Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,388 members, 7,861,064 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 10:51 PM

2019 : South West Buhari Campaign Inaugurated In Ogun - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 2019 : South West Buhari Campaign Inaugurated In Ogun (19655 Views)

2019: South East Governors Did Not Influence Results To Favour Buhari - Umahi / "Am Afraid Tinubu Might Not Deliver South West,”buhari Tells Aides After Ogun,la / "Am Afraid Tinubu Might Not Deliver South West,”buhari Tells Aides After Ogun,la (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 2019 : South West Buhari Campaign Inaugurated In Ogun by agitator: 2:41pm On Jun 09, 2017
OZAOEKPE:
Are they still campaigning for a dead man?

Hmmmmmmm, can't really answer ooooooooh. But sycophant na sycophant, e no get any other work. sad sad sad
Re: 2019 : South West Buhari Campaign Inaugurated In Ogun by Nobody: 2:43pm On Jun 09, 2017
Wiseandtrue:

I really don't like this tribal war going on on Nairaland but I really can't hold myself...
I mean no disrespect (if you're from that region) but i believe you can see the true meaning of the word "suferring and smilling"

They're can mortgage their destiny for a plate of amala, ewedu and gbegiri.

1 Like

Re: 2019 : South West Buhari Campaign Inaugurated In Ogun by ekpeukwu: 2:43pm On Jun 09, 2017
pls,not all ndigbo,rather those touts that said their IPOB's/MASOP will surely have headache on sighting the campaign post...
Re: 2019 : South West Buhari Campaign Inaugurated In Ogun by MaziEDOZIE(m): 2:44pm On Jun 09, 2017
Afonjas and political sycophancy be like 5 N 6.

1 Like

Re: 2019 : South West Buhari Campaign Inaugurated In Ogun by ITunesbuyercash: 2:46pm On Jun 09, 2017
Sell your iTunes card at good rate US, UK, Canada @270 '$ with instant payment whatsapp 08139332125

Re: 2019 : South West Buhari Campaign Inaugurated In Ogun by emmasege: 2:53pm On Jun 09, 2017
taylor88:
u see why God won't forgive us

and here in ph i don't give a fucvvkk abt the afonjas and abokkiss

they will never change..their brain have been bought over

buhari oya come and rule ur ppl from the grave
You need not tribalise this. They could've as well started the campaign in PH or Enugu. That doesn't translate to winning the zones. Come 2019, you'll be surprised at how APC 'll lose the s/west should they go ahead to field the endangered man from Daura.

By the way, not all Yorubas are Afonjas though Afonjas are Yorubas. So, get that registered in your mind.
Re: 2019 : South West Buhari Campaign Inaugurated In Ogun by Richydos(m): 3:01pm On Jun 09, 2017
Can anything good come out of APC?? =Nothing Can anything devilish come out of APC?? =Buhari
Re: 2019 : South West Buhari Campaign Inaugurated In Ogun by Richydos(m): 3:04pm On Jun 09, 2017
emmasege:
You need not tribalise this. They could've as well started the campaign in PH or Enugu. That doesn't translate to winning the zones. Come 2019, you'll be surprised at how APC 'll lose the s/west should they go ahead to field the endangered man from Daura.

By the way, not all Yorubas are Afonjas though Afonjas are Yorubas. So, get that registered in your mind.
Tah keep quiet there!!!
Afonja like u

1 Like

Re: 2019 : South West Buhari Campaign Inaugurated In Ogun by win3k: 3:06pm On Jun 09, 2017
Only in Nigeria will sick and dead people be nominated for presidency!

useless docile africans
Re: 2019 : South West Buhari Campaign Inaugurated In Ogun by salam1(m): 3:13pm On Jun 09, 2017
ragiluhivo:
Buhari can continue rulling the North and there afonja slaves.....No Election would hold in Biafran land [b][/b]

DAT will make it easier for him to win if he truly decide to recontest. I swear I swear I swear a dead rat get swag pass u
Re: 2019 : South West Buhari Campaign Inaugurated In Ogun by Babalegba(m): 3:14pm On Jun 09, 2017
hrykanu231:

Perhaps because of your grammar
Pls kindly correct my grammar since you are a censorious self inflated hateful nonentity
Re: 2019 : South West Buhari Campaign Inaugurated In Ogun by ragiluhivo(m): 3:17pm On Jun 09, 2017
salam1:
DAT will make it easier for him to win if he truly decide to recontest. I swear I swear I swear a dead rat get swag pass u

Thats the whole point. Let him win and continue ruling the North and there afonja slaves while we vote for a referendum

1 Like

Re: 2019 : South West Buhari Campaign Inaugurated In Ogun by bitcoinvin(m): 3:20pm On Jun 09, 2017
JasonScolari:
Withe a plate of Amala and Ewedu filled with flies, they can vote a goat to lead them.

#spits

hahahahahha..funny.
Re: 2019 : South West Buhari Campaign Inaugurated In Ogun by salam1(m): 3:21pm On Jun 09, 2017
ragiluhivo:

Thats the whole point. Let him win and continue ruling the North and there afonja slaves while we vote for a referendum
referendum or Biafra which1 do u people want self?.
Re: 2019 : South West Buhari Campaign Inaugurated In Ogun by bitcoinvin(m): 3:21pm On Jun 09, 2017
coptic:
2019 kwa.

God forbid bad thing!

Buhari's journey as president ends in 2019.

The next election is anything but Buhari (ABB).

I'd rather vote a stone than have that man become president ever again.

hahahahahhahahahahahahahahahaha
Re: 2019 : South West Buhari Campaign Inaugurated In Ogun by ragiluhivo(m): 3:22pm On Jun 09, 2017
salam1:
referendum or Biafra which1 do u people want self?.

