Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,376 members, 7,861,037 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 09:47 PM

2019 : South West Buhari Campaign Inaugurated In Ogun - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 2019 : South West Buhari Campaign Inaugurated In Ogun (19654 Views)

2019: South East Governors Did Not Influence Results To Favour Buhari - Umahi / "Am Afraid Tinubu Might Not Deliver South West,”buhari Tells Aides After Ogun,la / "Am Afraid Tinubu Might Not Deliver South West,”buhari Tells Aides After Ogun,la (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 2019 : South West Buhari Campaign Inaugurated In Ogun by chrisxxx(m): 1:49pm On Jun 09, 2017
Apart from being cowardice have they also added brainless to the Afonjas?

9 Likes

Re: 2019 : South West Buhari Campaign Inaugurated In Ogun by wristbangle: 1:49pm On Jun 09, 2017
Mtcheww! APC and PDP has failed this country. They are all useless.
Re: 2019 : South West Buhari Campaign Inaugurated In Ogun by Ericjohnsonjnr(m): 1:50pm On Jun 09, 2017
ragiluhivo:
No Election in Biafran land
Wait till then.... Una go vote well
Re: 2019 : South West Buhari Campaign Inaugurated In Ogun by Nobody: 1:51pm On Jun 09, 2017
Thunder fire the coonvenres of such abomination, a vote for Buhari is a vote for your death take your pick, Hunger, lack of affordable drugs, fulani herdsmen, Boko Haram, depression, how can i vote for the death of myself and my family.
the people who set up his abomination are indeed irredeemably cursed beyond remedy.

7 Likes

Re: 2019 : South West Buhari Campaign Inaugurated In Ogun by magoo10(m): 1:51pm On Jun 09, 2017
brain washed individuals campaigning for an handicapped president. lubbish

6 Likes

Re: 2019 : South West Buhari Campaign Inaugurated In Ogun by Ericjohnsonjnr(m): 1:51pm On Jun 09, 2017
chrisxxx:
Apart from being cowardice have they also added brainless to the Afonjas?
Ojukwu invented that my brother ....check your history

2 Likes

Re: 2019 : South West Buhari Campaign Inaugurated In Ogun by millomaniac: 1:52pm On Jun 09, 2017
HEY! AFRICA!!!! Na wa ooo. This continent no well atall.
Re: 2019 : South West Buhari Campaign Inaugurated In Ogun by hrykanu231(m): 1:52pm On Jun 09, 2017
Babalegba:
IPod yoots will have an heart attack reading this

Perhaps because of your grammar

4 Likes

Re: 2019 : South West Buhari Campaign Inaugurated In Ogun by feelgoodInc: 1:52pm On Jun 09, 2017
Happy campaigning lol
Re: 2019 : South West Buhari Campaign Inaugurated In Ogun by rozayx5(m): 1:53pm On Jun 09, 2017
it will always be the south west

nowhere else

cause even if the whole of Nigeria see how incompetent he is

the ewedians will always suck his c[]ck

3 Likes

Re: 2019 : South West Buhari Campaign Inaugurated In Ogun by Mrdollars2020: 1:54pm On Jun 09, 2017
Pls someone should help me with that funny mmeme
lolllzz

1 Like

Re: 2019 : South West Buhari Campaign Inaugurated In Ogun by InvertedHammer: 1:54pm On Jun 09, 2017
Nigerians will vote in Buhari in 2019 and use the next 4 years to moan. It will only take N1000 and 2 cups of rice each.
It is best to leave Nigerians to their device.

2 Likes

Re: 2019 : South West Buhari Campaign Inaugurated In Ogun by bionixs: 1:54pm On Jun 09, 2017
victorDanladi:
2019 : South West Buhari Campaign inaugurated in
Ogun
ON June 9, 2017 11:47 AM / IN News / BY
Adekunle / Comments

By DAUD OLATUNJI
ABEOKUTA – Ahead of the 2019 election , the South
West region of President Muhammadu Buhari
Campaign Organisation (BCO) has been inaugurated
in Abeokuta,Ogun State capital.

The Buhari Campaign Organisation was kaunched for
the second term ambition of the President whose
first term would end in May 29, 2019 .

The leaders of BCO from six geopolitical zones of the
country converged in Abeokuta and held a meeting
with a view to rejuvenating the Campaign
Organisation in the South West region.

Speaking with newsmen after the meeting , Chairman
of BCO’s Board of Trustees (BoT), Alhaji Kabiru
Dutsin-Ma said the move was to ensure that the
legacies of President Muhammadu Buhari endured.
He said they were rejuvenating BCO from national to
the grassroot levels to ensure that the legacies of
President Buhari endured and to create awareness
on the tremendous efforts of the Buhari led
administration.

He said ” since President Buhari occupied the office
of the Presidency he had done a lot and most of
Nigerians are aware with the development. We are
going to do our best to enlighten the public about the
development”.

The National coordinator of BCO, Danladi Pasali also
highlighted some of the achievements of President
Muhammadu Buhari in economy, infrastructure and
war against corruption among others.

