Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,408 members, 7,815,892 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 08:26 PM

Old Black Men Are Diffident For Sex - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Old Black Men Are Diffident For Sex (1096 Views)

Why Do Intelligent Black Men Prefer Their Women Looking Like This?(photos) / 22-Year-Old Black Lady & Her 71-Year-Old White Lover Pictured / Chinese Beauti Seducing Black Men!(pictures) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Old Black Men Are Diffident For Sex by whywhyogun: 2:34pm On Jun 09, 2017
that was in late 2015, 50 thousand naira could still buy quite a few things. and that was the bounty I gave to him for having sex with me.

he was as old as my father, at that moment, 53 years old. but according to the life span and active period in my country, he was far from being impotent . he should penetrate pretty well .

I gave 25 thousand naira to him for a deposit or payment advanced. and he "promised" to come to my dorm to have some fun.

he penetrated my mouth, for about 1 minute. and just at that moment when his peniss were finally raised up, and I felt some vigorous thrusts from his down body, he withdrew his peniss out of my mouth. and I could see his pain and reluctance to do so.

was it because he had a wife he suddenly felt guilty for ? or he was afraid to have sex with a white woman ? or was he a muslin or Christian something that he was not supposed to penetrate the mouths ? or was he ashamed to be a male prostituteaa with his age ? or ... ?
Re: Old Black Men Are Diffident For Sex by Nobody: 2:35pm On Jun 09, 2017
undecided

He is damn OLD! Whats this madness all about?

Why Going after an older male and even proposing to pay him to have sex with you?

Babe really, you are on a long thing! undecided

You are Sick!

My sexual appetite will always be young, energetic and learned (Brilliant) young Men.
Re: Old Black Men Are Diffident For Sex by Nobody: 2:37pm On Jun 09, 2017
Please can you crumble into dust? Your threads are so irrelevant and stupid. Jeeez

2 Likes

Re: Old Black Men Are Diffident For Sex by whywhyogun: 2:43pm On Jun 09, 2017
StephDamielola:
undecided

Why Going after an older male and even proposing to pay him to have sex with you?

You are Sick!

My sexual appetite will always be young, energetic and learned (Brilliant) young Men.

in my country, 50 years old is called "second juvenile" , and we usually live up to 83 years old
Re: Old Black Men Are Diffident For Sex by whywhyogun: 2:44pm On Jun 09, 2017
StephDamielola:
undecided

You are Sick!

My sexual appetite will always be young, energetic and learned (Brilliant) young Men .

when you are a little bit older, you will know how wrong you are, and you will marvel at how large change your opinions will be.
Re: Old Black Men Are Diffident For Sex by whywhyogun: 2:46pm On Jun 09, 2017
Safiaaa:
Please can you crumble into dust? Your threads are so irrelevant and stupid. Jeeez

what do you mean by "stupid" ? I think I know many things, I have had sex with people from more than 4 different races.
Re: Old Black Men Are Diffident For Sex by Nobody: 2:48pm On Jun 09, 2017
whywhyogun:

when you are a little bit older, you will know how wrong you are, and you will marvel at how large change your opinions will be.

Oh Come on Milf!!!! You know the truth, you are sick.

I have a beautiful country and i have traveled to some good places. To be truthful the reverse has always been the case. OLD MEN WANT YOUNG LADIES!!!

While OLDER LADIES want YOUNGER MEN

So just take a cold juice, you ain't gonna make a point.
Re: Old Black Men Are Diffident For Sex by whywhyogun: 2:49pm On Jun 09, 2017
StephDamielola:

Oh Come on Milf!!!! You know the truth, you are sick.

I have a beautiful country and i have traveled to some good places. To be truthful the reverse has always been the case. OLD MEN WANT YOUNG LADIES!!!

While OLDER LADIES want YOUNGER MEN

So just take a cold juice, you ain't gonna make a point.

and many young ladies want older and mature men. see, how perfect the world is
Re: Old Black Men Are Diffident For Sex by Nobody: 2:54pm On Jun 09, 2017
whywhyogun:

and many young ladies want older and mature men. see, how perfect the world is

Milf Come on!!

We all know this trick. Young Ladies need those OLDIES for the dough. Nothing more.

You are talking to a Young Lady Milf so don't get fooled.

