Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,400 members, 7,861,122 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 01:33 AM

2019 : South West Buhari Campaign Inaugurated In Ogun - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 2019 : South West Buhari Campaign Inaugurated In Ogun (19658 Views)

2019: South East Governors Did Not Influence Results To Favour Buhari - Umahi / "Am Afraid Tinubu Might Not Deliver South West,”buhari Tells Aides After Ogun,la / "Am Afraid Tinubu Might Not Deliver South West,”buhari Tells Aides After Ogun,la (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 2019 : South West Buhari Campaign Inaugurated In Ogun by bestpunterever: 4:32pm On Jun 09, 2017
JasonScolari:
With a plate of Amala and Ewedu filled with flies, they can vote a goat to lead them.

#spits
yes! u re right, we voted for a zoologist Goat in 2011.
Re: 2019 : South West Buhari Campaign Inaugurated In Ogun by hrykanu231(m): 4:32pm On Jun 09, 2017
Babalegba:
I'm not playing the victim, you are being mocked for your childish attempt to appear learned. Buhari will be returned as the president of Nigeria in 2019 whether you hateful ipods like it or not as you don't have the numbers to oppose him

Son take note of the correction and stop sounding pained. I am not from the eastern part of the country and I care the less if Buhari or anyone else(especially those from his region) decide to rule till they are tired.
Just correct that shit you wrote...
Re: 2019 : South West Buhari Campaign Inaugurated In Ogun by Babalegba(m): 4:39pm On Jun 09, 2017
[quote author=hrykanu231 post=57355647]

Son take note of the correction and stop sounding pained. I am not from the eastern part of the country and I care the less if Buhari or anyone else(especially those from his region) decide to rule till they are tired.
Just correct that shit you wrote...[/quote Kindly correct it for me as you are the self appointed inspector general of the grammar police.Get a life you lying toe rag
Re: 2019 : South West Buhari Campaign Inaugurated In Ogun by Butterworth: 4:57pm On Jun 09, 2017
paycash:
This will give Ndigbo headache

And I'm sure only the NDIGBO are suffering from the economic hardship plunged to us by Buhari administration.

Receive some sense

Re: 2019 : South West Buhari Campaign Inaugurated In Ogun by Tunjido: 5:20pm On Jun 09, 2017
obaaderemi:
[b][/b]Haha
look at your back o maybe you are the next.. u don't no maybe you will be alive tomorrow. IDIOT
Re: 2019 : South West Buhari Campaign Inaugurated In Ogun by themanderon: 5:31pm On Jun 09, 2017
Even after all these years we don't seem to have learnt from abacha's one million man madness match. How can rational thinking people be asking a man on his sick bed to run again? a senile old man at that. Why do we just love heading deeper into the jungle while other countries of the world even here in Africa keep making progress?
Later we claim Nigeria is one phantom giant in Africa yet we have nothing to show for it.
May God save us from these political jobbers and hangers on that want to send us further into precipice. At least in that party of liars just like their sidekick the PDP should have people that can at least take us out of the woods naa kai mana.
Re: 2019 : South West Buhari Campaign Inaugurated In Ogun by BENSIR: 6:10pm On Jun 09, 2017
OZAOEKPE:
Are they still campaigning for a dead man?
Pls, he is still our leader
Re: 2019 : South West Buhari Campaign Inaugurated In Ogun by dabiriy(m): 6:11pm On Jun 09, 2017
Isorite

Re: 2019 : South West Buhari Campaign Inaugurated In Ogun by victorDanladi: 6:14pm On Jun 09, 2017
raker300:
igbos giving wasterners restless mind
you mean,Igbo(s),the ijaw-slaves.
Re: 2019 : South West Buhari Campaign Inaugurated In Ogun by Kingspin(m): 6:23pm On Jun 09, 2017
Nigeria is gone maybe forever.

1 Like

Re: 2019 : South West Buhari Campaign Inaugurated In Ogun by Kingspin(m): 6:25pm On Jun 09, 2017
Babalegba:
IPod yoots will have an heart attack reading this
Heart attack for Nigeria not IPOd.

