Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,187 members, 7,818,603 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 07:39 PM

Ango Abdullahi Is On His Own – Northern Elders Forum - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ango Abdullahi Is On His Own – Northern Elders Forum (43529 Views)

Why Fulani Herdsmen Kill - Ango Abdullahi Says / Ango Abdullahi Backs Quit Notice To Igbos Issued By Northern Youths / Ango Abdullahi Replies Emir Sanusi Over His Comments About The North (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ango Abdullahi Is On His Own – Northern Elders Forum by SIRmanjar(m): 10:51pm On Jun 09, 2017
Alariwo2:

Open your eyes and look around.. you'll see

Igbos have enjoyed years of hospitality and protection in SW.. what they don't give to outsiders in their lands.
Appreciate a yoruba person when next you meet one. we're gods on earth
Hahahahaha @ gods on earth..Bro hadid bin u asked any yoruba man in lagos about ibos during boko harams golden days.They will reveal to you dat ibos and other tribes in lagos are like a form of security in lagos.They will also tell you that an attack on lagos is like an attack on ibos ad yorubas..Meaning ibos are like a form of security around us in lagos..
At times imagine wot will happen if we ad hausas share the same country without ibos.Then you will know what am saying..Take note am yoruba.

2 Likes

Re: Ango Abdullahi Is On His Own – Northern Elders Forum by Young03(m): 10:51pm On Jun 09, 2017
KINGinVAHALA:
Lol, I knew someone was gonna ask me this!
Why what if I may ask bro?

Forget the talk sha

Come back and unlock wat u locked
Re: Ango Abdullahi Is On His Own – Northern Elders Forum by NothingDoMe: 10:52pm On Jun 09, 2017
isalie:

ND oil is for NDians and the Federal Government has the divine authority to exploit it. My point is that the Yorubas dominates the Igbo chest beaters in ND and they're pained and trying to cause trouble. Is it so hard to notice?
hahahahahahaha. Lmao. I wee not die tonight I swear.

Are you saying the FG is yoruba? cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

I have died and come back to life aswear.

1 Like

Re: Ango Abdullahi Is On His Own – Northern Elders Forum by KINGinVAHALA: 10:54pm On Jun 09, 2017
Young03:

Forget the talk sha

Come back and unlock wat u locked
Hehehehehehe, wetin I unlock na?
Re: Ango Abdullahi Is On His Own – Northern Elders Forum by poseidon12: 10:55pm On Jun 09, 2017
Cooly100:
This is not the issue...the Igbos and other tribes who are contagious to the SE want out...We want to be able to develop at our own pace. We want to be able to get foreign loans and develop our cities without going to Abuja to beg..We want be able to build our roads without asking Abuja, we want to be able to compete without quota system. We want to have our embassies without travelling to Abuja or Lagos. We want all foreign airlines to come to the East...we have suffered having to travel to Lagos and Abuja first...We want to go to space by serious investment in R&Development..We want out people to be employed as they are recruited into Biafra army, police,Immigration, Customs, National Guard, Biafra elite commandos, Biafra Secret Service...We want to build international Stadia in our region,etc, etc...

It will be a win win situation for the rest of Nigeria and Biafra...as development would be enhanced. We hope to create mutual relationship and respect for each other.

Exactly. And this should not elicit threats of war from anybody.

1 Like

Re: Ango Abdullahi Is On His Own – Northern Elders Forum by NothingDoMe: 10:55pm On Jun 09, 2017
Iamzik:

Then follow it up. There are lots of loopholes in the 1999 constitution. You don't need yoruba youths To Help you advise the northern youths. We are no more close to the north than you are.

Look up the Scottish National Party and learn from Scotland. Though Scotland is not a nation yet, they have all the independence, structures, and representation a nation requires and their independence is at hand. No be by gra gra and name calling.

This warped idea of calling Yorubas coward fear-fear and all that is outdated. You seem like a highly educated person. Educate your brothers that peaceful Independence is not achieved by hating and insulting other tribes. Same people who have accommodated and welcomed you for many years. How many times have igbos been killed in the southwest? We are peace loving and thats why your people live and work here in their millions.

