Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,521 members, 7,826,959 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 12:52 AM

Does Size Really Matter? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Does Size Really Matter? (10062 Views)

Manhood:- Does The Size Really Matter To You (ladies’ Responses) / Does Size Really Matter ???... Question Of The Day Gone Viral On Social Media / Interview With Women: Does Size Really Matter? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Does Size Really Matter? by Daniel2289(m): 5:59pm On Jun 11, 2017
Average size for an erect penis is 14.2 cm (5.6 inches)

Average circumference of an erect penis is 12.2 cm (4.8 inches)

So, if ur penis is 4 centimeters (1.6 inches) when not erect. and 7.5 centimeters (3 inches) when erect.
Here is when size will matter. Cos it will b too small.

Re: Does Size Really Matter? by MrCork: 5:59pm On Jun 11, 2017
bentlywills:
In a relationship or marriage does the size of the man's D really matter to guarantee satisfied sexual intercourse to keep the relationship going?
Just curious

Guys how do you cope with loss or wide pussy

.. anyways size matter.....Safiaaa seen mine!!(True story) angry
Re: Does Size Really Matter? by Tajbol4splend(m): 6:00pm On Jun 11, 2017
Radarada
Re: Does Size Really Matter? by Nobody: 6:02pm On Jun 11, 2017
Naqade:

No normal man's dick when erect is 3 inches. If there is anyone like this, it's definitely a rare condition. Even guys that are called small are around 4 inches. From your comments about dick size, I doubt you've even been with a guy before. Did you use a ruler to measure all the guys you've supposedly been with?
When i say 3 inches, i dont mean it literally. Im talking in general about below than average penis sizes. So stop being silly.

1 Like

Re: Does Size Really Matter? by MrCork: 6:02pm On Jun 11, 2017
Jacksparr0w127:
fvckoff!

...calm down drama queen. ..bro...no body is sayin u gay cozzzz u shave yorrrr eyebrow and u were lip gloss... Calm down!!! undecided

5 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Does Size Really Matter? by IamSINZ(m): 6:03pm On Jun 11, 2017
IamKashyBaby:

Aaww Papi...that sucks sha!
Here, its been like more than a wk with no rain.. its like summer undecided

Its raining like God opened the floodgates of heaven sad
Re: Does Size Really Matter? by Nobody: 6:03pm On Jun 11, 2017
MrCork:

.. anyways size matter.....Safiaaa seen mine!!(True story) angry

Whats wrong with this one? If you want to show me, im more than happy to see sha.
Re: Does Size Really Matter? by teehamzat(m): 6:04pm On Jun 11, 2017
IamSINZ:

Its raining like God opened the floodgates of heaven sad
This cracked me the fvck up grin grin ....but God forbid

1 Like

Re: Does Size Really Matter? by IamSINZ(m): 6:05pm On Jun 11, 2017
teehamzat:
This cracked me the fvck up grin grin ....but God forbid
gringringrin

1 Like

Re: Does Size Really Matter? by Nobody: 6:07pm On Jun 11, 2017
MrCork:

...calm down drama queen. ..bro...no body is sayin u gay cozzzz u shave yorrrr eyebrow and u were lip gloss... Calm down!!! undecided

Eleribu ni boboyi sha

2 Likes

Re: Does Size Really Matter? by Nobody: 6:08pm On Jun 11, 2017
Safiaaa:
When i say 3 inches, i dont mean it literally. Im talking in general about below than average penis sizes. So stop being silly.

You are the one being silly. Silly is when someone moves from thread to thread being rude to everyone and making counterfactual assertions about sensitive topics, and then when proven to be wrong, claims she isn't being literal, despite how stupid that sounds. Do you even know what literal means? Lol.

Learn to keep quiet about topics you don't have knowledge about. No one is putting a gun on your head and forcing you to comment inflammatory nonsense on every thread.

10 Likes 1 Share

Safiaaa:
Jacky what is your problem sef? Same way you guys dont want a 'wide' vagina is the same way women dont want a small diickk. Stop being so sensitive and get a grip. There's a woman out there who will love all 3 of your inches.
ok Lydia
Safiaaa:
Sex is a deal breaker for a lot of women. A 3inch penis cannot satisfy a woman the way a 6 inch can. Nobody should quote me again, because i dont have the energy to explain further. All i know is that what im saying is factual.

