Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,527 members, 7,819,900 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 05:56 AM

Should A Man Agree To Marry A Lady Without Ever Eating Her Food ? - Family (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Should A Man Agree To Marry A Lady Without Ever Eating Her Food ? (29809 Views)

Never Marry A Woman who Is Financially And Academically Ahead Of You As A Man / Wife Breaks Husband's Head For Complaining About Her Food (Graphic Photo) / Would You Marry A Man Like Your Dad? See Replies Girls Gave (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Should A Man Agree To Marry A Lady Without Ever Eating Her Food ? by Caustics: 10:19pm On Jun 11, 2017
Nma27:
I'm sure it was a mistake. I've mistaken Sugar for garri before when I wanted to make EBA... Anything is possible
well that was a costly mistake. A rubber of tomato gone. i managed to collect some of the chicken and meat, washed them and fried them again.. their loss my gain.
Re: Should A Man Agree To Marry A Lady Without Ever Eating Her Food ? by Nobody: 10:20pm On Jun 11, 2017
marksleek25:
let me guess-an indian movie?
Indian ke
Re: Should A Man Agree To Marry A Lady Without Ever Eating Her Food ? by Nobody: 10:21pm On Jun 11, 2017
Nma27:
I'm sure it was a mistake. I've mistaken Sugar for garri before when I wanted to make EBA... Anything is possible

Ahn ahn Babe shocked , Sugar is pure white and EVen white garri isn't pure white oh. How can you make that kinda mistake.

Infact you deserve flogging tongue

3 Likes

Re: Should A Man Agree To Marry A Lady Without Ever Eating Her Food ? by kennykg(m): 10:22pm On Jun 11, 2017
Hmmmm
Its like buying bread packed in a black nylon
Re: Should A Man Agree To Marry A Lady Without Ever Eating Her Food ? by marksleek25: 10:22pm On Jun 11, 2017
martineverest:
i dont understand,is food a major criterion for marriage What an archaic mentality.

If she posseses all what i want in my woman and doesnt know how to cook,as a good cook,i will teach her how to prepare good food
guy its not an archaic mentality. Stop throwing away sensible African tradition. A woman should know how to cook before and during marriage. If it wasn't important she knows how to cook you won't take it upon yourself to teach her! Christ! Think man!

6 Likes

Re: Should A Man Agree To Marry A Lady Without Ever Eating Her Food ? by Nobody: 10:22pm On Jun 11, 2017
erico2k2:

ok ohh, native food you should learn from MUM< very important unless you nor gree.I have four sisters, my Mum always gave them part of the JOB when it was cooking time.Im not judging, just stating my observations.
Well, would b boring to know how to prepare one style of food. One could learn how to spice it up with other people's recipe

1 Like

Re: Should A Man Agree To Marry A Lady Without Ever Eating Her Food ? by Nobody: 10:23pm On Jun 11, 2017
cruchenuti:

Ahn ahn Babe shocked , Sugar is pure white and EVen white garri isn't pure white oh. How can you make that kinda mistake.

Infact you deserve flogging tongue
I tire o
Re: Should A Man Agree To Marry A Lady Without Ever Eating Her Food ? by marksleek25: 10:24pm On Jun 11, 2017
Nma27:
Indian ke
na zeeworld de make babes burn or mistake sugar for garri lol
Re: Should A Man Agree To Marry A Lady Without Ever Eating Her Food ? by Nobody: 10:25pm On Jun 11, 2017
marksleek25:
Na... Not into those. I find d drama rather irritating.

