Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,845 members, 7,817,502 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 01:20 PM

Kidnapper Evans' Wife And 5 Children Chilling In His Mansion (Photos) - Crime (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Kidnapper Evans' Wife And 5 Children Chilling In His Mansion (Photos) (93968 Views)

Evans' Wife's Brother Speaks: "She Hasn't Visited Home Since She Got Married" / Photo Of Evans Wife And Children Crying Shocks Evans, The Kidnapper / Kidnapper Evans' Wife, Uchenna Onwuamadike Cries & Begs Nigerians (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Kidnapper Evans' Wife And 5 Children Chilling In His Mansion (Photos) by DaddyGngeess(m): 9:36am On Jun 13, 2017
Beautiful children, God will see you people through in life, stupid wife with bad temper, is better to leave the family at of this bcoz they might not know what there dad is doing, really if you see or meet there dad one will be very shock to know that his into this kind of crime, so cool, very very soft in approch, easy going, na wa for life shall..

1 Like

Re: Kidnapper Evans' Wife And 5 Children Chilling In His Mansion (Photos) by iwatch: 9:37am On Jun 13, 2017
SalamRushdie:
They are technically smiling and chilling with the sorrows and blood of others ...Can it work ? NO it can never work!!!! At the end they have traded good name and rest of mind for a few years of living in small Luxury for a life time of disgrace and loss of self Esteem ..For the next 3 generations Evans sons no matter how hard they work will always be reminded that thier father was a kidnapper ..We all need to learn to be patient and sow Good seeds while we wait for God , time and chance to deliver us onto a good land
That is why many people moving lots of money in a country where it is almost hard to earn that kind of sum under normal conditions don't want you to know what they are doing because part of it is not legit. It is HARD to make huge sums in the country without cheating.

4 Likes

Re: Kidnapper Evans' Wife And 5 Children Chilling In His Mansion (Photos) by aamstih: 9:38am On Jun 13, 2017
Your personal text is damn so right! Thank you

Pinkiedearie:
Imagine the inconconbility..... Lolsss *english
See the innocent children

1 Like

Re: Kidnapper Evans' Wife And 5 Children Chilling In His Mansion (Photos) by loomer: 9:40am On Jun 13, 2017
Why una dey bring the kids into this matter. Na their fault say their papa na criminal?

Do we get to choose our parents?
Re: Kidnapper Evans' Wife And 5 Children Chilling In His Mansion (Photos) by delishpot: 9:41am On Jun 13, 2017
doublewisdom:

Na wah o. Nigerian women and money.

Are they supposed to be saints? Did God tell you that women cant also go wrong just as men? If you can find a man that would do anything for money, so can you find a eoman that would do same. You guys should stop this silly sexist wars. God created women as he did men. Infact woman as you guys believe were created from mens ribs ba? Which means the mans DNA is what the woman contains. So why are you now surprised when tbe woman shows the charateristics found in a man? Wasnt she created from his ribs according to myths?
Re: Kidnapper Evans' Wife And 5 Children Chilling In His Mansion (Photos) by supereagle(m): 9:41am On Jun 13, 2017
goshen26:

U r obviously not an Igbo, cos I kno Igbo wella even till end time they will side their bLooder
Prove me wrong. Do they investigate the source of the people wealth in Igbo land before we hail them Chief, Chief. An eze in the community will even give out a title without investigation. Remember Otokoto saga in Owerri.

1 Like

Re: Kidnapper Evans' Wife And 5 Children Chilling In His Mansion (Photos) by ayindejimmy(m): 9:44am On Jun 13, 2017
FOOD FOR THOUGHT

I'm not holding brief for any criminal, I just want us to be aware of the double standard we ignorantly exhibit.

I've not watch this man's confessional statement but...
I'm surprised We didn't see anything wrong with this media trial? After all, this man, like some of our beloved politicians, has not been convicted of any crime and he wasn't even caught red-handed, so to speak.
Examine yourself if you claim the trial of politicians are media trial because a court of competent jurisdiction had convicted them but you see nothing wrong in not Giving this man the opportunity of a court of competent jurisdiction before you start condemning him and exposing his wife and innocent children to public disgrace and psychological trauma.
Maybe we can blame the wife, but certainly not the children.
If some of us had concluded that exposing { corrupt} politicians in the media before they're convicted by a law court Is a media trial, then what is THIS?