Know your real enemy and stop sentiments.
And how many times has the igbo gone on a killing spree of any tribe? Speaking against tribalism should go both ways.

Swear that you have never liked a tribalistic comment on Nairaland. Your guess is as good as mine.

2 Likes

Re: Ango Abdullahi Is On His Own – Northern Elders Forum by Nobody: 10:58pm On Jun 09, 2017
kingsleymike:
War! War!! War!!! Everywhere. Why are northern Nigerians so ignorant violent. Can't they be a peaceful referendum? UK had one few months back following calls from Scotland and it came to pass without any form of violence not to talk of war between them. A peaceful resolution is what the SE is seeking. We are Christians and don't believe killing and shedding blood of humans. There is no progress in Nigerian and naturally the Igbo man is being pulled backwards as a result. We want to keep developing and maximising our potentials.

You're a true Igbo but your brothers Igodo, okonta and nnamani have converted into Judaism and are now angling for a slap fight between your region versus afonja, aboki and the rest of Nigeria because of oil in ND. You might wanna call off those muss before they get you involved in what you didn't bargained for. grin
Re: Ango Abdullahi Is On His Own – Northern Elders Forum by Nobody: 11:00pm On Jun 09, 2017
NothingDoMe:
hahahahahahaha. Lmao. I wee not die tonight I swear.

Are you saying the FG is yoruba? cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

I have died and come back to life aswear.

You are not well. Maradona cheesy
By the way call off your muss
Re: Ango Abdullahi Is On His Own – Northern Elders Forum by poseidon12: 11:02pm On Jun 09, 2017
Kyase:
then leave the north quietly without begging na

I think you should keep yourself busy with the issue of Fulani trying to kick you out of your area in the Middlebelt.

2 Likes

Re: Ango Abdullahi Is On His Own – Northern Elders Forum by NothingDoMe: 11:02pm On Jun 09, 2017
isalie:

You are not well. Maradona cheesy
By the way call off your muss
lol @ Maradona. Let's see how it goes. Ciao.

1 Like

Re: Ango Abdullahi Is On His Own – Northern Elders Forum by poseidon12: 11:10pm On Jun 09, 2017
Cooly100:

Thanks...We should have mutual respect for each other...People of eastern Nigeria can never fulfill their God given talents by being in Nigeria...especially the way it is strutured at the moment...Once Igbos introduce anything due to their creativity...The federal government will put a northerner their as the CEO, to kill the project...I give you an example with Nollywood...Go and check who is the DG of board of Films and Control...Igbos are just being suppressed in this country...Could you explain why the DG wanted ton nuild a 3 billion Film village in Kano and not Asaba or Enugu? Any easterner who supports One Nigeria does not think beyond food for his belly...

Even my very good friend from the core north, and a very senior Army Officer believes that Igbo are better off with their own country, that they are being held back by Nigeria. I was surprised to hear that from a Fulani and a Prince.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ango Abdullahi Is On His Own – Northern Elders Forum by Iamzik: 11:13pm On Jun 09, 2017
NothingDoMe:
And how many times has the igbo gone on a killing spree of any tribe? Speaking against tribalism should go both ways.

Swear that you have never liked a tribalistic comment on Nairaland. Your guess is as good as mine.

You are beginning to get the logic.

Igbo is killed in the north
Yoruba is killed in the north.

Then igbo blamed Yoruba as the reason for North's actions. Doesn't make any sense? Yoruba will be the last to hold the igbos back.

Let me tell you the truth. The west is interested in its independence if this union will not work. When the time is right it will be clear to all and trust me we will not initiate it by raising dust like you are presently doing. But until then we will remain politically relevant and make the most we can from Nigeria in terms of development. It's all strategic thinking.

And about the likes, any comments I make on a tribalist comment is usually to set the record straight and disabuse the mind of those writing such comments. I believe that is the purpose of my comment on this thread tonight- to set tribal bigots straight

2 Likes

Re: Ango Abdullahi Is On His Own – Northern Elders Forum by Michel2013: 11:14pm On Jun 09, 2017
akanbiaa:
and how do you handle the same greedy and selfish set of leaders that currently represent you for they will most likely be the same set of leaders in the new republic.

what killed nigeria is too much tribalism. a country with upto 360 ethnics nationalities under a black man is bound to fall. that is what led to the senseless corruption. there is no natural patriotism and nationalism that is why politicians are not sacrifying their happiness for masses. they want to use every opportunity to siphon excess wealth for their future generation because they believe that country is bound to collapse one day.

