Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,236 members, 7,829,427 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 06:44 AM

Man Proposes To His Ex Clasmate At University Of Abuja After Years Of Datin.PICS - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Man Proposes To His Ex Clasmate At University Of Abuja After Years Of Datin.PICS (1244 Views)

Man Proposes To His Girlfriend Through A Billboard In Lagos (More Photos) / 45-Year-Old Man Slumps & Dies In His Lover's Room In Abuja After Sex / Nigerian Man Proposes To His Girlfriend From Malawi In A Romantic Way (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Man Proposes To His Ex Clasmate At University Of Abuja After Years Of Datin.PICS by PrettyCrystal: 3:43pm On Jun 10, 2017
A Nigerian man, Mobolaji Davidson Ojo - has got himself trending online after proposing to his former classmate after four years of friendship. According to the guy who studied Law at University of Abuja - he met her in school at a very dark point in his life as she helped him transform .

Read his words below;

AND so I waited this long to let the world know how much of a blessed man I am because I like keeping my personal life private! But you cannot keep a good thing like YOU Shalom Oforji under wraps

In 2012 I never knew that when the New Year started that I would be blessed with the most beautiful gift on earth, the woman I would call my life partner! @shalium

We met in school at a very dark point in my life but you eventually helped transform me into a man that I could be proud of.

Thanks for saying YES to be my wife! Thanks for waiting for 4years for me to grow up to pop the question and most importantly thanks for saying YES to our future. Thanks for making my life awesome! You came and lit up every dark corner. Gave my weakness a meaning until it became my strength!! I am so glad that it went wrong with others so that it could work with you!

Everyday with you since we met has been epic, through up's and downs, bad, good and worse, rose and blue. You have been there! We might look too young now but I am so sure we will take the world by storm! To forever...

Meet the newest Mrs. Davidson Ojo

Source; https://www.nationalhelm.co/2017/06/man-proposes-former-classmate-university-abuja-years-dating-photos.html

2 Likes

Re: Man Proposes To His Ex Clasmate At University Of Abuja After Years Of Datin.PICS by PrettyCrystal: 3:43pm On Jun 10, 2017

Re: Man Proposes To His Ex Clasmate At University Of Abuja After Years Of Datin.PICS by blaquebelle: 3:44pm On Jun 10, 2017
So cute
Re: Man Proposes To His Ex Clasmate At University Of Abuja After Years Of Datin.PICS by Ichel: 3:44pm On Jun 10, 2017

0% furck given

1 Like

Re: Man Proposes To His Ex Clasmate At University Of Abuja After Years Of Datin.PICS by PrettyCrystal: 3:46pm On Jun 10, 2017
cc; lalasticlala
Re: Man Proposes To His Ex Clasmate At University Of Abuja After Years Of Datin.PICS by taylor88(m): 3:47pm On Jun 10, 2017
goid
Re: Man Proposes To His Ex Clasmate At University Of Abuja After Years Of Datin.PICS by ikp120(m): 3:50pm On Jun 10, 2017
Leave trash for LAWMA please
Re: Man Proposes To His Ex Clasmate At University Of Abuja After Years Of Datin.PICS by Nobody: 3:50pm On Jun 10, 2017
undecided undecided undecided

Re: Man Proposes To His Ex Clasmate At University Of Abuja After Years Of Datin.PICS by Nbote(m): 3:53pm On Jun 10, 2017
Getting head from her with dat dentition is going to b quite scary...
Re: Man Proposes To His Ex Clasmate At University Of Abuja After Years Of Datin.PICS by siie: 4:02pm On Jun 10, 2017
So wat do u want from me now, a fück?

Re: Man Proposes To His Ex Clasmate At University Of Abuja After Years Of Datin.PICS by Dicedpineapple(f): 4:08pm On Jun 10, 2017
Pretty face wit an egregious overbite....happy couple yho
Re: Man Proposes To His Ex Clasmate At University Of Abuja After Years Of Datin.PICS by Rukkydelta(f): 4:29pm On Jun 10, 2017
Lovely couples
HML in advance
Re: Man Proposes To His Ex Clasmate At University Of Abuja After Years Of Datin.PICS by yarimo(m): 5:26pm On Jun 10, 2017
The girl tooth thu

1 Like

Re: Man Proposes To His Ex Clasmate At University Of Abuja After Years Of Datin.PICS by Victornezzar: 5:46pm On Jun 10, 2017
Nbote:
Getting head from her with dat dentition is going to b quite scary...
na bad tinz just full ur head so
just imagine
Re: Man Proposes To His Ex Clasmate At University Of Abuja After Years Of Datin.PICS by Nobody: 6:11pm On Jun 10, 2017
Atleast he can spell "MARRY" unlike those yeyebrities like Banky W.... congratulations to them, this is really cute.
Re: Man Proposes To His Ex Clasmate At University Of Abuja After Years Of Datin.PICS by Omoluabi16(m): 7:16pm On Jun 10, 2017
He's yoruba, she's igbo.

Lobatan.
Re: Man Proposes To His Ex Clasmate At University Of Abuja After Years Of Datin.PICS by Maduawuchukwu(m): 7:29pm On Jun 10, 2017
These were my classmates in Law Faculty. He was the LAWSAN president and quiet a good speaker. He is just trying to show her that he is serious with their relationship.

(1) (Reply)

Difference Between Chats With A Nigerian & Foreign Lady On Dating Sites / Ever Wonder, What A World Without Sex Could look Like? / “ladies Are Taught Not To Support Their Partner Financially” - Facebook Guy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.