Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,687 members, 7,820,393 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 02:10 PM

Kayode Ogundamisi Offers Family Of Police Killed In Owerri Bank Robbery 50k - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Kayode Ogundamisi Offers Family Of Police Killed In Owerri Bank Robbery 50k (40522 Views)

Adeyinka Grandson Arrested In London. Kayode Ogundamisi Reacts / Summary Of Nnamdi Kanu's World Address By Kayode Ogundamisi / See What Kayode Ogundamisi Said About Sen. Bukola Sarki That Got People Talking (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Kayode Ogundamisi Offers Family Of Police Killed In Owerri Bank Robbery 50k by Nobody: 12:14am On Jun 12, 2017
Johnrake69:

There is no point. Please carry on since that gives you a sense of fulfilment. Good night.

At this point in Nigeria national life, it is important to have this kind of discussion. Again, where are the Igbos who are always making noise on social media?
Go to the GOfundme page and verify for yourself.

The feeling is mutual. Have a nice day.

1 Like

Re: Kayode Ogundamisi Offers Family Of Police Killed In Owerri Bank Robbery 50k by cpapa: 6:17am On Jun 12, 2017
deji15:

It is divisive and targeted at the loud mouth Igbos on social media. How do you come to that conclusion that the largest donor is Igbo?
olodo ode didn't u hear d Igbo's are d highest donors abeg how can I donate
Re: Kayode Ogundamisi Offers Family Of Police Killed In Owerri Bank Robbery 50k by kachiz(m): 10:52am On Jun 12, 2017
baslone:

Too much movie!!!!

They were no amateur, that was very obvious in the way they carried themselves with so much confidence.

It was basically an operation gone wrong. It was obvious they actually trailed the victim riding in the blue Honda probably with the intention of flagging down the car and leaving with their loot without any form of resistance.

The decision to enter the guy in the bank was definitely made on impulse thus making them vulnerable to gun battle with the security men.

If they had plans for the bank, the operation wouldnt have lasted for 2minutes- they would have gone inside the bank, robbed them, kill more people and confidently leave without leaving their dead colleague behind.

I agree with you at the bolded. Those guys were not amateurs.
Re: Kayode Ogundamisi Offers Family Of Police Killed In Owerri Bank Robbery 50k by streetzdreamz(m): 11:46am On Jun 12, 2017
PokeTotoBoy:
I believe its the robbers that watched too much movies brah.... i am talking from a very practical point of view. Every armed gang overload their brains with gun fights or some other fortifications b4 an operation. They were amateurs because they failed at the basics. No seasoned robber goes for an operation without a mask or some form of camoflage.

I will draw attention to the robbery in lagos where people thot the leader of the gang was a female, when it was actually a camouflage
its funny how some people never accepts some facts, watched the video clip just once and I got the whole picture, been reading your arguments here and I quite agree with them,except of course the officers state of life right now, either dead for real or recuperating,the robbers didn't prepare well for the operation and they were amateurs, the first guy to step out of the vehicle fired shots into the air which gave the awareness, as the security guy and civilians by the gate scampered to safety after hearing the gun shots, the police officer had a chance in killing at least three of those guys if he didn't return fire that fast without a good aim, and when he took off the bullets from the robbers kept ricochetting, meaning it didn't hit a target!! though the officer might be hit,but it shouldn't be more than a graze,nothing life threatening cuz he returned fire which prompted the robbers retreat,but the fact is, He did a great job and may his soul find peace in the world beyond, if of a truth he is dead,@ topic nice gesture, Hungerbad you have a big heart,more blessings.

2 Likes

Re: Kayode Ogundamisi Offers Family Of Police Killed In Owerri Bank Robbery 50k by Nobody: 11:56am On Jun 12, 2017
Nice point there... the flippant way the guy with the cap shot when he came out might point he was under an influence... they were possibly all drunk cos the way the went about it lacked coordination, and that false sense of bravado which alcohol gives.

On the possibility of the cop being alive, i must note that there would hv been morr than one cop in that gate house... but the hero cop that ran out survived. The police is managing his identity so he or his family are not targeted

We all know owerri is a cultist ridden town, and those robbers were probably some cultist who had graduated into robbery

