Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,004 members, 7,852,422 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 05:56 PM

Can You Date Your Neighbor? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Can You Date Your Neighbor? (2293 Views)

Have You Ever Dated Or Had Sex With Your Neighbor ? And How Did It Go� / Have You Ever Dated Your Neighbor From Same "Compound"? / Can You Date Your Boss Or Colleague?: Nigerians React (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Can You Date Your Neighbor? by MorolayoVictor(m): 4:46am On Jun 13, 2017
Nickymezor:
Yeah, I can

I like your strength and confidence!
Re: Can You Date Your Neighbor? by NLProblemChild(m): 4:51am On Jun 13, 2017
You no go fit work freely again ...better don't..
Re: Can You Date Your Neighbor? by Kingxway: 6:24am On Jun 13, 2017
There's nothing wrong with it. Just that you are likely to get tired of the relationship pretty soon. You see each other every now and then, and you may not be able to interact with others freely in your neighborhood
Re: Can You Date Your Neighbor? by Quality20(m): 6:51am On Jun 13, 2017
Well it depends on the sincerity involved. If it's a highly sincere one no problem but if it's not then I may not. But the major reason I may not even like the idea is purely based on the fact that neighbors will eventually interfare and spoil things for you guys

(1) (2) (Reply)

Excluding The USA , What Country Makes The Best Movies And Why? / Is This Really Possible? (photo) / Who Mumu Pass? (pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.