2 Likes

Re: Kidnapper Evans' Wife And 5 Children Chilling In His Mansion (Photos) by BekeeBuAgbara: 9:46am On Jun 13, 2017
Fine house
Re: Kidnapper Evans' Wife And 5 Children Chilling In His Mansion (Photos) by Philistine(m): 9:48am On Jun 13, 2017
hatbricker:
No child is unstained by the deeds of his father.
Wise words of Batiatus!

2 Likes

Re: Kidnapper Evans' Wife And 5 Children Chilling In His Mansion (Photos) by samjey: 9:48am On Jun 13, 2017
doublewisdom:

Kids like this would later change their identities and blend into the society but they usually don't turn out well.
Sure! Their father has already sown them wind, they will soon reap whirlwind! They will definitely live with unforgettable miseries and pains caused by their evil father!

1 Like

Re: Kidnapper Evans' Wife And 5 Children Chilling In His Mansion (Photos) by salesforce: 9:52am On Jun 13, 2017
The kids may not be aware but the wife will be aware.evil women are everywhere.once their is money
they keep shut
Re: Kidnapper Evans' Wife And 5 Children Chilling In His Mansion (Photos) by soso22(m): 9:52am On Jun 13, 2017
What about our politifians and some public office holders shouldn't they children be ashamed and disgraced?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kidnapper Evans' Wife And 5 Children Chilling In His Mansion (Photos) by pastorlams(m): 9:57am On Jun 13, 2017
It pays to be patient in life. No matter how much you suffering, recognise that some have suffered even more yet didn't bow to the wrong influences. Be patient and work, it's all a process to bring you to an excellent end.

1 Like

Re: Kidnapper Evans' Wife And 5 Children Chilling In His Mansion (Photos) by Maruchi203(m): 10:02am On Jun 13, 2017
Hmmm... Its like kidnapping is a lucrative business oo
Re: Kidnapper Evans' Wife And 5 Children Chilling In His Mansion (Photos) by buchilino(m): 10:05am On Jun 13, 2017
SalamRushdie:
They are technically smiling and chilling with the sorrows and blood of others ...Can it work ? NO it can never work!!!! At the end they have traded good name and rest of mind for a few years of living in small Luxury for a life time of disgrace and loss of self Esteem ..For the next 3 generations Evans sons no matter how hard they work will always be reminded that thier father was a kidnapper ..We all need to learn to be patient and sow Good seeds while we wait for God , time and chance to deliver us onto a good land

D CHILDREN I CAN EXCUSE. BESIDES DEY MAY NOT EVEN NO WAT KIDNAPPING MEANS. BUT D WIFE HAVE NO EXCUSE

1 Like

Re: Kidnapper Evans' Wife And 5 Children Chilling In His Mansion (Photos) by horciglowri(f): 10:06am On Jun 13, 2017
I get what you are trying to say but do u know that by bringing his family into this they have killed their self esteem and their faces will never be forgotten coz no1 will help them even in their various school do u know the shame they will be facing.
Let's try 2 have human sympathy nd fink of d future of this little soul.

And it is very possible his wife knows nothing about what he does since he relocated his family when he strted the business and the man must have told her he buys and sells or into clearing and forwarding or sumthing to save his head + he telling his mother the kind of business he does is diff frm telling his wife, his mum will never expose him but his wife will if say no to any of her needs.

So am nt saying he shudnt be dealt with but nt at the expense of his children.

BYE BYE

tlops:

What do you mean? Have you ever had a member of your family kidnapped? Everyone feels the pain including the suckling babies. The family must be exposed but protected. This will send signal to other criminals to know that there is no rest for the evil ones.

The family should be deported to Nigeria and made to see what their husband/father did. Because the trauma felt by each of the kidnapped victims echoes through the family. That house should be demolished and the once he has anywhere else. His bank accounts should be emptied and given to the identified victim's families.