Hi, can you please explain further. What of a 3.5 inch nko ?
Re: Does Size Really Matter? by teehamzat(m): 6:11pm On Jun 11, 2017
Re: Does Size Really Matter? by bentlywills(m): 6:11pm On Jun 11, 2017
AngelicDamsel:
Hell NO!
I love average, can manage pencil size but not peanut size.......... 6 inches:hell no!

Size only matters when bitches have this.... grin grin grin grin grin

Re: Does Size Really Matter? by Nobody: 6:15pm On Jun 11, 2017
Naqade:

You are the one being silly. Silly is when someone moves from thread to thread being rude to everyone and making counterfactual assertions about sensitive topics, and then when proven to be wrong, claims she isn't being literal, despite how stupid that sounds. Do you even know what literal means? Lol.

Learn to keep quiet about topics you don't have knowledge about. No one is putting a gun on your head and forcing you to comment inflammatory nonsense every thread.
You have the choice to kindly read my comments and go. You have the choice to disregard my comments if it doesn't suit your cup of tea. Yet you felt it was necessary to quote me despite your irritation with me. The same way you made the choice to quote me is the same way i will state what i like on ANY thread i choose. Get used it to it, or deactivate. The choice is still yours. Who are you to tell me what i did and didn't mean? I said it wasn't literal and you're telling me naansensee. Mind yourself oh.
Re: Does Size Really Matter? by bentlywills(m): 6:18pm On Jun 11, 2017
IamKashyBaby:

Why u asked anyway? Do u have a pencil dicck? lipsrsealed

*runs outta thread*

grin grin grin grin
Am proud of my D
Re: Does Size Really Matter? by Nobody: 6:18pm On Jun 11, 2017
undecided
Jacksparr0w127:
ok Lydia
Re: Does Size Really Matter? by Splinz(m): 6:24pm On Jun 11, 2017
sexybbstar:
Yes, it matters. But it has a disadvantage... If your ex is someone with a big dick please don't date someone with a small dick because that one will think you are promiscuous because of the way the kitty cat would have widened.

Are you speaking from experience or observation?

1 Like

Re: Does Size Really Matter? by iweecureyou: 6:24pm On Jun 11, 2017
sexybbstar:
Yes, it matters. But it has a disadvantage... If your ex is someone with a big dick please don't date someone with a small dick because that one will think you are promiscuous because of the way the kitty cat would have widened.
sean ur pinshore worewore olosh.......girl
angry

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Does Size Really Matter? by Nobody: 6:31pm On Jun 11, 2017
Safiaaa:
You have the choice to kindly read my comments and go. You have the choice to disregard my comments if it doesn't suit your cup of tea. Yet you felt it was necessary to quote me despite your irritation with me. The same way you made the choice to quote me is the same way i will state what i like on ANY thread i choose. Get used it to it, or deactivate. The choice is still yours. Who are you to tell me what i did and didn't mean? I said it wasn't literal and you're telling me naansensee. Mind yourself oh.

The same way you have the right to make your comments is also the same way I have the right to make my own comments and quote anyone I wish to, especially semi-literate people like you who make counterfactual claims with such shocking levels of arrogance. I have never seen anyone make outrightly stupid comments with the degree of arrogance and self confidence you use in delivering yours.

I quoted you because you made a statement that wasn't correct and you presented it as if it was correct. This is a public forum where information is shared. Everyone, including me, has the obligation to point out misleading or erroneous information, like the one you assertively presented. This would help promote a more well informed society. If you are opposed to this, then it means you are opposed to building a well informed society, hence you are the one who should delete your NL account, because you are opposed to progress. Nairaland doesn't need your kind.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Does Size Really Matter? by Nobody: 6:42pm On Jun 11, 2017
Naqade:

The same way you have the right to make your comments is also the same way I have the right to make my own comments and quote anyone I wish to, especially semi-literate people who make counterfactual claims with such shocking levels of arrogance. I have never seen anyone make outrightly stupid comments with the degree of arrogance and self confidence you use in delivering yours.

