Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,453 members, 7,812,392 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 12:39 PM

Guys Are Always Too Quick To Assume That We Ladies Are Crazy! - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Guys Are Always Too Quick To Assume That We Ladies Are Crazy! (25341 Views)

Men,this Is What Most Of We Ladies Want. / There Is Always One Guy That Fvck We Ladies Free- Beautiful Nigerian Lady Reveal / Guys Stop Masturbation, We Ladies Are Ever Available(see pic) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Guys Are Always Too Quick To Assume That We Ladies Are Crazy! by Nobody: 6:53am On Jun 21, 2020
Just like the title says.
I have noticed, when guys talk about some exs, they will kinda hint that the girls is an addict or crazy, but then after looking into it, I just realised that these guys can bring a lot of it on themselves, oh do they know how much torment not having closure brings on someone. Not knowing why your once beloved girlfriend or boyfriend refuses your calls, why they won't explain or even see you, why they just disappeared can leave you very confused.

The women aren't crazy because they call you all the time, they are probably really desperate to find out the truth, which guys often don't say (though I've noticed that Nigerian guys, tend to just let it out which can be good at times). This feeling is like being stood in front of a brick wall, the truth is on the other side and the ex is the wall who refuses to budge, to even hint what went wrong, so you're left guessing, you can't see the truth and the ex is barely interacting with you too.

WE NEED CLOSURE, EVERYBODY DOES > now that can drive a woman crazy. All the questions roaming through our heads, of 'why did he leave?', 'why didn't he even tell me what I did?', then you start thinking 'Am I that disgusting that he won't pick up my call?', 'was I that bad a girlfriend that he avoids me?' and worst of all 'I don't want to seem psycho or like a stalker, I'm sure one simple phone call to him will sort everything out.', when these get unbearable, you try and call, and he doesn't pick up because little did you know he's so over you and he doesn't have the time, even just a little time to let you get over him.

MAYBE you guys actually don't want us to get over you. Maybe that is why the mess made is left there. Surely if you want us to move on, you will meet up with us, tell us the deal and move on.

GUYS please understand the power of closure, and so what if you hurt our feelings, at least now we can move on and so can you, and you won't need to explain to your new girlfriend that your ex stalks you and such. Ok, ok, I think the stalking is a bit much, but it is just some women are so desperate to find the answers that they will go to some extents, think of it from your point of view.

Your girlfriend of 7 months, just tells you one day that it's all over. Ok, so in the past 2 months she's been slowly distancing herself from you, less phone calls, visits and barely any enthusiasm, so of course, she's prepared herself for the breakup, but you are completely unaware, you think everything is fabulous, you're even thinking about what to get her for her birthday. The birthday comes, and she's all fantastic, you think you two are a match made in heaven, then a week later, she breaks up with you, and of course you're stunned so you don't ask all the questions you want to ask and the questions just float around in your head, you sulk for ages and then after the initial stage of upset, you now want answers, but guess what, she's moved on, she's now got a new guy, your number's been deleted off her phone, and you're calling to ask her why she left you, because you deserve to know, and she just speaks to you like your wasting her time, she is uneasy to talk to you or acknowledge the good 5 months you spent as a close knit couple, and it hurts, in order to move on, you need to know where you went wrong, so it's not too personal, after all it could easily be her cheating ways or wandering eyes. Just knowing this would save so much soul-searching, further heartbreak and just confusion.

Now do you understand the power of closure?? If you don't I will gladly go on and on and on. .

This is just my plea, so you guys give us a break, stop dragging things along, we know you hate confrontation and hurting our feelings, but being left to our own thoughts could actually really affect us, and is far worse for our psyche than being told the truth.

CLOSURE is KEY!

Peace smiley

51 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Guys Are Always Too Quick To Assume That We Ladies Are Crazy! by ABLESOFT2(m): 6:57am On Jun 21, 2020
Ok

I Hope Reading Diz Elp One Way Or Da Oder. But Wait I Made Ftc cool cool

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Guys Are Always Too Quick To Assume That We Ladies Are Crazy! by Ekejoestar(m): 7:00am On Jun 21, 2020
So whats your point now? Closure is the key? undecided

29 Likes

Re: Guys Are Always Too Quick To Assume That We Ladies Are Crazy! by Nobody: 7:01am On Jun 21, 2020
Lol that's life, women need closure not men, because some of us are used to things going south without explanation and we just take it as a loss. It's very odd for a man to have issues with closure, unless that said person is a very emotional being.

