Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,816 members, 7,810,132 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 09:24 PM

Last Gang Standing (Crime) - Literature (23) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Last Gang Standing (Crime) (89593 Views)

Last Gang Standing 2: Killers and Fallen Kings.(Crime). / Chimamanda Adichie Receives Standing Ovation At Endinburgh Int'l Film Festival / The Last Gang Standing Need Writers Oh. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (20) (21) (22) (23) (24) (25) (26) ... (29) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Last Gang Standing (Crime) by queenitee(f): 11:47pm On Jul 26, 2017
Sorry I went off
Re: Last Gang Standing (Crime) by culet123(f): 11:16am On Jul 27, 2017
Love dis story
Re: Last Gang Standing (Crime) by souloho19(m): 4:17pm On Jul 27, 2017
I actually wrote this update before airport took over but now that he's AWOL I think I should drop it like that
Sorry I can't edit it to continue from where he stopped. This story deserves an ending
Re: Last Gang Standing (Crime) by souloho19(m): 4:18pm On Jul 27, 2017
Meneski should I post?
Re: Last Gang Standing (Crime) by Deji124(m): 4:28pm On Jul 27, 2017
Where meneski dey bayi meneski cum and reply now have been dying to read the remaining part of these story,
Re: Last Gang Standing (Crime) by meneski(m): 4:57pm On Jul 27, 2017
souloho19:
Meneski should I post?
pls do...pls do... Infact you see this thread na me and you go de run am.... If u no see me pls do wetin go move the thread.... Abeg update

1 Like

Re: Last Gang Standing (Crime) by sleemoon(m): 5:20pm On Jul 27, 2017
All dis posters sef dun dull my spirit for d tory... D zeal to read no dey anymore
Re: Last Gang Standing (Crime) by souloho19(m): 7:43pm On Jul 27, 2017
Gregory Trump was in his early sixties. He had a full head of grey hair, a wrinkled face, elastic waist line and a permanent limp.
His eyes were hard and his mouth was always set in a grim line. Even when when he was having fun. Like now for instance: he was on his golf course enjoying a solo game of golf under the bright sun but his countenance would give one the impression that he was deeply upset. Or maybe it was his concentration. Presently he frowned, his brows joined together as he teed up for his shot, his bad lag slightly bent, wiggling his waist a bit.
Suddenly he stopped his movement, he frowned as he moved his index finger to his ear.
He pressed a button on his Bluetooth device.
"What is it?"
"Mr Trump...its Braham...I don't know...is this..."
"Its a secured line speak....where's the file?"
"The file was taken"
Gregory Trump sighed, swinging his club angrily and smacking the ball in a wide arc.
"Anderson has been compromised..."

"If that file gets into the wrong hands....I don't need to tell you the repercussions"

Its already in the wrong hands!
Braham felt like shouting out,but instead he spoke softly "don't worry boss...it would be retrieved"
"Anybody's hand that file passes through....kill him!"
"Consider it done!"

Quantico- Virginia
Braham switched off the phone and leaned back shutting his eyes.
He remembered years ago, he had been young and cold, ready to follow any
order to the grave.
He remembered that fateful day, setting up the scene to look like a robbery gone wrong.
He had took some money from the wallet and purse. He recalled the photograph that had fallen out of the woman's purse when he had turned it inside out rummaging for money.
A family photograph had fallen to the ground catching his attention. The two scientists and their young son smiled up at him.
Braham had looked at the picture a second longer. The family was beautiful, all smiles. At that moment Braham knew as he stared at the young freckle faced boy with the missing teeth, he knew he should track the boy and kill him. Call it some kind of premonition but he had known what he must do.
Now over twenty years later, the young boy was the most dreaded assassin in the world and he was coming for him.
Braham further into his leather chair, rubbing his eyes tiredly. "Karma is a bitçh!" He muttered to himself.

°•°•°•°•°•

•°•°•°•°•°•
The occasion was a dinner. An official dinner. Whenever the dons had serious matters to discuss, they had dinner. Together.
The funny thing was no one ever touched the food.

There was always an elaborate spread on the table and such was the case tonight.
Roasted duck, pork, grilled fish, fruit salad, vegetable salad, Caesar salad, potato salad and bottles after bottles of expensive rum.