1 Like

Re: Should A Man Agree To Marry A Lady Without Ever Eating Her Food ? by erico2k2(m): 10:27pm On Jun 11, 2017
Nma27:
Well, would b boring to know how to prepare one style of food. One could learn how to spice it up with other people's recipe
well if you going to spice up existing food then you should be experimenting.but then, waht do I know eheh
Re: Should A Man Agree To Marry A Lady Without Ever Eating Her Food ? by erico2k2(m): 10:28pm On Jun 11, 2017
marksleek25:
Suger and garri, this one pass me ohhhh

2 Likes

Re: Should A Man Agree To Marry A Lady Without Ever Eating Her Food ? by darlenese(f): 10:28pm On Jun 11, 2017
Caustics:
that is even small. my neighbours wife used grounded ogbono to cook big pot of stew for the family this easter. She had to sleep at my place for 4 days because her husband wanted to kill her. the stew and chicken and meat all wasted. stew was drawing like draw soup. she said she thought it was crayfish

even if it's crayfish, do they use that kinda crayfish in making stew? all these slay queen wives sef
Re: Should A Man Agree To Marry A Lady Without Ever Eating Her Food ? by banmee(m): 10:28pm On Jun 11, 2017
cruchenuti:

But No sex relationship is actually okay. Not like No cooking relationship

What's wrong with you teaching her?

1 Like

Re: Should A Man Agree To Marry A Lady Without Ever Eating Her Food ? by Nobody: 10:30pm On Jun 11, 2017
banmee:

What's wrong with you teaching her?

Nothing wrong sir, But was it your Dad that taught your Mum how to cook?

3 Likes

Re: Should A Man Agree To Marry A Lady Without Ever Eating Her Food ? by subtlemee(f): 10:30pm On Jun 11, 2017
erico2k2:

Then that kinda woman can kill you, those are the once we pray not to meet.

No be you dey find chef?
Re: Should A Man Agree To Marry A Lady Without Ever Eating Her Food ? by Theblackstalln: 10:31pm On Jun 11, 2017
Nma27:
Oh lord shocked shocked shocked
Re: Should A Man Agree To Marry A Lady Without Ever Eating Her Food ? by Nobody: 10:31pm On Jun 11, 2017
erico2k2:

well if you going to spice up existing food then you should be experimenting.but then, waht do I know eheh
I tire
Re: Should A Man Agree To Marry A Lady Without Ever Eating Her Food ? by princessayesha(f): 10:32pm On Jun 11, 2017
You can not out-smart God....if you are a good man there is a good woman somewhere, wsiting gor you smiley
Re: Should A Man Agree To Marry A Lady Without Ever Eating Her Food ? by Theblackstalln: 10:32pm On Jun 11, 2017
Nma27:
It was in d evening and I was distracted by one stupid movie... Just wasted one Kongo of sugar sad
Eeya Pele(sorry)

1 Like

Re: Should A Man Agree To Marry A Lady Without Ever Eating Her Food ? by AndriaRich(m): 10:33pm On Jun 11, 2017
cruchenuti:
So I have this question that caused controversy today while I was hanging out with some female friends from church. About 8 of us. 2 Guys, 6 ladies.

So I said jokingly that I would never marry a lady that has never cooked for me OR that I have never eating her food. If a lady says she can cook and I have never eaten her food, How do I then believe that she can actually do what she says ?

O boy, come and see how these ladies reacted angrily. Saying stuff like Oh, So you want marry a servant that would just be cooking for you, Women are not your servants oh, blah blah blah.

Their main point was: If a lady says she can cook, A man should take her for her word. She can decide to cook out of her own will, she can also decide she will never cook while courting

I had to just calm the ladies down with jokes & pet them, make dem no come break my head. undecided

And I'm wondering, Does this even make any sense ?

We're on the same page, mate...
Re: Should A Man Agree To Marry A Lady Without Ever Eating Her Food ? by Theblackstalln: 10:34pm On Jun 11, 2017
Caustics:
well that was a costly mistake. A rubber of tomato gone. i managed to collect some of the chicken and meat, washed them and fried them again.. their loss my gain.
Weh done ma wink
Re: Should A Man Agree To Marry A Lady Without Ever Eating Her Food ? by erico2k2(m): 10:35pm On Jun 11, 2017
subtlemee:

No be you dey find chef?
ahah no no B cheff nah wife, chef get paid wives dont. grin grin

1 Like

Re: Should A Man Agree To Marry A Lady Without Ever Eating Her Food ? by Theblackstalln: 10:38pm On Jun 11, 2017
cruchenuti:

