Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,596 members, 7,809,162 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 02:12 AM

Nigerians Raise Over N2M In 8 Hours To Honour Slain Hero, Sergeant Iboko - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nigerians Raise Over N2M In 8 Hours To Honour Slain Hero, Sergeant Iboko (45576 Views)

How DSS Held Oshiomhole Hostage For 8 Hours, 6 Governors Implicated / Fight Over Consensus Candidate Delays PDP Convention For 8 Hours and Counting / Nigerians Raise Over $17600 In A Day For Slain Hero Cop, Chukwudi Iboko (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerians Raise Over N2M In 8 Hours To Honour Slain Hero, Sergeant Iboko by Tyche(m): 7:09am On Jun 12, 2017
azimibraun:
What a cheering news. But I wish to ask a question; up until yesterday night. 11pm precisely there is still an argument going on about the true state of the police officer. Some say he is alive but lost an eye other say he is dead and gone. I am very confused about it. A picture of him was posted on hospital bed but no picture of his burial. What is truly going on? I want the official statement of the police made public. Some people want to contribute but they are not sure. That is according to what I have been seeing especially on NL.

The picture of the one on the hospital bed is that of his colleague; there were two other police men aside Iboko on duty at the same time. Where those two were and what they did is another story in itself.
Re: Nigerians Raise Over N2M In 8 Hours To Honour Slain Hero, Sergeant Iboko by STIdesyns(m): 7:09am On Jun 12, 2017
azimibraun:
What a cheering news. But I wish to ask a question; up until yesterday night. 11pm precisely there is still an argument going on about the true state of the police officer. Some say he is alive but lost an eye other say he is dead and gone. I am very confused about it. A picture of him was posted on hospital bed but no picture of his burial. What is truly going on? I want the official statement of the police made public. Some people want to contribute but they are not sure. That is according to what I have been seeing especially on NL.

I think it's d other guy in d security post, according to punch d gallant officer lost his life, aside d dead officer there are other guys in d security post.
Re: Nigerians Raise Over N2M In 8 Hours To Honour Slain Hero, Sergeant Iboko by greenmonk: 7:13am On Jun 12, 2017
sunsewa16:
trust Nigerians with kindness,I stand with one Nigerians devoid of marginalization of any tribe but equality among all tribes in political appointments and infrastructural development.
Nigerians are generally good. I have been drumming it into the ears of my people that those marginalising us are not outsiders but our brothers in politics.
For the past 18 years every state and LGA is run by her own citizens but we got nothing but mass looting to show for it.
The politicians only remember their tribes when they are schemed out by their counterparts and then start shouting marginlisation. None of the serving gorvernors or Lga chairmen will talk of marginalisation until they are out o f office.Those being marginalised are just me and you, the ordinary citizens, wether you are from the east, west, north or south.
Breaking up is no solution to our problem.

33 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Nigerians Raise Over N2M In 8 Hours To Honour Slain Hero, Sergeant Iboko by EASYSHO: 7:16am On Jun 12, 2017
[quote author=STIdesyns post=57434504][/quot The fear of coming to attack you while others have been shut will make you to come out and mind u if u watch the video well, u will remember that d robber that was killed was going to attack them. So u expect him to hide for another one to come. But the lesson is that,he sacrificed his life for others to live. I will always continue to pray for this gallant officer whenever I remember d vedio.

3 Likes

Re: Nigerians Raise Over N2M In 8 Hours To Honour Slain Hero, Sergeant Iboko by greenmonk: 7:29am On Jun 12, 2017
[quote author=EASYSHO post=57434793][/quote]
I pray these move is kept alive and he is remembered every year to ensure the family is kept on their feet.
Our servicemen dont give their best because they know their families are abandoned at their demise in the course of serving the nation.
Lets take back our nation from the politicians.

1 Like

Re: Nigerians Raise Over N2M In 8 Hours To Honour Slain Hero, Sergeant Iboko by onatisi(m): 7:32am On Jun 12, 2017
azimibraun:
one of the cops is the while another one needs urgent medical attention
Re: Nigerians Raise Over N2M In 8 Hours To Honour Slain Hero, Sergeant Iboko by onatisi(m): 7:37am On Jun 12, 2017
idu1:
RIP sir.

But what makes him leave the post where he had enough cover for himself and adequate advantage to kill those thieves is what I still don't get.
he did the best thing.he fired first and his shots shattered the car windscreen. The robber he shot was going to finish him off in the police post because they thought he was wounded. Once he got the robber down, if he had stayed longer in that post,the remaining robbers would have gone in and sprayed him. He used the surprise attack and took a 50/50 chance. That police post was too small,no hidding place.