Suddenly a glass cup half filled with scotch sailed through the air and landed on the table, spilling the contents.
Don peluzzini had slammed his hands on the table as He stood up angrily.
"My men! All of them wiped out!!! I don't believe that shiit...someone here is betraying me...one of you! It has to be!"

Don Gucci stroked his goatee as usual "pelu take it easy...take it easy.."
Don Bonnuci raised his voice dismissively "fuçk that! We should be celebrating the fact that Isaac is dead...Isaac is gone!"
"Don Hadampson..you were the closest to the action..what can you tell us?"
Don hadampson brings out a Cuban cigar he clips it with his clamp and lights it up.
He leans back into his seat observing the spread before him "my brothers...this is warfare...in warfare there must be casualties..don't forget that...the good thing is Nystrom is dead..he's gone..we just have the assassin to worry about but I have a plan"
"Well...? Let's hear it!" Don Peluzzini snapped impatiently but he was thinking: lemme hear the stupid plan..I'd exploit the loopholes and cross all of you! You dunce dare cross Peluzzini! Never...!
The heads of the largest crime syndicate all focused eagerly as their fellow Don gesticulated excitedly as he went through his plan.
But their eyes and no doubt their thoughts all mirrored Don Peluzzini's.

Jemba And ghost went over the same routine over and over again.
Thrust, parry, thrust parry, thrust parry...the only sound to be heard was the clashing of their swords and the slow sound of the waves as it washed onto the shore.

Williams stood behind a grill. A distant look in his eyes as he stared through the smoke.
He watched Jemba and Ghost as they continued their training routine but his mind was far away.
Streetwise was beside him, Manning the grill.
He knew his boss was absent minded and angry..the look in his eyes....Streetwise had only seen that look once before.
"Hey boss...lemme mix you a drink" he suggested helpfully.
"I'm fine" Williams replied him curtly. He kept on seeing the file in his mind's eye...the names: his parents names and the pictures...newspaper clippings he never knew existed.

"This is a top notch hideout you have here...I'm really impressed..no wonder you were able to stay under the radar for so long"
"This is his fortress of solitude...our fortress" Davina added as she followed Anderson.
She had taken him for a quick tour of their island.
Williams had invested millions in state of the art surveillance system embedded in rocks...his very own bat cave.
Anderson was impressed but his mind also had more pressing matters.

Braham....Trump...S.A.T.A.N all on his mind.
Now he could understand the whole mystery that shrouded the agency's activities from the late sixties right up to the cold war and beyond.
For someone with top security clearance like himself, an awful lot of case files were still confidential.
But he had come across a certain code word: 'violet haze' which after digging had found out it had to do with clean energy 'uranium' now he could see the picture a bit more clearly.
Williams parents had been engaged in some kind nuclear project and had apparently been on the verge of some kind of break through when they had been robbed and killed on the highway one lonely evening.

At the time Gregory Trump had been the director...Anderson closed his eyes and let the cool breeze blow into his face as he tried to recall everything he could about Gregory Trump.
The first time he had met the man had been years ago, during Braham's retiring ceremonial dinner. (He had been retiring as the deputy director: Intelligence but no one knew it was so he could take over the super secret S.A.T.A.N
Gregory Trump had been dressed smartly and elegantly.
Anderson remembered the few words he had exchanged with the man after Braham had introduced them.
"Good day sir.."
"Anderson right...you have a wonderful family...your daughters are beautiful"
Anderson had looked back proudly at his wife and his two very young daughters at the time and smiled dripping with fatherly pride.
But now his eyes swung open as the cool wind blew a certain frightening thought into his head.
"Williams!" He shouted causing Williams to break out of his thoughts and frown at him.
"I think I have a problem!"
Re: Last Gang Standing (Crime) by souloho19(m): 7:44pm On Jul 27, 2017
•°•°•°•°•°•

Meredith had been married to Anderson for exactly 11 years, 8 months and 23 days. Not that she was counting. The digital clock on the dashboard beeped the same time the bell went off in the building, drawing her eyes to the time. Make that 23 days, 14 hours and 58 seconds.
But again who was counting?
It was during times like this, in the dark about her husband's movement not knowing where he was, who he was with or what the hell he was doing. Oh yes, during times like this she counted.