120 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Guys Are Always Too Quick To Assume That We Ladies Are Crazy! by EzzyCarter: 7:14am On Jun 21, 2020
Damn girl I don't need your closure, you shouldn't need mine too. I'm never in my feelings. So heck, if you wanna leave make sure the door doesn't hit you on your way out and please dont come back begging sad .
Once we're done, we're done. If you're waiting for an official Break-up letter my dear, you'll wait forever grin .No second chances here so you might as well give another guy his turn cheesy..

73 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Guys Are Always Too Quick To Assume That We Ladies Are Crazy! by Stevengerd(m): 7:18am On Jun 21, 2020
Gbogbo eleyi o necesstri

13 Likes

Re: Guys Are Always Too Quick To Assume That We Ladies Are Crazy! by internationalman(m): 7:19am On Jun 21, 2020
I believe girls were crazy before but when I saw this write up I know I was right.

132 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Guys Are Always Too Quick To Assume That We Ladies Are Crazy! by Rockyrascal(m): 7:25am On Jun 21, 2020
Give an under 23 girl too much attention, and he will take you for a simp. But for a relationship to truly last, the poster's opinion is a truthful one.

25 Likes

Re: Guys Are Always Too Quick To Assume That We Ladies Are Crazy! by Khayceeofficial(m): 7:43am On Jun 21, 2020
Oh sorry,we meant 'confused bunch' instead of 'crazy'

My ex back in '16 told me she wanted out stating that "no matter how hard I try to love a guy,I just can't"....

Fast forward to '19,she tells me she thought we were still together up until '18...
Told her when she said it was over,I called it quits also...

Then she's like,"I was confused back then"

Most ladies just don't know what they want angry

110 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Guys Are Always Too Quick To Assume That We Ladies Are Crazy! by Oluromantic: 8:30am On Jun 21, 2020
My dear, men and women no get same thinking pace o. No mature or wise man will ever tell a girl he's no more interested no matter the reason. Ask your big mommies who are also women, they'll confirm to you that it's true. The best way is still to fade off gradually from her life by not picking calls or acting busy or so. Not all girls can handle bitter truth about themselves, girls are so used to sweet lies. Some have serious malice and grudge habit even upon hearing the truth about themselves.

132 Likes 10 Shares

Re: Guys Are Always Too Quick To Assume That We Ladies Are Crazy! by Nobody: 9:10am On Jun 21, 2020
PLEASE anyone who read it should explain it to me cheesy

26 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Guys Are Always Too Quick To Assume That We Ladies Are Crazy! by paulolee(m): 10:33am On Jun 21, 2020
only tin i grabbed is dt closure is key...
keep telling people dt this life and relationship things dnt av manual or one pattern, if u meet a bea new, try and understand each other and do what fits each other, u can't treat jane this way and use the same way to treat patience....was tripple dating 3 totally different gals sometimes last year and discovered dt d gals av each preferences, one loves it more wen i call, text and chats, the other dnt care and was still happy even as i often call her, prefare texting d more and the last even warned me from day one dt she doesn't like calls or, texts or chats n she just wana see me all day and always gv me emergency calls dt she want to come over......dts was wen i realized dt before trying to please a bea, u must understand her totally leaving all oda experience with oda girls constant..

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Guys Are Always Too Quick To Assume That We Ladies Are Crazy! by gbami(m): 10:59am On Jun 21, 2020
Men usually don't need closure...But let me tell you the truth ..for me especially...It is rarely a girls fault that I did not want to continue...I just get easily tired..I don't like seeing my girl everyday, or text messages or calls every now and then... Too much of the above scares the shit out of me..
So...Ladies...as long as you are a good girl, well behaved...and he leaves you( as in most of my cases) ..it is not your fault but his..move on...
I hate it when I do that for no good reason..I rather keep quiet than to tell you the break up is my fault...