9 Likes

Re: Nigerians Raise Over N2M In 8 Hours To Honour Slain Hero, Sergeant Iboko by ramdris(m): 7:42am On Jun 12, 2017
Wao!

5 Likes

Re: Nigerians Raise Over N2M In 8 Hours To Honour Slain Hero, Sergeant Iboko by LOGDAN(m): 7:43am On Jun 12, 2017
God bless Nigeria

1 Like

Re: Nigerians Raise Over N2M In 8 Hours To Honour Slain Hero, Sergeant Iboko by WorldRichest: 7:44am On Jun 12, 2017
Zenith Bank just missed an opportunity to write its name in gold. Every Nigerian knows that the new or middle generation banks are all fraudsters, but God gave Zenith Bank an opportunity to rewrite its Mission and Vision, but she the bank is fraudulent like its counterparts, it has missed this golden opportunity.

Imagine if Zenith Bank builds a 3-bedroom bungalow for the widow and the orphans, this will cost less than 5 million naira in a sleek town near Owerri. Then give the widow one million naira to start business and guide the widow through the process of starting and running a successful business. Then the bank can come to the Media and say " Police officer dies while protecting customers' money in Zenith Bank , widows and orphans gets a 3-bedroom bungalow and one million naira. Wouldn't you rather die for us ?"

But no, the bank will not do that, it prefer to give money to a yeyebrity and call him/her Zenth Bank Ambassador. IIIDDIOTS.

Also, can we all deduce that those that donated money to the campaign are Yorubas, Ibos, Hausas, Fulanis, Urhobos, Ijaws , Muslims, Christians, Pegans, e.t.c. The guy that even started the campaign is not even from the ex-police man or widow's tribe. No one ever asked for the religion of the widow or asked if the widow is Anambra Ibo or Imo Ibo, or Osu or freeborn. What this means is that we are all humans before being tribal or religious. It implies that you and I that have been fighting religious and tribal wars behind the keyboard needs our brains examined. Can we all see what we can achieve if and when we come together and see our differences as strength and not weakness? There is so much power in UNITY.

77 Likes 11 Shares

Re: Nigerians Raise Over N2M In 8 Hours To Honour Slain Hero, Sergeant Iboko by intruxive(m): 7:47am On Jun 12, 2017
We are great together, afonja just raised money to support slain IPOB family, with happiness.
Yet someone wants you to believe everyone else is evil, smh angry

10 Likes

Re: Nigerians Raise Over N2M In 8 Hours To Honour Slain Hero, Sergeant Iboko by intruxive(m): 7:51am On Jun 12, 2017
azimibraun:
Apparently its not just one police officer, the one you saw in the video died. Another one was wounded and survived
Re: Nigerians Raise Over N2M In 8 Hours To Honour Slain Hero, Sergeant Iboko by Solmax(m): 8:27am On Jun 12, 2017
Re: Nigerians Raise Over N2M In 8 Hours To Honour Slain Hero, Sergeant Iboko by ifeanyi83(m): 8:36am On Jun 12, 2017
Oh....You see how united we can be to a cause. If only we can be this united in demanding more accountability from our leaders. It will take us very far...God bless Nigeria

6 Likes

Re: Nigerians Raise Over N2M In 8 Hours To Honour Slain Hero, Sergeant Iboko by luvinhubby(m): 8:37am On Jun 12, 2017
Nigerians carrying out the responsibility of the government.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigerians Raise Over N2M In 8 Hours To Honour Slain Hero, Sergeant Iboko by AntiWailer: 8:37am On Jun 12, 2017
I repeat .

What is Zenith Bank doing about this.

This is a man that died protecting Zenith Bank.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerians Raise Over N2M In 8 Hours To Honour Slain Hero, Sergeant Iboko by Justdare: 8:38am On Jun 12, 2017
Whaooo! This is great news.
There is good in my people yet still.
Re: Nigerians Raise Over N2M In 8 Hours To Honour Slain Hero, Sergeant Iboko by ashjay001(m): 8:38am On Jun 12, 2017
azimibraun:

They were three police officers. Two died n d third lost an eye, but still alive.

1 Like

Re: Nigerians Raise Over N2M In 8 Hours To Honour Slain Hero, Sergeant Iboko by four4: 8:39am On Jun 12, 2017
Nigerian are the most passionate human being and the most wicked human being on d surface of the earth.

