Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,313 members, 7,811,928 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 11:55 PM

Get Paid Posting Threads, Replies and Blog Comments - Adverts (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Adverts / Get Paid Posting Threads, Replies and Blog Comments (49854 Views)

Get Custom Emails For Your Website, Domain And Blog For Just ₦150,000 / Earn Money Online By Just Posting, Reading And Commenting On News On NNU / Miss Philanthropy Africa, Gist, Entertainment And Blog News (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) ... (37) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Get Paid Posting Threads, Replies and Blog Comments by Nobody: 11:56am On Jul 10, 2017
viking008:
pls help me to check it is more than 24hours now still under review, username: lawrenceakinnubi

Hi Lawrenceakinnubi, please be a bit patient. Your approval will come for real. They've not been able to send the approval messages within the promised 24 hours for some time now due to high sign-up traffic, but that will soon be corrected. Thanks for your interest in this money making program.
Re: Get Paid Posting Threads, Replies and Blog Comments by Nobody: 12:07pm On Jul 10, 2017
tbliss22:

Hi,
please help check the status of my account with the username "bobby1". It's two weeks now no update and the acc is not disapproved, I have also completed 10 posts.

Hello bobby1, I'm sorry for the inconveniences caused. This has been due to to the heavy sign-up traffic that suddenly occurred, although that's being corrected soonest. Once you don't receive the approval within 24-48 hours for now, you should login to your account, click on Contact and notify them that it's been over 24 hours that you submitted your ten sample posts. They will quickly get back to you, apologize to you and get you approved.
Re: Get Paid Posting Threads, Replies and Blog Comments by Nobody: 12:12pm On Jul 10, 2017
kamnene:
just registered .primeauthor is username nd pioneerauthor is the referrer.
send to chilad9@gmail.com

Hi primeauthor, your guide has already been sent. Login to your account and check through the message channel to read through the money making guide. Thanks for your interest in joining this money making program.
Re: Get Paid Posting Threads, Replies and Blog Comments by stanway(m): 12:27pm On Jul 10, 2017
oga pioneer abegi diz is my email successacho@gmail.com
Re: Get Paid Posting Threads, Replies and Blog Comments by Saveasoul: 12:54pm On Jul 10, 2017
bro send the guild my username is Icezychris pls Icezychris1@gmail.com
Re: Get Paid Posting Threads, Replies and Blog Comments by Saveasoul: 1:17pm On Jul 10, 2017
hello Sir my username is Icezychris and my referer name pioneerauthor pls send me the guild at Icezychris1@gmail.com thanks
Re: Get Paid Posting Threads, Replies and Blog Comments by viking008(m): 2:10pm On Jul 10, 2017
pioneerwriter:

Hi Lawrenceakinnubi, please be a bit patient. Your approval will come for real. They've not been able to send the approval messages within the promised 24 hours for some time now due to high sign-up traffic, but that will soon be corrected.
my account have been blocked, access denied
Re: Get Paid Posting Threads, Replies and Blog Comments by lekanfash(m): 2:31pm On Jul 10, 2017
I just signed up with username: lekan675, using pioneerauthor as referer. Kindly send the guide to lekan675@yahoo.com
Re: Get Paid Posting Threads, Replies and Blog Comments by Nobody: 2:57pm On Jul 10, 2017
Saveasoul:
hello Sir my username is Icezychris and my referer name pioneerauthor pls send me the guild at Icezychris1@gmail.com thanks

Congratulations! Your free guide has just been sent to you. Kindly log in to your account, click on the message link and read through the guide as many times as you can especially before submitting your ten sample posts. This determines your approval. Thanks for joining this great opportunity.
Re: Get Paid Posting Threads, Replies and Blog Comments by Nobody: 3:04pm On Jul 10, 2017
lekanfash:
I just signed up with username: lekan675, using pioneerauthor as referer. Kindly send the guide to lekan675@yahoo.com

Hi lekan675, I've just sent your free guide on how you can start making $5-$10 spending 2-3 hours daily. You should login to your account now and read through the message channel right in your account. Read many times and pay particular attention to the area of submitting your ten sample posts, following instructions sheepishly. Congratulations!
Re: Get Paid Posting Threads, Replies and Blog Comments by Nobody: 3:08pm On Jul 10, 2017
stanway:
oga pioneer abegi diz is my email successacho@gmail.com

Hello stanway, I've already sent you the link to sign up. I hope you received the link! If yes, kindly reply so as to know whether or not the link should be resent. Thanks for your interest in this money making opportunity.
Re: Get Paid Posting Threads, Replies and Blog Comments by Nobody: 3:21pm On Jul 10, 2017
viking008:
my account have been blocked, access denied

I'm sorry about that! From records, I confirmed that your user rating was just 1.00 out of the 5.00 total? Once a user rating is less than the minimum 3.62 rating required for withdrawing cash, approval is not guaranteed, but such accounts are usually closed. I would suggest you should start all over and follow me. It happened to many others, honestly, but they heard me out. Today now, they are smiling.
Re: Get Paid Posting Threads, Replies and Blog Comments by mikewealth: 3:32pm On Jul 10, 2017
Pls I would like to have link. My email is kuyemayomi@gmail.com
Re: Get Paid Posting Threads, Replies and Blog Comments by Nobody: 3:45pm On Jul 10, 2017
pioneerwriter:

