 5 Ways To Impress Men by chronique(m): 7:57pm On Jun 10, 2017
Endorsed.
Re: Top 5 Ways To Impress Men by Nobody: 7:57pm On Jun 10, 2017
And op..i have been trying to catch that crawling spider on your signature but couldn't..well nice one.
if only them get sense.
Re: Top 5 Ways To Impress Men by Philinho(m): 7:58pm On Jun 10, 2017
not still a remedy for divorce
Re: Top 5 Ways To Impress Men by chimaobinelson(m): 7:58pm On Jun 10, 2017
Horse power (1) Today in PPA school as a young cute coper * winks* After practically shuttling round the whole University, running errands for my lovely Oga ,i mean my HOD. I finally set out to the Faculty of Mathematics and computing here in KUST to meet up with an acquaintance. She had recently concluded the mandatory one year of national service and hearing I was in Kano , arranged for a meet. As in the days before, Ada was looking as gorgeous as ever. Lovely smile: White teeth: Strong black gum: Pointed nose: Dark skin: Slim body: Slight elevated backside: Every other thing: Smartly dressed in a black leggings, a mixly coloured long gown and the traditional black leather handbag. Handicapped, I succeeded not in avoiding to give her that long "guys stare". Quickly, I held myself only to be cast aback to sweet memories of our undergraduate days and cursed myself for not doing the needful when I had the chance. Damn, I would have 'toasted' her back then! All those green light. All those Shebi this dress fits me. All those lets go to night class together. All those you don't want me to coman visit you. All those have you eaten, Oya meet me in front of Babylon. Etcetera! I can't believe it took me 3years to decipher their real meaning. Now I know I was merely a labourer, "washing" the car for the real driver to use as he deems appropriate. What a fool I was! Oya back to the crux! So after the usual handshake (yours truly is still scared of receiving hugs from women, at least in the open), exchange of pleasantries and the statutory bla bla bla. We decided to take a short walk to one of the cafeteria around for a bottle of cold coke. Just when I thought the opportunity was ripe to undo my innocent undergraduate foolishness, we were both attracted to an unusual but 'wonderful' sight. Apparently, two of the university's horses couldn't hold it any longer and were seriously mating (as in making out) not minding the hot sun, not minding uncountable on- looks and incandescent jabs by several passers-by. Really, dude couldn't wait till night fall? C'mon people, who does that? Embarrassed (am sure she was too), I tried so aimlessly to deflate that unfortunate distraction and plead my case. But mehn, I couldn't help but to be perpetually drawn to the scene. It was as if my village people had completely usurped certain aspects of my brain responsible for controlling 'what you want to look at'. The more I tried to look away, the more my eyes came glued and more fixated to the en-playing movie. The gallantry, confidence, style and frequency of his thrusts were purely phenomenological. (to be continued)
Re: Top 5 Ways To Impress Men by frisky2good(m): 8:01pm On Jun 10, 2017
OP, I will tell you 2 easy ways.

1. keep his stomach filled up
2. Keep his scrotum empty.

Simple
Re: Top 5 Ways To Impress Men by Nobody: 8:02pm On Jun 10, 2017
beatrice58:
plz help me qualify to participate in a competition by clicking d link below and liking my video. u dnt need to watch it jex like it. God bless u as u do so.
https://www.instagram.com/p/BUucRSdBjsa/