1 Like

Re: 2019 : South West Buhari Campaign Inaugurated In Ogun by Kingspin(m): 6:27pm On Jun 09, 2017
coptic:
2019 kwa.

God forbid bad thing!

Buhari's journey as president ends in 2019.

The next election is anything but Buhari (ABB).

I'd rather vote a stone than have that man become president ever again.
it end 2017 not 2019.
Re: 2019 : South West Buhari Campaign Inaugurated In Ogun by comrChris(m): 6:34pm On Jun 09, 2017
With this kind of foolishness someone will still want me to love this country..

Like seriously what did we do wrong to deserve the kinda leaders we have in this country? So all this shouting the masses dont seem to bother these fools that parade themselves as our leaders..

They should come put him there now
Re: 2019 : South West Buhari Campaign Inaugurated In Ogun by chngebeginwthme: 6:46pm On Jun 09, 2017
OZAOEKPE:
Are they still campaigning for a dead man?

Is you father dead?
Re: 2019 : South West Buhari Campaign Inaugurated In Ogun by chngebeginwthme: 6:49pm On Jun 09, 2017
taylor88:
u see why God won't forgive us

e be like the yolobaz are the main problem we have in this country

they support every he, she, we, us, she-male, he-female, transgender, ancestor, native doctor and ritualist

Oga shut up, We have our son as the V.P so what should we do? support one useless IGBO man?
Re: 2019 : South West Buhari Campaign Inaugurated In Ogun by chngebeginwthme: 6:49pm On Jun 09, 2017
NextGovernor:
A president that we haven't seen since January is that one a President?

Have you been in coma since january?
Re: 2019 : South West Buhari Campaign Inaugurated In Ogun by chngebeginwthme: 6:51pm On Jun 09, 2017
coptic:
2019 kwa.

God forbid bad thing!

Buhari's journey as president ends in 2019.

The next election is anything but Buhari (ABB).

I'd rather vote a stone than have that man become president ever again.

LOL when you did not vote him in 2015 what happened? You one vote is as useless ad the P in Psychology..

I did not vote in 2015, But come 2019 i will be on ground and vote..
Re: 2019 : South West Buhari Campaign Inaugurated In Ogun by chngebeginwthme: 6:52pm On Jun 09, 2017
ragiluhivo:
Buhari can continue ruling the North and there afonja slaves.....No Election would hold in Biafran land

Keep fooling yourself, You father, mother, Borthers, sisters, Kinsmen, Elders will line up in the son again to vote in 2019..
Re: 2019 : South West Buhari Campaign Inaugurated In Ogun by chngebeginwthme: 6:52pm On Jun 09, 2017
yeyeboi:
Na OGUN go kill all this Apc thieves , quote me and run mad

Same way Ogun go kill all your generation?
Re: 2019 : South West Buhari Campaign Inaugurated In Ogun by chngebeginwthme: 6:53pm On Jun 09, 2017
Ericjohnsonjnr:
These people sha and their yeye..... Who wan vote

Who your one vote Epp?
Re: 2019 : South West Buhari Campaign Inaugurated In Ogun by chngebeginwthme: 6:55pm On Jun 09, 2017
We are gallantly ready, PMB/PYO 2019..

No vacancy in Aso Rock..
Re: 2019 : South West Buhari Campaign Inaugurated In Ogun by yeyeboi(m): 7:03pm On Jun 09, 2017
chngebeginwthme:

Same way Ogun go kill all your generation?

all of u that have joined hand to spoil this country una no go die better
Re: 2019 : South West Buhari Campaign Inaugurated In Ogun by OlaSpeaker(m): 7:08pm On Jun 09, 2017
Nigeria politicians with madness person wey no even know if he go finish four years una de inaugurate campaign committee for another four years instead make una de fast and pray make the guy get well from his sick bed
Re: 2019 : South West Buhari Campaign Inaugurated In Ogun by misterh(m): 8:42pm On Jun 09, 2017
rozayx5:
it will always be the south west

nowhere else

cause even if the whole of Nigeria see how incompetent he is

the ewedians will always suck his c[]ck
I doubt you read the article. If you did, you would see that the head of that campaign organization is from the North.

