Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,584 members, 7,955,152 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 06:01 PM

Nigerians Raise Over N2M In 8 Hours To Honour Slain Hero, Sergeant Iboko - Politics (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nigerians Raise Over N2M In 8 Hours To Honour Slain Hero, Sergeant Iboko (46077 Views)

How DSS Held Oshiomhole Hostage For 8 Hours, 6 Governors Implicated / Fight Over Consensus Candidate Delays PDP Convention For 8 Hours and Counting / Nigerians Raise Over $17600 In A Day For Slain Hero Cop, Chukwudi Iboko (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerians Raise Over N2M In 8 Hours To Honour Slain Hero, Sergeant Iboko by kayo80(m): 3:50pm On Jun 12, 2017
idu1:
RIP sir.

But what makes him leave the post where he had enough cover for himself and adequate advantage to kill those thieves is what I still don't get.

The bullets from that armed robber waa already penetrating the security post, and had killed two of his colleagues already (who were in the security post with him) He would have still died (a worse death) if he had stayed in there.
Re: Nigerians Raise Over N2M In 8 Hours To Honour Slain Hero, Sergeant Iboko by CoolAmbience(m): 3:53pm On Jun 12, 2017
Ishilove:
Yes, we can, and we will!
I love Nigeria despite her very many flaws. There is still hope for us
Great comment. We are on our path to greatness again!

1 Like

Re: Nigerians Raise Over N2M In 8 Hours To Honour Slain Hero, Sergeant Iboko by dragonking2: 5:13pm On Jun 12, 2017
NLPsychologist:

With just about 5 shots? Those guys dat carry extra Mags with cellotape?
5 shots? Maybe you watched another version cos the one I watched, he was the one who opened fire and filled their car with holes, not to talk about killing one of those crooks.

1 Like

Re: Nigerians Raise Over N2M In 8 Hours To Honour Slain Hero, Sergeant Iboko by greenmonk: 5:43pm On Jun 12, 2017
bong4:

You are the kind of Nigerian i want to meet one day. Statemanship at its best. God bless you.
The belief in this country is that if the majority is doing it then it must be right.
I am a minority in hometown where I am seen as always having contrary views from the crowd. I believe that the crowd could be 一wrong and it happens most of the time. From buharis first coming to abacha regime, the hype on Gejs corruption when most of those who ruined the country joined the crusading incoming party.
Our problem is in the sysyem implemention and not individuals.
Re: Nigerians Raise Over N2M In 8 Hours To Honour Slain Hero, Sergeant Iboko by orbitame2011: 8:10pm On Jun 12, 2017
azimibraun:
A picture of him was posted on hospital bed but no picture of his burial. What is truly going on? I want the official statement of the police made public. Some people want to contribute but they are not sure. That is according to what I have been seeing especially on NL.

From the story I read on Nairaland yesterday, I think many police were involved, this man with another police man died, one was shot in the eye while one is still alive. The One alive was quoted in the report on Nairaland yesterday.
Re: Nigerians Raise Over N2M In 8 Hours To Honour Slain Hero, Sergeant Iboko by Nobody: 9:29pm On Jun 14, 2017
finalboss:
the donation link .. I don't understand the website.. zip code giving me problem
embarassed
Re: Nigerians Raise Over N2M In 8 Hours To Honour Slain Hero, Sergeant Iboko by finalboss(m): 10:26pm On Jun 14, 2017
Selena06:
embarassed
awww dear am sorry.. can you still reach me back
Re: Nigerians Raise Over N2M In 8 Hours To Honour Slain Hero, Sergeant Iboko by yehmy(m): 1:34am On Jun 15, 2017
finalboss:

cheesy
Re: Nigerians Raise Over N2M In 8 Hours To Honour Slain Hero, Sergeant Iboko by finalboss(m): 2:15am On Jun 15, 2017
yehmy:
cheesy
bro what's up?? lost my phone ..
Re: Nigerians Raise Over N2M In 8 Hours To Honour Slain Hero, Sergeant Iboko by dingbang(m): 3:46am On Jun 15, 2017
finalboss:

welcome back..
Re: Nigerians Raise Over N2M In 8 Hours To Honour Slain Hero, Sergeant Iboko by hazan041(m): 4:21am On Jun 15, 2017
finalboss:

I was expecting u since june 1st highly welcome sir

1 Like

Re: Nigerians Raise Over N2M In 8 Hours To Honour Slain Hero, Sergeant Iboko by finalboss(m): 7:15am On Jun 15, 2017
dingbang:
welcome back..
thank you sir
Re: Nigerians Raise Over N2M In 8 Hours To Honour Slain Hero, Sergeant Iboko by finalboss(m): 7:17am On Jun 15, 2017
hazan041:

I was expecting u since june 1st highly welcome sir
thank you

1 Like

Re: Nigerians Raise Over N2M In 8 Hours To Honour Slain Hero, Sergeant Iboko by yehmy(m): 7:37am On Jun 15, 2017
finalboss:

doing great, sorry about that. my number is on my signature you can buzz me anytime
Re: Nigerians Raise Over N2M In 8 Hours To Honour Slain Hero, Sergeant Iboko by Equal2DeTask(m): 7:41am On Jun 15, 2017
finalboss:

thank you sir
Boss long time.

1 Like

Re: Nigerians Raise Over N2M In 8 Hours To Honour Slain Hero, Sergeant Iboko by mtchris(m): 7:47am On Jun 15, 2017
finalboss:

thank you sir
Overall boss

1 Like

Re: Nigerians Raise Over N2M In 8 Hours To Honour Slain Hero, Sergeant Iboko by Nobody: 9:01am On Jun 15, 2017
finalboss:

Yes, will send you a pm now
Re: Nigerians Raise Over N2M In 8 Hours To Honour Slain Hero, Sergeant Iboko by Basildvalour(m): 9:44am On Jun 15, 2017
finalboss:

thank you
You're highly welcome
Re: Nigerians Raise Over N2M In 8 Hours To Honour Slain Hero, Sergeant Iboko by Nobody: 7:55am On Jun 19, 2017
martooski:

maybe he ran out of bullets

I think the bullets that came out of his gun can't be more than 15 judging from the scene

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

2019 Presidency: Atiku Abubakar Cries, Obtains PDP Nomination Forms / The Famous Aburi Conference In Full Minute Detail: Judge For Yourself / Ekiti Election; Policemen Molested After Voting Was Disrupted By Thugs. Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.