Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,321 members, 7,811,948 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 01:03 AM

Get Paid Posting Threads, Replies and Blog Comments - Adverts (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Adverts / Get Paid Posting Threads, Replies and Blog Comments (49858 Views)

Get Custom Emails For Your Website, Domain And Blog For Just ₦150,000 / Earn Money Online By Just Posting, Reading And Commenting On News On NNU / Miss Philanthropy Africa, Gist, Entertainment And Blog News (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (37) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Get Paid Posting Threads, Replies and Blog Comments by kamnene(f): 2:54pm On Jul 09, 2017
just registered .primeauthor is username nd pioneerauthor is the referrer. send to chilad9@gmail.com
Re: Get Paid Posting Threads, Replies and Blog Comments by Nobody: 3:48pm On Jul 09, 2017
Can I Receive Payments Before My US Paypal Account Is Verified?

Yes, I'm pleased to inform you that you can get paid with your unverified US Paypal account and withdraw to your bank account without issues. Once you've confirmed your email address and your PayPal account is activated, you can begin receiving payments with your unverified Paypal account. There is no receiving limit using unverified PayPal. However, before becoming Verified, there is a limit to the amount of money you can withdraw from your PayPal account to your bank account. That's all. Happy earning!!!
Re: Get Paid Posting Threads, Replies and Blog Comments by tbliss22(m): 4:44pm On Jul 09, 2017
Congratulations to those who got their ratings already. I made 10 posts with over 25 words but there was neither a rating or disapproval of account, over 2weeks now no rating and no sent message. I only saw the details on my dashboard that I should expect response as regards my posts in 24 hours. I wish I new what went wrong......
Re: Get Paid Posting Threads, Replies and Blog Comments by Dparagon(m): 5:43pm On Jul 09, 2017
Thanks @Pioneerwriter for the good work you are doing.

Got a rating of 5.00 (1.00 bonus points per post), with 11.81 points after completing my 10 posts.

Work continues.

All the best guys!
Re: Get Paid Posting Threads, Replies and Blog Comments by Mrluv(m): 6:09pm On Jul 09, 2017
congrat to those that have scale through,I cant give what i dont have,After trying three time my post were reject, I don tired
Re: Get Paid Posting Threads, Replies and Blog Comments by WeanyD: 6:15pm On Jul 09, 2017
(
Re: Get Paid Posting Threads, Replies and Blog Comments by osca234: 6:53pm On Jul 09, 2017
@ pioneerwriter it seems you are tired of sending the guide to interested persons. I have posted my email for days now but you have refused to send the guide to me.

pls send here

oscarella68 at gmail.com

I have completed my 10, posts and have received their email that my posts are being reviewed but I can't see any points yet. I don't know if I did something wrong.

my username is streettallest check it
pls anyone that sees my post before pioneerwriter and have the guide should send to me ooo
Re: Get Paid Posting Threads, Replies and Blog Comments by kamnene(f): 7:43pm On Jul 09, 2017
Pls,where and how do I start posting or replying?
I need a kind of step by step guide on where to click to make my 10 posts
Re: Get Paid Posting Threads, Replies and Blog Comments by Abidemi501(m): 9:32pm On Jul 09, 2017
Pls let me also gain from your insight of making money. adeyeye95 at gmail.com
Re: Get Paid Posting Threads, Replies and Blog Comments by Nobody: 9:34pm On Jul 09, 2017
osca234:
@ pioneerwriter it seems you are tired of sending the guide to interested persons. I have posted my email for days now but you have refused to send the guide to me.

pls send here

oscarella68 at gmail.com

I have completed my 10, posts and have received their email that my posts are being reviewed but I can't see any points yet. I don't know if I did something wrong.

my username is streettallest check it
pls anyone that sees my post before pioneerwriter and have the guide should send to me ooo

Hi streettallest, you shouldn't have concluded so quickly considering the fact that I didn't ask anyone to pay a cent upon giving this great piece of information. Anyway, I'm pleased to inform you that you've been finally approved with a user rating of 4.00 out of the 5.00 total to start posting on the listed forums and blogs. So, join the forums and subscribe to them one after the other before you start posting. You will get credited immediately after every post. That's everybody's motivation. Happy earning! Congratulations!!!
Re: Get Paid Posting Threads, Replies and Blog Comments by Nobody: 9:55pm On Jul 09, 2017
Dparagon:
Thanks @Pioneerwriter for the good work you are doing.

Got a rating of 5.00 (1.00 bonus points per post), with 11.81 points after completing my 10 posts.

Work continues.

All the best guys!