The door yanked open suddenly and her youngest daughter Samantha climbed into the car waving her friend and promising not to forget something the next day.
"Good day mom" the girl greeted cheerfully.
"Sam..you've been at it again...you got paint on your dress again" Meredith scolded with a frown.
Her daughter rolled her eyes "just wait till you see it...it was beautiful..Mr Norbit says I could paint for the coming exhibition!" Her eyes went big "just imagine...my painting would be on display for everyone to see!"
Her excitement was contagious and her mother smiled, forgetting every worry about the man her daughter's eyes were a dead ringer of.

"Where's your sister?" Meredith asked her young daughter as she fastened the seat belt.
"She's coming...I saw her talking with Charles!" Her young daughter made a face as she mentioned the name.
She thought boys were rough and dirty and didn't know why her sister wasted time talking to them.
Meredith smiled She had heard a lot about her daughter's lab partner Charles.
"I hope she won't keep us waiting too long" she said as she watched the faces of children rushing out of the school premises. Her children always kept her grounded and brought warmth whenever Anderson's attitude was at its coldest
She loved them and nothing could ever change that.

°•°•°•°•°••°
The van had the words: "Big Joe's ice cream" with drawings of ice cream cones on the sides.
But there was no music, the doors were not open for business today and only a very observant person would notice that the windows were tinted.

Four men were inside the van. They all had ski masks on and were dressed in black coats, black slacks and black gloves.
They all had their eyes on the minivan across the street with the woman and young girl in it.

A mechanised ice cream cone protruded out of the roof of the van. It's original design was to rotate while the slow tune was played to attract customers. But presently a small dish was expertly housed in the cone.
The receiver was very sharp and it transferred the sound waves to a device on the dashboard which in turn played the recorded conversation out of two small speakers.
The men focused on every word and never took their eyes from the car across the street.
....strap up let's go home...Mabel you kept us waiting again!
what's for lunch? I'm starving!

The van started Up and followed the car from a distance.
"Don't forget the man has been compromised and this is his family...our orders are clear"
Re: Last Gang Standing (Crime) by slimsky(m): 8:24pm On Jul 27, 2017
@last...been waiting 4 update lyk madt...ride on sir
Re: Last Gang Standing (Crime) by queenitee(f): 8:31pm On Jul 27, 2017
Souloho19, God bless you. Thank you
I'm in the mood again

1 Like

Re: Last Gang Standing (Crime) by Deji124(m): 9:38pm On Jul 27, 2017
Tank u for updatiog the story souloho more megabyte to your phone,
Re: Last Gang Standing (Crime) by Nobody: 7:05am On Jul 28, 2017
Wow Souloho. Indeed u're d soul dat fils d hole in someone's dull moment.
Re: Last Gang Standing (Crime) by Niwdog(m): 7:35am On Jul 28, 2017
Soulo
You are the bomb!
Re: Last Gang Standing (Crime) by donteanz(m): 11:11pm On Jul 28, 2017
souloho19 you're the saviour down here, i always knew you would come to push this ministry forward. money fall on you!
Re: Last Gang Standing (Crime) by Cyberrex(m): 7:48am On Jul 29, 2017
EEKSSELLENT
Re: Last Gang Standing (Crime) by souloho19(m): 12:52pm On Jul 30, 2017
Anderson was worried. He kept pacing to and fro, his frantic steps leaving disorganized prints in the sand.
"Its alright calm down, they'll be safe" Davina tried to calm him down.
"Why is the phone not going through?" Anderson held up his phone. He had been trying to call his wife but there was no signal bar on his phone.
"Everything on this island is encrypted. This is a hideout, no calls can be made or received here, streetwise made sure of that"
Anderson threw up his hands in frustration. He hadn't felt as helpless as this before. "So where the hell are they?"
"Relax they'll be here" Davina spoke up. She was sitting on a rock watching the ghost as he tested the spring of his bow and inspected his arrows.

