Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,759 members, 7,817,099 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 05:27 AM

MY HUSBAND WANT DIVORCE ME !HELP - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / MY HUSBAND WANT DIVORCE ME !HELP (5523 Views)

Help! My Wife Threatened To Divorce Me / *i Was Raped In Front Of My Husband And He Wants To Divorce Me Because I Enjoy / I Was Raped Before My Husband And He Wants To Divorce Me Because I Enjoyed It – (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

MY HUSBAND WANT DIVORCE ME !HELP by Strongsoul: 1:50am On Jan 21, 2019
Hello everyone.I have been married with Nigerian man for 2 years.We live in my country in Europe.I never felt that he loves me and i always saw him as selfish person.It was always about him.I am the one that provides for rent bils food everytjing.Even i help him send money to his family.I am not rich far from that.Also my husband is racist to white people.He always critisize them on very bad way.He always tels me how i dont do nothing right.And always makes me feel worthless.He ia very good looking man.So now he is in very bad situation with documents.He told me that he wil divorce me.if i dont make our lives move forward which means if i dont help him.with papers...Please i am desperate people..I dont want to lose him...but at other side i tjink love has no conditions...Pls answer

1 Like 1 Share

Re: MY HUSBAND WANT DIVORCE ME !HELP by gaby(m): 1:56am On Jan 21, 2019
Hmm
Re: MY HUSBAND WANT DIVORCE ME !HELP by Strongsoul: 1:59am On Jan 21, 2019
gaby:
Hmm
?
Re: MY HUSBAND WANT DIVORCE ME !HELP by Bamz(m): 2:36am On Jan 21, 2019
Lol

Someone treats you worthlessly and you don't want to lose him.

I hope you know what a paradox is.

Go on, work out his papers for him, then go back to living your fantastic life.

9 Likes

Re: MY HUSBAND WANT DIVORCE ME !HELP by Nobody: 3:08am On Jan 21, 2019
If after all these actions and signs of manipulation and selfishness, you still don't wanna lose him. Then, Goodluck.

4 Likes

Re: MY HUSBAND WANT DIVORCE ME !HELP by roymary: 3:10am On Jan 21, 2019
ok
Re: MY HUSBAND WANT DIVORCE ME !HELP by roymary: 3:14am On Jan 21, 2019
Strongsoul:
Hello everyone.I have been married with Nigerian man for 2 years.We live in my country in Europe.I never felt that he loves me and i always saw him as selfish person.It was always about him.I am the one that provides for rent bils food everytjing.Even i help him send money to his family.I am not rich far from that.Also my husband is racist to white people.He always critisize them on very bad way.He always tels me how i dont do nothing right.And always makes me feel worthless.He ia very good looking man.So now he is in very bad situation with documents.He told me that he wil divorce me.if i dont make our lives move forward which means if i dont help him.with papers...Please i am desperate people..I dont want to lose him...but at other side i tjink love has no conditions...Pls answer

Let him know you will walk away if he doesn't treat you right. There are many Nigerians that looks better than him. Don't be fooled. He's not the best in bed either- so dont panic.

Talk to him that you are tired and ready to leave if he will continue to make you sad. You can't be weak around that man.

undecided

9 Likes

Re: MY HUSBAND WANT DIVORCE ME !HELP by HeavenlyCherub(f): 3:26am On Jan 21, 2019
Strongsoul:

He is using you for papers. No man in his right might if he loved you would allow you to be the bread winner or take care of all the bills. Walk away now before it's too late

7 Likes

Re: MY HUSBAND WANT DIVORCE ME !HELP by DWJOBScom(m): 3:59am On Jan 21, 2019
Please open the door and let him go!
If he doesn’t respect you now , will never in future when things are right

2 Likes

Re: MY HUSBAND WANT DIVORCE ME !HELP by MANNABBQGRILLS: 4:02am On Jan 21, 2019
IRONY OF LIFE!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: MY HUSBAND WANT DIVORCE ME !HELP by Lexusgs430: 5:16am On Jan 21, 2019
Strongsoul:

And why exactly are you doing all this?..... Have you fallen in love with your heart or brains?........?

1 Like

Re: MY HUSBAND WANT DIVORCE ME !HELP by Nicklaus619(m): 5:27am On Jan 21, 2019
Strongsoul:

You have to set your priorities right, work on yourself esteem, stand your own ground, s either he loves you or he dosent, why should a grown ass man be allowing his woman take responsibilities of the house needs all the time It's obvious you love him more that he loves you, I doubt if he is a Nigerian though, we don't treat our women like that....

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: MY HUSBAND WANT DIVORCE ME !HELP by Chongaiman: 6:10am On Jan 21, 2019
@OP
You are not European. Your poor grasp of English, poor spelling and style betray you. Get serious with your life.
Re: MY HUSBAND WANT DIVORCE ME !HELP by CaptainGOOD: 6:22am On Jan 21, 2019
undecided
Re: MY HUSBAND WANT DIVORCE ME !HELP by jedisco(m): 6:55am On Jan 21, 2019
Chongaiman:
@OP
You are not European. Your poor grasp of English, poor spelling and style betray you. Get serious with your life.