24 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Guys Are Always Too Quick To Assume That We Ladies Are Crazy! by snitchbitch: 12:25pm On Jun 21, 2020
Nigerian girls are not crazy. They are smart and they always go for the best.

You don't have money and you are toasting a girl, what will you give to her? The more money you have the more she loves you.

5 Likes

Re: Guys Are Always Too Quick To Assume That We Ladies Are Crazy! by Kingnelson9: 4:42pm On Jun 21, 2020
You mayb right somehow and sometimes but closure is never the key because you still need to get somewhere you are meant to be and as such,you cant get there alone,infact as a lady you dnt need closure in dating a guy , you just need peace when exitin nt closure,ok

1 Like

Re: Guys Are Always Too Quick To Assume That We Ladies Are Crazy! by Nobody: 4:45pm On Jun 21, 2020
pcguru1:
Lol that's life, women need closure not men, because some of us are used to things going south without explanation and we just take it as a loss. It's very odd for a man to have issues with closure, unless that said person is a very emotional being.
Both men and women need some form of closure.

2 Likes

Re: Guys Are Always Too Quick To Assume That We Ladies Are Crazy! by Nobody: 5:38pm On Jun 21, 2020
funmisticqueen2:
Both men and women need some form of closure.

Well I'm guessing a failed marriage can fall under such circumstances where I can agree, outside Marriage don't see the point.

4 Likes

Re: Guys Are Always Too Quick To Assume That We Ladies Are Crazy! by webizone(m): 12:59am On Jun 22, 2020
PrecioussB:
I have noticed, when guys talk about some exs, they will kinda hint that the girls is an addict or crazy, but then after looking into it, I just realised that these guys can bring a lot of it on themselves, oh do they know how much torment not having closure brings on someone. Not knowing why your once beloved girlfriend or boyfriend refuses your calls, why they won't explain or even see you, why they just disappeared can leave you very confused.

The women aren't crazy because they call you all the time, they are probably really desperate to find out the truth, which guys often don't say (though I've noticed that Nigerian guys, tend to just let it out which can be good at times). This feeling is like being stood in front of a brick wall, the truth is on the other side and the ex is the wall who refuses to budge, to even hint what went wrong, so you're left guessing, you can't see the truth and the ex is barely interacting with you too.

WE NEED CLOSURE, EVERYBODY DOES > now that can drive a woman crazy. All the questions roaming through our heads, of 'why did he leave?', 'why didn't he even tell me what I did?', then you start thinking 'Am I that disgusting that he won't pick up my call?', 'was I that bad a girlfriend that he avoids me?' and worst of all 'I don't want to seem psycho or like a stalker, I'm sure one simple phone call to him will sort everything out.', when these get unbearable, you try and call, and he doesn't pick up because little did you know he's so over you and he doesn't have the time, even just a little time to let you get over him.

MAYBE you guys actually don't want us to get over you. Maybe that is why the mess made is left there. Surely if you want us to move on, you will meet up with us, tell us the deal and move on.

GUYS please understand the power of closure, and so what if you hurt our feelings, at least now we can move on and so can you, and you won't need to explain to your new girlfriend that your ex stalks you and such. Ok, ok, I think the stalking is a bit much, but it is just some women are so desperate to find the answers that they will go to some extents, think of it from your point of view.

Your girlfriend of 7 months, just tells you one day that it's all over. Ok, so in the past 2 months she's been slowly distancing herself from you, less phone calls, visits and barely any enthusiasm, so of course, she's prepared herself for the breakup, but you are completely unaware, you think everything is fabulous, you're even thinking about what to get her for her birthday. The birthday comes, and she's all fantastic, you think you two are a match made in heaven, then a week later, she breaks up with you, and of course you're stunned so you don't ask all the questions you want to ask and the questions just float around in your head, you sulk for ages and then after the initial stage of upset, you now want answers, but guess what, she's moved on, she's now got a new guy, your number's been deleted off her phone, and you're calling to ask her why she left you, because you deserve to know, and she just speaks to you like your wasting her time, she is uneasy to talk to you or acknowledge the good 5 months you spent as a close knit couple, and it hurts, in order to move on, you need to know where you went wrong, so it's not too personal, after all it could easily be her cheating ways or wandering eyes. Just knowing this would save so much soul-searching, further heartbreak and just confusion.

