Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,614 members, 7,827,311 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 10:26 AM

Get Paid Posting Threads, Replies and Blog Comments - Adverts (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Adverts / Get Paid Posting Threads, Replies and Blog Comments (50220 Views)

Get Custom Emails For Your Website, Domain And Blog For Just ₦150,000 / Earn Money Online By Just Posting, Reading And Commenting On News On NNU / Miss Philanthropy Africa, Gist, Entertainment And Blog News (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) ... (37) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Get Paid Posting Threads, Replies and Blog Comments by viking008(m): 8:09pm On Jul 10, 2017
pioneerwriter:

Hi, your ten sample posts are a combination of replies, comments or new topics created by you. To get approved easily, try and post seven replies and create three new topics at the portal as instructed in the guide sent to you.
all my 10 post are reply.. though am still learning , to become champion no easy

the more I fail, the more I learn, the more I learn the more I discover new thing
Re: Get Paid Posting Threads, Replies and Blog Comments by Nobody: 9:41pm On Jul 10, 2017
viking008:
all my 10 post are reply.. though am still learning , to become champion no easy

the more I fail, the more I learn, the more I learn the more I discover new thing

Anyway, if all of your ten sample posts are replies, then you shouldn't worry about that. You can still get approved even with a very high rating. Just be patient and ensure you keep being courageous.
Re: Get Paid Posting Threads, Replies and Blog Comments by 042tech: 10:22pm On Jul 10, 2017
i have registered authorchris is my username and pioneerwriter is my referrer. pls send me more details on 042tech@gmail.com
Re: Get Paid Posting Threads, Replies and Blog Comments by Rahbiew: 10:34pm On Jul 10, 2017
pioneerwriter i never see mail oh. rahbiew@gmail.com

1 Like

Re: Get Paid Posting Threads, Replies and Blog Comments by strawb(f): 11:00pm On Jul 10, 2017
pioneerwriter:

Anyway, if all of your ten sample posts are replies, then you shouldn't worry about that. You can still get approved even with a very high rating. Just be patient and ensure you keep being courageous.

Good evening bro. I just came across your noble thread and I have registered with you as my referer. my username there is kingauthour . You can verify it. pls forward d necessary info to my email @ oolotu986@gmail.com thank you bro for trying to make life better for your fellow citizen
Re: Get Paid Posting Threads, Replies and Blog Comments by Nobody: 3:48am On Jul 11, 2017
Rahbiew:
pioneerwriter i never see mail oh. rahbiew@gmail.com

Hi Rahbiew, kindly mention your username here so I can search my lists. Once I confirm that, you will start receiving all you need to succeed in this program from me free of charge.Thanks for your interest in this money making program.
Re: Get Paid Posting Threads, Replies and Blog Comments by Nobody: 3:57am On Jul 11, 2017
strawb:

Good evening bro. I just came across your noble thread and I have registered with you as my referer. my username there is kingauthour . You can verify it. pls forward d necessary info to my email @ oolotu986@gmail.com thank you bro for trying to make life better for your fellow citizen

Hi kingauthor, does your email start with oolotu986 or with olotu986? Please let me know so I can send instructions to the correct path. Thank you for your interest in this program.
Re: Get Paid Posting Threads, Replies and Blog Comments by Nobody: 3:59am On Jul 11, 2017
Good evening bro. I just came across your noble thread and I have registered with you as my referer. my username there is kingauthour . You can verify it. pls forward d necessary info to my email @ oolotu986@gmail.com thank you bro for trying to make life better for your fellow citizen[/quote]