Members of BCO Board of Trustees present at the
meeting were Hassan Isiyaka (Sarki Kudu), Amb.(Dr).
Abdullahi Bawa Wase and Alhaji Salisu Garba (Sarki
Fulani Sagamu)

The Acting National Secretary of BCO Deaconess Rita
Solari Inko-Tariah, Deputy National Co-ordinator of
BCO Chief Daniel Omofezi, Ekiti State BCO
coordinator, Chief Otetola Tunde together with some
traditional rulers in Abeokuta among others were also
present at the meeting.

www.vanguardngr.com/2017/06/2019-south-west-buhari-campaign-inaugurated-ogun/
some shameless brain dead men and women walking will come out with their hunger striken body ,shouting , sai baba upandan

3 Likes

Re: 2019 : South West Buhari Campaign Inaugurated In Ogun by miqos02(m): 1:54pm On Jun 09, 2017
hmm
Re: 2019 : South West Buhari Campaign Inaugurated In Ogun by Abalado(f): 1:55pm On Jun 09, 2017
dis pipu re idiots,intead 4dem to organise prayer worriors 2pray 4baba to get wel soon,hah.nawa o,selfish intrest.isokay

1 Like

Re: 2019 : South West Buhari Campaign Inaugurated In Ogun by Wiseandtrue(f): 1:55pm On Jun 09, 2017
JasonScolari:
Withe a plate of Amala and Ewedu filled with flies, they can vote a goat to lead them.

#spits
I really don't like this tribal war going on on Nairaland but I really can't hold myself...

4 Likes

Re: 2019 : South West Buhari Campaign Inaugurated In Ogun by nattyGENT: 1:56pm On Jun 09, 2017
I used to hear that the yorubas are so foolish, but I always argued. Now I know why & I can support the assertion,

4 Likes

Re: 2019 : South West Buhari Campaign Inaugurated In Ogun by ragiluhivo(m): 1:56pm On Jun 09, 2017
Ericjohnsonjnr:

Wait till then.... Una go vote well

Same was said about the sit at home but we proved you'll wrong.

Elections in Biafran land would be another sit at home day. Quote me thereafter tongue

7 Likes

Re: 2019 : South West Buhari Campaign Inaugurated In Ogun by Whynotthetruth(m): 1:57pm On Jun 09, 2017
paycash:
This will give Ndigbo headache
And give your people more poverty wink

5 Likes

Re: 2019 : South West Buhari Campaign Inaugurated In Ogun by technicallyrich(m): 1:58pm On Jun 09, 2017
Buhari again.the real problems of nigeria.
Buhari revived tribalism 100 percent in nigeria,so much that a northerner will be afraid to live in ss and se and a southerner except their slaves will be afraid to stay in the north.
Buhari is a curse to these country.
Mama peace said,he is brain dead.
I know buhari will still win because northerners will vote for him and there coward slaves but I pray ss and se get our country before then.
Legend of the seeker is coming back.

6 Likes

Re: 2019 : South West Buhari Campaign Inaugurated In Ogun by Whynotthetruth(m): 2:00pm On Jun 09, 2017
wristbangle:
Mtcheww! APC and PDP has failed this country. They are all useless.

If PDP was as bad as APC...you won't be here...The worst of PDP converged with like devils to form APC... FACTS don't lie Bro wink

2 Likes

Re: 2019 : South West Buhari Campaign Inaugurated In Ogun by feelgoodInc: 2:02pm On Jun 09, 2017
when everyone keep calling the westerners slaves and back stabbers a.k.a Afonja. please I want to ask does any Yoruba man sit down and wonder, why do people call them so?
just asking.

5 Likes

Re: 2019 : South West Buhari Campaign Inaugurated In Ogun by koropotopoto: 2:02pm On Jun 09, 2017
Babalegba:
Nope rather ewedu eating bastards should be ashamed of wanting to re-elect a vagabond sick kunu sipping monkey old hag burukutu drinking demon called buhari the failure itself

5 Likes

Re: 2019 : South West Buhari Campaign Inaugurated In Ogun by kceewhyte(m): 2:06pm On Jun 09, 2017
Ndi ara

1 Like

Re: 2019 : South West Buhari Campaign Inaugurated In Ogun by Ericjohnsonjnr(m): 2:06pm On Jun 09, 2017
ragiluhivo:

Same was said about the sit at home but we proved you'll wrong.

Elections in Biafran land would be another sit at home day. Quote me thereafter tongue

It will be an honor ...
Re: 2019 : South West Buhari Campaign Inaugurated In Ogun by KhaleesiAdaz(f): 2:09pm On Jun 09, 2017
Babalegba:
It is even more alarming that you are comfortable with it.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2019 : South West Buhari Campaign Inaugurated In Ogun by Bluesearoll(m): 2:16pm On Jun 09, 2017
Thunder that will strike them is still doing pressup for sambisa forest

1 Like

Re: 2019 : South West Buhari Campaign Inaugurated In Ogun by kelvinos2002(m): 2:23pm On Jun 09, 2017
If Mugabe's corpse can contest election according to the wife, then it can never be a news if such happens in Nigeria... foooolsssssssss .
Re: 2019 : South West Buhari Campaign Inaugurated In Ogun by feelgoodInc: 2:29pm On Jun 09, 2017
kelvinos2002:
If Mugabe's corpse can contest election according to the wife, then it can never be a news if such happens in Nigeria... foooolsssssssss .
I'm sure you have a scar face and rotten teeth and you live under a brown roof.

3 Likes

Re: 2019 : South West Buhari Campaign Inaugurated In Ogun by AkupeMBANO(f): 2:32pm On Jun 09, 2017
Afonjas tufiakwa

1 Like

Re: 2019 : South West Buhari Campaign Inaugurated In Ogun by Kingosytex(m): 2:33pm On Jun 09, 2017
let baba finish this one first b4 u people talk of second tenure...una get sense at all?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

EFCC Has No Right To Keep Fayose For Over 24 Hours _ Ozekhome / Ben Bruce Congratulates Edun, Ribadu, Alake On Their Appointments By Tinubu / Senate Withdraws Confirmation Of Monday Udo Tom As REC Nominee After 24 Hours

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.