Nop i must watch it b4 i decide
Re: Top 5 Ways To Impress Men by Nobody: 8:05pm On Jun 10, 2017
chimaobinelson:
Horse power (1) Today in PPA school as a young cute coper * winks* After practically shuttling round the whole University, running errands for my lovely Oga ,i mean my HOD. I finally set out to the Faculty of Mathematics and computing here in KUST to meet up with an acquaintance. She had recently concluded the mandatory one year of national service and hearing I was in Kano , arranged for a meet. As in the days before, Ada was looking as gorgeous as ever. Lovely smile: White teeth: Strong black gum: Pointed nose: Dark skin: Slim body: Slight elevated backside: Every other thing: Smartly dressed in a black leggings, a mixly coloured long gown and the traditional black leather handbag. Handicapped, I succeeded not in avoiding to give her that long "guys stare". Quickly, I held myself only to be cast aback to sweet memories of our undergraduate days and cursed myself for not doing the needful when I had the chance. Damn, I would have 'toasted' her back then! All those green light. All those Shebi this dress fits me. All those lets go to night class together. All those you don't want me to coman visit you. All those have you eaten, Oya meet me in front of Babylon. Etcetera! I can't believe it took me 3years to decipher their real meaning. Now I know I was merely a labourer, "washing" the car for the real driver to use as he deems appropriate. What a fool I was! Oya back to the crux! So after the usual handshake (yours truly is still scared of receiving hugs from women, at least in the open), exchange of pleasantries and the statutory bla bla bla. We decided to take a short walk to one of the cafeteria around for a bottle of cold coke. Just when I thought the opportunity was ripe to undo my innocent undergraduate foolishness, we were both attracted to an unusual but 'wonderful' sight. Apparently, two of the university's horses couldn't hold it any longer and were seriously mating (as in making out) not minding the hot sun, not minding uncountable on- looks and incandescent jabs by several passers-by. Really, dude couldn't wait till night fall? C'mon people, who does that? Embarrassed (am sure she was too), I tried so aimlessly to deflate that unfortunate distraction and plead my case. But mehn, I couldn't help but to be perpetually drawn to the scene. It was as if my village people had completely usurped certain aspects of my brain responsible for controlling 'what you want to look at'. The more I tried to look away, the more my eyes came glued and more fixated to the en-playing movie. The gallantry, confidence, style and frequency of his thrusts were purely phenomenological. (to be continued)

3 Likes

Re: Top 5 Ways To Impress Men by Young03(m): 8:06pm On Jun 10, 2017
Roselieene come and c

stop being a feminist
Re: Top 5 Ways To Impress Men by TinaAnita(f): 8:06pm On Jun 10, 2017
Holy shit
Re: Top 5 Ways To Impress Men by DanseMacabre(m): 8:07pm On Jun 10, 2017
OP, leave that thing. If she no intelligent, leave am.

I fit strafe am for the fork of it, but if she no intelligent, I repeat, leave am.
Re: Top 5 Ways To Impress Men by YungMillionaire: 8:09pm On Jun 10, 2017
Also have a fat a$$$ and know how to suck a good diiick
Re: Top 5 Ways To Impress Men by Nobody: 8:10pm On Jun 10, 2017
Piiko:
1bkaye come and see before you will say I didn't give u heads up.
Lool smh cheesy
Re: Top 5 Ways To Impress Men by DanseMacabre(m): 8:11pm On Jun 10, 2017
Bahddo:
No intelligence? Wow... sad

Well, a girl that reads alot and knows so much, caresses every inch of my brain.

Pali, your head dey there.

I wish say I get 'tuale' or 'tiri gbosa' meme to give you.

1 Like

Re: Top 5 Ways To Impress Men by ihateuglygirls: 8:12pm On Jun 10, 2017
Benita27:
On the contrary, men are different, and same are their preferences.
gbam ur brain dey work
Re: Top 5 Ways To Impress Men by Nobody: 8:14pm On Jun 10, 2017
1bkaye:

Lool smh cheesy
Am bored on NL I wonder where I can find nice cute females I need to sharpen my social skills worst is many of the F monikers are males.

Re: Top 5 Ways To Impress Men by talkportal: 8:16pm On Jun 10, 2017
fineboynl:
.. that this is not big butt. but shapeless fat. how can you like such.

Oboy! see yawa, person talk say na that kind thing he like.... wetin consign you if it is big butt or big fat? what if the guy actually do not fancy "big butt" as you know it and like just what he uploaded!!!
Re: Top 5 Ways To Impress Men by Nobody: 8:17pm On Jun 10, 2017
Piiko:
Am bored on NL I wonder where I can find nice cute females I need to sharpen my social skills worst is many of the F monikers are males.
Lol go outside? cheesy

1 Like

Re: Top 5 Ways To Impress Men by Nobody: 8:18pm On Jun 10, 2017
1bkaye:

Lol go outside? cheesy
no its cold outside

1 Like

Re: Top 5 Ways To Impress Men by TSOM(m): 8:24pm On Jun 10, 2017
True. Heavy make-up, artificial eyelashes and nails turn me off completely.
Re: Top 5 Ways To Impress Men by sekem: 8:28pm On Jun 10, 2017
I see so many husband hunters on this thread grin grin grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Woman In Police Net For Using Teen Daughter To Defraud Suitors / Reply To A Lady Calling Guys Womaniser / Finding The Right Woman When You Are Broke Is A Romantic Scam

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.