Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,691 members, 7,820,413 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 02:24 PM

Last Gang Standing (Crime) - Literature (21) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Last Gang Standing (Crime) (89938 Views)

Last Gang Standing 2: Killers and Fallen Kings.(Crime). / Chimamanda Adichie Receives Standing Ovation At Endinburgh Int'l Film Festival / The Last Gang Standing Need Writers Oh. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (18) (19) (20) (21) (22) (23) (24) ... (29) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Last Gang Standing (Crime) by queenitee(f): 10:03pm On Jul 17, 2017
meneski:
so this is were it ends?... It was nice working with you guyz.... Meneski signs out.
End bawo?
Re: Last Gang Standing (Crime) by Bibi294(f): 10:08pm On Jul 17, 2017
The story is too complex for me... Someone should help soften a bit
Re: Last Gang Standing (Crime) by Nobody: 10:24pm On Jul 17, 2017
souloho19:

I've been trying to quote menesky since bro,bad network..gimme sum tym to brush up. This story must continue
yes o.xpetin pls
Re: Last Gang Standing (Crime) by meneski(m): 10:31pm On Jul 17, 2017
queenitee:
End bawo?
;( no writer ni
Re: Last Gang Standing (Crime) by cyber5(m): 10:46pm On Jul 17, 2017
you people are starving us o
Re: Last Gang Standing (Crime) by queenitee(f): 10:58pm On Jul 17, 2017
meneski:
;( no writer ni
The first set of writers can continue and others would join later, this story is too good to be stopped half way
Re: Last Gang Standing (Crime) by meneski(m): 11:04pm On Jul 17, 2017
queenitee:

The first set of writers can continue and others would join later, this story is too good to be stopped half way
we started this togeda ryt? Asin we are into the story togeda ryt?
Re: Last Gang Standing (Crime) by souloho19(m): 11:18pm On Jul 17, 2017
meneski:
so this is were it ends?... It was nice working with you guyz.... Meneski signs out.

bro this story can not hang like this give me some time
Re: Last Gang Standing (Crime) by meneski(m): 6:19am On Jul 18, 2017
souloho19:

bro this story can not hang like this give me some time
k bro...
Re: Last Gang Standing (Crime) by queenitee(f): 7:47am On Jul 18, 2017
meneski:
we started this togeda ryt? Asin we are into the story togeda ryt?
Yes now till the end
Re: Last Gang Standing (Crime) by cyber5(m): 7:59am On Jul 18, 2017
If you guys don't complete this story eh

wetin i go do una na only God know
Re: Last Gang Standing (Crime) by meneski(m): 9:53am On Jul 18, 2017
queenitee:
Yes now till the end
Thankx
Re: Last Gang Standing (Crime) by queenitee(f): 10:34am On Jul 18, 2017
meneski:
Thankx
Abeg, don't thank me
Re: Last Gang Standing (Crime) by Cyberrex(m): 11:38am On Jul 18, 2017
Meneski

I thought some writers volunteered, check the old posts you will see some of them, quote them and see if they're still interested

PEACE
Re: Last Gang Standing (Crime) by Cyberrex(m): 11:40am On Jul 18, 2017
souloho19
we dey wait ooo, I would have love to continue but some stuffs no fit gree
Re: Last Gang Standing (Crime) by Cyberrex(m): 11:41am On Jul 18, 2017
Apollux what of you, can you still get involve?
Re: Last Gang Standing (Crime) by souloho19(m): 11:53am On Jul 18, 2017
Someone help me out.. Don peluzzini,Don gucci, Don Bonnuci, Don hadampson who is the last don pls
Re: Last Gang Standing (Crime) by Apollux(m): 1:36pm On Jul 18, 2017
Cyberrex:
Apollux what of you, can you still get involve?
Lol.... Twi of my stories are suffering from neglect o. Make I nust maintain before my followers for MEMOIRS OF BLOOD AND STEEL kill me

1 Like

Re: Last Gang Standing (Crime) by Nobody: 1:49pm On Jul 18, 2017
souloho19:
Someone help me out.. Don peluzzini,Don gucci, Don Bonnuci, Don hadampson who is the last don pls
Don boffinjay.I'm criouz.
Re: Last Gang Standing (Crime) by Hadampson(m): 2:35pm On Jul 18, 2017
souloho19:
Don boffinjay
Re: Last Gang Standing (Crime) by sleemoon(m): 2:40pm On Jul 18, 2017
Apollux:

Lol.... Twi of my stories are suffering from neglect o. Make I nust maintain before my followers for MEMOIRS OF BLOOD AND STEEL kill me

Chai.. God save for dis answer ooo... Was waiting for your reply to cyberrex question b4 i send d Amadioha thunder wey dey do push-up ready to strike....
Re: Last Gang Standing (Crime) by siralabai(m): 2:43pm On Jul 18, 2017
Apollux:

we will not kill you as you can do justice to this story and still perform above expectations. go on soun!
Re: Last Gang Standing (Crime) by donteanz(m): 3:53pm On Jul 18, 2017
I can understand no one is being paid for posting updates down here for our individual readers enjoyment. But one thing i do want us to understand is, the UNFORESEEN! Figuratively speaking, No one can actually predict what this work could lead to. I believe we can collectively add our inputs directly or indirectly. We can as well create a record by making this trend become the most visited trend ever on Nairaland. Therefore, i implore every capable hands in the house to help push this trend progressively to it's Permanent Site.
Meneski, cyberrex, souloho19, apollux, divepen1, stephengee and Lleigh. I dof my crystal HAT for you guys.

1 Like

Re: Last Gang Standing (Crime) by Cyberrex(m): 4:42pm On Jul 18, 2017
donteanz:
I can understand no one is being paid for posting updates down here for our individual readers enjoyment. But one thing i do want us to understand is, the UNFORESEEN! Figuratively speaking, No one can actually predict what this work could lead to. I believe we can collectively add our inputs directly or indirectly. We can as well create a record by making this trend become the most visited trend ever on Nairaland. Therefore, i implore every capable hands in the house to help push this trend progressively to it's Permanent Site.
Meneski, cyberrex, souloho19, apollux, divepen1, stephengee and Lleigh. I dof my crystal HAT for you guys.

I'm in, 'll do the little I can
Re: Last Gang Standing (Crime) by arripotta(m): 7:47pm On Jul 18, 2017
hi here. I have been a ghost reader of this big work. just want to know if I can add a little to the writing. that whatsup
Re: Last Gang Standing (Crime) by meneski(m): 7:52pm On Jul 18, 2017
arripotta:
hi here. I have been a ghost reader of this big work. just want to know if I can add a little to the writing. that whatsup
if u can stay on the line... Then u r welcome onboard.
Re: Last Gang Standing (Crime) by arripotta(m): 8:21pm On Jul 18, 2017
meneski:
if u can stay on the line... Then u r welcome onboard.
alright
Re: Last Gang Standing (Crime) by kingphilip(m): 9:33pm On Jul 18, 2017
And ironkurtain is here

I know he'll accept
Re: Last Gang Standing (Crime) by arripotta(m): 9:45pm On Jul 18, 2017

On the tenth floor of this hotel, in a room facing the busy street William and his crew is seen discussing. "Anderson, you will man the main entrance of the building.If anyone comes out... I think you know what to do. Eva, across the street, twenty houses from the building, there is an abandoned storey building" Eva nodded patting the new SVLK - 145 sniper on her lap. she is dressed in her usual leather pants, and black round neck. Me, Jemba, and Ghost will go in. Remember, we take out any living thing we see..." He looked up briefly, only to see infrared light from snipers on the curtain on the sliding glass window. "Everybody get down!" He shouted. Rains of bullet, shattered the window, piercing walls. After thirty seconds of continuous shooting, it died down.

Ten minutes later,
" they have been taken care of"

abeg make una comment o
should I continue

1 Like

Re: Last Gang Standing (Crime) by ironkurtain(m): 9:45pm On Jul 18, 2017
kingphilip:
And ironkurtain is here

I know he'll accept

I 've read this story several times and i'm still trying to figure out what it is all about.
Re: Last Gang Standing (Crime) by queenitee(f): 9:52pm On Jul 18, 2017
Continue na
Re: Last Gang Standing (Crime) by arripotta(m): 10:02pm On Jul 18, 2017
queenitee:
Continue na
ok. But I do some reading. Tomorrow, I would

(1) (2) (3) ... (18) (19) (20) (21) (22) (23) (24) ... (29) (Reply)

Witches And Wizards / My Personal Taste..(18+) / The Bang Rule Pdf File Pls

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 79
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.