Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,732 members, 7,809,808 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 03:19 PM

Check This Out Is He Confused, Crazy Orgreedy - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Check This Out Is He Confused, Crazy Orgreedy (796 Views)

He's Confused On How A Female Treated Him To, Advice Him / Urgent Advice Needed!! (he's Confused) / So Confused About My Relationship - My Boyfriend Beats Me (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Check This Out Is He Confused, Crazy Orgreedy by omilicious(f): 11:46am On Jan 21, 2010
we had a small hitch the night before, i went to his house to say hi after my 2nd semester exams, i was so tired and hungry and he had called me earlier to ask me what i wanted to eat i said indomie, cos that was his speciality. On getting to his house i had my bathe but i was still feeling sore and i had lost my appetite so i couldn't eat, in order not to spoil his own mood i took my leave but explained what was wrong before leaving. on leaving he sent me a text that he was not happy with what i did and i replied apologising.

The next day i didn't wait till the close of work before rushing home so that i could freshen up to go hangout with him on getting to his house i saw the back door opened so i rushed in happily as i rushed into the parlor he came out of his room but really defensive i was surprised becos my boyfriend had never tried to stop me from entering his room, so immediately my senses told me there was another girl in the room and my boyfriend knowing me well knows i would be mad so i decided i won't be predictable today so i talked him out of the way and went into the room to say hello to the babe who was an Ibo girl, i chatted with her happily and even made jokes of how afraid my boyfriend was about me finding him with another, while he couldn't enter the room because of what i was doing was totally not expected of me, he wanted me to vibrate and the pour everything on my head but i was in the spirit and didn't act the way he wanted. I was supposed to be angry but i wasn't but he was furious so the babe left after we exchange numbers and pleasantries.

I then faced my boyfriend not by criticizing him, i didn't even mention the case but he just wasn't talking to me so i now asked him if he wanted to date the girl that it was fine by me but he said he knows me that i think he is sleeping with the girl and i said that i know that they had sex but he has to pick one of us, he didn't say a word so i picked my bag and wanted to go but he seized my bag and he refuse to let me go. i told him would leave him whether he likes it or not and i kept laughing at he about his indecision so i waited patiently in the parlor watching E! when i started hearing things, he started scattering everywhere pulling out stuffs but i ignored him thinking he was seeking attention to himself until i stopped hearing nothing.

i entered his room and saw him about to commit suicide, then he was still standing on the chair i started begging him but he refused, he pushed himself down but the rope just tighed him a little i tried to get it loose but he tied it so hard so i kept on begging and he started pulling the rope with his neck before i knew it he started sounding funny, i rushed to the kitche to grab a knife and i cut him down, screamed for help but none came he started sneezing out blood from his nose oh i was so scared i rused to my phone no credit, i picked up his phone to call his brother who was just entering the house at that time, we rushed him to the hosiptal after about two hours of doctors fightin to save him he normalize i stayed with him all night not being able to close my eyes thinking of him dieing becos i wanted to leave him.

the he woke up in the middle of the night calling my name, and i was right there to pet him, in the morning we played and laughed and he told me how much he love me an i went to work very happy but i went back to the hospital early so that i could be with the love of my heart. when i got there he was fast asleep so i picked up the phone and a new text message was displayed it was the Ibo girl again who told me she had nothing to do with him and was all lovey dopey with him, apparently he told her he had cardiac car, and he was in one big hospital when he was in a medium one.

In the end i start to ask myself how can a man want to kill himself because a woman want to leave him and be flirting with another the next minute.
Re: Check This Out Is He Confused, Crazy Orgreedy by Nobody: 11:50am On Jan 21, 2010
Are you for real? shocked
Re: Check This Out Is He Confused, Crazy Orgreedy by ayanrin(m): 12:03pm On Jan 21, 2010
perhaps he dont have hope
Re: Check This Out Is He Confused, Crazy Orgreedy by Nobody: 12:17pm On Jan 21, 2010
rotflmao grin grin

Nothing wey person no go see for this NL sef . . grin
Re: Check This Out Is He Confused, Crazy Orgreedy by amebono1: 12:17pm On Jan 21, 2010
What kind of mills and boons is this one? undecided

Ujujoan:

rotflmao grin grin

Nothing wey person no go see for this NL sef . . grin

seriously undecided
Re: Check This Out Is He Confused, Crazy Orgreedy by chibenwa(m): 12:20pm On Jan 21, 2010
hm, nawa undecided
Re: Check This Out Is He Confused, Crazy Orgreedy by nihun(m): 12:25pm On Jan 21, 2010
;d ;d ;d ;d ;d
Re: Check This Out Is He Confused, Crazy Orgreedy by Blueice4re(f): 12:54pm On Jan 21, 2010
I think he does'nt know wat he want he is fooling him self.
Re: Check This Out Is He Confused, Crazy Orgreedy by jidobaba(m): 1:22pm On Jan 21, 2010
the guy is certainly confused
probably crazy
and possibly mad.
run, girl, run cry
Re: Check This Out Is He Confused, Crazy Orgreedy by omilicious(f): 1:30pm On Jan 21, 2010
this is a very true story, that just happened two days ago
Re: Check This Out Is He Confused, Crazy Orgreedy by THEAMAKA(f): 1:42pm On Jan 21, 2010
are you bleeping kidding me?!?!?!?!  shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked
THIS GUY HAS SOME FUKING ISSUES!!!
complaining trying to kill himself because you wanted to leave him but he is out there cheating on you? really? i don't know how much longer you should stay in this relationship out of pity or guilt.
he needs to see a therapist or get some kind of help.
the guy is MAD!!! wtf?!?!?! this is the most outrageous story i've read on NL so far.
Re: Check This Out Is He Confused, Crazy Orgreedy by justwise(m): 1:48pm On Jan 21, 2010
@op