The ghost was meant to disappear, something he was good at. Only Williams knew how to reach him. However he had asked to see a picture of Anderson's family and after staring at the picture for some seconds he said: "we'll keep your family safe, don't worry" he decided to remain.

After Anderson had told Williams that his family might be in danger, Williams and streetwise had taken the speed boat to a close island (saint Kitts) they had a boat plane on the docks of saint Kitts.

Williams assured Anderson they would go and look after his family but Anderson was worried. He wished he had picked his wife's call 48 hours ago. Now so much had happened.
"Look that's the plane. We'll get there in no time, Williams is a good pilot. One of the best" Davina assured him pointing to the approaching plane in the distance.

°•°•°•°•°•
Anderson's wife Meredith was a lover of nature. She had a soft spot for horticulture and had a beautiful flower garden and vegetable garden she tended to. The garden decorated the entrance of their town house. Colourful flowers like Dahlia, lillies, rose, sunflower and many more gave the house a serene and beautiful look.

That afternoon the garden wasn't peaceful. Meredith had planted her favourite (white rose) flower around the driveway and outside the garage. But the white rose was stained red, red with blood. Meredith lay in the bed of roses.

She wasn't dead, not yet but she had a terrible head injury where she had been clubbed on the head with a heavy metal.

It happened when they got home. As she drove into the driveway waiting for the automatic garage door to fully open. An ice cream truck had come from nowhere parking behind her car and boxing them in between the garage and the van.
Instinctively she locked the door with the central lock but the window was smashed with the butt of a rifle.

Her daughters were dragged roughly from the car and when Meredith attacked one of the men, screaming and trying to free Samantha from his deadly grip she was hit on the head with a massive spanner. She was thrown into the rose bush as she immediately became unconscious. The thorns pierced her body drawing blood but she didn't feel it as she collapsed in the bed of roses, her life was not a bed of roses.

°•°•°•°•
Don Boffinjay had chosen to be the bait. The guinea pig to be used to get the target: Williams. He had volunteered to do it after hearing Don Hadampson outline his plan, the rest of the Dons had been quiet. None of them had spoken. For the first time the Dons focused on the feast before them, suddenly hungry and not looking up as the roasted pork seemed to draw their attention.
Finally Don Boffinjay had said: "you cowards, I'd do it...Hadampson your plan better work!"

°•°•°•°•
Thousands of feet in the air,
Streetwise was also a good pilot. Countless times in the past he had flown Williams and Davina to different countries and different continents to carry out hits and get their contracts.

Williams left him in the cockpit and went to the back of the plane to speak to his team.
Anderson was holding his phone to his ear frantically. His wife's phone had been ringing for the past ten minutes but no answer.
"You shouldn't do that on the air, wait till we land" Williams commented.

Anderson wasn't listening. He was about to dial the number again when a message entered his phone.

Hoping he would see something like "I can't pick up now, I'm busy would call you later
He opened the message eagerly.

He wasn't prepared for what he saw.

Pictures of his two daughters tied up with duct tape over their mouth. Their eyes were wet from the tears they had shed. Under the picture was the instruction: Bring the file by 12 midnight to the drop zone in L.A or else....
.Anderson's fave went white with fear as his heart stopped beating for some seconds. Jemba sat up worriedly, she had been studying him "what's wrong?" She asked

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Last Gang Standing (Crime) by cyber5(m): 3:23pm On Jul 30, 2017
Yawa is brewing
Re: Last Gang Standing (Crime) by queenitee(f): 3:31pm On Jul 30, 2017
Yawa dey o.
Re: Last Gang Standing (Crime) by meneski(m): 5:24pm On Jul 30, 2017
see Wahala
Re: Last Gang Standing (Crime) by stephenGee12(m): 6:48pm On Jul 30, 2017
That moment when u Bleep up, but u somehow manage to unfuck your Bleep up now later re-fucking the Bleep up.
That is what is happening to SATAN, braham and trump.

God souloho19 I love you.
But I actually wanted to do the kidnapping but u made it sound beta in ways I couldn't imagine.

We are back in business.
Cyber5,hadampson,sleemon, queenitee, pamelb, rachealfst, kimkardashian, kimberlywest, donteanz, ayarmboye, evajael.

