Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,957 members, 7,814,244 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 09:44 AM

If U Catch Ur Spouse In Bed With Someone Else. What Will You Do?? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / If U Catch Ur Spouse In Bed With Someone Else. What Will You Do?? (2485 Views)

The Truth Is Your Woman Talks About Your Performances In Bed With Her Friends / Is Such Attitude Tagged As Been Disrespectful To Ur Spouse As A Wifey/girlfrnd?? / Slim Yoruba Man Lifts His Plus-Sized Edo Spouse In Pre-Wedding Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

If U Catch Ur Spouse In Bed With Someone Else. What Will You Do?? by solomon4samuel(m): 9:53am On Jun 10, 2017
Will you kill him or her,or you'll fight the person your spouse is in bed with or you'll kill the both of them.....
Re: If U Catch Ur Spouse In Bed With Someone Else. What Will You Do?? by RoyalBlak007: 9:56am On Jun 10, 2017
♤ I won't be surprised, I'll walk away smiling... Probably take a SELFIE with them

♤Cos I always had it in mind that she's fvcking someone else....ALWAYS

2 Likes

Re: If U Catch Ur Spouse In Bed With Someone Else. What Will You Do?? by solomon4samuel(m): 10:01am On Jun 10, 2017
RoyalBlak007:
♤ I won't be surprised, I'll walk away smiling... Probably take a SELFIE with them

♤Cos I always had it in mind that she's fvcking someone else....ALWAYS
hahahahahahahahahah my guy e no pure ooo... You mean if you painstakenly meet your wife in bed with another man you wont get mad
Re: If U Catch Ur Spouse In Bed With Someone Else. What Will You Do?? by RoyalBlak007: 10:08am On Jun 10, 2017
solomon4samuel:

hahahahahahahahahah my guy e no pure ooo... You mean if you painstakenly meet your wife in bed with another man you wont get mad

♤Not one bit of madness

♤I'm always prepared for the worse cool

2 Likes

Re: If U Catch Ur Spouse In Bed With Someone Else. What Will You Do?? by Newboss(m): 10:12am On Jun 10, 2017
1. Take a picture of her unclad with the guy.

2. Destroy her pussy with sex like say nothing ever happened.

3. Take her out 7 days later and serve her a divorce notice right there before even buying anything. And tell her this, "MOST OF YOU LADIES ARE VERY USELESS BUT FOR SEX!"

4. Enter my car and drive home.

2 Likes

Re: If U Catch Ur Spouse In Bed With Someone Else. What Will You Do?? by Daniel2289(m): 10:13am On Jun 10, 2017
Killing or fighting for me, is not an option. But I will let her knows that IT'S OVER BETWEEN US.
Re: If U Catch Ur Spouse In Bed With Someone Else. What Will You Do?? by Nobody: 10:15am On Jun 10, 2017
I will just faint...lol,dunno how I'm gonna react. I don't pray to find myself in such situation.

1 Like

Re: If U Catch Ur Spouse In Bed With Someone Else. What Will You Do?? by MIKOLOWISKA: 10:26am On Jun 10, 2017
solomon4samuel:

so what will matchetIng them gain you. abi you no go fia to chop that kin woman food or sleep without locking her out of room? your mumu no be hia o.

smile
snap
and move on
3.5 billion other women where she came from
life too short to be doing nollywood drama
Re: If U Catch Ur Spouse In Bed With Someone Else. What Will You Do?? by McBrooklyn(m): 10:35am On Jun 10, 2017
cry
Re: If U Catch Ur Spouse In Bed With Someone Else. What Will You Do?? by solomon4samuel(m): 10:43am On Jun 10, 2017
RoyalBlak007:

♤Not one bit of madness

♤I'm always prepared for the worse cool
na wa ooo thats to say you wont trust your wife and thats very bad
Re: If U Catch Ur Spouse In Bed With Someone Else. What Will You Do?? by solomon4samuel(m): 10:46am On Jun 10, 2017
Newboss:
1. Take a picture of her unclad with the guy.

2. Destroy her pussy with sex like say nothing ever happened.

3. Take her out 7 days later and serve her a divorce notice right there before even buying anything. And tell her this, "MOST OF YOU LADIES ARE VERY USELESS BUT FOR SEX!"

4. Enter my car and drive home.
hahahahah lolzzzzzzzzzz guy u na badt guy ooo... But what will u do to the nigga she was having sex with?
Re: If U Catch Ur Spouse In Bed With Someone Else. What Will You Do?? by solomon4samuel(m): 10:47am On Jun 10, 2017
Daniel2289:
Killing or fighting for me, is not an option.
But I will let her knows that IT'S OVER BETWEEN US.
do you think you would be able to control your anger and walk away
Re: If U Catch Ur Spouse In Bed With Someone Else. What Will You Do?? by RoyalBlak007: 10:50am On Jun 10, 2017
solomon4samuel:
na wa ooo thats to say you wont trust your wife and thats very bad

♤Its not bad

♤Its Protocol
Re: If U Catch Ur Spouse In Bed With Someone Else. What Will You Do?? by solomon4samuel(m): 10:50am On Jun 10, 2017
Tiny23:
I will just faint...lol,dunno how I'm gonna react. I don't pray to find myself in such situation.
dont worry it wont happen to you so that you will not faint,infact I will come and marry u cos am faithful.....
Re: If U Catch Ur Spouse In Bed With Someone Else. What Will You Do?? by Newboss(m): 10:50am On Jun 10, 2017
solomon4samuel:

hahahahah lolzzzzzzzzzz guy u na badt guy ooo... But what will u do to the nigga she was having sex with?
That's her headache.
Re: If U Catch Ur Spouse In Bed With Someone Else. What Will You Do?? by solomon4samuel(m): 10:53am On Jun 10, 2017
MIKOLOWISKA:
so what will matchetIng them gain you. abi you no go fia to chop that kin woman food or sleep without locking her out of room? your mumu no be hia o.