Hi kingauthor, does your email start with oolotu986 or with olotu986? Please let me know so I can send instructions to the correct path. Thank you for your interest in this program.
Re: Get Paid Posting Threads, Replies and Blog Comments by Mastamind88: 6:51am On Jul 11, 2017
@pioneerwriter please I need some guidance here. I've registered to both the site and portal but when I want to make a post I don't see where to click. All I see is "you have insufficient privileges to reply here" at the bottom of the page. What am I not doing right?!
Re: Get Paid Posting Threads, Replies and Blog Comments by strawb(f): 7:05am On Jul 11, 2017
pioneerwriter:

its double o as in oolotu986@gmail.com thanks
Re: Get Paid Posting Threads, Replies and Blog Comments by sylvadan: 7:10am On Jul 11, 2017
Pls where is the signature?help me to sign in plsssss

pioneerwriter:
* Earn some extra cash doing something you love doing.
* Work at your own convenience.
* Withdraw earnings when you love to get paid.
* Join today and get paid tomorrow!
* Earn money posting short articles at forums and blogs.
* No long articles, tedious work, or stringent requirements!
* Just be plain and make fun.
* People from all parts of the world are making money here free. Don't miss out!

If you're ready to start making money now, sign up using the signature link below and make sure you enter pioneerauthor as your referrer. If you sign up today, you will receive your first $5 tomorrow and you will continue withdrawing cash everyday. In addition, you will be able to earn not less than $10 a day, which is not less than $300 a month spending 1-3 hours daily.

You're not going to pay a cent to make money. I introduced this passionately in order to help the youths succeed online. Such money making opportunities are rare online.
Re: Get Paid Posting Threads, Replies and Blog Comments by Nobody: 7:14am On Jul 11, 2017
Mastamind88:
@pioneerwriter please I need some guidance here. I've registered to both the site and portal but when I want to make a post I don't see where to click. All I see is "you have insufficient privileges to reply here" at the bottom of the page. What am I not doing right?!

Hi Mastamind88, if you were told you have insufficient priviledges to post new topics or reply to other people's posts, then you should forget about that account and sign up again with the sign up link I gave you using another IP, i.e, another device. You must adhere strictly to this instruction lest you keep having similar issues. Of course you know I won't be able to follow up with you if I can't trace your username on my list. Thanks you for your interest in this money making program.
Re: Get Paid Posting Threads, Replies and Blog Comments by Glamourboy005(m): 7:48am On Jul 11, 2017
pioneerwriter:

Hi Mastamind88, if you were told you have insufficient priviledges to post new topics or reply to other people's posts, then you should forget about that account and sign up again with the sign up link I gave you using another IP, i.e, another device. You must adhere strictly to this instruction lest you keep having similar issues. Of course you know I won't be able to follow up with you if I can't trace your username on my list. Thanks you for your interest in this money making program.

bro
I stumbled on this thread, I reviewed it and have registered with you as my referral.
please confirm and give me the necessary assistance. Thanks

email: glamourboy005@gmail.com
Re: Get Paid Posting Threads, Replies and Blog Comments by mrgana1: 8:01am On Jul 11, 2017
Tnks Mr pioneerauthor . I HV made two post so far and I HV 1.2 from d 2 post n 2.53 points currently what ur opinion sir?. Secondly I tried posting on Health and fitness but I was told " you don't have sufficient previledges to post here"" pls what can I do to be able to post on the Health and fitness thread
Re: Get Paid Posting Threads, Replies and Blog Comments by tayotayo60: 11:11am On Jul 11, 2017
Pls send me link to register to tayotayo60@yahoo.com

1 Like

Re: Get Paid Posting Threads, Replies and Blog Comments by tayotayo60: 11:14am On Jul 11, 2017
pioneerwriter:
* People from all parts of the world are making money here free. Don't miss out!

If you're ready to start making money now, sign up using the signature link below and make sure you enter pioneerauthor as your referrer. If you sign up today, you will receive your first $5 tomorrow and you will continue withdrawing cash everyday. In addition, you will be able to earn not less than $10 a day, which is not less than $300 a month spending 1-3 hours daily.

