Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,369 members, 7,812,061 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 07:28 AM

Get Paid Posting Threads, Replies and Blog Comments - Adverts (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Adverts / Get Paid Posting Threads, Replies and Blog Comments (49863 Views)

Get Custom Emails For Your Website, Domain And Blog For Just ₦150,000 / Earn Money Online By Just Posting, Reading And Commenting On News On NNU / Miss Philanthropy Africa, Gist, Entertainment And Blog News (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (37) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Get Paid Posting Threads, Replies and Blog Comments by sosowater: 11:38am On Jul 08, 2017
Lol
Re: Get Paid Posting Threads, Replies and Blog Comments by Olaryeankarh(m): 11:48am On Jul 08, 2017
After about three days, finally got my approval with a rating of 4.30.
Time to give this a spin grin

Thank you pioneerwriter.

Your head is plentily correct boss.
Re: Get Paid Posting Threads, Replies and Blog Comments by sosowater: 11:56am On Jul 08, 2017
Not viable or a reliable means of income
Re: Get Paid Posting Threads, Replies and Blog Comments by Julivas(m): 12:39pm On Jul 08, 2017
Guru in the house, please how do i submit the 10 posts on the platform? Can the 10 posts be on any topic of choice? Thanks.
Re: Get Paid Posting Threads, Replies and Blog Comments by Julivas(m): 12:43pm On Jul 08, 2017
Olaryeankarh:

Thank you pioneerwriter.

Congrats.
How did you make the posts on the platform? I mean where did you click to submit your posts?
Are the posts on any topic?
Re: Get Paid Posting Threads, Replies and Blog Comments by emmanuelpopson(m): 2:49pm On Jul 08, 2017
sosowater:

Thank you. I have set up the profile but I am yet to see where I will make my ten sample posts. Please guide me. Thanks

Julivas:

Congrats.
How did you make the posts on the platform? I mean where did you click to submit your posts?

I'm also stuck @ this juncture...profile created but dunno the how and and where to click to make the 10 posts for approval n ratings.

my username is thinkauthor90

CC: pioneerauthor
Re: Get Paid Posting Threads, Replies and Blog Comments by Olaryeankarh(m): 2:52pm On Jul 08, 2017
Julivas:

Congrats.

If you mean how to apply for the 10 sample posts:
As a new user registered under pioneerwriter, Find the forums link at the top of the page then follow the instructions on the yellow box right at the top of that page.

If you mean how to start writing on any Xenforo forum:
Just like Nairaland, you could use any of the following links: "Create A Thread (in a boards page)", "reply", "quote".
The first link is to create a new thread like OP started this thread.
The reply is to put comments which also counts as a post on Post Loop.

Keep things natural!
Follow the guidelines laid by OP in his mail(s) and you are good to go.
Re: Get Paid Posting Threads, Replies and Blog Comments by fastowas: 2:56pm On Jul 08, 2017
pioneerwriter:
* Earn some extra cash doing something you love doing.
* Work at your own convenience.
* Withdraw earnings when you love to get paid.
* Join today and get paid tomorrow!
* Earn money posting short articles at forums and blogs.
* No long articles, tedious work, or stringent requirements!
* Just be plain and make fun.
* People from all parts of the world are making money here free. Don't miss out!

If you're ready to start making money now, sign up using the signature link below and make sure you enter pioneerauthor as your referrer. If you sign up today, you will receive your first $5 tomorrow and you will continue withdrawing cash everyday. In addition, you will be able to earn not less than $10 a day, which is not less than $300 a month spending 1-3 hours daily.

You're not going to pay a cent to make money. I introduced this passionately in order to help the youths succeed online. Such money making opportunities are rare online.
I
just registered with your username,mine is guruwriter. what next bro?
my mail is fastovisual@gmail.com
Re: Get Paid Posting Threads, Replies and Blog Comments by Julivas(m): 3:03pm On Jul 08, 2017
Olaryeankarh:

If you mean how to apply for the 10 sample posts:
As a new user registered under pioneerwriter, Find the forums link at the top of the page then follow the instructions on the yellow box right at the top of that page.

If you mean how to start writing on any Xenforo forum:
Just like Nairaland, you could use any of the following links: "Create A Thread (in a boards page)", "reply", "quote".
The first link is to create a new thread like OP started this thread.
The reply is to put comments which also counts as a post on Post Loop.

Keep things natural!
Follow the guidelines laid by OP in his mail(s) and you are good to go.
Thanks a lot

1 Like

Re: Get Paid Posting Threads, Replies and Blog Comments by munchi(m): 3:44pm On Jul 08, 2017
Olaryeankarh:

Thank you pioneerwriter.

Do u wanna sell your account?
Re: Get Paid Posting Threads, Replies and Blog Comments by munchi(m): 3:48pm On Jul 08, 2017
munchi:
Who has an account with 4. Rating for sale... Quote me
Any body?
Re: Get Paid Posting Threads, Replies and Blog Comments by Nobody: 3:58pm On Jul 08, 2017
Oh congratulations, Olaryeankarh for getting approved with a user rating of 4.30 out of the 5.00 total. I'm happy for you and pleased to inform you that I already have about three different referrals who have a user rating of 5.00 out of the 5.00 total. So, that means you've got to work harder as you begin posting now so you can soon come up to a rating of 5.00.

Thanks for helping us enlighten other members here who have believed in my true report and are willing to make money daily too from this program, although I have already prepared a simplified guide to help them get started immediately. Congratulations!!!

1 Like

Re: Get Paid Posting Threads, Replies and Blog Comments by fastowas: 3:59pm On Jul 08, 2017
pioneerwriter:
Oh congratulations, Olaryeankarh for getting approved with a user rating of 4.30 out of the 5.00 total. I'm happy for you and pleased to inform you that I already have about three different referrals who have a user rating of 5.00 out of the 5.00 total. So, that means you've got to work harder as you begin posting now so you can soon come up to a rating of 5.00.