Let the deaths begin.
Can't wait to visit the dropzone.

I laugh in swahili
And anticipate in urhobo
cheesy cheesy grin cheesy cheesy grin grin grin grin grin grin tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue
Re: Last Gang Standing (Crime) by cygemeks(m): 6:53pm On Jul 30, 2017
...started from the bottom now we're here...
Nice one guys...
My God! souloho19, you're good...receive grace to continue!!!
Re: Last Gang Standing (Crime) by cyber5(m): 7:17pm On Jul 30, 2017
stephenGee12:
That moment when u Bleep up, but u somehow manage to unfuck your Bleep up now later re-fucking the Bleep up.

But I actually wanted to do the kidnapping but u made it sound beta in ways I couldn't imagine.

We are back in business.
Cyber5,hadampson,sleemon, queenitee, pamelb, rachealfst, kimkardashian, kimberlywest, donteanz, ayarmboye, evajael.

Let the deaths begin.

I laugh in swahili
And anticipate in urhobo
cheesy cheesy grin cheesy cheesy grin grin grin grin grin grin tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue

i dey standby
Ain't shaking
let the guns start blazing
Re: Last Gang Standing (Crime) by Dare2Try(m): 7:31pm On Jul 30, 2017
stephenGee12:

We are back in business.

Let the deaths begin.

I laugh in swahili
And anticipate in urhobo

Oh boy this ur gangster lyrics get as e be infact I nearly mistake you for Slim shady (Eminem) and for braham and trump they just took a step closer to hell
Re: Last Gang Standing (Crime) by Hadampson(m): 8:58pm On Jul 30, 2017
stephenGee12:

We are back in business.

Let the deaths begin.

I laugh in swahili
And anticipate in urhobo
I full ground.
Waiting for the real thing
Re: Last Gang Standing (Crime) by sleemoon(m): 11:43pm On Jul 30, 2017
I kukuma dey here dey observe
Re: Last Gang Standing (Crime) by Cyberrex(m): 7:23am On Jul 31, 2017
stephenGee12:

We are back in business.

Let the deaths begin.

I laugh in swahili
And anticipate in urhobo

na so
Re: Last Gang Standing (Crime) by Damibiz(m): 12:37pm On Jul 31, 2017
It is a hit men kontinue.....damibiz is following
Re: Last Gang Standing (Crime) by Nostradamus: 5:13pm On Aug 02, 2017
this thread is great.this post actually reveal some unknown 'action stars' we have in the literature section.thumbs up souloho12,cyberex and others we keep the thread going. Some scenes also forming in my mind(unfortunately mine has a new character introduced).I might join the writers too soonest.
Re: Last Gang Standing (Crime) by meneski(m): 11:55pm On Aug 02, 2017
Nostradamus:
this thread is great.this post actually reveal some unknown 'action stars' we have in the literature section.thumbs up souloho12,cyberex and others we keep the thread going. Some scenes also forming in my mind(unfortunately mine has a new character introduced).I might join the writers too soonest.
Welcome to the family.
Re: Last Gang Standing (Crime) by souloho19(m): 6:15pm On Aug 03, 2017
The drop zone was a secluded area known only to agents of S.A.T.A.N. It was used as a spot for exchanging information with other agencies. It was located deep in a fun park in L.A where children rode bikes and flew kites, couples went for picnics and dogs chased boomerangs. It was common to see two men in trench coats sit on a public bench, exchange few words and gho their separate ways having exchanged whatever information. At 12 midnight, the place was something else and anything could happen.
Anderson explained the set up of the drop zone to his new gang as they all listened carefully.
Anderson was scared and angry, he blinked tears from his eyes as he remembered the picture of his two daughters. He was in a very bad shape, emotionally broken. He had learnt his wife was in ICU fighting for her life after receiving a dreadful blow to the head.
Williams held the file. He watched Anderson, noticing the fear and the pain in the eyes.
“Anderson, you need to fight the fear, your daughters depend on you now, you can’t afford to lose focus by worrying for their safety. You need to find your anger and use it, you’ve worked for the agency all your life, you were loyal and hardworking yet you were lied to and when you found out, they snatched your daughters and put your wife in the hospital, you can’t afford to be afraid, what you need is to be angry! find that anger and channel it, let it drive you”
Williams almost ran out of breath, he was a killer not a therapist but he had known he needed to do something. The defeated look in Anderson’s eyes had been too much to bear.
The ghost got up from where he sat. He removed his swords and rolled it expertly in his hands, making swooshing sounds as the blade sliced the air. “Come 12 noon, we are going to send S.A.T.A.N to hell”

