Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,130 members, 7,814,946 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 01:18 AM

My Sick Husband Want Me To Find Sex Elsewhere - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Sick Husband Want Me To Find Sex Elsewhere (2354 Views)

My Girlfriend Told Me She Is Not In Good Health And Wouldn't Want Me To Suffer / MY HUSBAND WANT DIVORCE ME !HELP / See What I Prepared For My Sick Girl Friend This Morning - Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Sick Husband Want Me To Find Sex Elsewhere by BOOKERPAGE(m): 10:12am On Jun 10, 2017
My husband had a stroke a very long time ago and we have not had sex for nine years. We’re both in our early 50s and he doesn’t think I should settle for a sexless life, he thinks I should find sex elsewhere.

We don’t want to split because we still love each other and our children are doing well. So my husband has suggested I need a sexual companion. He said I should just find sex elsewhere and when I could; only I should be discrete about it.

I wasn’t really keen at first, but the more we talked through the emotional complications of my not being sexually fulfilled, the more the idea appealed to me. I just don’t want to hurt his feelings.

SOURCE>>http://bookerpage.com.ng/2017/04/07/my-sick-husband-want-me-to-find-sex-elsewhere-florence/

1 Like

Re: My Sick Husband Want Me To Find Sex Elsewhere by HungerBAD: 10:13am On Jun 10, 2017
Not judging them.

9 years of been faithful while he was down with stroke?wow,she must be a God fearing woman.

Meanwhile,Port-harcourt and Lagos ladies would have jumped to another man's bed if their husband had complained of headache only,and said he needed 20 minutes of rest inside the room.

I dont know how true this story is,but a woman that wants to sleep outside does not need anybody to advice her.

6 Likes

Re: My Sick Husband Want Me To Find Sex Elsewhere by NairalandCS(m): 10:32am On Jun 10, 2017
Nine years and no sex ?

That place suppose don close back by now.
Re: My Sick Husband Want Me To Find Sex Elsewhere by dingbang(m): 10:32am On Jun 10, 2017
Its up to the woman now... He has stroke for Christ sake.. Does she expect him to fvck her?,

She should remember that adultery is a sin.. So she should manage

1 Like

Re: My Sick Husband Want Me To Find Sex Elsewhere by Nobody: 10:36am On Jun 10, 2017
The two of you are sick. Not only your husband. undecided
Re: My Sick Husband Want Me To Find Sex Elsewhere by pythonkid(m): 10:36am On Jun 10, 2017
dingbang:
Its up to the woman now... He has stroke for Christ sake.. Does she expect him to fvck her?,

She should remember that adultery is a sin.. So she should manage

And that's the reason they even exchanged vows @ the alter, she's a stupid and probably a slut.. for considering such abominable act... go fvck outside na.. karma will still look for a way to fuvk u
Re: My Sick Husband Want Me To Find Sex Elsewhere by Kestolove(m): 10:36am On Jun 10, 2017
at 50 u still won dey Bleep?...nawa o
Re: My Sick Husband Want Me To Find Sex Elsewhere by AngelicDamsel(f): 10:41am On Jun 10, 2017
This is super story! grin grin grin grin

Re: My Sick Husband Want Me To Find Sex Elsewhere by Ionkidiz(m): 11:30am On Jun 10, 2017
Re: My Sick Husband Want Me To Find Sex Elsewhere by BOOKERPAGE(m): 9:29pm On Jun 11, 2017
Those of u judging should first put yourself in her shoes...

1 Like

Re: My Sick Husband Want Me To Find Sex Elsewhere by BOOKERPAGE(m): 10:00pm On Jun 11, 2017
A nairaland user exactly by 11:12am today made a confession post on nairaland that she had intimacy with her dad’s driver and is wondering if that could make the man think she is cheap. smiley

The bomb shell was dropped some hours ago but it has received a massive negative... READ FULL GIST AND SEE PHOTOS HERE http://pintient.com/2uxL
Re: My Sick Husband Want Me To Find Sex Elsewhere by joseo: 9:08pm On Jun 18, 2017
nine years without sex!!!!! ...the Lord is your strenght......Being Faithfully to the end have a greater reward......
Re: My Sick Husband Want Me To Find Sex Elsewhere by Curvinus(m): 9:33pm On Jun 18, 2017
Another load of made up nonsense, I'll pass.
Re: My Sick Husband Want Me To Find Sex Elsewhere by BOOKERPAGE(m): 9:31pm On Jun 19, 2017
It seems Fr. Mbaka has been too quite since the beginning of this year, and people are using the opporturnity to wade in. See the blasting Pastor chris received from the Fr, Mbaka adoration ministry after speaking ill of him... pictures and gist.[url] http://bookerpage.com.ng/2017/03/20/mbaka-attack/[/url]
Re: My Sick Husband Want Me To Find Sex Elsewhere by BOOKERPAGE(m): 7:12pm On Jul 03, 2017
This list will start From the last to the first so that you can stand up for the champion!
http://bookerpage.com.ng/2017/06/03/top-ten-richest-musicians-in-nigeria/
Re: My Sick Husband Want Me To Find Sex Elsewhere by BOOKERPAGE(m): 7:13pm On Jul 06, 2017
This is the current list of highest paid Nigerian footballers 2017 starting from the highest to the lowest.
http://bookerpage.com.ng/2017/07/03/highest-paid-nigerian-footballers-2017/

(1) (Reply)

Don't Nigerian Girls Work? Why Do They Love Begging In A Relationship? / She Is Just Everywhere / Currently Playing Devil May Cry 4 On PC (pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.