1 Like

Re: Ango Abdullahi Is On His Own – Northern Elders Forum by Young03(m): 11:15pm On Jun 09, 2017
KINGinVAHALA:
Hehehehehehe, wetin I unlock na?

for group
admin stuff
Re: Ango Abdullahi Is On His Own – Northern Elders Forum by KINGinVAHALA: 11:17pm On Jun 09, 2017
Young03:

for group
admin stuff
Oppss, now I get, I will return soon.
Any sweet babe wan join before?
Re: Ango Abdullahi Is On His Own – Northern Elders Forum by Nobody: 11:18pm On Jun 09, 2017
Kyase:
angry

Which state are u from
Re: Ango Abdullahi Is On His Own – Northern Elders Forum by tunchi014(m): 11:20pm On Jun 09, 2017
Kyase:
the type you whole generation passed and to come wont have
... That,s a releif. IGBOAMAKA
Re: Ango Abdullahi Is On His Own – Northern Elders Forum by Ngozi123(f): 11:20pm On Jun 09, 2017
Thank God they've started to admit that they murdered 3 million Igbos in the war and not 1 million or whatever watered-down figure they claimed before. Little by little, the truth is coming out.

3 Likes

Re: Ango Abdullahi Is On His Own – Northern Elders Forum by Young03(m): 11:28pm On Jun 09, 2017
KINGinVAHALA:
Oppss, now I get, I will return soon.
Any sweet babe wan join before?
Arrange come wen coming back

Na drama today

its been long we has a gist like today
Re: Ango Abdullahi Is On His Own – Northern Elders Forum by Cooly100: 11:32pm On Jun 09, 2017
akanbiaa:
and how do you handle the same greedy and selfish set of leaders that currently represent you for they will most likely be the same set of leaders in the new republic.

The leaders will not deviate from the plans the new nation has. The new leaders would know what is at stake...Even if they are corrupt like Nigeria,...but at least the infrastructural development will be available, job will be there for the youths and above all patrotism will be extremely high for execution of projects...

1 Like

Re: Ango Abdullahi Is On His Own – Northern Elders Forum by Kyase(m): 11:35pm On Jun 09, 2017
NairalandHowTo:

Which state are u from
benue
Re: Ango Abdullahi Is On His Own – Northern Elders Forum by Cooly100: 11:35pm On Jun 09, 2017
gowaga68:
WHEN A RESTING LION IS DISTURBED

You set up a radio station. Printed posters, vests and flag.
You went round the world holding press conferences, soliciting for funds and ammunitions.
Yearly you protest and hold a "sit at home" protest.
Nothing happens. I repeat nothing.

I mean the whole gamut of professors, entrepreneurs, governors, senators politician, billionaires and millionaires. With a N44trn investment in one region alone.
You were ignored.

Some jobless fellow, only called a ragtag Press conference to issue a badly written notice of "Go out from our land".

In 24 hours of it, state governors, all security heads, paramilitary and military heads, UN, USA, G7, G8, and the Commonwealth head, are issuing press releases to counter it.

Everyone, including your elders, who hitherto did not have a voice, are out shouting at every street corner.

Emissaries are sent out, to make peace.

Even you, that have all the years planned protest and violently agitated to be left to leave the union, is suddenly suing for peace and asking for referendum.

You wanted to go. Now you are asked to go, you are behaving like the biblical Lot's wife.
Be grateful that this order has no blessings of the northerners. Otherwise you will turn to salt too.

In all these, I hope you have learnt a profound lesson. Madness is not a patented franchise. No one has the monopoly of it.

Furthermore, importance and relevance isn't in noise making and insults.

The most powerful of all of us is the most humble.

Hello Nigerians

Now that we know they do not want to go, let us all live in peace.