You're not going to pay a cent to make money. I introduced this passionately in order to help the youths succeed online. Such money making opportunities are rare online.
pls send me the link so i can register to tayotayo60@yahoo.com
Re: Get Paid Posting Threads, Replies and Blog Comments by Saveasoul: 11:33am On Jul 11, 2017
hello pioneerwriter pls is there any article spinner or software that will make the work easy and stress free
Re: Get Paid Posting Threads, Replies and Blog Comments by Amhappy(f): 11:37am On Jul 11, 2017
Please send the link,i'm interested
chinyereokigbo@gmail.com
Re: Get Paid Posting Threads, Replies and Blog Comments by muyinet: 11:45am On Jul 11, 2017
Hello, thanks for your selfless contribution here. Pls I stumbled on the site before I saw this thread but I have an issue I need your input to understand. After completing my 10 posts, i received a mail that my account is under review and that was yesterday, today, when I checked my account, I saw that my posts have been reduced to 9 and the initial ratings of 11.70 has also being reduced to 10.40 but it's still under review because it's not yet up to 24hrs.

Pls what's the implication of the reduction of my posts and ratings by the system?
Re: Get Paid Posting Threads, Replies and Blog Comments by samsamo48: 12:32pm On Jul 11, 2017
pioneerwriter:

pls send me link for registration to samsamo48@yahoo.com
Re: Get Paid Posting Threads, Replies and Blog Comments by Nobody: 1:07pm On Jul 11, 2017
nice work @pioneerwriter. Thanks for ya generosity. I would like you send me the guides (both the one on who to go about submitting the sample articles, and the one on PayPal). My email is contactkay096@gmail.com. Once again thanks alot. I'm very much expecting both
Re: Get Paid Posting Threads, Replies and Blog Comments by Nobody: 4:17pm On Jul 11, 2017
@pioneerwriter, I just got the message that my post is under review to get reply under 24 hrs. Should I continue posting or try to subscribe to other sites and start making money?
Re: Get Paid Posting Threads, Replies and Blog Comments by chordrylateral(m): 8:55pm On Jul 11, 2017
Re: Get Paid Posting Threads, Replies and Blog Comments by kharyode(m): 10:21pm On Jul 11, 2017
Please has anyone withdraw using PayPal. because have tried it and it not working.
Re: Get Paid Posting Threads, Replies and Blog Comments by kharyode(m): 10:25pm On Jul 11, 2017
pioneerwriter:
Can I Receive Payments Before My US Paypal Account Is Verified?

Yes, I'm pleased to inform you that you can get paid with your unverified US Paypal account and withdraw to your bank account without issues. Once you've confirmed your email address and your PayPal account is activated, you can begin receiving payments with your unverified Paypal account. There is no receiving limit using unverified PayPal. However, before becoming Verified, there is a limit to the amount of money you can withdraw from your PayPal account to your bank account. That's all. Happy earning!!!
please help me with this. Here is my gmail account name : oluwashinakayode@gmail.com
Re: Get Paid Posting Threads, Replies and Blog Comments by kharyode(m): 11:04pm On Jul 11, 2017
I sent money to my PayPal account. it's showed pending, and after 2days my point was returned and the said I did not confirm it.
Re: Get Paid Posting Threads, Replies and Blog Comments by Mcslize: 11:04pm On Jul 11, 2017
pioneerwriter:

Once I know your username and exactly how and where you would like to receive your guide, then you will get that and a lot more instantly from me without spending a dime. Thanks for your interest in this money making program.

Hello Pioneerwriter,

I have registered with ur username "Pioneerauthor" as a referral. I want to post write away to get my rating.
Kindly send the guide to my email brightnicedude@gmail.com

My username is Swiftestwriter

Re: Get Paid Posting Threads, Replies and Blog Comments by Mcslize: 11:22pm On Jul 11, 2017
Can't we use Payoneer account to receive our funds? I have Payoneer account with the MasterCard. Pls Pioneerwriter comment on this

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) ... (37) (Reply)

Edges Top Quality Non Rusting Turkey Doors For Your Building / Request For Any Book In The World ...get It In Few Seconds (#300) Only!!! / Free Report On Cashew Nuts business: Don't Start Without Reading This.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.