Don Boffinjay had thought of a plan. He saw a gold mine, he was going to be the last Don standing. He was going to use Williams to eliminate the rest. He just needed to add some retouches to Don Hadampson’s plan and he was good to gho.
He directed one of his assistants to send a message to Williams’ right hand man. The one they called Streetwise.

+++++
Braham looked at the two girls as they wolfed down the pizza hungrily. Immediately the pictures had been taken, Braham instructed the duct tape and the rope be removed from the girls. He just couldn’t bear to watch t6hem in pain. Presently, he stared at them through a glass which showed them their reflection but offered him with a clear view of the girls. He wondered what Isaac Trump was going to do to the girls. Braham wished the girls would be handed to their father safely at the drop zone. But he knew Isaac…..
His phone rang. His thoughts must have conjured the call itself because it was Isaac calling.
“How’re the girls?”
“They’re fine”
“and tonight? for the drop zone”
“Everyone is prepared”
“Good. I don’t want any survivors….kill them all. My political ambitions hang in the balance if they remain alive”
“No problem boss, it would be well taken care of” Braham almost didn’t ask. He feared the reply, but he had to “And the girls? What would happen to them?”
“Are you seriously asking me that? You kill them of course”

+++++++
Streetwise signaled Anderson to keep on talking. He needed just 10 more seconds to lock on to the signal and trace the call.
“I understand you perfectly” Anderson was saying with his eyes on streetwise “But….I want to speak to my daughters first”
“You would speak to them face to face if you do exactly as you’ve been told. Remember you get to the dropzone and select the transfer bench. Place the file on the bench beside you, and sit patiently. 12 midnight not a second more. I don’t need to tell you to come alone” The line went dead
“Did you trace it?” Jemba asked excitedly
“Yes, but its useless. The signal kept rerouting and bouncing to different sites” He studied his screen with a frown.
“Apparently the call came from a country in West Africa…Nigeria”
“That’s impossible” Anderson said
“Now its in Egypt, Australia…..” he switched of the monitor angrily. “Tracing it is a waste of time”
“So you mean it can’t be traced?” Williams was surprised. He hadn’t come across anything impossible for streetwise, so long as it had to do with a computer.
“I can trace it but he’d have to be on the call for a longer time. I’d follow the bounce site and catch on to the IP of the router, zero in on the location by-“
“It doesn’t fucking matter! What do we do? How do we do whatr we will do? That’s what matters. I need my girls back” Anderson’s voice shook and Williams placed a hand on his shoulder “Take us to the drop zone”
“Now?” Anderson looked at him
“Yes now, we need to get familiar”

