Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,478 members, 7,819,741 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 10:05 PM

Have You Ever Dated Your Neighbor From Same "Compound"? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Have You Ever Dated Your Neighbor From Same "Compound"? (6638 Views)

Have You Ever Dated Someone You Met On Social Media? / Have You Ever Dated Or Had Sex With Your Neighbor ? And How Did It Go� / 10 Pictures You Can Relate To If You've Ever Dated A Feminist (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Have You Ever Dated Your Neighbor From Same "Compound"? by Nobody: 10:19pm On Nov 12, 2019
Please tell me if you have done so and how it was. I mean dating a girl in same compound/flat/house.
Re: Have You Ever Dated Your Neighbor From Same "Compound"? by Oluwasaeon(m): 10:31pm On Nov 12, 2019
Yes

1 Like

Re: Have You Ever Dated Your Neighbor From Same "Compound"? by MrBrownJay1(m): 10:59pm On Nov 12, 2019
as the saying goes....DONT SHIIT WHERE YOU EAT/SLEEP

13 Likes

Re: Have You Ever Dated Your Neighbor From Same "Compound"? by SalafRider(m): 11:18pm On Nov 12, 2019
Ah dont eat home chicken

5 Likes

Re: Have You Ever Dated Your Neighbor From Same "Compound"? by Nobody: 11:19pm On Nov 12, 2019
In the words of HARDDON..He who kills a home chicken with a double barrel must be ready to eat everything including it's feathers.

Don't try it.

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Have You Ever Dated Your Neighbor From Same "Compound"? by sLentlover7778(m): 11:22pm On Nov 12, 2019
Dating your neighbour from the same compound is like being in prison.. No freedom

5 Likes

Re: Have You Ever Dated Your Neighbor From Same "Compound"? by EkwensuNjaba(m): 11:49pm On Nov 12, 2019
As a man, you can't put yourself in a cage and expects to be free.

6 Likes

Re: Have You Ever Dated Your Neighbor From Same "Compound"? by AstroG: 11:55pm On Nov 12, 2019
For me, dating my Neighbor is a taboo but becoming fuckmates is a welcomed idea. cool kiss

Thats my two cents cool

39 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Have You Ever Dated Your Neighbor From Same "Compound"? by Nobody: 3:19am On Nov 13, 2019
bereanway:
Please tell me if you have done so and how it was. I mean dating a girl in same compound/flat/house.
I have not
Re: Have You Ever Dated Your Neighbor From Same "Compound"? by bereavedheart: 3:49am On Nov 13, 2019
Don't try it
Re: Have You Ever Dated Your Neighbor From Same "Compound"? by luvyaself95(m): 4:10am On Nov 13, 2019
I always think of doing but now i see that it's a shit thing to do.
don't try it

2 Likes

Re: Have You Ever Dated Your Neighbor From Same "Compound"? by WonderManly(m): 5:20am On Nov 13, 2019
Yes oooooo.... But the date na scam!
Re: Have You Ever Dated Your Neighbor From Same "Compound"? by olu77(m): 5:55am On Nov 13, 2019
You are just trying to compound your problem with compound romance especially with your caretaker/landlord daughter.

5 Likes

Re: Have You Ever Dated Your Neighbor From Same "Compound"? by ola4gud: 5:56am On Nov 13, 2019
Yes have ever dated girl from same compond but come see fight d day other girl come very serious fight na of my frd help me out.
Re: Have You Ever Dated Your Neighbor From Same "Compound"? by Rajman45(m): 5:59am On Nov 13, 2019
Yes nah..... That one make sense for teens. Na knacking everyday and anywhere those days.
But as u grow up, you start playing outside matches.... To save ur life and reputation.

7 Likes

Re: Have You Ever Dated Your Neighbor From Same "Compound"? by iammo(m): 6:09am On Nov 13, 2019
no.. why the fvck do you want to date a lady in the same compound? are you trying to fustrate yourself

7 Likes

Re: Have You Ever Dated Your Neighbor From Same "Compound"? by Nobody: 6:25am On Nov 13, 2019
compound dating
Re: Have You Ever Dated Your Neighbor From Same "Compound"? by DanDeeBoss(m): 6:50am On Nov 13, 2019
That's not called "dating" but "na***" sessions

2 Likes

Re: Have You Ever Dated Your Neighbor From Same "Compound"? by GreenArrow1(m): 6:51am On Nov 13, 2019
Did that in school. Never doing it again. Oh!

