Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,379 members, 7,812,108 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 08:24 AM

Get Paid Posting Threads, Replies and Blog Comments - Adverts (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Adverts / Get Paid Posting Threads, Replies and Blog Comments (49865 Views)

Get Custom Emails For Your Website, Domain And Blog For Just ₦150,000 / Earn Money Online By Just Posting, Reading And Commenting On News On NNU / Miss Philanthropy Africa, Gist, Entertainment And Blog News (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (37) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Get Paid Posting Threads, Replies and Blog Comments by mayorjosh(m): 12:42pm On Jun 30, 2017
joshmoy:

I subscribed before posting. I even got a mail from them when I had 10 posts.
Please how do I subscribe

I don't understand as it is not stated in the guide
Re: Get Paid Posting Threads, Replies and Blog Comments by munchi(m): 1:01pm On Jun 30, 2017
lexaydfg:
Hey bro, I have been approved and my username is alexander05. Please send the other things I need to know to ayokanmialex@gmail.com.

I sent you a message, check your email.
Please, what did you to get approved?
Re: Get Paid Posting Threads, Replies and Blog Comments by hawwal84: 4:56pm On Jun 30, 2017
Pioneerwriter, kindly check your mail. "hawwal" as username.

Please send the necessary documents.

Kind regards.

pioneerwriter:
Have you ever considered yourself making $10-$20 daily posting short articles of just six to seven lines at the comfort of your home? Well, I have found one for you free. I won't ask you to pay for the tip, information, guide on how you will get paid daily, how you will open your free US Paypal account(Verified), and free US checking account as well as how you are going to receive alerts from your local bank accounts through wire transfer.

All is free if you're sure you can work hard using your mobile phone, android, tablet, or blackberry and you're good at grammar. The username you are going to use as your referrer is Pioneerauthor. Please note that I only follow up with my referrals.
Re: Get Paid Posting Threads, Replies and Blog Comments by Onegreatnaija: 5:23pm On Jun 30, 2017
Pioneerwriter .. You are doing such a fabulous job, bless you bro. I am so interested. Please send the link to this mail: alluniquesolutions@gmail.com

Please send it today, so I can register, thanks a bunch!
Re: Get Paid Posting Threads, Replies and Blog Comments by lexaydfg(m): 7:22pm On Jun 30, 2017
munchi:

Please, what did you to get approved?
I don't understand your question. Are you saying what I did to get approved. Nothing special, just normal following of instructions.
Re: Get Paid Posting Threads, Replies and Blog Comments by Nobody: 7:51pm On Jun 30, 2017
When you sign up, you will receive a free guide on how you can make $5-$10 daily posting short articles of 5–8 lines. You'll be surprised that your account will be credited instantly after every post. The program had been online for quite some time now, but was not known to Nigerians.

So, when I came across it in my search, I decided to extend the opportunity to Nigerians. It's left to Nigerians to appreciate this and start making money right away or continue searching for jobs and doing interviews about.
Re: Get Paid Posting Threads, Replies and Blog Comments by lexaydfg(m): 7:54pm On Jun 30, 2017
pioneerwriter:
When you sign up, you will receive a free guide on how you can make $5-$10 daily posting short articles of 5–8 lines. You'll be surprised that your account will be credited instantly after every post. The program had been online for quite some time now, but was not known to Nigerians.

So, when I came across it in my search, I decided to extend the opportunity to Nigerians. It's left to Nigerians to appreciate this and start making money right away or continue searching for jobs and doing interviews about.

Nice one bro, May God bless you
Re: Get Paid Posting Threads, Replies and Blog Comments by Tnot(m): 9:22pm On Jun 30, 2017
MTN DATA AVAILABLE 24/7

1GB @ Card: 700 (Bank: #600)
2GB @ Card: 1300 (Bank: #1200)
3GB @ #1800
5GB @ #2500

90days validity assured!

