Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,950 members, 7,828,337 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 08:34 AM

Will You Marry Someone Who Already Bears Your Surname? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Will You Marry Someone Who Already Bears Your Surname? (818 Views)

Do NOT Marry Someone Until You Can Honestly Answer These 20 Questions: / Can You Marry Someone From Another Cultural Back Ground?and Why / Ladies, Will You Consider His Surname Before Saying "Yes"? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Will You Marry Someone Who Already Bears Your Surname? by Princek12(m): 5:11am On Jan 22, 2010
Just wondering? What you think?
Re: Will You Marry Someone Who Already Bears Your Surname? by cudeh: 5:27am On Jan 22, 2010
Of coz na! It even looks real dude, but must be in love with her, it luks as if u both were meant to be.
Re: Will You Marry Someone Who Already Bears Your Surname? by diva90: 5:29am On Jan 22, 2010
why not, makes things een easier, u dnt have to go tru change of name process and all dat
Re: Will You Marry Someone Who Already Bears Your Surname? by Princek12(m): 5:36am On Jan 22, 2010
diva90:

why not, makes things een easier, u dnt have to go tru change of name process and all dat

you are right. You don't have to do the required paperwork for a name change?
Re: Will You Marry Someone Who Already Bears Your Surname? by seunlo1(m): 6:17am On Jan 22, 2010
I av a friend like dat,we bot av d same first and surname,dont know each other,came from the same state but different town.we met on facebook.

Sometimes i do think if its proper 2 toast her.Dis babe fine no be small o, plz any advice
Re: Will You Marry Someone Who Already Bears Your Surname? by Princek12(m): 6:36am On Jan 22, 2010
seun_lo:

I av a friend like dat,we bot av d same first and surname,dont know each other,came from the same state but different town.we met on facebook.

Sometimes i do think if its proper 2 toast her.Dis babe fine no be small o, plz any advice

bro, you better toast wetin you go toast, especially since you yan sey the kele fine no be small. you no relate with the chick abeg
Re: Will You Marry Someone Who Already Bears Your Surname? by H2O2: 6:38am On Jan 22, 2010
It would be a tad awkward for me, given that my surname is not so generic.

But surely dude, you wouldn't let her slip through the cracks will ya?
Go for it if you're unrelated.
Re: Will You Marry Someone Who Already Bears Your Surname? by Princek12(m): 6:55am On Jan 22, 2010
H2O2:

It would be a tad awkward for me, given that my surname is not so generic.

But surely dude, you wouldn't let her slip through the cracks will ya? 
Go for it if you're unrelated.

It just feels awkward. I met this chick with whom we shared the same last name, and it felt weird trying to spit game to her. We spent the first 30 mins of our convo trying to figure out whether we were related. Crazy!
Re: Will You Marry Someone Who Already Bears Your Surname? by H2O2: 7:00am On Jan 22, 2010
no kidding. i definitely understand what you mean. hopefully you're not related?? and it can get somewhere lol. gluck
Re: Will You Marry Someone Who Already Bears Your Surname? by sexyLeamon(f): 8:04am On Jan 22, 2010
ohhh that would be a dream come true, I loveeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee my surname so much, I will marry him asap
Re: Will You Marry Someone Who Already Bears Your Surname? by calabaman(m): 8:23am On Jan 22, 2010
Then luk no futher, My surname is Leamon too@sexyleamon
Re: Will You Marry Someone Who Already Bears Your Surname? by sexyLeamon(f): 8:29am On Jan 22, 2010
calabaman:

Then luk no futher, My surname is Leamon too@sexyleamon
buhahahaha Leamon is not my surname but good try
Re: Will You Marry Someone Who Already Bears Your Surname? by calabaman(m): 8:34am On Jan 22, 2010
U can't blame a brother for tryin
Re: Will You Marry Someone Who Already Bears Your Surname? by galatico(m): 8:39am On Jan 22, 2010
Sure I will provided we are not related .
Re: Will You Marry Someone Who Already Bears Your Surname? by opsydudu(m): 8:42am On Jan 22, 2010
i can't date someone with my surname, my surname is not common so that will be weird.
Re: Will You Marry Someone Who Already Bears Your Surname? by Princek12(m): 1:00pm On Jan 22, 2010
calabaman,

you pulled a fast one. lmao
Re: Will You Marry Someone Who Already Bears Your Surname? by afrobaby(f): 1:23pm On Jan 22, 2010
As long as it is confirmed we are not related, why not, am not marrying name, am marrying him
Re: Will You Marry Someone Who Already Bears Your Surname? by Obelomo: 6:55pm On Jan 22, 2010
No, especially my surname no be common!
Re: Will You Marry Someone Who Already Bears Your Surname? by sistajay(f): 8:31pm On Jan 22, 2010
I see nothin wrong in marryin someone with the same surname as mine!!
Re: Will You Marry Someone Who Already Bears Your Surname? by jenibayo(f): 8:33pm On Jan 22, 2010
I dont think there is any thing wrong.

(1) (Reply)

True Love Never Dies: True Or False. / Lies / Is She Playing Me?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.