Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,526 members, 7,819,894 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 05:46 AM

Kayode Ogundamisi Offers Family Of Police Killed In Owerri Bank Robbery 50k - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Kayode Ogundamisi Offers Family Of Police Killed In Owerri Bank Robbery 50k (40517 Views)

Adeyinka Grandson Arrested In London. Kayode Ogundamisi Reacts / Summary Of Nnamdi Kanu's World Address By Kayode Ogundamisi / See What Kayode Ogundamisi Said About Sen. Bukola Sarki That Got People Talking (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Kayode Ogundamisi Offers Family Of Police Killed In Owerri Bank Robbery 50k by Outofsync(m): 4:05pm On Jun 11, 2017
The price of my laptop
Re: Kayode Ogundamisi Offers Family Of Police Killed In Owerri Bank Robbery 50k by Nobody: 4:06pm On Jun 11, 2017
#ZenithCompensatePoliceWidow

3 Likes

Re: Kayode Ogundamisi Offers Family Of Police Killed In Owerri Bank Robbery 50k by onome442(m): 4:06pm On Jun 11, 2017
myplaydiary:
Nice gesture, however I am more interested in what the Nigerian police force and Zenith bank did for the family of the gallant police officer.
they did not,only attend the burial
Re: Kayode Ogundamisi Offers Family Of Police Killed In Owerri Bank Robbery 50k by olenyi: 4:10pm On Jun 11, 2017
HungerBAD:
Moderators to contact me privately if any info on this man's family is obtained.

Thanks.

https://www.nairaland.com/3853684/brave-policemans-son-slumps-dies
Re: Kayode Ogundamisi Offers Family Of Police Killed In Owerri Bank Robbery 50k by agarawu23(m): 4:11pm On Jun 11, 2017
delishpot:

Goodluck to you two. I hope you get to reach him.

I think he is alive. He lost an eye but is alive.

https://www.nairaland.com/3853025/police-officer-survived-robbery-zenith/4#57396722
that's not him

4 Likes

Re: Kayode Ogundamisi Offers Family Of Police Killed In Owerri Bank Robbery 50k by obidevine(m): 4:11pm On Jun 11, 2017
HungerBAD:
Moderators to contact me privately if any info on this man's family is obtained.

Thanks.

I know who you are
Re: Kayode Ogundamisi Offers Family Of Police Killed In Owerri Bank Robbery 50k by Emperor119(m): 4:12pm On Jun 11, 2017
PokeTotoBoy:
In law enforcement there is something called witness protection. That mobile police man did not die. His real identity is being protected... otherwise, why Re they no image to go with the name. Nigerians should learn to use their head.

I repeat the guy that shot at him did not kill him. As bad as the accuracy of an ak47 is, to kill someone sprawled on the floor is even more daunting, and harder as the recoil will always shift the aim of the rifle when pointed downward
angry
PokeTotoBoy:
In law enforcement there is something called witness protection. That mobile police man did not die. His real identity is being protected... otherwise, why Re they no image to go with the name. Nigerians should learn to use their head.

I repeat the guy that shot at him did not kill him. As bad as the accuracy of an ak47 is, to kill someone sprawled on the floor is even more daunting, and harder as the recoil will always shift the aim of the rifle when pointed downward
Re: Kayode Ogundamisi Offers Family Of Police Killed In Owerri Bank Robbery 50k by Nobody: 4:13pm On Jun 11, 2017
hopefulLandlord:
you can watch the video here

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0WEkrhKacNg
The security guy that was opening d gate was unharmed?
Re: Kayode Ogundamisi Offers Family Of Police Killed In Owerri Bank Robbery 50k by Nobody: 4:16pm On Jun 11, 2017
PokeTotoBoy:

I repeat the guy that shot at him did not kill him. As bad as the accuracy of an ak47 is, to kill someone sprawled on the floor from that distance as seen in the video is even more daunting, and harder as the recoil will always shift the aim of the rifle when pointed downward

Those robbers were the most amateur set of armed robbers my eyes have seen.., since my mama born me
You didn't see blood flowing ryt
Re: Kayode Ogundamisi Offers Family Of Police Killed In Owerri Bank Robbery 50k by keypad1: 4:16pm On Jun 11, 2017
HungerBAD:

Nah.

That will be the death of me as everybody will start bombarding me for money.