Call: 08169025290
What'sapp: 08034718381
Re: Get Paid Posting Threads, Replies and Blog Comments by BrotherBlood1: 11:04pm On Jun 30, 2017
Pioneerwriter, I have sent you an email. My username is: rightguru234
Re: Get Paid Posting Threads, Replies and Blog Comments by mobility: 11:42pm On Jun 30, 2017
sharonblankk@gmail.com
thanks as I awaits your email.
Re: Get Paid Posting Threads, Replies and Blog Comments by fruitiee: 12:07am On Jul 01, 2017
I have registered. please inbox me. my email is Tolulope.fashola.123@gmail.com
Re: Get Paid Posting Threads, Replies and Blog Comments by Maximus85(m): 12:42am On Jul 01, 2017
pioneerwriter:

I'm sorry about the link invisibility. I guessed the issue has been resolved already. Kindly check below to find my link. Don't hesitate making enquiries about the guide on how you can get approved for posting with a rating of 4 out of 7 which will give you access to post at many forums, how you're going to be making at least $10 daily spending just 1-2 hours, and how you will get paid directly into your Nigerian bank account.

Just mention your registration username while making enquiries for verification.
My username is Jimmyfix. I have registered, what next?
Re: Get Paid Posting Threads, Replies and Blog Comments by modath(f): 5:45am On Jul 01, 2017
Bring ALL your payoneer funds and cash out at good rates....

Cash ready 24/7 ... NO LIMIT

Transaction completed in minutes.. NO DELAY

Whatsapp on siggy...

Gracias.
Re: Get Paid Posting Threads, Replies and Blog Comments by mboy4real(m): 10:07am On Jul 01, 2017
Send me the link. Mboy4real2015@gmail.com
Re: Get Paid Posting Threads, Replies and Blog Comments by Nobody: 1:10pm On Jul 01, 2017
Once I know how you would love to receive your sign up link, be rest assured that the complete guide on how to start making $5-$10 spending just 2-3 hours daily, and the best way to receive your earnings locally will be delivered to you in due course.
Re: Get Paid Posting Threads, Replies and Blog Comments by Onegreatnaija: 4:01pm On Jul 01, 2017
Hi Pioneerauthor, thanks for the good job. I have signed up, my email is- alluniquesolutions@gmail.com. I have dropped a mail for you, please check. Its regarding the guideline on the next thing to do. Many thanks..

pioneerwriter:
Once I know how you would love to receive your sign up link, be rest assured that the complete guide on how to start making $5-$10 spending just 2-3 hours daily, and the best way to receive your earnings locally will be delivered to you in due course.
Re: Get Paid Posting Threads, Replies and Blog Comments by mkbessman(m): 6:33pm On Jul 01, 2017
pioneerwriter:
* Earn some extra cash doing something you love doing.
* Work at your own convenience.
* Withdraw earnings when you love to get paid.
* Join today and get paid tomorrow!
* Earn money posting short articles at forums and blogs.
* No long articles, tedious work, or stringent requirements!
* Just be plain and make fun.
* People from all parts of the world are making money here free. Don't miss out!

If you're ready to start making money now, sign up using the signature link below and make sure you enter pioneerauthor as your referrer. If you sign up today, you will receive your first $5 tomorrow and you will continue withdrawing cash everyday. In addition, you will be able to earn not less than $10 a day, which is not less than $300 a month spending 1-3 hours daily.

You're not going to pay a cent to make money. I introduced this passionately in order to help the youths succeed online. Such money making opportunities are rare online.

i have registered under you. my username is mkbessman. pls what is the next step?
Re: Get Paid Posting Threads, Replies and Blog Comments by Olaryeankarh(m): 7:19pm On Jul 01, 2017
Kindly send the link.

God bless you bro!
Re: Get Paid Posting Threads, Replies and Blog Comments by Nobody: 7:50pm On Jul 01, 2017
Yes, every Nigerian can now make money online legitimately, even without having the adequate knowledge of the internet. Once you can hold your mouse and type using the computer keyboard, that is good news to you all.