I should be the one schooling you, you know? So go keep your over menstruated, aged and Overstretched Pussy to rest. It deserves a better life, it did nothing wrong belonging to you Honey
Re: Old Black Men Are Diffident For Sex by whywhyogun: 2:58pm On Jun 09, 2017
StephDamielola:

Milf Come on!!

We all know this trick. Young Ladies need those OLDIES for the dough. Nothing more.

I should be the one schooling you, you know? So go keep your Old, aged and Overstretched Pussy to rest. It deserves a better life, it did nothing wrong belonging to you Honey

what do young male kids have ? spare ribs ? skinny body ? lanky wrists ?

I need a man, not a monkey .

I need a mature, strong, robust, vigorous , stout man , with a tummy , a haunch.

you are too young to appreciate the masculinity.
Re: Old Black Men Are Diffident For Sex by whywhyogun: 3:00pm On Jun 09, 2017
StephDamielola:

Milf Come on!!

I should be the one schooling you, you know? So go keep your over menstruated, aged and Overstretched Pussy to rest. It deserves a better life, it did nothing wrong belonging to you Honey

I usually use my hands to do the job. sometimes with mouth. so my vagina is still tight .
Re: Old Black Men Are Diffident For Sex by whywhyogun: 3:01pm On Jun 09, 2017
StephDamielola:

Milf Come on!!

who is my honey ? I have many honeys.
Re: Old Black Men Are Diffident For Sex by Nobody: 3:01pm On Jun 09, 2017
whywhyogun:

what do young male kids have ? spare ribs ? skinny body ? lanky wrists ?

I need a man, not a monkey .

I need a mature, strong, robust, vigorous , stout man , with a tummy , a haunch.

you are too young to appreciate the masculinity.

You really must be residing in one of the forests in Zambia (saw that in your profile).

Masculinity in an OLDIE! cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

Milf, you have suffering from HORMONAL IMBALANCE.
Re: Old Black Men Are Diffident For Sex by Nobody: 3:02pm On Jun 09, 2017
whywhyogun:

I usually use my hands to do the job. sometimes with mouth. so my vagina is still tight .

Tight Ni, Tithe Ko cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy.

You are really an Object Milf
Re: Old Black Men Are Diffident For Sex by Nobody: 3:03pm On Jun 09, 2017
whywhyogun:

who is my honey ? I have many honeys.

Oh My Fucking LAWD!!!

Ishilove , come and see a sarcastic MILF cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Old Black Men Are Diffident For Sex by whywhyogun: 3:04pm On Jun 09, 2017
StephDamielola:

You really must be residing in one of the forests in Zambia (saw that in your profile).

Masculinity in an OLDIE! cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

Milf, you have suffering from HORMONAL IMBALANCE.

lanky monkeys/college guys under 25 ruled out

men age from 25-35 with too many muscles ruled out

men 30-55 with small tummy and stout body , are the type I like.

this is the mindset of a MILF. and you don't pretend to be a MILF.

anyway, the life span in Nigeria is 53 years old. so a 22 year old girl is a MILF in Nigeria. and you may be a one.
Re: Old Black Men Are Diffident For Sex by whywhyogun: 3:07pm On Jun 09, 2017
StephDamielola:

Tight Ni, Tithe Ko cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy.

You are really an Object Milf

fewer black peniss come into my hole than your hole.

of course you hole is already loose , by being used too much by your black brother with their oversize big big
Re: Old Black Men Are Diffident For Sex by whywhyogun: 3:08pm On Jun 09, 2017
StephDamielola:

Oh My Fucking LAWD!!!

Ishilove , come and see a sarcastic MILF cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

what I called honey, is the men I have played with. of course , there are more than several dozens.
Re: Old Black Men Are Diffident For Sex by Nobody: 4:20pm On Jun 09, 2017
whywhyogun:

fewer black peniss come into my hole than your hole.

of course you hole is already loose , by being used too much by your black brother with their oversize big big

Ain't gat time for shiit Bitch. So take your shrinked and lifeless Pussy hole somewhere
Re: Old Black Men Are Diffident For Sex by whywhyogun: 4:53pm On Jun 09, 2017
StephDamielola:

Ain't gat time for shiit Bitch. So take your shrinked and lifeless Pussy hole somewhere

I just take the black men away from you, you are left alone with your jealousy.

(1) (Reply)

My Sincere Apology To Pink Jacket / What Should Be The Average Size Of A Pen*s / ukn

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.