At the very least they were very unintelligent and unorganized

If the cops hadn't reacted so brazenly, and had settled and picked their targets, i swear, atleast 3 would have been killed instantly and yhe last guy (the one with the cap) would have either been arrested or die fighting
streetzdreamz:
its funny how some people never accepts some facts, watched the video clip just once and I got the whole picture, been reading your arguments here and I quite agree with them,except of course the officers state of life right now, either dead for real or recuperating,the robbers didn't prepare well for the operation and they were amateurs, the first guy to step out of the vehicle fired shots into the air which gave the awareness, as the security guy and civilians by the gate scampered to safety after hearing the gun shots, the police officer had a chance in killing at least three of those guys if he didn't return fire that fast without a good aim, and when he took off the bullets from the robbers kept ricochetting, meaning it didn't hit a target!! though the officer might be hit,but it shouldn't be more than a graze,nothing life threatening cuz he returned fire which prompted the robbers retreat,but the fact is, He did a great job and may his soul find peace in the world beyond, if of a truth he is dead,@ topic nice gesture, Hungerbad you have a big heart,more blessings.
Re: Kayode Ogundamisi Offers Family Of Police Killed In Owerri Bank Robbery 50k by Nobody: 12:06pm On Jun 12, 2017
Don't allow the false sense of bravado fool you.., thats what alcohol can do to a man. It might not be their first gun battle, but those guys were big time green horns to rob in a bank premises. I do believe that they were left with a judgement call to either withdraw or proceed as their target entered the bank. The decision to proceed was very foolish.,, the way they drove in and stopped at the gate stupid. Not hiding their identity foolish, the first guy coming out and shooting indiscriminately stupid ( he did not even try to understand the setting) he killing his target (amatuer as i am sure he panicked)

I can go on and on. I think the most experienced were the one shot and the one with a cap. Still they were wearing a big L on their neck. The driver though i think is a mercenary as he did not have any weapon and must have been a very good driver to make a getaway
kachiz:

I agree with you at the bolded. Those guys were not amateurs.
Re: Kayode Ogundamisi Offers Family Of Police Killed In Owerri Bank Robbery 50k by streetzdreamz(m): 12:36pm On Jun 12, 2017
PokeTotoBoy:
Nice point there... the flippant way the guy with the cap shot when he came out might point he was under an influence... they were possibly all drunk cos the way the went about it lacked coordination, and that false sense of bravado which alcohol gives.

On the possibility of the cop being alive, i must note that there would hv been morr than one cop in that gate house... but the hero cop that ran out survived. The police is managing his identity so he or his family are not targeted

We all know owerri is a cultist ridden town, and those robbers were probably some cultist who had graduated into robbery

At the very least they were very unintelligent and unorganized

If the cops hadn't reacted so brazenly, and had settled and picked their targets, i swear, atleast 3 would have been killed instantly and yhe last guy (the one with the cap) would have either been arrested or die fighting
exactly my point too,his reaction was like a simultaneous response to the first shot by the robbers,as if he was expecting them, I swear if he took just a second to coordinate himself, his first shot that shattered the vehicles window would have done justice to the guy sitting there,as he is stepping out,cuz none of them aimed the security post immediately,same for the driver who was unarmed and acting like a man under the influence of alcohol or weed like you said,t takes seconds for the recoil,if the dead robber hadn't taken the foolish step of going over to the security building,the officer wouldn't have scored a single point/target!!!! lols, you seem very certain that the officer is still alive and the government is toying with our intelligence, well I really can't say!!!! but I wonder why they kept his identity hidden and published his family's, I'd think if he was dead for real,his identity shouldn't be hidden but his family's kept secret,its odd.......
Re: Kayode Ogundamisi Offers Family Of Police Killed In Owerri Bank Robbery 50k by harrowmykel(m): 12:45pm On Jun 12, 2017
HungerBAD:
Moderators to contact me privately if any info on this man's f.

hungerbad, please check your email please. I am trying to send you a msg, I am not a moderator but please reply soon.
Re: Kayode Ogundamisi Offers Family Of Police Killed In Owerri Bank Robbery 50k by Nobody: 1:03pm On Jun 12, 2017
cpapa:
olodo ode didn't u hear d Igbo's are d highest donors abeg how can I donate

You are asking how to donate from an Ode? You are the biggest Ode and loser. Eboe highest donor, on what basis? You are a real Olodo.
Re: Kayode Ogundamisi Offers Family Of Police Killed In Owerri Bank Robbery 50k by cpapa: 8:44am On Jun 13, 2017
deji15:

You are asking how to donate from an Ode? You are the biggest Ode and loser. Eboe highest donor, on what basis? You are a real Olodo.
am not asking an ode like u ebo
Re: Kayode Ogundamisi Offers Family Of Police Killed In Owerri Bank Robbery 50k by Nobody: 1:50pm On Jun 13, 2017
cpapa:
am not asking an ode like u ebo

But Ode like you asked the question on my timeline. You are really daft.
Re: Kayode Ogundamisi Offers Family Of Police Killed In Owerri Bank Robbery 50k by cpapa: 6:25pm On Jun 17, 2017
deji15:

But Ode like you asked the question on my timeline. You are really daft.
are u OK or u need to go to yaba left
Re: Kayode Ogundamisi Offers Family Of Police Killed In Owerri Bank Robbery 50k by Nobody: 6:29pm On Jun 17, 2017
cpapa:
are u OK or u need to go to yaba left
It is a good thing that you remember where you go for treatments. They might need to change your medication.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Biafra: Why I’m Flouting Bail Conditions – Nnamdi Kanu / El-Rufai Demolishes Inuwa Abdulkadir's House, A Top APC Chieftain In Kaduna (Pic / FIRS: Tunde Fowler Dragged To Court, Asked To Vacate Office, Return Salaries

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.