Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,518 members, 7,826,952 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 12:31 AM

Does Size Really Matter? - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Does Size Really Matter? (10060 Views)

Manhood:- Does The Size Really Matter To You (ladies’ Responses) / Does Size Really Matter ???... Question Of The Day Gone Viral On Social Media / Interview With Women: Does Size Really Matter? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Does Size Really Matter? by Nobody: 12:07pm On Jun 12, 2017
adaksbullet:
kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss

But are u no the meaning off chinchilla? grin tongue lipsrsealed
No I don't
Re: Does Size Really Matter? by Nobody: 2:06pm On Jun 12, 2017
dmgr:

hmmm,madam six I hail thee
I no be madam sir...was just saying the least most ladies expect....the more 6s you gat the better...I be even forget 6 packs
Re: Does Size Really Matter? by Taku555(m): 2:32pm On Jun 12, 2017
Safiaaa:
Yes
do you like a huge D
Re: Does Size Really Matter? by MrDidi: 2:35pm On Jun 12, 2017
Safiaaaa baby I see you be real lol[color=#990000][/color]
Re: Does Size Really Matter? by adaksbullet: 3:14pm On Jun 12, 2017
sexybbstar:

No I don't
grin
Re: Does Size Really Matter? by MENTORCH(m): 3:44pm On Jun 12, 2017
Size matters o! Here in Texas some big dick guys get a lot of free pussy coz of their size. But it doesn't mean small guys don't perform.
Re: Does Size Really Matter? by MENTORCH(m): 4:39pm On Jun 12, 2017
SexyCeline:
Size really do matter alot... I certainly won't get married to a guy with small yekini.. Average is kinda kul with me.

Ahh! the way you are, big dick will be good for you. Lol
Re: Does Size Really Matter? by MrCork: 8:35pm On Jun 12, 2017
Jacksparr0w127:
stop trolling me

Fabulocity please come and get your man

..Fabulocity?...that fat wannnna be elephant? ...u r sick! undecided
Re: Does Size Really Matter? by Nobody: 8:36pm On Jun 12, 2017
That's so hurtful sad
MrCork:

Re: Does Size Really Matter? by Nobody: 8:37pm On Jun 12, 2017
MrCork:

Is she fat?
Re: Does Size Really Matter? by Nobody: 8:38pm On Jun 12, 2017
Fabulocity:
That's so hurtful sad
crackhead, are you fat?
Re: Does Size Really Matter? by Nobody: 8:39pm On Jun 12, 2017
... see yor head like jacket potato angry
Jacksparr0w127:
crackhead, are you fat?
Re: Does Size Really Matter? by MrCork: 8:49pm On Jun 12, 2017
Jacksparr0w127:
Is she fat?
...who.. Fabulocity? Of course she's fat..she got up set and remove her picture simply becuzz a nairalander told her to reduce the fats around her neck ..she's preeeeety but she fat!!(true story) undecided
Re: Does Size Really Matter? by Nobody: 9:06pm On Jun 12, 2017
Fabulocity:
... see yor head like jacket potato angry
fat girl cheesy
Re: Does Size Really Matter? by Nobody: 9:07pm On Jun 12, 2017
MrCork:

...who.. Fabulocity? Of course she's fat..she got up set and remove her picture simply becuzz a nairalander told her to reduce the fats around her neck ..she's preeeeety but she fat!!(true story) undecided

I know you like fat girls. You date anything. So stop body shaming her grin
Re: Does Size Really Matter? by Nobody: 9:11pm On Jun 12, 2017
With ur analysis, are you from Benue state. Perhaps how will u know if the guy after dating ur ex have small D
sexybbstar:
Yes, it matters. But it has a disadvantage... If your ex is someone with a big dick please don't date someone with a small dick because that one will think you are promiscuous because of the way the kitty cat would have widened.
Re: Does Size Really Matter? by Nobody: 9:16pm On Jun 12, 2017
How do u expect me, as a guy ask her which one does she preferences? Does it sound right
MsRoe:
But this topic has been over flogged now. Conclusion: there's no common preference; it's individual. Some like average sized joysticks, some like magnums. Guys should just ask their respective partners what their preferences are.
Re: Does Size Really Matter? by SgtKisswhere: 9:20pm On Jun 12, 2017
sexybbstar:
Yes, it matters. But it has a disadvantage... If your ex is someone with a big dick please don't date someone with a small dick because that one will think you are promiscuous because of the way the kitty cat would have widened.

wawuuu

Re: Does Size Really Matter? by SgtKisswhere: 9:22pm On Jun 12, 2017
Oma307:
With ur analysis, are you from Benue state. Perhaps how will u know if the guy after dating ur ex have small D
hey bro, still don't know why you asked if she is from Benue....can you explain pls? I av been hearing stuffs but lemme see what you got to say
Re: Does Size Really Matter? by Nobody: 9:25pm On Jun 12, 2017
Oma307:
How do u expect me, as a guy ask her which one does she preferences? Does it sound right

With all due respect, I don't even know you. Why would you think I have any expectations from you. You live your life the way you want.
Re: Does Size Really Matter? by Nobody: 9:33pm On Jun 12, 2017
Is that why you don't wanna mate cuz I'm fat? undecided
MrCork:

Re: Does Size Really Matter? by MrCork: 9:40pm On Jun 12, 2017
Fabulocity:
Is that why you don't wanna mate cuz I'm fat? undecided
...ok I apologize..u not fat. Putttttop
yorrrr picture again ..jussss wannnna see if it makes my *kondo* stannndddup!
smiley
Re: Does Size Really Matter? by Nobody: 9:45pm On Jun 12, 2017
But I never put up my picture before undecided
MrCork:

...ok I apologize..u not fat. Putttttop
yorrrr picture again ..jussss wannnna see if it makes my *kondo* stannndddup!
smiley

Re: Does Size Really Matter? by MrCork: 9:53pm On Jun 12, 2017
Fabulocity:
..... sweeery am a lover not a fighter...if I lie again ehhh,I will remove my £900(cash) vasashi belt flog yorrr head ther in that Nigeria place..STOP LYING MENNN!! angry

1 Like

Re: Does Size Really Matter? by MrCork: 9:54pm On Jun 12, 2017
Fabulocity:

...ok go and drink green tea and triussss me....u will remember..it's good for the brain!
smiley
Re: Does Size Really Matter? by Nobody: 9:57pm On Jun 12, 2017
Lmao but I never did sha. Well not mine. It was that of a popular Nigerian make up artist
MrCork:

...ok go and drink green tea and triussss me....u will remember..it's good for the brain!
smiley
Re: Does Size Really Matter? by MrCork: 9:59pm On Jun 12, 2017
Fabulocity:
Lmao but I never did sha. Well not mine. It was that of a popular Nigerian make up artist
..yea right..we belif u. Sweeery have faith in yorrrr sef and do not degrade yorrr sef cozzzz u think u ain't got. Be proud to putttttop yorrr picture undecided
Re: Does Size Really Matter? by Nobody: 10:00pm On Jun 12, 2017
No! You'll never get me to put up my real picture tongue
MrCork:

..yea right..we belif u. Sweeery have faith in yorrrr sef and do not degrade yorrr sef cozzzz u think u ain't got. Be proud to putttttop yorrr picture undecided

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

I Lost A Girl Because Of The Size Of My D*ck (pix +18) / How You Could Make Up To #5000naira Daily With A Small Start Up Capital Of #1000 / Meet The Hot Slim Ibadan Lady Causing Havoc On Social Media With Her Body

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.