MOST PASSIONATE: despite the attitude of nigeria police to Nigerians they can still do this for one of them.

MOST WICKED: the worse of behaviour you can ever find in human being are being perpetrated on daily bases by this same nigerian

2 Likes

Re: Nigerians Raise Over N2M In 8 Hours To Honour Slain Hero, Sergeant Iboko by MrHyde: 8:39am On Jun 12, 2017
Good stuff, but we need to enact a law that would take care of slain officers, that would make it sustainable and also cover slain officers not published.

1 Like

Re: Nigerians Raise Over N2M In 8 Hours To Honour Slain Hero, Sergeant Iboko by bolseas(f): 8:40am On Jun 12, 2017
idu1:
RIP sir.

But what makes him leave the post where he had enough cover for himself and adequate advantage to kill those thieves is what I still don't get.

please move on!

1 Like

Re: Nigerians Raise Over N2M In 8 Hours To Honour Slain Hero, Sergeant Iboko by Sike(m): 8:40am On Jun 12, 2017
I LOVE NIGERIANS................
Re: Nigerians Raise Over N2M In 8 Hours To Honour Slain Hero, Sergeant Iboko by maj007(m): 8:40am On Jun 12, 2017
idu1:
RIP sir.

It is called tactical retreat. He had limited ammunition and robbers were fully loaded with X20 of what he had. He would have been horribly mutilated by bullets if he had stayed.

3 Likes

Re: Nigerians Raise Over N2M In 8 Hours To Honour Slain Hero, Sergeant Iboko by Intendy: 8:41am On Jun 12, 2017
idu1:
RIP sir.

He was running out of bullet and the next hormonal response is to try get out of battle field.

4 Likes

Re: Nigerians Raise Over N2M In 8 Hours To Honour Slain Hero, Sergeant Iboko by lailo: 8:41am On Jun 12, 2017
how can only biafrans raise dis huge within d short notice.This is wy Nigerian project is better.Remember,almajiris,Fulani herdsmen,d brown roof republic,all came together to fund dis project.United Nigeria is better than Biafra.

3 Likes

Re: Nigerians Raise Over N2M In 8 Hours To Honour Slain Hero, Sergeant Iboko by Nobody: 8:42am On Jun 12, 2017
Yet some Igbo ingrates won't see this.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigerians Raise Over N2M In 8 Hours To Honour Slain Hero, Sergeant Iboko by zinaunreal(m): 8:42am On Jun 12, 2017
SALUTE! SALUTE! SALUTE! RIP SIR!
Re: Nigerians Raise Over N2M In 8 Hours To Honour Slain Hero, Sergeant Iboko by coptic: 8:42am On Jun 12, 2017
Jiang:
wonderful, so all Nigerian tribes can come together like this.

Nigerian citizens are greater than the USELESS Fedral Government

They are greater than USELESS police force who ignore our fallen heroes

They are greater than USELESS zenith Bank

God bless Nigerians

Thank you.

Nigeriana are the reason I'll always love this country.

The institutions are nothing to be proud of.

2 Likes

Re: Nigerians Raise Over N2M In 8 Hours To Honour Slain Hero, Sergeant Iboko by dbynonetwork: 8:44am On Jun 12, 2017
Efewestern:

oga this is stale, he did the needful.

let's support the family with anything we have.

He had an advantage over those robbers.. He made a mistake when he ran out of his post..

RIP to him and may God bless him wherever he is.
Re: Nigerians Raise Over N2M In 8 Hours To Honour Slain Hero, Sergeant Iboko by SmartMugu: 8:44am On Jun 12, 2017
idu1:
RIP sir.

The post may have windows he could be reached from, I think. He may have his reasons for running out of there.

1 Like

Re: Nigerians Raise Over N2M In 8 Hours To Honour Slain Hero, Sergeant Iboko by ihimiray(m): 8:45am On Jun 12, 2017
idu1:
RIP sir.

he was running out of bullet

1 Like

Re: Nigerians Raise Over N2M In 8 Hours To Honour Slain Hero, Sergeant Iboko by uvie66: 8:46am On Jun 12, 2017
How do I make a donation

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Yahaya Bello Reelected As Kogi Governor / Photos Of Soyinka, Sunday Igboho & Professor Akintoye In Benin Republic / Key Actor In Chibok Girls Abduction Arrested (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.