Thanks for helping us enlighten other members here who have believed in my true report and are willing to make money daily too from this program, although I have already prepared a simplified guide to help them get started immediately. Congratulations!!!
still waiting for your response sir
Re: Get Paid Posting Threads, Replies and Blog Comments by osca234: 4:03pm On Jul 08, 2017
pioneerwriter:

am Still waiting for email from you here : oscarella68 at gmail.com streettallest under you! pls send me the guide.
Re: Get Paid Posting Threads, Replies and Blog Comments by Demolaeby: 4:53pm On Jul 08, 2017
Pioneerwriter, plz help send the link and referal to vernanayo@gmail.com
Re: Get Paid Posting Threads, Replies and Blog Comments by Olaryeankarh(m): 7:21pm On Jul 08, 2017
pioneerwriter:

Did you just say 5.00?

Well I am happy to announce to you that I am now a 5.00 star user. You can check again.
I appreciate the guides so far boss. Eeez making sense fah
Re: Get Paid Posting Threads, Replies and Blog Comments by viking008(m): 8:30pm On Jul 08, 2017
Olaryeankarh:

Did you just say 5.00?

Well I am happy to announce to you that I am now a 5.00 star user. You can check again.
comment or quote someone's post is it a point
Re: Get Paid Posting Threads, Replies and Blog Comments by Nobody: 8:41pm On Jul 08, 2017
please i need the link too chibuikefaith@gmail.com
Re: Get Paid Posting Threads, Replies and Blog Comments by Julivas(m): 8:41pm On Jul 08, 2017
Olaryeankarh:

Did you just say 5.00?

Congrats again.
Thanks for the other time.
Have done all the preambles.
I want to ask weda if my comment on a post can be counted as one of the 10 posts?
If so, how lengthy will my each post be?
Thanks.
Re: Get Paid Posting Threads, Replies and Blog Comments by sirclemzy: 9:17pm On Jul 08, 2017
pioneerwriter:
How would you like getting your response? Some have been receiving theirs through emails and have started making money already. A referral just withdrew his first $5.05 today and hopes getting another cash withdrawal tomorrow morning. People are already making money from this program.
please send the link to clementokezie@gmail.com
Re: Get Paid Posting Threads, Replies and Blog Comments by joshmoy(m): 10:32pm On Jul 08, 2017
munchi:

Any body?

Send me a mail at obodaij@gmail.com
Re: Get Paid Posting Threads, Replies and Blog Comments by ZEPHYREN(m): 10:44pm On Jul 08, 2017
Re: Get Paid Posting Threads, Replies and Blog Comments by Nobody: 7:05am On Jul 09, 2017
Congratulations, Olaryeankarh! I've just confirmed your new user rating of 5.00. You're indeed a star in this program. Honestly. I'm proud of you. Please, keep it up. Don't relent at all. Make sure you withdraw cash daily.
Re: Get Paid Posting Threads, Replies and Blog Comments by Olaryeankarh(m): 7:20am On Jul 09, 2017
viking008:
comment or quote someone's post is it a point

Yes. Both are points. Make sure your posts are rich with guideline's in OP's mail.

Julivas:

Congrats again.
Thanks for the other time.
Have done all the preambles.
I want to ask weda if my comment on a post can be counted as one of the 10 posts?
If so, how lengthy will my each post be?
Thanks.

Yes! New Threads, Replies all count as posts. Please mix them naturally. Follow OP's guides and you're good to go!

1 Like

Re: Get Paid Posting Threads, Replies and Blog Comments by Olaryeankarh(m): 7:21am On Jul 09, 2017
pioneerwriter:
Congratulations, Olaryeankarh! I've just confirmed your new user rating of 5.00. You're indeed a star in this program. Honestly. I'm proud of you. Please, keep it up. Don't relent at all. Make sure you withdraw cash daily.

Many Thanksss!
Cheers :-)
Re: Get Paid Posting Threads, Replies and Blog Comments by Abdulasod: 8:25am On Jul 09, 2017
pioneerwriter:

Hello OP!
I'm highly interested. What's the first step?
This is my email address. abdulasod3212@yahoo.com.
Thanks.
Re: Get Paid Posting Threads, Replies and Blog Comments by Mastamind88: 9:05am On Jul 09, 2017
pioneerwriter:
Please i would like the link and guide sent to this mail ayophil7@gmail.com. thank you.
Re: Get Paid Posting Threads, Replies and Blog Comments by smokers: 12:35pm On Jul 09, 2017
pioneerwriter:
You simply get paid for posting by withdrawing first to your US Paypal account and from Paypal, you transfer to your US bank account. Finally, you receive wire transfer straight to your local bank account through an European payment processor. Details are awaiting you free upon taking actions on the posting job.

I hope you are not operating a US Paypal account using a US VPN/IP stuff! If yes, you're not on the right path, but under fear. Operating a US Paypal account with your Nigerian IP once the account got verified using a US bank account is the safest way to operate Paypal without issues for life.
i just registered using your referral name pls how do i withdraw my earnings my email is olowoinc@gmail.com
Re: Get Paid Posting Threads, Replies and Blog Comments by Nobody: 2:34pm On Jul 09, 2017
I've registered....therealtonee@gmail.com

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (37) (Reply)

Trick To Get Mtn #20,000 Bonus, 200 Sms, 500mb To 3gig Data Bundle / Edges Top Quality Non Rusting Turkey Doors For Your Building / Request For Any Book In The World ...get It In Few Seconds (#300) Only!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.