I'm sorry about that! From records, I confirmed that your user rating was just 1.00 out of the 5.00 total? Once a user rating is less than the minimum 3.62 rating required for withdrawing cash, approval is not guaranteed, but such accounts are usually closed. I would suggest you should start all over and follow me. It happened to many others, honestly, but they heard me out. Today now, they are smiling.
Hi I've registered too with your link send the email to spammers@gmail.com
Re: Get Paid Posting Threads, Replies and Blog Comments by viking008(m): 3:55pm On Jul 10, 2017
pioneerwriter:

should I open another account with another email, or how?
Re: Get Paid Posting Threads, Replies and Blog Comments by viking008(m): 3:59pm On Jul 10, 2017
pioneerwriter:

since they have closed it what next, becos I will not give up
Re: Get Paid Posting Threads, Replies and Blog Comments by Godwritten: 4:03pm On Jul 10, 2017
@pioneerwriter, I could n't see the link to register. I have given my email before,but no response from you yet.pls send to emjeorgy@gmail.com
Re: Get Paid Posting Threads, Replies and Blog Comments by tbliss22(m): 4:28pm On Jul 10, 2017
pioneerwriter:

Hello bobby1, I'm sorry for the inconveniences caused. This has been due to to the heavy sign-up traffic that suddenly occurred, although that's being corrected soonest. Once you don't receive the approval within 24-48 hours for now, you should login to your account, click on Contact and notify them that it's been over 24 hours that you submitted your ten sample posts. They will quickly get back to you, apologize to you and get you approved.

I informed them already but got no response
Re: Get Paid Posting Threads, Replies and Blog Comments by Nobody: 4:51pm On Jul 10, 2017
viking008:
since they have closed it what next, becos I will not give up

I'm impressed at your courage. Now, sign up again by revisiting my blog and going through my referral link on that blog. I hope you still remember my blog! Or you can check the sign up link I sent you earlier in your email. Don't forget to enter Pioneerauthor as your referral. If my referral link is visible in the signature below, go through that straight away.
Re: Get Paid Posting Threads, Replies and Blog Comments by viking008(m): 4:58pm On Jul 10, 2017
pioneerwriter:

I'm impressed at your courage. Now, sign up again by revisiting my blog and going through my referral link on that blog. I hope you still remember my blog! Or you can check the sign up link I sent you earlier in your email. Don't forget to enter Pioneerauthor as your referral. If my referral link is visible in the signature below, go through that straight away.
with the the same email that I used to register at post loop or with new email
Re: Get Paid Posting Threads, Replies and Blog Comments by Nobody: 5:01pm On Jul 10, 2017
tbliss22:

I informed them already but got no response

That's alright. Since you once informed them, sit back and expect your approval. It could arrive in a few minutes.
Re: Get Paid Posting Threads, Replies and Blog Comments by Nobody: 5:07pm On Jul 10, 2017
viking008:
with the the same email that I used to register at post loop or with new email

All details to be used on your new registration, including your email address, password and username should be new. This instruction must be followed so you won't have issues concerning that.
Re: Get Paid Posting Threads, Replies and Blog Comments by Nobody: 5:12pm On Jul 10, 2017
Godwritten:
@pioneerwriter, I could n't see the link to register. I have given my email before,but no response from you yet.pls send to emjeorgy@gmail.com

Hello Godwritten, I've already sent you the link to sign up with. I hope you received this link! If you did, kindly reply so I can know whether or not the sign up link should be resent.
Re: Get Paid Posting Threads, Replies and Blog Comments by imosedavid: 5:15pm On Jul 10, 2017
The right type of content not only improves your SEO and increases your search engine ranking, it allows you to grow your business via your website, using little or no money. Read:The Economics of Content
Re: Get Paid Posting Threads, Replies and Blog Comments by viking008(m): 5:15pm On Jul 10, 2017
pioneerwriter:

All details to be used on your new registration, including your email address, password and username should be new. This instruction must be followed so you won't have issues concerning that.
check I just create new account now with your referral username: fastecash and can I go ahead to subscribe and post my 10 sample post
Re: Get Paid Posting Threads, Replies and Blog Comments by viking008(m): 5:26pm On Jul 10, 2017
pls I want more explanation on this...

when we say 10 sample post, does it mean creating new topic on the forum only or comment and reply of post only
Re: Get Paid Posting Threads, Replies and Blog Comments by Nobody: 7:21pm On Jul 10, 2017
viking008:
pls I want more explanation on this...

when we say 10 sample post, does it mean creating new topic on the forum only or comment and reply of post only

Hi, your ten sample posts are a combination of replies, comments or new topics created by you. To get approved easily, try and post seven replies and create three new topics at the portal as instructed in the guide sent to you.
Re: Get Paid Posting Threads, Replies and Blog Comments by Nobody: 7:44pm On Jul 10, 2017
viking008:
check I just create new account now with your referral username: fastecash and can I go ahead to subscribe and post my 10 sample post

Hi, after a thorough search of my referral list, I'm sorry I cannot find any username similar to fastecash and I only follow up with my referrals. Anyway, I will check from time to time. Once I am able to find your username on my list, you will start receiving tips from me free.
Re: Get Paid Posting Threads, Replies and Blog Comments by Nobody: 7:59pm On Jul 10, 2017
check tonero98..registered since...pls send email to therealtonee@gmail.com
Re: Get Paid Posting Threads, Replies and Blog Comments by viking008(m): 8:06pm On Jul 10, 2017
pioneerwriter:

Hi, after a thorough search of my referral list, I'm sorry I cannot find any username similar to fastecash and I only follow up with my referrals. Anyway, I will check from time to time. Once I am able to find your username on my list, you will start receiving tips from me free.
check again username: fastecash email: fastecash2017@gmail.com

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) ... (37) (Reply)

Trick To Get Mtn #20,000 Bonus, 200 Sms, 500mb To 3gig Data Bundle / Edges Top Quality Non Rusting Turkey Doors For Your Building / Request For Any Book In The World ...get It In Few Seconds (#300) Only!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.