With this program, you're truly guaranteed to start with as little as $5-$10 daily in income 100% free, but once you are lucky to be on my referral list, you'll receive further tips on how you can maximize your earnings to $10-$20 per day from me again 100% free. That's the work of passion and love. It's always my gladness to help others succeed. You shouldn't forget entering Pioneerauthor as your referrer during registration.
Re: Get Paid Posting Threads, Replies and Blog Comments by Mrluv(m): 12:17am On Jul 02, 2017
4 page no testimony
Re: Get Paid Posting Threads, Replies and Blog Comments by Nobody: 12:53am On Jul 02, 2017
What a pity! There are lots of testimonies already. People have been writing me about their abilities to withdraw at least $5 per day without asking them to pay a cent. As said earlier, I feel for the black-minded people who, in spite of this great opportunity, remain ignorant and, therefore can't benefit from it. How much did I ask you to pay in order to show you this opportunity? So, I don't think I deserve ridicules from anyone, except from black-minded people.

1 Like

Re: Get Paid Posting Threads, Replies and Blog Comments by Nobody: 1:01am On Jul 02, 2017
Congratulations to those who got approved yesterday, two days ago, and three days ago with user ratings of 4.0-4.6. I'm exceedingly happy with you all for your success. You too can begin sharing your success stories here on the forum so that the world, including mockers can see and hear.
Re: Get Paid Posting Threads, Replies and Blog Comments by Nobody: 4:42am On Jul 02, 2017
Congratulations! A user has just received a user rating of 5.0 after withdrawing her first $5 yesterday which was the same day she got approved for posting. Please keep it up.

1 Like

Re: Get Paid Posting Threads, Replies and Blog Comments by Saveasoul: 9:55am On Jul 02, 2017
boss am interested bro pls send me your send me the guild and your whatsapp number pls
Re: Get Paid Posting Threads, Replies and Blog Comments by Nobody: 12:01pm On Jul 02, 2017
A lot of people in Nigeria, Ghana, South Africa and other parts of the world received the sign up link through emails. So, how would you like to receive yours? Some of my referrals cashed out to Paypal last night.

When you too join this program, you will be grateful forever because you're going to start making money the following day and can withdraw your earnings instantly. You get paid whenever you want to get paid and withdraw daily. There is no payment date!
Re: Get Paid Posting Threads, Replies and Blog Comments by Jetland(m): 1:12pm On Jul 02, 2017
pioneerwriter:
A lot of people in Nigeria, Ghana, South Africa and other parts of the world received the sign up link through emails. So, how would you like to receive yours? Some of my referrals cashed out to Paypal last night.

When you too join this program, you will be grateful forever because you're going to start making money the following day and can withdraw your earnings instantly. You get paid whenever you want to get paid and withdraw daily. There is no payment date!
Please I want to receive my sign up link and the guide through my email:isaacsuberu@gmail.com. Thanks bro.
Re: Get Paid Posting Threads, Replies and Blog Comments by AzontoGhost(m): 6:07pm On Jul 02, 2017
pioneerwriter:

registration successfully done with Pioneerauthor as referrer username.
waiting for the link to the guide please.
my username is scholarkin
Re: Get Paid Posting Threads, Replies and Blog Comments by FESTAC101: 11:26pm On Jul 02, 2017
pioneerwriter:

I have registered with Pioneerwriter as referer.

Awaiting the nest instruction.

Username: Prowriter

Email :zontee2 @ gmail.com

Do confirm and revert.
Re: Get Paid Posting Threads, Replies and Blog Comments by joshmoy(m): 1:25am On Jul 03, 2017
mayorjosh:

Please how do I subscribe

I don't understand as it is not stated in the guide

Sorry for the late reply. Click on forums. You'd see a list of forums you can apply to. The amount of forums you can subscribe to is based on your user rating. So make your posts very elaborate and concise like pioneerauthor said

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (37) (Reply)

Trick To Get Mtn #20,000 Bonus, 200 Sms, 500mb To 3gig Data Bundle / Edges Top Quality Non Rusting Turkey Doors For Your Building / Request For Any Book In The World ...get It In Few Seconds (#300) Only!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.