Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,547 members, 7,812,738 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 06:24 PM

See What Bleaching Has Done To Cynthia Morgan (+photos) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / See What Bleaching Has Done To Cynthia Morgan (+photos) (6700 Views)

Cynthia Obieshi Who Died After Sex Buried In Imo / What Bleaching Can Cause / Omg!! So This Is What Bleaching Creams Can Do?? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

See What Bleaching Has Done To Cynthia Morgan (+photos) by cee112: 2:51pm On Jun 10, 2017
Cynthia Morgan has been denying ever using bleaching cream until someone busted her with Pictures
http://www.sideviewgist.com/2017/06/see-what-bleaching-has-done-to-cynthia.html

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: See What Bleaching Has Done To Cynthia Morgan (+photos) by Nobody: 2:52pm On Jun 10, 2017
But i thought she said she's a mixed race and she aint dark skin at all shocked shocked shocked

3 Likes

Re: See What Bleaching Has Done To Cynthia Morgan (+photos) by firstclassmumu: 2:57pm On Jun 10, 2017
shocked
Re: See What Bleaching Has Done To Cynthia Morgan (+photos) by fuckingAyaya(m): 3:00pm On Jun 10, 2017
soft work
Re: See What Bleaching Has Done To Cynthia Morgan (+photos) by Ichel: 3:00pm On Jun 10, 2017
Typical Nigerians always nosing about.
So someone can not lie in peace again?

10 Likes

Re: See What Bleaching Has Done To Cynthia Morgan (+photos) by Nobody: 3:01pm On Jun 10, 2017
IamKashyBaby:
But i thought she said she's a mixed race and she aint dark skin at all shocked shocked shocked
Most Naija celebrities live a fallacious life.

#IAin'tNoHater

2 Likes

Re: See What Bleaching Has Done To Cynthia Morgan (+photos) by NwaAmaikpe: 3:06pm On Jun 10, 2017
She did not bleach....

She just washed away her darkness with creams

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: See What Bleaching Has Done To Cynthia Morgan (+photos) by kingsman66(m): 3:09pm On Jun 10, 2017
pls where is her mother I have a complain regards to her daughter
Re: See What Bleaching Has Done To Cynthia Morgan (+photos) by Nobody: 3:09pm On Jun 10, 2017
Almost 90% of fair women you see nowadays bleach. Natural fair ladies are going into extinction. If you want to know a naturally fair lady ask for her childhood pictures

2 Likes

Re: See What Bleaching Has Done To Cynthia Morgan (+photos) by Nobody: 3:15pm On Jun 10, 2017
She maybe using petroleum jelly grin
Re: See What Bleaching Has Done To Cynthia Morgan (+photos) by fynestpotato: 3:18pm On Jun 10, 2017
bitches and bleaching are like 5 and 6,luckily i know how to identify a naturally fair lady from a bleacher.
Re: See What Bleaching Has Done To Cynthia Morgan (+photos) by Julietcutie(f): 3:21pm On Jun 10, 2017
busted ...
Re: See What Bleaching Has Done To Cynthia Morgan (+photos) by Nobody: 3:22pm On Jun 10, 2017
she has turn to a caucasian woman ooo shocked

Re: See What Bleaching Has Done To Cynthia Morgan (+photos) by samyfreshsmooth(m): 3:29pm On Jun 10, 2017
Na today?