My biggest problem now is that I told a girl I liked her. Boom! She quit her job (without telling me), packed all of her stuff and moved in with me. Now, how she expect make I the spend daily on her, be building my house and also save money to do wedding is what's bordering me.

5 Likes

Re: Have You Ever Dated Your Neighbor From Same "Compound"? by Chanchit: 8:31am On Nov 13, 2019
AstroG:
For me, dating my Neighbor is a taboo but becoming fuckmates is a welcomed idea. cool kiss

Thats my two cents cool

You get the deal jare. You can't date your neighbour, you can only be fckmate. And you greet their spouse very well when they come around.

5 Likes

Re: Have You Ever Dated Your Neighbor From Same "Compound"? by seanwilliam(m): 8:42am On Nov 13, 2019
sLentlover7778:
Dating your neighbour from the same compound is like being in prison.. No freedom
and dating in ur place of work too

1 Like

Re: Have You Ever Dated Your Neighbor From Same "Compound"? by Badb0y4lyf(m): 9:47am On Nov 13, 2019
This dating thins sometimes it goes beyond logic I wouldn’t dare but this my new compound one thing lead to another me and this single mom with three kids the lady is sho hot even some single girls don’t match up with her long story short I’m dating her and it’s been a wonderful experience no regrets.

6 Likes

Re: Have You Ever Dated Your Neighbor From Same "Compound"? by EXLOVER(m): 10:15am On Nov 13, 2019
You want to date your, by sacrificing other pvssy outside? Which kin mumu relationship be that? You don't need a passport to travel to Lagos, fvck and move on, if you're the emotional type don't even bother to fvck, cause you will get jealous when she brings in other guys, and if she's the emotional type too, just disembark.

1 Like

Re: Have You Ever Dated Your Neighbor From Same "Compound"? by tosyne2much(m): 10:23am On Nov 13, 2019
Not even for once
Re: Have You Ever Dated Your Neighbor From Same "Compound"? by noble71(m): 10:30am On Nov 13, 2019
Chanchit:

You get the deal jare. You can't date your neighbour, you can only be fckmate. And you greet their spouse very well when they come around.
Bad guy grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Have You Ever Dated Your Neighbor From Same "Compound"? by noble71(m): 10:36am On Nov 13, 2019
bereanway:
I dated my neighbor while in school my brother I only enjoyed the everyday f*cking and home made food. But I no go try am again, reason being that you will not bring any other girl home even if na your cousin sef grin
Re: Have You Ever Dated Your Neighbor From Same "Compound"? by coming2america: 10:40am On Nov 13, 2019
yes.. i did.. and i married her...but we didnt work out. the same problems that were there when we was dating in the same house reared their head in marriage.

my take?

don try it..its not worth it

6 Likes

Re: Have You Ever Dated Your Neighbor From Same "Compound"? by Charleys: 11:03am On Nov 13, 2019
Everyone dated their neighbors before playing away match.

1 Like

Re: Have You Ever Dated Your Neighbor From Same "Compound"? by Nmezor(f): 11:35am On Nov 13, 2019
Nope... Mk mouths begin wag abi

3 Likes

Re: Have You Ever Dated Your Neighbor From Same "Compound"? by Edyice: 12:06pm On Nov 13, 2019
Badb0y4lyf:
This dating thins sometimes it goes beyond logic I wouldn’t dare but this my new compound one thing lead to another me and this single mom with three kids the lady is sho hot even some single girls don’t match up with her long story short I’m dating her and it’s been a wonderful experience no regrets.

Correct guy grin

Single mothers can sweet

Not only that They obey too cool
Re: Have You Ever Dated Your Neighbor From Same "Compound"? by Nobody: 12:11pm On Nov 13, 2019
noble71:

I dated my neighbor while in school my brother I only enjoyed the everyday f*cking and home made food. But I no go try am again, reason being that you will not bring any other girl home even if na your cousin sef grin
wetin you expect to gain again from average naija girls?
Re: Have You Ever Dated Your Neighbor From Same "Compound"? by Luizkid(m): 12:43pm On Nov 13, 2019
You have to chop before outsiders starts chopping that way u no go send bur serious dating? No way.

(1) (2) (Reply)

What Does A Man Really Want From A Woman? / Reasons Why You Love Nigerian/ African Ladies / 19-yr-old Boy Narrates How He Charms Married Women Into Sex With Magic Ring

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.