Referendum is the means we choose to achieve Biafra....You go school at all?
Re: 2019 : South West Buhari Campaign Inaugurated In Ogun by goshen26: 3:22pm On Jun 09, 2017
coptic:
2019 kwa.

God forbid bad thing!

Buhari's journey as president ends in 2019.

The next election is anything but Buhari (ABB).

I'd rather vote a stone than have that man become president ever again.

Ur vote counts wen there is no ojoro...u vote him or not if ojoro de na Buhari till 2023
Re: 2019 : South West Buhari Campaign Inaugurated In Ogun by obialfa: 3:23pm On Jun 09, 2017
This one pass slavery.
Re: 2019 : South West Buhari Campaign Inaugurated In Ogun by bitcoinvin(m): 3:23pm On Jun 09, 2017
Millz404:
This people must be mad. Somebody cannot finish d plate of food in front of him, you are bringing another one.

Instead of these fools to put osibanjo as president every right thinking person will want to gamble on instead of another angel we don't know. There are still putting a retrogressive dead meat nobody wants

the Yorubas are betrayers!!!!

1 Like

Re: 2019 : South West Buhari Campaign Inaugurated In Ogun by Bimpe29: 3:27pm On Jun 09, 2017
Joke of the day! Yeyenatu......Are they Okkk?
Re: 2019 : South West Buhari Campaign Inaugurated In Ogun by salam1(m): 3:29pm On Jun 09, 2017
ragiluhivo:

sorry the response was a mistake, anyway let God will be done.if leaving Nigeria will be beta for u people so be it. But is it true that one certain state from the east ones sacked workers becos dey r not dere indigene despite d fact that they speak Igbo too?
Re: 2019 : South West Buhari Campaign Inaugurated In Ogun by sammyscholar(m): 3:30pm On Jun 09, 2017
Buhari is not suppose to contest again. He needs to properly tend to his deteriorating health.
Re: 2019 : South West Buhari Campaign Inaugurated In Ogun by Alexis11: 3:31pm On Jun 09, 2017
Millz404:
This people must be mad. Somebody cannot finish d plate of food in front of him, you are bringing another one.

Instead of these fools to put osibanjo as president every right thinking person will want to gamble on instead of another angel we don't know. There are still putting a retrogressive dead meat nobody wants

Did you read that thread where Barcanista categorically said the south should gang up against Osinbajo in 2019?
And how people supported him
Re: 2019 : South West Buhari Campaign Inaugurated In Ogun by Alexis11: 3:36pm On Jun 09, 2017
bitcoinvin:

the Yorubas are betrayers!!!!
Kids everywhere! grin
Is that what your mum told you

Who specifically did Yoruba betray? cheesy
Re: 2019 : South West Buhari Campaign Inaugurated In Ogun by salam1(m): 3:41pm On Jun 09, 2017
ragiluhivo:

no na cow and ram school I attend. Anyway is it true that a certain state from the east sacked some workers because dey are not from the state despite the fact that they speak Igbo and from a neighboring state?
Re: 2019 : South West Buhari Campaign Inaugurated In Ogun by hrykanu231(m): 3:45pm On Jun 09, 2017
Babalegba:
Pls kindly correct my grammar since you are a censorious self inflated hateful nonentity

Son don't play the victim card, you cannot have "an heart" in a sentence like the one you made up there.

1 Like

Re: 2019 : South West Buhari Campaign Inaugurated In Ogun by nellyelitz(m): 3:47pm On Jun 09, 2017
Mrdollars2020:
Pls someone should help me with that funny mmeme
lolllzz
Re: 2019 : South West Buhari Campaign Inaugurated In Ogun by nellyelitz(m): 3:50pm On Jun 09, 2017
Yeye dey smell

1 Share

Re: 2019 : South West Buhari Campaign Inaugurated In Ogun by Saxifrage12(m): 4:01pm On Jun 09, 2017
Hahahahahahahahahahahahahah make I laugh jooor na only free thing for 9ja
comedy nation.
Re: 2019 : South West Buhari Campaign Inaugurated In Ogun by chrisxxx(m): 4:13pm On Jun 09, 2017
Ericjohnsonjnr:

Ojukwu invented that my brother ....check your history
BTW who are the Afonjas? I hear they are synonymous with cowardice. I heard one of them a General ran away when he was most needed to take over governance following the death his superior I mean Gen. Ironsi. Another one a quota Gen. wept and knelt down to beg a Maj. to spare his life, he was even given a handkerchief to wipe his tears. In recent time one skedaddle at the sight of Boko Haram only to be seen some days later. The lists go on.

1 Like

Re: 2019 : South West Buhari Campaign Inaugurated In Ogun by Babalegba(m): 4:25pm On Jun 09, 2017
hrykanu231:

Son don't play the victim card, you cannot have "an heart" in a sentence like the one you made up there.
I'm not playing the victim, you are being mocked for your childish attempt to appear learned. Buhari will be returned as the president of Nigeria in 2019 whether you hateful ipods like it or not as you don't have the numbers to oppose him
Re: 2019 : South West Buhari Campaign Inaugurated In Ogun by Abfinest007(m): 4:32pm On Jun 09, 2017
I hate this country with passion bcus of our greedy leaders. they are not concern about what d mass want

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Senate Withdraws Confirmation Of Monday Udo Tom As REC Nominee After 24 Hours / Zamfara Killing: It Is Ridiculous To Say I Am Doing Nothing, Buhari / Photos From Okezie Ikpeazu's Inauguration In Abia

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.