Learned my lesson from Nairaland from the link below.

https://www.nairaland.com/3405889/toke-makinwa-agrees-give-n10k/5#50195326

I was suppose to give out a 100k plus on that thread, but as at Tuesday last week it had gone past the ONE MILLION MARK with the odd 30k and 40k for help here and there.

But after my experience last week, the Nairaland door has been shut.

And moreover, the facebook thing is risky as it carries my personal info, as compared to Nairaland that i am anonymous, and even the Nairalanders that were beneficiaries from me received money directly from one of my Lawyers.

bros help link me with your company or fedral govt job, please
Re: Kayode Ogundamisi Offers Family Of Police Killed In Owerri Bank Robbery 50k by Rajosh(m): 4:16pm On Jun 11, 2017
PokeTotoBoy:
I smell lies to garner sympathy. One of the security angencies way no get name. Was probably an aboki gateman in a residential estate undecided
Your case is pathetic

5 Likes

Re: Kayode Ogundamisi Offers Family Of Police Killed In Owerri Bank Robbery 50k by farem: 4:16pm On Jun 11, 2017
myplaydiary:
Nice gesture, however I am more interested in what the Nigerian police force and Zenith bank did for the family of the gallant police officer.

The way you commented even if you're Dangote, you will not part with your dime. Even poor people like you (who earnestly wish they have something to give them) are appreciating this gesture.
Re: Kayode Ogundamisi Offers Family Of Police Killed In Owerri Bank Robbery 50k by OAUTemitayo: 4:17pm On Jun 11, 2017
HungerBAD:

Thanks.
Bro contact Punch.
Than wrote a piece on him today.
God bless you

1 Like

Re: Kayode Ogundamisi Offers Family Of Police Killed In Owerri Bank Robbery 50k by OAUTemitayo: 4:18pm On Jun 11, 2017
nkwo3321:
boost your account and see text below
Do you want to die young?
Re: Kayode Ogundamisi Offers Family Of Police Killed In Owerri Bank Robbery 50k by jrklinz: 4:19pm On Jun 11, 2017
Wat sort of appreciation is dat,hw are u encouraging other police men.
Re: Kayode Ogundamisi Offers Family Of Police Killed In Owerri Bank Robbery 50k by myplaydiary: 4:24pm On Jun 11, 2017
farem:

The way you commented even if you're Dangote, you will not part with your dime. Even poor people like you (who earnestly wish they have something to give them) are appreciating this gesture.
You dey mad ni? Did you read the post you quoted? Or your ancestral curse of madness befell you today...

Omo iya alata, Awon smellos grin

Re: Kayode Ogundamisi Offers Family Of Police Killed In Owerri Bank Robbery 50k by Nobody: 4:25pm On Jun 11, 2017
Like a true Mason right?
HungerBAD:

If you have followed most threads on me giving,then you will know i keep to my words.
Re: Kayode Ogundamisi Offers Family Of Police Killed In Owerri Bank Robbery 50k by rocoh(m): 4:25pm On Jun 11, 2017
Please can TEHN launch a fund for this man.
Re: Kayode Ogundamisi Offers Family Of Police Killed In Owerri Bank Robbery 50k by Nobody: 4:26pm On Jun 11, 2017
Nma27:
You didn't see blood flowing ryt
i did not say he was not shot. I said he would have survived it. Read the wife's account for yuhself if u hv got a discerning mind. She did not see her husband corpse till the time for the burial. And believe u me, at that point any cadaver is unrecognizable

The photo from punch also hides his identity. This is just to satisfy the curiosity of the media and now, raise money for the family. Its a grand manipulation
Re: Kayode Ogundamisi Offers Family Of Police Killed In Owerri Bank Robbery 50k by myplaydiary: 4:27pm On Jun 11, 2017
onome442:
they did not,only attend the burial
Shame, how then will others be motivated to be brave officers and act gallantly.
Re: Kayode Ogundamisi Offers Family Of Police Killed In Owerri Bank Robbery 50k by hopefulLandlord: 4:29pm On Jun 11, 2017
Nma27:
The security guy that was opening d gate was unharmed?

looks like the guy that first shot a gun in that video directed it at him but missed
Re: Kayode Ogundamisi Offers Family Of Police Killed In Owerri Bank Robbery 50k by baslone: 4:30pm On Jun 11, 2017
PokeTotoBoy:

I repeat the guy that shot at him did not kill him. As bad as the accuracy of an ak47 is, to kill someone sprawled on the floor from that distance as seen in the video is even more daunting, and harder as the recoil will always shift the aim of the rifle when pointed downward

Those robbers were the most amateur set of armed robbers my eyes have seen.., since my mama born me

Too much movie!!!!