smile
snap
and move on
3.5 billion other women where she came from
life too short to be doing nollywood drama
you de craze,infact dem born craze follow u mumu....
Re: If U Catch Ur Spouse In Bed With Someone Else. What Will You Do?? by solomon4samuel(m): 10:59am On Jun 10, 2017
Newboss:
That's her headache.
then I will come and bang your wife cus u wont fight me
Re: If U Catch Ur Spouse In Bed With Someone Else. What Will You Do?? by solomon4samuel(m): 11:01am On Jun 10, 2017
RoyalBlak007:

♤Its not bad

♤Its Protocol
thats to say u sef go de do am outside oooo.... In that case I will come and be banging ur wife
Re: If U Catch Ur Spouse In Bed With Someone Else. What Will You Do?? by TonieLee(f): 11:16am On Jun 10, 2017
I'll join them. Threes**e ain't no bad idea
Re: If U Catch Ur Spouse In Bed With Someone Else. What Will You Do?? by MissRaine69(f): 11:34am On Jun 10, 2017
Kill them? Prison is nothing to joke about. Kill them with kindness.
Re: If U Catch Ur Spouse In Bed With Someone Else. What Will You Do?? by MrCork: 11:37am On Jun 10, 2017
solomon4samuel:
Will you kill him or her,or you'll fight the person your spouse is in bed with or you'll kill the both of them.....

^°°°see 11 year old boy takin about spouse.... SMH...son u don't have sckoooooool home work?(no oofensece) undecided
Re: If U Catch Ur Spouse In Bed With Someone Else. What Will You Do?? by Stevengerd(m): 11:40am On Jun 10, 2017
TonieLee:
Hmmm! I See. We Sabi Gals Like U Wella
Re: If U Catch Ur Spouse In Bed With Someone Else. What Will You Do?? by midehi2(f): 11:46am On Jun 10, 2017
That is my fantasy sef cheesy
Re: If U Catch Ur Spouse In Bed With Someone Else. What Will You Do?? by Nobody: 11:58am On Jun 10, 2017
Na to join them sure pass,God forbid i kill bcause of dick.
Re: If U Catch Ur Spouse In Bed With Someone Else. What Will You Do?? by Nobody: 12:09pm On Jun 10, 2017
solomon4samuel:

dont worry it wont happen to you so that you will not faint,infact I will come and marry u cos am faithful.....

Lol
Re: If U Catch Ur Spouse In Bed With Someone Else. What Will You Do?? by solomon4samuel(m): 2:28pm On Jun 10, 2017
TonieLee:
hahahahah badt girl... I would love to be your husband.
Re: If U Catch Ur Spouse In Bed With Someone Else. What Will You Do?? by solomon4samuel(m): 2:30pm On Jun 10, 2017
MissRaine69:
Kill them? Prison is nothing to joke about. Kill them with kindness.
kill your husband and his cheat mate with kindness Hmm you never told me you're a good christian.
Re: If U Catch Ur Spouse In Bed With Someone Else. What Will You Do?? by solomon4samuel(m): 2:33pm On Jun 10, 2017
MrCork:

^°°°see 11 year old boy takin about spouse.... SMH...son u don't have sckoooooool home work?(no oofensece) undecided

o boy see English oooshocked your sick drunk parent should send you to a better school.. And for my home work... Am a graduate you streel.
Re: If U Catch Ur Spouse In Bed With Someone Else. What Will You Do?? by solomon4samuel(m): 2:35pm On Jun 10, 2017
Stevengerd:
Hmmm! I See. We Sabi Gals Like U Wella
hahahah o boy stop mocking that sure girl oo na area she be....cheesy
Re: If U Catch Ur Spouse In Bed With Someone Else. What Will You Do?? by solomon4samuel(m): 2:37pm On Jun 10, 2017
midehi2:
That is my fantasy sef cheesy

whattttt? Na ur type de kill thier husband with sex ..... If am your father I will disown u.
Re: If U Catch Ur Spouse In Bed With Someone Else. What Will You Do?? by MrCork: 2:43pm On Jun 10, 2017
solomon4samuel:
o boy see English oooshocked your sick drunk parent should send you to a better school.. And for my home work... Am a graduate you streel.

.^^°^ see this bus condoctor wannnna :be.....u take foto posing in front of burial ground an then u claim u are graduate??...I giv up!?(no oofensece) undecided

1 Like

Re: If U Catch Ur Spouse In Bed With Someone Else. What Will You Do?? by solomon4samuel(m): 2:49pm On Jun 10, 2017
Prettythicksmi:
Na to join them sure pass,God forbid i kill bcause of dick.
seriously, we've got some sick people posting here today....

(1) (2) (Reply)

Jennifer Lopez Rocks Seven Costumes,including Thongs For Raunchy Las Vegas(pics) / I Prepare Fufu & Palm Nut Soup For My Husband Every Month With My Menses - Lady / How To Date A Canadian Girl Online Plus + Best Dating Sites In Canada.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.