He is very selfish, he cheated and wanted to take his own life, if i were u i will look for the EXIT door.
Re: Check This Out Is He Confused, Crazy Orgreedy by KennyG6(m): 2:33pm On Jan 21, 2010
yawns,
Re: Check This Out Is He Confused, Crazy Orgreedy by henryhemon(m): 3:37pm On Jan 21, 2010
@poster,
He loves you but was stupid to bring in another girl.the decision is yours to make still.
Re: Check This Out Is He Confused, Crazy Orgreedy by Busybody2(f): 3:42pm On Jan 21, 2010
this is a joke thread right? So next time you go to visit him in the hospital, pick up his phone and let him know you have seen the girl's message and then hand him one of the pillows to use to cover his face and . . .Good riddance to bad rubbish innit.
Re: Check This Out Is He Confused, Crazy Orgreedy by frank317: 3:51pm On Jan 21, 2010
If u werent in love wit him i would have known what 2 tell u. So from now on he wil b cheatin on u and wheneva u find out he wil treaten 2 hang himself and u wil bcome his pet mummy again. A guy who is ready to take his own life is as deadly and dangerous as g psychotic serial killer. I c a headline in punch newspaper in d nearest future: MAN MURDERS GIRLFRIEND AND HANGS HIMSELF BECAUSE HE CHEATED ON HER
Re: Check This Out Is He Confused, Crazy Orgreedy by r231(m): 3:57pm On Jan 21, 2010
I still don't understand why he wanted to hang himself
Re: Check This Out Is He Confused, Crazy Orgreedy by omilicious(f): 4:13pm On Jan 21, 2010
He didn't want to hang himself, he did hang himself even though i tried to stop him he even pulled the rope more to suffocate himself becos when he pushed himself off the chair his legs could almost touch the ground but becos i was begging him he started trying to lie down thereby stuffing the life out of himself. thank God there was something called Knife.
Re: Check This Out Is He Confused, Crazy Orgreedy by r231(m): 4:35pm On Jan 21, 2010
omilicious:

He didn't want to hang himself, he did hang himself even though i tried to stop him he even pulled the rope more to suffocate himself becos when he pushed himself off the chair his legs could almost touch the ground but becos i was begging him he started trying to lie down thereby stuffing the life out of himself. thank God there was something called Knife.

so he cheated/boned a chick, hanged himself and you saved him took him to the hospital and while he is there still exchanging txt with the other chick and you allow that,,,,,,,

dammm do you have a sister that is like you pls i am interested

shoooooooo if i try dat ma woman will hang me herself cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Check This Out Is He Confused, Crazy Orgreedy by platinumnk(f): 4:43pm On Jan 21, 2010
Please dont EVER sleep with him again. EVER.
His craziness will pass onto you.

Please I know it might be hard, but if the guy wants to die,  let him . no one is putting a gun to his head telling him to shoot.
People are struggling to Survive in Haiti and he is trying to rope himself because you asked him to choose.

You didnt even flip out on him? shocked

Please, if you want to remain sane, flee from this crazed indivdual, it might be good to change your number etc.

I am telling you for your own good, people who can easily waste their own life[b], can just as easily waste yours.  [/b] 
Re: Check This Out Is He Confused, Crazy Orgreedy by tokunegiye(m): 8:14pm On Jan 21, 2010
@poster na play u just dey play cos dat guy can do anything 2 u at any time so
Re: Check This Out Is He Confused, Crazy Orgreedy by unban190: 8:48pm On Jan 21, 2010
frank3.16:

If u werent in love wit him i would have known what 2 tell u. So from now on he wil b cheatin on u and wheneva u find out he wil treaten 2 hang himself and u wil bcome his pet mummy again. A guy who is ready to take his own life is as deadly and dangerous as g psychotic serial killer. I c a headline in punch newspaper in d nearest future: MAN MURDERS GIRLFRIEND AND HANGS HIMSELF BECAUSE HE CHEATED ON HER

firmest truth on nland ever since the day abel killed cain~
Re: Check This Out Is He Confused, Crazy Orgreedy by LordReed(m): 10:42pm On Jan 21, 2010
Look I know someone who was in ur kind of situation and the guy nearly ruined her life. U better leave him as he is in the hospital at least u know he'll be taken care of. Just go ur own way jeje or else u'll only b looking for ur own hurt.
Re: Check This Out Is He Confused, Crazy Orgreedy by elecktra(f): 12:12am On Jan 22, 2010
shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked

guy is craaaaaaazy

you should leave his desperate a.s.s someone who can hang himself will not have a second thought killing the next person which is prolly you,he needs an

assylum as fast as possible why should someone put a rope around his neck ?? you sef dey try lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: Check This Out Is He Confused, Crazy Orgreedy by hermosa(f): 4:40am On Jan 22, 2010
boring!!!!!!
Re: Check This Out Is He Confused, Crazy Orgreedy by cudeh: 4:57am On Jan 22, 2010
Is a cock & bull? Or for real!!!
Re: Check This Out Is He Confused, Crazy Orgreedy by Pweety4me(f): 5:04am On Jan 22, 2010
We go read stori lara not and d mo paleeez! lipsrsealed

(1) (Reply)

I Still Havn't Found Love Yet / How And Where / When Is It Love?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.