Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,598 members, 7,827,255 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 09:42 AM

Does Size Really Matter? - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Does Size Really Matter? (10068 Views)

Manhood:- Does The Size Really Matter To You (ladies’ Responses) / Does Size Really Matter ???... Question Of The Day Gone Viral On Social Media / Interview With Women: Does Size Really Matter? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Does Size Really Matter? by adaksbullet: 9:48pm On Jun 11, 2017
prodiG:
Are you related to adaksbullet?
eh eh jus stopped it their! angry angry angry

While we u discribe me whit mad ppls? Are u ever seen me typed on mine ancestors langage b4? angry angry angry

Abi u are whant too compere mine new age eglish writing langage too his own olding day eglish? angry angry angry angry angry angry angry
Re: Does Size Really Matter? by adaksbullet: 9:49pm On Jun 11, 2017
sexybbstar:

He's trying to imitate him but he's not funny
chei mine earth his cut when I'm looked ur picsure cheesy cheesy grin grin

U are fine mine deer grin grin grin

U are look chinchilla kiss kiss kiss
Re: Does Size Really Matter? by Nobody: 9:51pm On Jun 11, 2017
cooldood:

When gals like Safiaa express herself, there's no point calling her names or attacking her back, she's a real babe and a straight one at that. I think gals like that should be listened to more because she doesn't deceive herself. I can bet her opinion on this topic represents that of most gals, but most gals will not come out here to express themselves - those are the real hypocrites, not a real honest babe.

And by the way you can't tell her what she should like becos you ain't in her body. Please we need more gals to come out of their shelves and express on topics like this.

She is free to express herself, but she isn't free to make counterfactual and misleading assertions, especially impertinently. If she does, I'll call her out, the same way I'll call out any other person who does the same.

Do you have an eye condition? Where did I tell her what she should like?

And it's "shells" not "shelves."

2 Likes

Re: Does Size Really Matter? by Daniel2289(m): 9:57pm On Jun 11, 2017
cooldood:

Where did you get your statistics? And where will you now place one that is 8.5inches long?
That will be FANTASTIC. That average I said means, there's a probability of 5.6 joysticks in every 7 out of 10 males u will see. So, if someone have 8.5inches, that is say He is definitely on the safer side.
Re: Does Size Really Matter? by Nobody: 10:01pm On Jun 11, 2017
A shower remains 3.5 inches when erect, a grower is 3.5 inches when flaccids then grows to 4 or 4.5 when erect
cruchenuti:

When flaccid. Which one is shower or glower again?

Mhen I thought I knew something. Biko plizz I need enlightment o
Re: Does Size Really Matter? by Nobody: 10:04pm On Jun 11, 2017
funmisticqueen:
A shower remains 3.5 inches when erect, a grower is 3.5 inches when flaccids then grows to 4 or 4.5 when erect

Thanks for the enlightenment

Praiiiiise God. My own is grower Not shower. I can walk proudly cool

1 Like

Re: Does Size Really Matter? by cooldood(m): 10:07pm On Jun 11, 2017
cruchenuti:

When flaccid. Which one is shower or glower again?

Mhen I thought I knew something. Biko plizz I need enlightment o

Joystick that looks tiny when flaccid and suddenly grows like Africa Magic is a grower, a shower on the other side looks big already even while flaccid and doesn't grow much.

An example is mine is a grower,cos its less than 2inches when flaccid but 8.5inches after the magic.hope you understand now.
Re: Does Size Really Matter? by Nobody: 10:08pm On Jun 11, 2017
adaksbullet:

Thanks adaks... That guy is just trying to imitate you but he's not even funny like you.
Re: Does Size Really Matter? by Nobody: 10:08pm On Jun 11, 2017
cooldood:

Joystick that looks tiny when flaccid and suddenly grows like Africa Magic is a grower, a shower on the other side looks big already even while flaccid and doesn't grow much.

An example is mine is a grower,cos its less than 2inches when flaccid but 8.5inches after the magic.hope you understand now.

Yes. thank you. We should be thankful for having a grower oh.
Re: Does Size Really Matter? by Nobody: 10:15pm On Jun 11, 2017
funmisticqueen:

A shower doesn't remain the same size when erect. No dick remains the same size when erect.

Where are all you quack penis experts emerging from? If you don't have knowledge about a subject, keep quiet. Jeez.
Re: Does Size Really Matter? by Nobody: 10:22pm On Jun 11, 2017
If cannot show your so called expertise, Please swerve off my mention instead of insulting me.
Naqade:

A shower doesn't remain the same size when erect. No dick remains the same size when erect.

Where are all you quack penis experts emerging from? If you don't have knowledge about a subject, keep quiet. Jeez.
Re: Does Size Really Matter? by Nobody: 10:32pm On Jun 11, 2017
funmisticqueen:
If cannot show your so called expertise, Please swerve off my mention instead of insulting me.

Where did I insult you? Do you also have an eye condition like the other guy that quoted me? Or can't your brain tell what an insult is?

What expertise am I to show? You are the wannabe-expert claiming to know the difference between a grower and a shower, and you displayed your ignorance on the subject. If there is anyone who should swerve off anyone's mention, it should be you and your oversabi crew who have a knack for misinforming people.
Re: Does Size Really Matter? by 0b100100111: 10:51pm On Jun 11, 2017
In as much as size does matter, Its not the ultimate. Knowing how to use it with skills and erotic pre-intimacy is the true drive to satisfaction!

Some guys can collect your babe with just there tongue alone while some can use there fingers to make a woman squirt!