Now do you understand the power of closure?? If you don't I will gladly go on and on and on. .

This is just my plea, so you guys give us a break, stop dragging things along, we know you hate confrontation and hurting our feelings, but being left to our own thoughts could actually really affect us, and is far worse for our psyche than being told the truth.

CLOSURE is KEY!

Peace smiley

Something about you makes me want to meet you. I also read how calm you were when your brother wrecked your credit card. Just wish we could chat.

5 Likes

Re: Guys Are Always Too Quick To Assume That We Ladies Are Crazy! by emmax27(m): 2:00am On Jun 22, 2020
PrecioussB:

CLOSURE is KEY!

Peace smiley

Lads sha, I got several stories of how my ex left but I'll talk bout one cause hers was painful.

Know her since around 2012 and we started dating around 2013 till like 2017 when one day she chatted me and told me she's done with the relationship, little do I know she was already seeing someone engineering her to end the relationship.

I could remember that night I was in a rehearsal when she broke the news to me that night, I tried calling and asking what I did wrong she just kept saying nothing even tho we had broken up several times and reconcile I just wasn't myself that night

The kind keyboard tire me to just play sef, was praying time would fast forward so I can call her in the morning or perhaps get a text that she was just joking as usual or what ever story she has to say so I can form jagaban and be like stop playing with shits like that.

Omo 2 weeks pass and nothing change, usually outperform quarrel or break up no dey reach one week so I just know yawa don gas.
So I tried reaching her and even apologizing for what I didn't even do, cause this girl was just too fine and can make you look like a king and the only one in her life..

Well as I see say nothing fit come outta fish head I begin accept fate tho I just asked her what my offense was so I could learn from it and be a better bring , well she kept saying nothinh and that was how I died the matter.

Fast forward to 2018 a year after, we begin chat again and started talking bout our life's and all, then I brought up the question, wenti I do wrong? And even invited her to come around sef but somehow that year pass and we didn't see until 2019 when she come find me for house and spent a week or so in my place, she didn't even give me any reason still, only how she met her bf of 2 years she was dating at that time so I use my head calculate when she break up with me and when she start dey date the guy to know she left me for that same guy, so to pay the idiot back I decided to bang her which for straight one week was a marathon even the girl sef start they tell me to come back say she dey willing to leave the guy for me but too bad cause I was in a relationship with someone I cherish so damn much I wasn't gonna lose her for some confuse human being.

But wenti shock me be say when she come she been no ion dey get her brother time or pick em calls cause we dey bleep, and at some point the guy was suspicious so she even promise to dey call the guy five times a day, which she dey do and call him sweet name while I was still bleeping this girl.

Honestly speaking I regret having bleep her cause there was a big price I paid, story for another day tho..

There are some stuffs I skilled tho, but what am I trying to say in excess, I no pursue her for long bugging her life and disturbing her like you said, I left her and after some time she came back so maybe you guys are going bout it wrongly..

See who first break up for relationship no dey feel the pain at first na after sometime wey em don dey miss thing wey una don share together, that's why I would advise girls to always at all time trying new stuffs with their partners cause that memories would go a long way, no be when na just to bleep, like I can't get that with another prettier Barney?

28 Likes 1 Share

Re: Guys Are Always Too Quick To Assume That We Ladies Are Crazy! by Nobody: 4:03am On Jun 22, 2020
ZINIBANKS:
with that big head of yours?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Guys Are Always Too Quick To Assume That We Ladies Are Crazy! by HeavenlyCherub(f): 4:38am On Jun 22, 2020
PrecioussB:

CLOSURE is KEY!

Peace smiley

They always come back. You can’t keep a good woman down. Once they get bored with their new toy and realize how much of a good woman you are. They regret.