The Showdown
Two dozen men armed to the teeth with automatic rifles, helmets and Kevlar vests had taken position in the shadows. They knew what to do, they were experts in it. It was simple: Kill.
Unkown to them they were all sitting ducks to Davina and Jemba. The two deadly women were at opposite ends of the drop zone, some 150 yards away and they all observed the men through the scope of their sniper from the trees they were perched on.
“I can see about two dozen men, but no sign of Braham and no sign of the girls” Davina said into her mouth piece.
The agents took strategic positions, behind trees, on the benches in the dark, behind flower beds. The moon wasn’t out tonight and it was easy to blend in the darkness. One of the agents saw a hobo, a homeless man lying on the floor fast asleep. He looked at his partner. “No one would miss him”
“No, no gunshot yet…until we have the file” So they paid no attention to the dirty tattered man.
Jemba and Davina had relayed the position of the men to him and he walked warily to the bench and sat down. He placed the file beside him like he had been instructed and tried to calm his beating heart. His twin berretta guns were in his shoulder holster, worn over his bulletproof vest and under his coat but they offered no comfort.
“I can see someone matching Braham’s description” Jemba said
“Any sign of the girls?”
“No….not yet”
Anderson sighed and watched the figure emerge from the darkness and walk towards him. Braham sat beside him keeping the file inbetween them. Two agents had accompanied him and they stood few feet away with their weapons trained on Anderson.
“Anderson, its so good to see you”
“Where are my girls?”
“Relax, you would see your daughters…where is the file?”
“That’s it on the bench, just as you instructed. I’ve done my part..now where are my girls?”
Braham took the file slowly like he had all the time in the world. He began leafing through the contents and Anderson wondered if he could see a thing.
“You know I always considered you as a friend, one of the best top agents, and I recommended you for a very important mission”
Anderson scoffed “The so called mission was never for National security. You used me to kill Anderson because of the leverage he had against you and Trump”
“Yes, but it was quite unfortunate that the so called leverage would fall into your hands” Braham got up, replacing the contents in the file.
“I’d miss you Anderson, itv was fun working with you”
He turned to leave and Anderson jumped up frantically “Where are my daughters?!”
“I’m sorry about your daughters” braham said. As he passed the two agents, he instructed them with a discreet nod.
As the two agents trained their guns on him preparing to end his life, two gunshots rang out in the still night, dropping both men to the ground. Thanks to the sniping skills of Davina and Jemba.
The rest of the agents immediately opened fire on Anderson but he had anticipated it and dived behind the bench. Lucky for him it was a stone bench
“Braham is getting away! Should I get him down?” Davina asked in his ear piece
“No! that’s the only link to my daughters!” Anderson shouted “Williams where the hell are you?”

Suddenly the homeless man woke up from his sleep. he retrieved an Mp5 rifle from the nearby bush and opened fire on the agents. cutting them down in twos with the powerful weapon. Jemba and Davina took down more agents one after the other, sniping them with perfect headshots. Williams employed every skill he knew, rolling from behind a tree to another as he sought cover from the return fire, and doing cartwheels before shooting back. He was getting overwhelmed. At least a dozen plus men were still alive shooting at him and Anderson.
“Ghost where the hell are you?” Williams was the one to shout this time.
Like a real ghost, he dropped down from a tree, his sword in his hand as he began slicing away before his feet even touched the ground. He stuck the nearest agent, slicing his jugular with a clean swipe of his sword. He grabbed another agent, performing a kunte’ martial art defence move as he disarmed him, dislocated his shoulder and pinned him, using the agent as a shield from the incoming bullets while he returned fire with his arrow. Handling it perfectly with a hand.
The agents were disorganized, they had been focused on Anderson, all of them training their weapons on him and advancing slowly. Then the homeless man had attacked from behind shooting them down with a lethal weapon. As they focused on the front (Anderson) and the rear (Williams) the Ghost had dropped in their middle and began slicing away. Not to talk of the two snipers taking them down with ease one after the other.

+++++
“Braham got away” Jemba announced over the ear phone
“He’s the only link to my daughters! what do I do now?”
“He got away but not for long” Streetwise spoke up through the earphone. “He made a call to someone instructing them to kill the girls”
Anderson gasped. Davina said “My God”
“I managed to trace the call, its at a warehouse at Kernal drive”
“I know that place…the agency uses it time to time….its not too far, we need to hurry” Anderson shouted breaking into a run
“Will, you’re injured” Davina said worriedly watching blood trickle through his hands as he held his shoulder. He had been shot. “Its just a scratch…a grazr. let’s hurry” but he knew a bullet was lodged in his shoulder.
The deadly gang hurried out of the park to the car steetwise was in, waiting for them with the ignition on.
“Braham is mine” Williams said

1 Like

Re: Last Gang Standing (Crime) by meneski(m): 6:39pm On Aug 03, 2017
Oboy my head wan blowshockedshockedshocked

(1) (2) (3) ... (20) (21) (22) (23) (24) (25) (26) ... (29) (Reply)

The Devil In The Suit / Who Knows The Story Of Medusa? (picture) / Love Story Of A Unilag Babe And Bus Conductor

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 104
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.