Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,186 members, 7,822,007 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 01:01 AM

My Girlfriend Is Quick To Anger - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Girlfriend Is Quick To Anger (1495 Views)

Guys Are Always Too Quick To Assume That We Ladies Are Crazy! / Advice My Engaged Wife To Be Is Always Quick To Anger And Always Demand For Sex / My Girlfriend Is A Sex Addict (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Girlfriend Is Quick To Anger by kelesomething: 2:04pm On Jun 12, 2017
I have been dating my girlfriend for close to two years now.. she gets angry at any given opportunity and will always say if I don't want her that I can go but later when she calms down she will beg me to forgive her and I will. moreover she was a virgin when i met her but her boss disvirgined her then we were not together. I made sure she got admission in the institution am working, now we are together.
I give her attention, love, care, I even pay her monthly still she will just talk to me anyhow with minding. sometime she will intentionally hurt my feelings and she does not care about it. fast forward to last night we were sleeping together is split on my face I don't know weather she did it intentionally but I got angry she begged me a bit and I calmed down believing that she was just dreaming sort of and i apologised to her. In the morning she starting picking her stuffs in my house I asked her what the problem is she say nothing.. I told her to call me later she said never.. am confused I really love but am tired of her problems. please guys advise me
Re: My Girlfriend Is Quick To Anger by DammyBae(f): 2:08pm On Jun 12, 2017
Evil people are following her ni,they do not want her to have husband...If you love her you can pray for her..

Even after she was disvirgined by her boss you still stay with her,you can see it's not her fault ooo...Awon aye lowo soro re!!
Re: My Girlfriend Is Quick To Anger by OLAJADON: 2:09pm On Jun 12, 2017
I hate when people don't like to think with their head but prefer exposing their yansh for the public to see.
you too read what you wrote above and give yourself adequate advice you think you need

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Is Quick To Anger by Davidlekkzy(m): 2:44pm On Jun 12, 2017
Split or spit
Re: My Girlfriend Is Quick To Anger by MissRaine69(f): 2:51pm On Jun 12, 2017
Pay her monthly? Ok to gist of the matter the only person who has to change is this girl of yours but she has to want to change. Unfortunately this back and forth has enabled a very toxic relationship to continue. It's time you addressed her anger management issues in a way that's productive to both.
Re: My Girlfriend Is Quick To Anger by olac21(m): 2:56pm On Jun 12, 2017
You do not need advice bro..You need brain reset!
Re: My Girlfriend Is Quick To Anger by Nobody: 2:59pm On Jun 12, 2017
This O. P. go soon make front page. The day knife go enter this una matter....
Re: My Girlfriend Is Quick To Anger by AlexCk: 2:59pm On Jun 12, 2017
Just chill abit bruh,
Maybe y'all should just give eachother some 'space' or take a breather, and see what happens next.

Truth is, as much as u love someone, and the said-person keeps acting like a freaking zombie, just give that person some or plenty space biko
Re: My Girlfriend Is Quick To Anger by pocohantas(f): 3:05pm On Jun 12, 2017
You have low self-esteem. Don't be fooled, she knows what she is doing. That's her own way of controlling your mind...emotional abuse. She knows you love her and she would drain you of all your pride as a man, you'll keep running back like a junkie on sighting his guilty pleasure. The trick is to get you defenceless and emotionally battered. When she is done with you, I pity you.

I will suggest you take a walk or a break.

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Is Quick To Anger by ikp120(m): 3:20pm On Jun 12, 2017
Leave that girl alone. She doesn't love you. You're just her money bag, that's why she keeps coming back.

Dude you are wasting your time and money on that girl. She doesn't have anywhere else to get free stuffs, but from you, her most generous maga.

I just dey hold myself from insulting you. In short, just deactivate. You dey give me bad vibrations. Gosh! You don't even love yourself!

Go and love yourself bro and stop acting like a kid. Come on bro. You're too big for that kinda kid you call a girlfriend.
Re: My Girlfriend Is Quick To Anger by Nobody: 3:42pm On Jun 12, 2017
Op you PAY your gf monthly looooooool grin grin grin hehehe

You are a fool
Re: My Girlfriend Is Quick To Anger by iamVirus(m): 5:21pm On Jun 12, 2017
kelesomething:
I have been dating my girlfriend for close to two years now.. she gets angry at any given opportunity and will always say if I don't want her that I can go but later when she calms down she will beg me to forgive her and I will. moreover she was a virgin when i met her but her boss disvirgined her then we were not together. I made sure she got admission in the institution am working, now we are together.
I give her attention, love, care, I even pay her monthly still she will just talk to me anyhow with minding. sometime she will intentionally hurt my feelings and she does not care about it. fast forward to last night we were sleeping together is split on my face I don't know weather she did it intentionally but I got angry she begged me a bit and I calmed down believing that she was just dreaming sort of and i apologised to her. In the morning she starting picking her stuffs in my house I asked her what the problem is she say nothing.. I told her to call me later she said never.. am confused I really love but am tired of her problems. please guys advise me

Her boss took her virginity!

You pay her monthly!

Chai! this one is strong!

Oga, one thing you should enjoy in a relationship is peace of mind and happiness.

If your relationship doesn't have this; move to another.

Thanks
Re: My Girlfriend Is Quick To Anger by NeeKlaus: 5:28pm On Jun 12, 2017
You pay her monthly and yet she treats you like trash??

My dear brother, she has your MuMu button and she is clicking it furiously.
Re: My Girlfriend Is Quick To Anger by Nobody: 8:29pm On Jun 12, 2017
kelesomething:

na pipo lyk u nid The Charles Nneji
Bang n Advanced Bang Rule Ebooks

jos watsapp me..mak I drop m 4 u
Re: My Girlfriend Is Quick To Anger by Nobody: 8:34pm On Jun 12, 2017
DammyBae:
Evil people are following her ni,they do not want her to have husband...If you love her you can pray for her..

Even after she was disvirgined by her boss you still stay with her,you can see it's not her fault ooo...Awon aye lowo soro re!!

see your face like the rubbish you just posted
Re: My Girlfriend Is Quick To Anger by DammyBae(f): 12:43pm On Jul 06, 2017
Rayhandrinni:
see your face like the rubbish you just posted

The truth is bitter tho,but that's the truth
Re: My Girlfriend Is Quick To Anger by Fashx007: 2:07pm On Jul 06, 2017
She has said it all
pocohantas:
You have low self-esteem. Don't be fooled, she knows what she is doing. That's her own way of controlling your mind...emotional abuse. She knows you love her and she would drain you of all your pride as a man, you'll keep running back like a junkie on sighting his guilty pleasure. The trick is to get you defenceless and emotionally battered. When she is done with you, I pity you.

I will suggest you take a walk or a break.

(1) (Reply)

This Is For The Guys......... / "My Encounter With A Yoruba Demon".... / My Hubby Still Cheats On Me Even After Taking Blood Oath, Please What Do I Do?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.