You don't even know the voting patterns of the Yorubas, do you? The first time Buhari won a SW state was in 2015; he had never won there before. In 2011, GEJ won all the states in the zone except Osun. Ribadu came 2nd in all the states except in Osun where he came 1st. Buhari came a distant 3rd in all the states. With the way things are going in Nigeria, do you think Yorubas will vote for Buhari in 2019? Yorubas showed in 2015 with voting out GEJ that they can change their mind in elections once they're not satisfied with you. The zone has never really liked Buhari at the polls. Do you now think with a precedence that has been set in 2015 with GEJ, Buhari won't find it hard to win in the SW?

My main concern is knowing if INEC would be truly independent in 2019. Elections held by INEC post 2015 at states level have not been encouraging. They've been fraught with irregularities.
Re: 2019 : South West Buhari Campaign Inaugurated In Ogun by misterh(m): 8:47pm On Jun 09, 2017
bitcoinvin:

the Yorubas are betrayers!!!!
Did you by any chance look beyond the headline and read the article? If you did, you'd notice that the meeting and campaign organization had nothing to do with Yorubas.
Re: 2019 : South West Buhari Campaign Inaugurated In Ogun by obaaderemi: 9:16pm On Jun 09, 2017
Tunjido:
look at your back o maybe you are the next.. u don't no maybe you will be alive tomorrow. IDIOT
Everything you said is yours.Idiot.
Re: 2019 : South West Buhari Campaign Inaugurated In Ogun by nku5: 9:38pm On Jun 09, 2017
grin grin grin grin
My belle o. These twits no go kill person with.laugh. Nigeria
Re: 2019 : South West Buhari Campaign Inaugurated In Ogun by Tunjido: 9:47pm On Jun 09, 2017
obaaderemi:
Everything you said is yours.Idiot.
i will use what i have to deal with you I promise you anywhere you are. Just watch your back man.. so you no won die and you dey wish baba buhari dead... so death no sweet Anything you wish baba buhari Na yours.... I promise you just watch your back
Re: 2019 : South West Buhari Campaign Inaugurated In Ogun by chngebeginwthme: 11:49pm On Jun 09, 2017
yeyeboi:

all of u that have joined hand to spoil this country una no go die better

I was never a supporter of GEJ..

In the last quarter of 2014, federal government of NIGERIA borrowed to pay salaries.

The first quarter of 2015 before president Buhari took over office 27 states out of 36 could not pay salaries.

And someone is telling the world Buhari brought recession to NIGERIA.

Everyone cannot be gullible.
Re: 2019 : South West Buhari Campaign Inaugurated In Ogun by Teacher1776(m): 5:48am On Jun 10, 2017
paycash:
This will give Ndigbo headache

your comment shows you totally lacked sense. Receive wisdom in Jesus' name, amen.
Re: 2019 : South West Buhari Campaign Inaugurated In Ogun by obaaderemi: 7:19am On Jun 10, 2017
Tunjido:
i will use what i have to deal with you I promise you anywhere you are. Just watch your back man.. so you no won die and you dey wish baba buhari dead... so death no sweet Anything you wish baba buhari Na yours.... I promise you just watch your back
Buhari pikin,mumu.You that love to die,go and die.Everything you say is yours,amen.You may not even see the end of this day.Hahahaha.I pity you.
Re: 2019 : South West Buhari Campaign Inaugurated In Ogun by Tunjido: 9:31am On Jun 10, 2017
obaaderemi:
Buhari pikin,mumu.You that love to die,go and die.Everything you say is yours,amen.You may not even see the end of this day.Hahahaha.I pity you.
yimu, so he go pain you oloribu.. you just come online go dey write nonsense omo jatijati ikeji aja. Go wish your papa for house dead bastard... infact if you are not careful buhari go come back and chop your 7days akara unfortunate something.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

PDP Primary: What We’ll Do If Consultations Fail – Tambuwal / FG Appoints 5 New Directors, General Manager For NCAA / Obasanjo, Jonathan, Others To Get N2.3bn Benefits In 2019

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.