I just like op's counter questions no chill at all

1 Like

Re: Should A Man Agree To Marry A Lady Without Ever Eating Her Food ? by Mypeople2(m): 10:39pm On Jun 11, 2017
OP I agree with you.She must cook to show that she knows how to cook.Some of them can not .All they know how to do is package themselves as "slay queens ".Many of them will start complaining before you even taste of the food ." The reason why the food is like this is because the tomatoes were too soft, the Maggi was not the usual Maggi I am used to,in my tribe we don't add salt etc"..I dated one some years ago.Any time she cooks rice,it will be so soft and full of water..
.even the stew then was D.I.E
Re: Should A Man Agree To Marry A Lady Without Ever Eating Her Food ? by marksleek25: 10:39pm On Jun 11, 2017
cruchenuti:

sweet question my guy. I hail you jare.
Re: Should A Man Agree To Marry A Lady Without Ever Eating Her Food ? by Nobody: 10:41pm On Jun 11, 2017
subtlemee:
What if she buys food and package it like she cooked it since you are so bent on food testing,how will you now ascertain her cooking prowess before deciding to marry her?

Na God dey bless person for this marriage thing OP,no be by our might,if e good you thank am,e no good still thank am grin

For your mind...So you think we men don't have sisters and haven't heard of Mega Chicken and the likes abi... dream on.. rather than advise girls to take short 3 months cooking course you are telling them to go visit an herbalist...ride on

1 Like

Re: Should A Man Agree To Marry A Lady Without Ever Eating Her Food ? by Theblackstalln: 10:42pm On Jun 11, 2017
princessayesha:
You can not out-smart God....if you are a good man there is a good woman somewhere, wsiting gor you smiley
Seems as if u don't know some good people do suffer in this world while the bad are celebrating and flexing....one should just pray for God's grace and mercy

2 Likes

Re: Should A Man Agree To Marry A Lady Without Ever Eating Her Food ? by chris31(m): 10:43pm On Jun 11, 2017
Its a must to me coz this indomie generation ladies have lost the desire & cooking skills.If she cant cook then she is not ready for marriage coz i dont joke with my stomach also i dont like eating outside

4 Likes

Re: Should A Man Agree To Marry A Lady Without Ever Eating Her Food ? by Adebayo4all: 10:45pm On Jun 11, 2017
cruchenuti:

But No sex relationship is actually okay. Not like No cooking relationship
kai.....i go taste my own

1 Like

Re: Should A Man Agree To Marry A Lady Without Ever Eating Her Food ? by rossyc(f): 10:45pm On Jun 11, 2017
cruchenuti:

But what i'm curiosity about is , did you atleast cook for your husband while courting? Whether you were perfect then or not.

No matter how good a girl's attitude is, if her food is bad, how will the marriage work?
Have seen women that are terrible cooks and they are still married for years. It's either the husband gets used to it, eat out sometimes or assist to cook atimes if he's a better Cook. To answer the question yes the marriage can work. He can even send her to a catering school if he's hell bent on her improving her cooking skills.

1 Like

Re: Should A Man Agree To Marry A Lady Without Ever Eating Her Food ? by Mourinho24: 10:45pm On Jun 11, 2017
Make una still know say new people dey una midst na!

Today, lalalastica, op, afonja. Tomorrow na dis one or that one! Abeg wetin all dis ones mean sef?

Someone should pls help me out before I vex.
Re: Should A Man Agree To Marry A Lady Without Ever Eating Her Food ? by erico2k2(m): 10:48pm On Jun 11, 2017
rossyc:

Have seen women that are terrible cooks and they are still married for years. It's either the husband gets used to it, eat out sometimes or assist to cook a times if he's a better Cook.
yeah but you who is an outsider managed to know she is a terrible cook ,does that not speak volumes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Not The Marriage I Had In Mind / Men Who Married At 24, 25, 26, 27. Do You Regret It? / Beware! Sunatu Bush Where Male Youths Rape Students (video Of Victims)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.