Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,225 members, 7,836,089 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 08:41 PM

If U Catch Ur Spouse In Bed With Someone Else. What Will You Do?? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / If U Catch Ur Spouse In Bed With Someone Else. What Will You Do?? (2516 Views)

The Truth Is Your Woman Talks About Your Performances In Bed With Her Friends / Is Such Attitude Tagged As Been Disrespectful To Ur Spouse As A Wifey/girlfrnd?? / Slim Yoruba Man Lifts His Plus-Sized Edo Spouse In Pre-Wedding Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: If U Catch Ur Spouse In Bed With Someone Else. What Will You Do?? by Stevengerd(m): 2:54pm On Jun 10, 2017
solomon4samuel:
hahahah o boy stop mocking that sure girl oo na area she be....cheesy
ah Don See Her Pics.
Re: If U Catch Ur Spouse In Bed With Someone Else. What Will You Do?? by solomon4samuel(m): 2:58pm On Jun 10, 2017
Stevengerd:
ah Don See Her Pics.
you sure?? Ehhh one bottle for your head ooo you na badt man
Re: If U Catch Ur Spouse In Bed With Someone Else. What Will You Do?? by MissRaine69(f): 3:02pm On Jun 10, 2017
solomon4samuel:

kill your husband and his cheat mate with kindness Hmm you never told me you're a good christian.
Fighting solves nothing, and will most definitely not fight with the other women .will make the best pepper soup and invite the new family member to dine .......
Re: If U Catch Ur Spouse In Bed With Someone Else. What Will You Do?? by solomon4samuel(m): 3:02pm On Jun 10, 2017
MrCork:

.^^°^ see this bus condoctor wannnna :be.....u take foto posing in front of burial ground an then u claim u are graduate??...I giv up!?(no oofensece) undecided

you are a symbol of disgrace to parental heritage.... I choose to remain childless than having a frustrated and a wayworth street hawker like you for a son.
Re: If U Catch Ur Spouse In Bed With Someone Else. What Will You Do?? by tosyne2much(m): 3:07pm On Jun 10, 2017
Until it happens sha
Re: If U Catch Ur Spouse In Bed With Someone Else. What Will You Do?? by MrCork: 3:07pm On Jun 10, 2017
solomon4samuel:

you are a symbol of disgrace to parental heritage.... I choose to remain childless than having a frustrated and a wayworth street hawker like you for a son.

...ermm corrrrecttion...am in London..u in Ondo state ...u need food..I don't!!(no oofeense) undecided
Re: If U Catch Ur Spouse In Bed With Someone Else. What Will You Do?? by solomon4samuel(m): 3:09pm On Jun 10, 2017
MissRaine69:

Fighting solves nothing, and will most definitely not fight with the other women .will make the best pepper soup and invite the new family member to dine .......
like you can do as you brag........ My dear na u go first start fight.
Re: If U Catch Ur Spouse In Bed With Someone Else. What Will You Do?? by MrCork: 3:09pm On Jun 10, 2017
MissRaine69:

... sweeery plisss ignore that young boy wit milk teeth.....meet me in entertament section so we can talk about sexxx wink

1 Like

Re: If U Catch Ur Spouse In Bed With Someone Else. What Will You Do?? by solomon4samuel(m): 3:13pm On Jun 10, 2017
MrCork:

... sweeery plisss ignore that young boy wit milk teeth.....meet me in entertament section so we can talk about sexxx wink

that's exactly how disown children like you talk..... Keep roaming the street, you'll die of cold and hunger... Prodical son.
Re: If U Catch Ur Spouse In Bed With Someone Else. What Will You Do?? by MissRaine69(f): 3:18pm On Jun 10, 2017
[quote author=solomon4samuel post=57385240]
like you can do as you brag........ My dear na u go first start fight.[/quote
Not me
Re: If U Catch Ur Spouse In Bed With Someone Else. What Will You Do?? by MrCork: 3:40pm On Jun 10, 2017
solomon4samuel:

that's exactly how disown children like you talk..... Keep roaming the street, you'll die of cold and hunger... Prodical son.
... ok son..u win! embarassed

1 Like

Re: If U Catch Ur Spouse In Bed With Someone Else. What Will You Do?? by MrCork: 4:12pm On Jun 10, 2017
MissRaine69:

...ok so was yorrr favourite position? cheesy
Re: If U Catch Ur Spouse In Bed With Someone Else. What Will You Do?? by MissRaine69(f): 4:22pm On Jun 10, 2017
MrCork:

...ok so was yorrr favourite position? cheesy
Praying mantis

Re: If U Catch Ur Spouse In Bed With Someone Else. What Will You Do?? by Nobody: 4:28pm On Jun 10, 2017
MrCork:

.^^°^ see this bus condoctor wannnna :be.....u take foto posing in front of burial ground an then u claim u are graduate??...I giv up!?(no oofensece) undecided

Hahaha can't stop laughing.what exactly did the guy do to you.
Re: If U Catch Ur Spouse In Bed With Someone Else. What Will You Do?? by MrCork: 4:29pm On Jun 10, 2017
[quote author=MissRaine69 post=57387230][/quote]

... huh.
.which one be praying mantis..are u a born again?
undecided
Re: If U Catch Ur Spouse In Bed With Someone Else. What Will You Do?? by Lewaluv(f): 4:32pm On Jun 10, 2017
Id walk away.