They were no amateur, that was very obvious in the way they carried themselves with so much confidence.

It was basically an operation gone wrong. It was obvious they actually trailed the victim riding in the blue Honda probably with the intention of flagging down the car and leaving with their loot without any form of resistance.

The decision to enter the guy in the bank was definitely made on impulse thus making them vulnerable to gun battle with the security men.

If they had plans for the bank, the operation wouldnt have lasted for 2minutes- they would have gone inside the bank, robbed them, kill more people and confidently leave without leaving their dead colleague behind.

3 Likes

Re: Kayode Ogundamisi Offers Family Of Police Killed In Owerri Bank Robbery 50k by Nobody: 4:30pm On Jun 11, 2017
PokeTotoBoy:
i did not say he was not shot. I said he would have survived it. Read the wife's account for yuhself if u hv got a discerning mind. She did not see her husband corpse till the time for the burial. And believe u me, at that point any cadaver is unrecognizable
So u are saying her husband is alive? Probably in a secret location receiving treatment? You obviously don't know what's its like being shot at close range with an AK47..

3 Likes

Re: Kayode Ogundamisi Offers Family Of Police Killed In Owerri Bank Robbery 50k by Nobody: 4:31pm On Jun 11, 2017
hopefulLandlord:

looks like the guy that first shot a gun in that video directed it at him but missed
I saw the guy escape with d civilians.
Re: Kayode Ogundamisi Offers Family Of Police Killed In Owerri Bank Robbery 50k by Nobody: 4:33pm On Jun 11, 2017
Rajosh:
Your case is pathetic
Yours is quite stupid.., wettin concern u
Re: Kayode Ogundamisi Offers Family Of Police Killed In Owerri Bank Robbery 50k by higherpower: 4:34pm On Jun 11, 2017
When I read the interview of the deceased wife, how she had been abandoned by both police n the Bank, I couldn't stop imagining how humans have gone to the dogs. What differentiate them from those armed robbers in the first place? It was the painful neglect that made people to release the video for public outcry. Thay had all moved on as if nothing happened until the video surfaced.
Re: Kayode Ogundamisi Offers Family Of Police Killed In Owerri Bank Robbery 50k by jjjjj2017: 4:36pm On Jun 11, 2017
baslone:

Too much movie!!!!

They were no amateur, that was very obvious in the way they carried themselves with so much confidence.

It was basically an operation gone wrong. It was obvious they actually trailed the victim riding in the blue Honda probably with the intention of flagging down the car and leaving with their loot without any form of resistance.

The decision to enter the guy in the bank was definitely made on impulse thus making them vulnerable to gun battle with the security men.

If they had plans for the bank, the operation wouldnt have lasted for 2minutes- they would have gone inside the bank, robbed them, kill more people and confidently leave without leaving their dead colleague behind.
Re: Kayode Ogundamisi Offers Family Of Police Killed In Owerri Bank Robbery 50k by Krak(m): 4:36pm On Jun 11, 2017
So they had sense to put him in witness protection,
but not enough sense to help his family dying of hunger. Just listen to yours self.
PokeTotoBoy:

The photo from punch also hides his identity. This is just to satisfy the curiosity of the media and now, raise money for the family. Its a grand manipulation

9 Likes

Re: Kayode Ogundamisi Offers Family Of Police Killed In Owerri Bank Robbery 50k by Nobody: 4:37pm On Jun 11, 2017
Nma27:
So u are saying her husband is alive? Probably in a secret location receiving treatment? You obviously don't know what's its like being shot at close range with an AK47..

Dude... if u want to understand being shot at close range, watch the video and see how bullets from aimed Guns were flying all over the place with no one shot. You will now call it odeshi. From the distance of the shooter, chances are very slim. They have turned this as a drive to raise money for his family

He was hit when he made a run for it... but on the floor he was not hit and he even returned fire as the guy shooting had to retreat. To kill someone on the floor using an ak47, u got to stand over the person. I know this for certain cos i have friends with training

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Jonathan Marks 5th Anniversary As President / Biafra: Why I’m Flouting Bail Conditions – Nnamdi Kanu / Buratai Celebrates Sallah With Injured Soldiers (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.