I quoted you because you made a statement that wasn't correct and you presented it as if it was correct. This is a public forum were information is shared. Everyone, including me, has the obligation to point out misleading or erroneous information, like the one you assertively presented. This would help promote a more well informed society. If you are opposed to this, then it means you are opposed to building a well informed society, hence you are the one who should delete your NL account, because you are opposed to progress. Nairaland doesn't need your kind.
I really couldn't be bothered to read your 500 word essay. All i know is that, as long as im active, i will say as i please. If you want to 'correct' me, thats fine. But do not tell me what and what i shouldn't post. The truth is that your 'correction' was invalid and unnecessary. A simple hyperbole statement, but you want to act like your above and beyond.
Bye bye now.
Re: Does Size Really Matter? by RedBeauty: 6:44pm On Jun 11, 2017
Anything below 6inches .... should just study mouth action and perfect it grin

1 Like

Re: Does Size Really Matter? by MrCork: 6:47pm On Jun 11, 2017
RedBeauty:
Anything below 6inches .... should just study mouth action and perfect it grin
^^^° kaiiii...this one is a wifey material!!! cheesy
Re: Does Size Really Matter? by Nobody: 6:48pm On Jun 11, 2017
Safiaaa:
Sex is a deal breaker for a lot of women. A 3inch penis cannot satisfy a woman the way a 6 inch can. Nobody should quote me again, because i dont have the energy to explain further. All i know is that what im saying is factual.
I guess you're only speaking for yourself here. Size doesn't matter if a man understands his woman properly in bed.

Sorry for quoting you again grin

2 Likes

Re: Does Size Really Matter? by MrCork: 6:49pm On Jun 11, 2017
Safiaaa:
Whats wrong with this one? If you want to show me, im more than happy to see sha.

.... sweeery I swaaaaara God...my diiik is big..very big!!(no joke) undecided
Re: Does Size Really Matter? by Nobody: 6:52pm On Jun 11, 2017
Safiaaa:
African bad gyal grin
Re: Does Size Really Matter? by Nobody: 6:54pm On Jun 11, 2017
Safiaaa:
All these ladies will come here and lie. You end up marrying a guy with a 3incher out of pity, you know you will look outside eventually. Im too raw for some people and i dont care.
I like u like that, always be original kiss
Re: Does Size Really Matter? by Nobody: 6:54pm On Jun 11, 2017
Safiaaa:
I really couldn't be bothered to read your 500 word essay. All i know is that, as long as im active, i will say as i please. If you want to 'correct' me, thats fine. But do not tell me what and what i shouldn't post. The truth is that your 'correction' was invalid and unnecessary. A simple hyperbole statement, but you want to act like your above and beyond.
Bye bye now.

Safiaaa:
I really just get irritated when people say am instead of i'm.

Bye.

I am sure there are people who get irritated when people use "your" instead of "you're."

You are such a big joke. It's one thing to be ignorant and stupid and it's another thing to be confident about being ignorant and stupid.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Does Size Really Matter? by Nobody: 6:56pm On Jun 11, 2017
IamKashyBaby:

grin
Sex + Experiment = SEXPERIMENT

1. Know what she likes (music, scented candles, liquor) to boost her mood. tongue
2. The scene...dont juz fucck her every day in ur bedroom..try bathroom, kitchen, sofa, veranda or travel somewhere( beach, parking lot, unfinished building)... wink
3. intimacy gadgets to add more flavor grin
4. Role play ( wearing crazy costumes like nurse/patient , police /bad boy, teacher/student etc)

oooohh Fuuuccckk!!!!
Re: Does Size Really Matter? by Nobody: 6:57pm On Jun 11, 2017
Safiaaa:
Jacky what is your problem sef? Same way you guys dont want a 'wide' vagina is the same way women dont want a small diickk. Stop being so sensitive and get a grip. There's a woman out there who will love all 3 of your inches.
Savage!
Re: Does Size Really Matter? by RedBeauty: 6:58pm On Jun 11, 2017
Safiaaa:
All these ladies will come here and lie. You end up marrying a guy with a 3incher out of pity, you know you will look outside eventually. Im too raw for some people and i dont care.
When they don't know what good dick suppose to look like
No blame dem grin

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Meet Rhoda!! The Girl With The Widest Hips You Have Ever Seen? / Am Addicted To Ladies With Big Ass And Boobs Likes Being With Them On Bed -pix / 5 Ways Naija Guys Test Their Girlfriends

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.