Naw.....I would take pictures and extort/Rob them.
solomon4samuel:
Will you kill him or her,or you'll fight the person your spouse is in bed with or you'll kill the both of them.....
Re: If U Catch Ur Spouse In Bed With Someone Else. What Will You Do?? by MissRaine69(f): 4:38pm On Jun 10, 2017
MrCork:

... huh.
.which one be praying mantis..are u a born again?
undecided

It's number 104 in the Kama Sutra
Re: If U Catch Ur Spouse In Bed With Someone Else. What Will You Do?? by Nobody: 4:40pm On Jun 10, 2017
will rather walk away, bitch worth not to fight for
Re: If U Catch Ur Spouse In Bed With Someone Else. What Will You Do?? by Stevengerd(m): 5:00pm On Jun 10, 2017
solomon4samuel:

you sure?? Ehhh one bottle for your head ooo you na badt man
The Gal Make Sha! Tight Chick
Re: If U Catch Ur Spouse In Bed With Someone Else. What Will You Do?? by solomon4samuel(m): 7:50pm On Jun 10, 2017
djpop100:
will rather walk away, bitch worth not to fight for
fine one brother, love that
Re: If U Catch Ur Spouse In Bed With Someone Else. What Will You Do?? by solomon4samuel(m): 7:54pm On Jun 10, 2017
MrCork:

...ermm corrrrecttion...am in London..u in Ondo state ...u need food..I don't!!(no oofeense) undecided
keep dreaming and u will die dreaming
Re: If U Catch Ur Spouse In Bed With Someone Else. What Will You Do?? by MrCork: 8:19pm On Jun 10, 2017
solomon4samuel:

keep dreaming and u will die dreaming

...no oofeense to yorrr foto profile but u loooooklike a praise bus condoctor....bro u kinda dyamm skinnnny mennnnn..u eaten?!(no oofeense) undecided
Re: If U Catch Ur Spouse In Bed With Someone Else. What Will You Do?? by MrCork: 8:20pm On Jun 10, 2017
rebirthforgoody:

Hahaha can't stop laughing.what exactly did the guy do to you.
... sweeery don't mind that 14year old boy wit milk teeth...he all ready thinkin about spouse! undecided
Re: If U Catch Ur Spouse In Bed With Someone Else. What Will You Do?? by Mightyraw(m): 2:31pm On Jun 11, 2017
Newboss:
1. Take a picture of her unclad with the guy.

2. Destroy her pussy with sex like say nothing ever happened.

3. Take her out 7 days later and serve her a divorce notice right there before even buying anything. And tell her this, "MOST OF YOU LADIES ARE VERY USELESS BUT FOR SEX!"

4. Enter my car and drive home.
Do you have a car?

No offense, cos I dont
Re: If U Catch Ur Spouse In Bed With Someone Else. What Will You Do?? by solomon4samuel(m): 3:35pm On Jun 11, 2017
MrCork:

...no oofeense to yorrr foto profile but u loooooklike a praise bus condoctor....bro u kinda dyamm skinnnny mennnnn..u eaten?!(no oofeense) undecided

you are a jobless sick product of a broken condom
Re: If U Catch Ur Spouse In Bed With Someone Else. What Will You Do?? by MrCork: 3:48pm On Jun 11, 2017
solomon4samuel:

you are a jobless sick product of a broken condom

.... yorrr foto profile...u skiiiiny..u loooooklike bus condoctor...u never beeeento London and worse of all,u look too Nigerian....brp but serrrriosly, how the heck am I suppose to help u even if I wannnnto ??(no oofeense) undecided
Re: If U Catch Ur Spouse In Bed With Someone Else. What Will You Do?? by youngbelieve(f): 6:35pm On Jun 11, 2017
why should I start fussing over a cheating partner!!! who he EPP?? I'll simply walk away and den we re done!

(1) (2) (Reply)

Why Do NL Guys Readily/savagely Attack Female Post/opinion On A Thread? / Nigerian Bride Shows Up Half-unclothed For Her Traditional Marriage / I Had An Anxiety Attack, And Ave Been Hospitalised

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.