When next they confront you with the noise of "Give us Biafra or death" simply refer them to the obnoxious "Kaduna 2017 Declaration".

Iyaf said miyon ooo!

You are actually a kid!!!

1 Like

Re: Ango Abdullahi Is On His Own – Northern Elders Forum by CarlosTheJackal: 11:35pm On Jun 09, 2017
KINGinVAHALA:

They don't, they are only supporting what is right, unlike the ibos as a tribe (not as individuals) that support even what hell rejects just because "he is our brother/sister"
Imagine you that fake your graduation from BIU with your Pepsi Long Throat neck even maligning Igbos.

You think this is romance section
Re: Ango Abdullahi Is On His Own – Northern Elders Forum by Nobody: 11:36pm On Jun 09, 2017
Kyase:
benue

Is ok
Re: Ango Abdullahi Is On His Own – Northern Elders Forum by MrSly(m): 11:40pm On Jun 09, 2017
conductor3:
Rubbish. Ango is who we know. The Northerners have threatened us and we won't take it lying down.

We're not a like a tribe whom the Northerners imprisoned their traditional ruler after killing them at Ile Ife (I didn't call name o grin )

October 1 loading.

The sun is rising
Lol. nothing will happen on first October. The north just made an empty threat. I went out today and observed the sobber look on the faces of the northerners living in the east, especially awka. They already knew the consequences. Besides they are enjoying their stay over here.

1 Like

Re: Ango Abdullahi Is On His Own – Northern Elders Forum by nagoma(m): 11:42pm On Jun 09, 2017
IamaNigerianGuy:
Division and confusion in the northern camp all because of one sit-at-home order !

No , you are economical with the truth , it is because of the long term campaign for separation by Igbos, insults and abuses against t"the zoo " and the call for Biafra at all costs including violence according to Kanu and a dedicated radio station for secession and appeal to various countries of the world to support the Biafran course and of course the forceful close down of cities in the SE. It is time to accept the Biafran Dream and ask them to go home. Were you absent when all this was happening?

1 Like

Re: Ango Abdullahi Is On His Own – Northern Elders Forum by Michel2013: 11:43pm On Jun 09, 2017
CzarChris:
Guy if I was a woman, I would have travelled to wherever you are to give you a quicky grin grin grin

But seriously, that sit at home made an international statement that even the deaf heard. The northern oligarchy that kept this country in slavery all these years have woken up to the fact that it's no longer business as usual and the average northern citizens who have been diseducated and improvished by using religion as a tool don't see the need for a united Nigeria,but the few northerners who gain from this marriage of convenience called Nigeria are quacking in their boots because they forsee a future loss of petrodollar that has enriched their generations for years on end coming to an end as the movement of Biafra from this union will lead to a chain reaction that may see this country splitting into several nations. Nigerdelta republic being one of them.

Well, all I can say at this juncture is "may the will of God be done".

And to my fellow igbos in the north please my brothers be vigilant. These northerners can be very erratic in their behaviour.

i was thinking that since we are talking about southern unity that the west would have used this opportunity offered by Biafra agitation to call restructuring so that the north would be brought to their kneels but on the contrary yorubas are the once hailing the declaration of arewa youth. tomorrow they will come and preach to the Igbos about unity of purpose. there can never be restructuring in nigeria this is what Igbos have seen and decided for an outright excision from this hypocritical one nigeria. yorubas should stop blackmailing us with southern sudan we don't care. we are looking at the successful countries like singapore a landlocked clime but has become an asian giant today.

3 Likes

Re: Ango Abdullahi Is On His Own – Northern Elders Forum by nagoma(m): 11:46pm On Jun 09, 2017
poseidon12:

Even my very good friend from the core north, and a very senior Army Officer believes that Igbo are better off with their own country, that they are being held back by Nigeria. I was surprised to hear that from a Fulani and a Prince.