You are wrong. Most Europeans have a very poor grasp of English as it's not their official/native language. Apart from Great Britain, very few countries (if any) in Europe speak English

8 Likes

Re: MY HUSBAND WANT DIVORCE ME !HELP by mrblessed(m): 7:58am On Jan 21, 2019
Chongaiman:
@OP
English is the first language of diplomacy and commerce but it has limited speakers in Europe.
I had a good laugh when I read your comment. Besidess, your unwarranted, unprovoked, and baseless attacks on the distraught OP betray what a mindless ignoramus you are. Thank God nairaland is a teachable platform. Now, who needs to get serious with his life?

Dear Mrs OP, please listen to the advice of sensible and compassionate Nairalanders.

3 Likes

Re: MY HUSBAND WANT DIVORCE ME !HELP by Nobody: 8:24am On Jan 21, 2019
Strongsoul:
what the name of your country? or is Europe a country? undecided
are you older than him?
what your appearance are you fat or looks like a whale?

2 Likes

Re: MY HUSBAND WANT DIVORCE ME !HELP by Nobody: 8:37am On Jan 21, 2019
Strongsoul:
You are just an attention seeker on this thread you're married for 3years
https://www.nairaland.com/4906327/husband-changed

and now your married for two years undecided wtf is wrong with you

1 Like

Re: MY HUSBAND WANT DIVORCE ME !HELP by Nobody: 9:37am On Jan 21, 2019
Chongaiman:
@OP
She's not European because her English isn't good? You have clearly never left Nigeria to know the reality of the world around you. Try to understand things first before accusing people falsely.
Re: MY HUSBAND WANT DIVORCE ME !HELP by Nobody: 9:56am On Jan 21, 2019
mrblessed:
English is the first language of diplomacy and commerce but it has limited speakers in Europe.
I had a good laugh when I read your comment. Besidess, your unwarranted, unprovoked, and baseless attacks on the distraught OP betray what a mindless ignoramus you are. Thank God nairaland is a teachable platform. Now, who needs to get serious with his life?

Dear Mrs OP, please listen to the advice of sensible and compassionate Nairalanders.
1000 likes for this fantastic post.
Re: MY HUSBAND WANT DIVORCE ME !HELP by Kobicove(m): 10:17am On Jan 21, 2019
Chongaiman:
@OP

Not all Europeans have English as a first language
Re: MY HUSBAND WANT DIVORCE ME !HELP by Kobicove(m): 10:21am On Jan 21, 2019
Strongsoul:

It's safe to say that this guy is just using you to get his papers and stay in the country permanently.

As soon as he has them he will abandon you especially since he is much better looking than you and believes he can easily get a more beautiful lady.
Re: MY HUSBAND WANT DIVORCE ME !HELP by pansophist(m): 10:49am On Jan 21, 2019
Chongaiman:
@OP

The countries in Europe (a continent of at least 50 countries) with English as their official language are the United Kingdom, Malta and Ireland. You do not have to attack the poster, as many Nigerians can't speak English, even if English is an official language.
Re: MY HUSBAND WANT DIVORCE ME !HELP by XhosaNostra(f): 10:57am On Jan 21, 2019
You'll save yourself a lot of money & stress if you just got rid of this oxygen thief. I can't believe you're letting yourself go through all this emotional rollercoaster to hold on to a good-for-nothing, ungrateful, broke, sorry excuse of a husband. Love can't be that blind! Work on yourself. Gain some confidence & ditch this extra weight you call a man.

1 Like

Re: MY HUSBAND WANT DIVORCE ME !HELP by Les: 1:12pm On Jan 21, 2019
Strongsoul:
dump him, come back here to thank me later.
Re: MY HUSBAND WANT DIVORCE ME !HELP by Strongsoul: 1:52pm On Jan 21, 2019
ceeroh:
If after all these actions and signs of manipulation and selfishness, you still don't wanna lose him. Then, Goodluck.
i am very weak on him n this is my.problem sad
Re: MY HUSBAND WANT DIVORCE ME !HELP by Strongsoul: 1:53pm On Jan 21, 2019
HeavenlyCherub:

He is using you for papers. No man in his right might if he loved you would allow you to be the bread winner or take care of all the bills. Walk away now before it's too late
i pay all and he stil tels me that i dont do nothing for him...he wil tel me AH U DIDNT DO NOTHING FOR ME DID U BUY ME APARTMENT A CAR??
Re: MY HUSBAND WANT DIVORCE ME !HELP by Tajbol4splend(m): 3:01pm On Jan 21, 2019
Eleyi ti jones, you love him but he maltreats you, ko buru, continun
Re: MY HUSBAND WANT DIVORCE ME !HELP by bobokeshington: 3:26pm On Jan 21, 2019
Strongsoul:

DUMP HIS SORRY ASS

HE DOESN'T DESERVE YOU

(1) (2) (Reply)

What's The Fastest Way To Hack Into A Girl's Heart? / When You Are Trying To Get Your Babe In The Mood But She No Gree / .

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.