Hoes been bleaching and lying about it since dem 20s

anyways issoraite

Re: See What Bleaching Has Done To Cynthia Morgan (+photos) by Only1mi(f): 3:35pm On Jun 10, 2017
Skin pigmentation issues
Re: See What Bleaching Has Done To Cynthia Morgan (+photos) by praise1705(f): 4:04pm On Jun 10, 2017
her real colour is coming out

1 Like

Re: See What Bleaching Has Done To Cynthia Morgan (+photos) by doublewisdom: 4:04pm On Jun 10, 2017
She's even uglier with the bleaching.
Re: See What Bleaching Has Done To Cynthia Morgan (+photos) by Nobody: 4:25pm On Jun 10, 2017
she's nt bleaching... just make money and watch how your colour changes

3 Likes

Re: See What Bleaching Has Done To Cynthia Morgan (+photos) by Aphrygian(m): 4:58pm On Jun 10, 2017
lofty900:
Almost 90% of fair women you see nowadays bleach. Natural fair ladies are going into extinction. If you want to know a naturally fair lady ask for her childhood pictures
lols dey dere dey dull. So you want to tell me youve not seen a mother who bleaches her children skin, atleast to the best of my knowledge have seen them in droves.

2 Likes

Re: See What Bleaching Has Done To Cynthia Morgan (+photos) by hernandson(m): 5:43pm On Jun 10, 2017
wanna know a lady that bleach,check the middle of her yansh!! that place is always dark. NEPA took light there surely

1 Like

Re: See What Bleaching Has Done To Cynthia Morgan (+photos) by adajoe555: 5:58pm On Jun 10, 2017
Hey all this yeyebrity self nawa oh ...I even thought she was fair from birth ..smh

1 Like

Re: See What Bleaching Has Done To Cynthia Morgan (+photos) by Nobody: 5:59pm On Jun 10, 2017
What is it with Nigerian girls and bleaching?? They should not do an anger God. He made us with no mistakes but all these slay queens wanna play God and do otherwise.

Sha I don't blame them, it's stupid Nigerian men always looking for "fair/light skin" as if dark skin beauty is a bad thing.
Re: See What Bleaching Has Done To Cynthia Morgan (+photos) by Ghokes(m): 6:21pm On Jun 10, 2017
Her push-up bra & the German juice kwa
Re: See What Bleaching Has Done To Cynthia Morgan (+photos) by Drnice: 6:51pm On Jun 10, 2017
U donmiit? Isorite.
Re: See What Bleaching Has Done To Cynthia Morgan (+photos) by Nobody: 8:19pm On Jun 10, 2017
hmmm
Re: See What Bleaching Has Done To Cynthia Morgan (+photos) by MarkGeraldo(m): 8:22pm On Jun 10, 2017
IamKashyBaby:
the girl is an animalcheesy
Re: See What Bleaching Has Done To Cynthia Morgan (+photos) by Funlord2(m): 8:24pm On Jun 10, 2017
She and Micheal Jackson have a lot in common!

Jik! Jik! Jik! grin
Re: See What Bleaching Has Done To Cynthia Morgan (+photos) by Whitemoney: 8:44pm On Jun 10, 2017
I buy US iTunes gift card at a very moderate rate kindly hit me up

08063984186 (whatsap)
Re: See What Bleaching Has Done To Cynthia Morgan (+photos) by MrCork: 8:46pm On Jun 10, 2017
cee112:
Cynthia Morgan has been denying ever using bleaching cream until someone busted her with Pictures
http://www.sideviewgist.com/2017/06/see-what-bleaching-has-done-to-cynthia.html

angry
Re: See What Bleaching Has Done To Cynthia Morgan (+photos) by adexdon(m): 9:23pm On Jun 10, 2017
Cynthia many
Re: See What Bleaching Has Done To Cynthia Morgan (+photos) by sevantex(m): 9:37pm On Jun 10, 2017
Na money jare, chop better money and see urself frosh by force, hehe
Re: See What Bleaching Has Done To Cynthia Morgan (+photos) by Luizkid(m): 9:40pm On Jun 10, 2017
majority of Naturally fair ladies are found in the east and among the calabars

(1) (2) (Reply)

How Do I Track My Partners Whatsapp Messages Wuthout Access To Her Pgone / See What She Sent To Me After A One Night Stand. / Model Irene Uche Releases Body Revealing Pictures Titles It “TRAPPED”

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.