Great! Congratulations to you, Dparagon for your approval. I confirmed truly that you got approved with a user rating of 5.00 which is the highest rating. You're indeed a star in this program. I am proud of you today and cherish you for this great success. Please, accept my congratulations. Keep it up.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Get Paid Posting Threads, Replies and Blog Comments by Nobody: 10:20pm On Jul 09, 2017
Abidemi501:
Pls let me also gain from your insight of making money. adeyeye95 at gmail.com

Thanks for your interest in this money making program. As you have seen and heard a lot of testimonies here on the forum, it's a legitimate site where you get paid instantly just for posting replies to other people's posts and posting comments on blog posts. You withdraw your money everyday through Paypal and receive local bank alerts here in Nigeria or anywhere in the world.

Details about getting paid will be given upon successful registration. Use the link below and make sure you enter Pioneerauthor as your referrer. Once I confirm this, you will receive my simplified guide 100% free.
Re: Get Paid Posting Threads, Replies and Blog Comments by Nobody: 10:30pm On Jul 09, 2017
kamnene:

Once I know your username and exactly how and where you would like to receive your guide, then you will get that and a lot more instantly from me without spending a dime. Thanks for your interest in this money making program.
Re: Get Paid Posting Threads, Replies and Blog Comments by Nobody: 10:33pm On Jul 09, 2017
kamnene:
just registered .primeauthor is username nd pioneerauthor is the referrer.
send to chilad9@gmail.com

Hi Primeauthor, I hope you received your guide to start making $5-$10 daily posting replies and blog comments! Thanks for joining this wonderful money making opportunity. Happy earning!!!
Re: Get Paid Posting Threads, Replies and Blog Comments by Nobody: 10:41pm On Jul 09, 2017
kamnene:

Hi, have you registered already? When did you register and what is your username? Once I get these details and confirm them, and you state where and how you're going to receive my full guide, you will get it in no time. Thanks for your interest in this great opportunity.
Re: Get Paid Posting Threads, Replies and Blog Comments by Nobody: 10:54pm On Jul 09, 2017
WeanyD:

Same here. I had 11.75 points after completing my ten posts. Hope they approve soon.

Hello, if you actually submitted your ten sample posts about two weeks ago and till now, you haven't heard from them, then it is either you didn't subscribe to the portal first before submitting your ten sample posts or you have been approved but you didn't know. Now, once you're sure you registered through me, let me just know your username and I will do the confirmation for you immediately. Thanks for your interest in joining this fantastic money making opportunity.
Re: Get Paid Posting Threads, Replies and Blog Comments by Nobody: 11:01pm On Jul 09, 2017
Mrluv:
congrat to those that have scale through,I cant give what i dont have,After trying three time my post were reject, I don tired

Hi Mrluv, you too can scale through as others did. Why did you give up so soon? Have you, at anytime, asked me on what next to do before giving up finally and just congratulating those who have made it to approval? Just let me know your details so I can help you out in as much as you're still interested in this money making program.
Re: Get Paid Posting Threads, Replies and Blog Comments by Nobody: 11:40pm On Jul 09, 2017
I registered under you tonero98..pls send to therealtonee@gmail.com
Re: Get Paid Posting Threads, Replies and Blog Comments by Dparagon(m): 12:16am On Jul 10, 2017
pioneerwriter:

Great! Congratulations to you, Dparagon for your approval. I confirmed truly that you got approved with a user rating of 5.00 which is the highest rating. You're indeed a star in this program. I am proud of you today and cherish you for this great success. Please, accept my congratulations. Keep it up.

Thanks. I really appreciate!
Re: Get Paid Posting Threads, Replies and Blog Comments by tbliss22(m): 12:23am On Jul 10, 2017
pioneerwriter:

Hi Mrluv, you too can scale through as others did. Why did you give up so soon? Have you, at anytime, asked me on what next to do before giving up finally and just congratulating those who have made it to approval? Just let me know your details so I can help you out in as much as you're still interested in this money making program.

Hi,
please help check the status of my account with the username "bobby1". It's two weeks now no update and the acc is not disapproved, I have also completed 10 posts.
Re: Get Paid Posting Threads, Replies and Blog Comments by sirclemzy: 5:32am On Jul 10, 2017
Pioneerwriter please send me the perfect training guide. I registered yesterday with uniquewriter as my username & pioneerauthor as my referrer. Thanks
Re: Get Paid Posting Threads, Replies and Blog Comments by viking008(m): 7:16am On Jul 10, 2017
pls help me to check it is more than 24hours now still under review, username: lawrenceakinnubi
Re: Get Paid Posting Threads, Replies and Blog Comments by mrgana1: 7:44am On Jul 10, 2017
Morning Mr pioneerauthor. I registered under u with username Medash1 n I hv register on post portal n also subscribed. pls while in the forum will click on "post new thread" to be able to make my sample post? How do I see no of post I HV made ? if I shud reply or comment on any body post will it be counted as one of my sample post?. pls provide answer cos am stuck
Re: Get Paid Posting Threads, Replies and Blog Comments by Generalkorex(m): 10:14am On Jul 10, 2017
pioneerwriter:

Thanks for your interest in this money making program. As you have seen and heard a lot of testimonies here on the forum, it's a legitimate site where you get paid instantly just for posting replies to other people's posts and posting comments on blog posts. You withdraw your money everyday through Paypal and receive local bank alerts here in Nigeria or anywhere in the world.

Details about getting paid will be given upon successful registration. Use the link below and make sure you enter Pioneerauthor as your referrer. Once I confirm this, you will receive my simplified guide 100% free.
I've registered username is generalkorex
sharpboymekorex@gmail.com
Re: Get Paid Posting Threads, Replies and Blog Comments by Nobody: 10:42am On Jul 10, 2017
sirclemzy:
Pioneerwriter please send me the perfect training guide. I registered yesterday with uniquewriter as my username & pioneerauthor as my referrer. Thanks

Hi uniquewriter, I've already sent you the complete guide to get started. Kindly log in to your account and read the guide through the message channel. Please, study the guide and follow it sheepishly especially in the area of submitting your ten sample posts. You must subscribe to the portal as explained in the guide before submitting the ten sample posts. Thank you for your interest in joining this money making program.
Re: Get Paid Posting Threads, Replies and Blog Comments by kamnene(f): 10:48am On Jul 10, 2017
thank you so far for carrying me along,pioneerauthor.
I registered yesterday evening and the username is primelady.

I intend receiving the guide from you through my gmail contact already with you. I sent a mail to you yesteady but it seems you haven't opened it.
Re: Get Paid Posting Threads, Replies and Blog Comments by Nobody: 10:59am On Jul 10, 2017
Generalkorex:

I've registered username is generalkorex
sharpboymekorex@gmail.com

Hi generalkorex, you've received the complete guide to start making $5-$10 daily at the comfort of your home in your account. Just login now, read and follow the content of the guide sheepishly in order to succeed. Do not forget to subscribe to the portal first before submitting your ten sample posts just as explained in the guide.
Re: Get Paid Posting Threads, Replies and Blog Comments by Nobody: 11:17am On Jul 10, 2017
mrgana1:
Morning Mr pioneerauthor. I registered under u with username Medash1 n I hv register on post portal n also subscribed. pls while in the forum will click on "post new thread" to be able to make my sample post? How do I see no of post I HV made ? if I shud reply or comment on any body post will it be counted as one of my sample post?. pls provide answer cos am stuck

Hi medash1, if you believed you can make it to approval, you will. Did you mean you've already subscribed to the portal already, but don't know where and how to click to start submitting your ten sample posts? It's alright! Login to the portal, post about 7 replies to other people's topics and 3 new topics by you on anything you're well familiar with. Thanks for your interest in this money making opportunity.
Re: Get Paid Posting Threads, Replies and Blog Comments by Nobody: 11:48am On Jul 10, 2017
kamnene:
thank you so far for carrying me along,pioneerauthor.
I registered yesterday evening and the username is primelady.

I intend receiving the guide from you through my gmail contact already with you. I sent a mail to you yesteady but it seems you haven't opened it.

I went through my lists over and over again, but couldn't find the username Primelady anywhere. Are you sure you followed my link to the sign-up page? Did you actually enter Pioneerauthor as your referrer during registration, because some people read this information through me, but deliberately didn't enter Pioneerauthor while registering? Thanks.
Re: Get Paid Posting Threads, Replies and Blog Comments by Godwritten: 11:51am On Jul 10, 2017
please send the link to me.....emjeorgy@gmail.com
Re: Get Paid Posting Threads, Replies and Blog Comments by Nobody: 11:55am On Jul 10, 2017
viking008:
pls help me to check it is more than 24hours now still under review, username: lawrenceakinnubi

Hi Lawrenceakinnubi, please be a bit patient. Your approval will come for real. They've not been able to send the approval messages within the promised 24 hours for some time now due to high sign-up traffic, but that will soon be corrected.

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (37) (Reply)

Trick To Get Mtn #20,000 Bonus, 200 Sms, 500mb To 3gig Data Bundle / Edges Top Quality Non Rusting Turkey Doors For Your Building / Request For Any Book In The World ...get It In Few Seconds (#300) Only!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.