6 Likes

Re: Guys Are Always Too Quick To Assume That We Ladies Are Crazy! by Nobody: 8:09am On Jun 22, 2020
Preshieben:
with that big head of yours?
And with that small ass of yours cheesy

5 Likes

Re: Guys Are Always Too Quick To Assume That We Ladies Are Crazy! by Nobody: 6:08am On Jun 23, 2020
ZINIBANKS:

And with that small ass of yours cheesy
Matches well with my small body grin
Re: Guys Are Always Too Quick To Assume That We Ladies Are Crazy! by Kobicove(m): 6:19am On Jun 23, 2020
ZINIBANKS:

Lazy youth spotted grin

1 Like

Re: Guys Are Always Too Quick To Assume That We Ladies Are Crazy! by dalass(f): 6:20am On Jun 23, 2020
Another nonsensical topic

7 Likes

Re: Guys Are Always Too Quick To Assume That We Ladies Are Crazy! by jericco1(m): 6:20am On Jun 23, 2020
undecided undecided

1 Like

Re: Guys Are Always Too Quick To Assume That We Ladies Are Crazy! by chiemmanuel(m): 6:20am On Jun 23, 2020
They really are crazy, aren't they
Re: Guys Are Always Too Quick To Assume That We Ladies Are Crazy! by KBdownloads(m): 6:20am On Jun 23, 2020

Only a crazy lady would write a long epistle like this to convince people she's not crazy

15 Likes

Re: Guys Are Always Too Quick To Assume That We Ladies Are Crazy! by humilitypays(m): 6:20am On Jun 23, 2020
Hmmm, men don't need any closure jareh, if u want to leave biko leave, no do shakara, no de carry your shoulder up! That's how most men are. Men are only angry if they didn't fvck you before you left, but if he fvcked you, my sister you can waka de go like that, nothing mega grin

And for the ladies, don't expect any closure from any guy that breaks up with u cos mos guys break up with girls because of the below reasons:

1.) All he wanted was fun and he got it while the girl wanted a lasting relationship which was never the game plan of the guy cry

2.) If you are a girl thats always asking him money for this, money for that, buy me shoe, buy me bag, buy me new wig, pay my rent, my school fees nkor, then be prepared for several break ups with several guys without any notice because once the current or incumbent boyfriend gets tired of footing your bills, he will sempe without notice cheesy

3.) If your something is not tight like tiger but, hmmmmm, guys go de run after some do oh, yeah it sounds crazy but that's the truth, and don't expect any guy that is not crazy like Naira Marley to tell you that why him kasala was because your tininini is not tight enough for him bujaajee shocked

4.) If you be chick weh de date 2 or more guys at the same time, just expect sudden break ups without notice or closure and also know that most guys won't even tell u why they ran, once they find out you be Hanty Rukky, they gonna run without notice abi closure cool

5.) If u are above 27yrs as a girl and u are always asking him when he will go and see your parents or disturbing him for marriage or acting too desperate for marriage, expect plenty break ups without closure cos guys of today hate ladies that are desperate for marriage because most times such ladies dont have much to offer.

This is one reason men seem to prefer girls below 22yrs because they are the ones who even turn down marriage talks, so guys prefer them cos they just want fun and party, no time for marriage or any commitment. So dear mature single ladies, pls stop acting too desperate for marriage, it scare guys away even if they are ready to marry tomorrow, act like a teenage girl who only want fun and attention without commitment and guys will be at your beck and call wink

26 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Guys Are Always Too Quick To Assume That We Ladies Are Crazy! by Slawormir: 6:21am On Jun 23, 2020
Damnnnnn niggarrr
Isoright

We ain't closing no shit

Most of the time when we do that closure thing then ladies tend to move on

And as a result banging them again is difficult

But when we leave them in the dark
We can easily come up with stories to win their heart and bang them again

21 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Guys Are Always Too Quick To Assume That We Ladies Are Crazy! by thesolutions(m): 6:21am On Jun 23, 2020
Girls are always acting crazy when they are befriended by someone they consider to be beyond their league. This makes them torture themselves when the guy involved change their attention to someone else not willing to accept that she has been played by a player.

Any girl in a sexual relationship always act crazy and feel abandoned when dropped for another victim.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

How Can I Find A Prostitute/ashawo In Ibadan / Officially Ask A Nairalander Out,don't Be Shy We Are All Matured Minds Here / Who Is This Arrogant Rat On NAIRALAND Called IamJ?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 102
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.