And that's why the youth are telling them to go, I will hate to see this momentum suppressed. I really want them to have their own country- Biafra. I believe we will both be at peace.
Re: Ango Abdullahi Is On His Own – Northern Elders Forum by JikanBaura(m): 11:47pm On Jun 09, 2017
embarassedI pity igbos it seems only them love themselves. Why is everybody rejecting them. This is not fair. Igbos who want to stay in North we the good people of North not the jobless trouble seeking ones will help you stay and those of you who really want BIAFRA we will help them have their Biafra, but how? For your safety and to have what u need (a better NIGERIA or a more peaceful BIAFRA) you should heed to the warning and leave the north weather you want (NIGERIA OR BIAFRA) go back to your region. if succeed in having (BIAFRA) which I'm certain u would, and if unfortunately u don't then u can develop ur region for good and maybe in the feature u will have BIAFRA. Nigeria will surely die one day. and if u continue to be stubborn and decided to stay where you are not wanted, where you are hated by the majority .then stay and face the consequences . Thank you... From real igbos lover, Infact I do love them than nothing in this world #BIAFRANS DIEHARD LOVER grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ango Abdullahi Is On His Own – Northern Elders Forum by MrSly(m): 11:47pm On Jun 09, 2017
Kyase:
may the lord give biafra to you guys
We don't need that your prayer. Prayer without amen is that one prayer?
Re: Ango Abdullahi Is On His Own – Northern Elders Forum by Arccangel(f): 11:48pm On Jun 09, 2017
goaldynboy:
All Nigerians should work towards peaceful disintegration; because if this country is plunged into war, everyone in the nooks and cranny of this zoo will definitely feel it! This is 2017 and not 1967! At this age, even a teen can log into the internet and fabricate bombs, chemical weapons, etc! See what is happening in Syria today, no side of the war is enjoying it!

One Yoruba guy was boasting that Nigeria Military has acquired a number jet fighters and can mercilessly deal with Igbos as they did in 1967! My answer to that is that it will only take a backing and/or agreement of a super power (America or Russia) to subjugate Nigeria Army in a minute! Nigeria does not have half of the military might of Ukraine, but when Russia made up their mind, they took cremea effortlessly!

Some stupid people here have been harping that Igbos should pack their loads from north to east in support of the recent ultimatum given by some northern youth miscreants! You don't put the cart before the horse! The Federal Govt should first grant Biafra Independence; stop taxing Biafrans; Cease further exploitation and pillaging of Biafran resources; define the boundary of the two countries, withdraw their military and Police from Biafraland , etc! It's after these are done, that asking Igbos to leave the north will make sense!

I have also read a lot of lazy oafs prodding Igbos to leave their properties (without compensation) and return to east! They are like vultures waiting to pounce on hard earned properties of the Igbos with their lazy asses! They are quite ignorant to know that (except countries under military regime), a foreigner has the right to his property in another country! They ignorantly don't know that there are international laws governing secession and fragmentation of countries! Take for instance there are over four million Yoruba's living in UK alone, most of them owning multi-billion dollars properties! So because I'm a Biafrans (and there is actualization of Republic of Biafra), you feel you can seize my property in Lagos while you freely acquire properties in UK, USA, Europe, Ghana, SA, etc! It doesn't work that way! It won't work! We will table the matter with United Nations and persuade other countries to likewise confiscate the properties of 'remnant Nigerians' all over the world, if they dare go that direction!

This reaction is for all those ignoramus in nairaland stoking the ember of conflict! Since the so called northern miscreant released their ultimatum, they have been senselessly exciting and masturbating all the places!!

Abeg you go school!! you too much
Re: Ango Abdullahi Is On His Own – Northern Elders Forum by nagoma(m): 11:48pm On Jun 09, 2017
Ngozi123:
Thank God they've started to admit that they murdered 3 million Igbos in the war and not 1 million or whatever watered-down figure they claimed before. Little by little, the truth is coming out.

He said 3 million were killed , he didn't say 3 million Igbos, all the Nigerian tribes lost hundreds of thousands of young men in that war. The Nigerian side lost at least a million men, but the noise making is one sided.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Reno Omokri Responds To Prof. Wole Soyinka regarding his stands on Buhari / Governor Ajimobi At Ayefele's Fresh FM In 2016 (Video) / Dino Melaye Beats Smart Adeyemi To Kogi West Senatorial Seat - Daily Post

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 92
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.