Some can slowly drive and get a woman to climax while some can go very hard and still not!

Strength also comes to play! longevity!

The dick is a tool....using it with skill is another thing

2 Likes

Re: Does Size Really Matter? by adaksbullet: 11:18pm On Jun 11, 2017
sexybbstar:

Thanks adaks... That guy is just trying to imitate you but he's not even funny like you.
kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss

But are u no the meaning off chinchilla? grin tongue lipsrsealed
Re: Does Size Really Matter? by Nina4u(f): 11:29pm On Jun 11, 2017
Size matters..
Re: Does Size Really Matter? by iweecureyou: 11:36pm On Jun 11, 2017
prodiG:
Are you related to adaksbullet?
pliss pose somsin realsonabu.m i looked like dat heeeediot to u ehangry

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Does Size Really Matter? by iweecureyou: 11:38pm On Jun 11, 2017
sexybbstar:

He's trying to imitate him but he's not funny
Hehehehe it is pained u

Bony nashangry

1 Like

Re: Does Size Really Matter? by iweecureyou: 11:39pm On Jun 11, 2017
adaksbullet:

Shartapp looked are pinshore well well she his no fined atalllll she juss punsh are nashh out so it wee looked big

Bony nashangry

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Does Size Really Matter? by iweecureyou: 11:49pm On Jun 11, 2017
adaksbullet:
eh eh jus stopped it their! angry angry angry

While we u discribe me whit mad ppls? Are u ever seen me typed on mine ancestors langage b4? angry angry angry

Abi u are whant too compere mine new age eglish writing langage too his own olding day eglish? angry angry angry angry angry angry angry
Sean dis one o u dart his spik broked eglish u her nah compares myn own winth ur own abi

I Am Juss Shakes Myn Heard fur ur lives angry
Re: Does Size Really Matter? by Nobody: 12:24am On Jun 12, 2017
SorftWerk:
oooohh Fuuuccckk!!!!

Aha! Hoooney... wink
Re: Does Size Really Matter? by Nobody: 6:14am On Jun 12, 2017
IamKashyBaby:

Aha! Hoooney... wink
ooh baby, you sure know how to give a man a good furck, that was so cool grin
Re: Does Size Really Matter? by Nobody: 7:45am On Jun 12, 2017
SorftWerk:
ooh baby, you sure know how to give a man a good furck, that was so cool grin

wink

Hahahahha...I cant say that..i more into action than talking wink
Re: Does Size Really Matter? by RoyalBlak007: 7:48am On Jun 12, 2017
IamKashyBaby:

wink

***juz driving by*** cool
Re: Does Size Really Matter? by Nobody: 7:52am On Jun 12, 2017
RoyalBlak007:

***juz driving by*** cool
cheesy

Chaaai!

My mentor juz caught me red handed grin grin u awake now baba...hope u had a good sexy sleep wink
Re: Does Size Really Matter? by Nobody: 7:55am On Jun 12, 2017
IamKashyBaby:

wink

yeah...I know that my dear,but have u tried all that sex on those places u mentioned?
Re: Does Size Really Matter? by RoyalBlak007: 7:56am On Jun 12, 2017
IamKashyBaby:

cheesy

Chaaai!

My bo¥ juz caught me red handed grin grin u awake now baba...hope u had a good sexy sleep wink

Fixed @ bolded grin

I don't sleep... I'm always working...round the clock
Re: Does Size Really Matter? by Nobody: 8:16am On Jun 12, 2017
RoyalBlak007:

Fixed @ bolded grin

I don't sleep... I'm always working...round the clock
grin

Hahahaha...too much of being humble os not NOT nice as well babalicious grin

We both know that u MASTER when it comes to this matter tongue wink

No wonder even ur babymama was begging u to date her again
Re: Does Size Really Matter? by Nobody: 8:17am On Jun 12, 2017
SorftWerk:
yeah...I know that my dear,but have u tried all that sex on those places u mentioned?

wink

Re: Does Size Really Matter? by RoyalBlak007: 8:19am On Jun 12, 2017
IamKashyBaby:

grin

Hahahaha...too much of being humble os not NOT nice as well babalicious grin

We both know that u BOY[/b]when it comes to this matter tongue wink

No wonder even ur babymama was begging u to date her again

[b] "IF" I'M A MASTER IN STUFFS LIKE THIS+---------THEN YOU'RE A "GOD" coolgrin I'm juz learning
Re: Does Size Really Matter? by Nobody: 8:23am On Jun 12, 2017
IamKashyBaby:

wink
damn! I love that...wouldn't mind the parking lot grin the fear of being caught gets me hot wink
Re: Does Size Really Matter? by Nobody: 8:51am On Jun 12, 2017
RoyalBlak007:

"IF" I'M A MASTER IN STUFFS LIKE THIS+---------THEN YOU'RE A "GOD" coolgrin I'm juz learning

Hahahaha! I am the one who's following u baba..After what u taught me earlier in our convo wink i know u MASTERED THE DRILL grin
Re: Does Size Really Matter? by RoyalBlak007: 8:54am On Jun 12, 2017
IamKashyBaby:

Hahahaha! I am the one who's following u baba..After what u taught me earlier our convo wink i know MASTERED THE DRILL grin

How can a GOD learn from a MASTER? grin

*plok-plok

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Am I About To Make A Wrong Marital Choice? / I Saw A Replica Of This (pic) Today, Men, Why ??? / What's Your Definition Of Being Single?( A Single Person)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.