Re: Kidnapper Evans' Wife And 5 Children Chilling In His Mansion (Photos) by brenister10: 10:10am On Jun 13, 2017
[quote author=SalamRushdie post=57460563]They are technically smiling and chilling with the sorrows and blood of others ...Can it work ? NO it can never work!!!! At the end they have traded good name and rest of mind for a few years of living in small Luxury for a life time of disgrace and loss of self Esteem ..For the next 3 generations Evans sons no matter how hard they work will always be reminded that thier father was a kidnapper ..We all need to learn to be patient and sow Good seeds while we wait for God , time and chance to deliver us onto a good land[/quot

I hope so o but bro remember say na naija we dey. Abacha's children are celebrated today
Re: Kidnapper Evans' Wife And 5 Children Chilling In His Mansion (Photos) by biggaint: 10:13am On Jun 13, 2017
[color=#770077][/color]

Re: Kidnapper Evans' Wife And 5 Children Chilling In His Mansion (Photos) by sonofoluku: 10:15am On Jun 13, 2017
olu77:
Women and money smh. She might be aware the husband was a kidnapper but just decide to manage him like that.

My dear ,there is no way the woman can claim innocence over her husband's crimes.Imagine living in such luxurious manions with phones and watches worth hundreds of thousands of dollars.How many workers in Nigeria can afford such lifestyle?She was fully aware.She should be tried too and jailed because if ur husband is flaunting such wealth ,you must insist he shows you the source.She aided kidnapping!
Re: Kidnapper Evans' Wife And 5 Children Chilling In His Mansion (Photos) by vanderbolt: 10:16am On Jun 13, 2017
I hope they have heard the news. Very soon that enjoying will turn hot on them. I think the law enforcement agencies should go after them too.
Re: Kidnapper Evans' Wife And 5 Children Chilling In His Mansion (Photos) by dalaman: 10:16am On Jun 13, 2017
What is the difference btw this man and our regular politicians? Our politicians are living daily at our expense. They kill, destroy and ruin lives daily but we hail them and their kids when ever we see them. The sating that his kids will suffer don't know anything about this world. I was in Asaba like 6 weeks ago and if you see the way people were struggling to see James Ibori's daughter. I think she's also a politician herself. This is a lady whose dad spent 8 years in prison abroad for stealing billions of naira. But people were lining up to see her. Including a pastor.

The kids will make a bar of themselves. This man is not worse that so many politicans that we hail and worship daily. They've killed and destroyed more lives than he can ever imagine but we hail and worship them daily. The way of the world is just funny and mysterious. Some people steal and get worshipped while others do it and get killed or imprisoned.

1 Like

Re: Kidnapper Evans' Wife And 5 Children Chilling In His Mansion (Photos) by Tobium1(m): 10:17am On Jun 13, 2017
Karma. The sins of the Father shall be upon the children
Re: Kidnapper Evans' Wife And 5 Children Chilling In His Mansion (Photos) by goshen26: 10:22am On Jun 13, 2017
supereagle:

Proof me wrong. Do they investigate the source of the people wealth in Igbo land before we hail them Chief, Chief. An eze in the community will even give out a title without investigation. Remember Otokoto saga in Owerri.

PROVE would have been appropriate, cos PROVE is an action word while PROOF is a noun...

U have good point anyway....
Re: Kidnapper Evans' Wife And 5 Children Chilling In His Mansion (Photos) by KevinDein: 10:22am On Jun 13, 2017
ayindejimmy:
FOOD FOR THOUGHT

I'm not holding brief for any criminal, I just want us to be aware of the double standard we ignorantly exhibit.

I've not watch this man's confessional statement but...
I'm surprised We didn't see anything wrong with this media trial? After all, this man, like some of our beloved politicians, has not been convicted of any crime and he wasn't even caught red-handed, so to speak.
Examine yourself if you claim the trial of politicians are media trial because a court of competent jurisdiction had convicted them but you see nothing wrong in not Giving this man the opportunity of a court of competent jurisdiction before you start condemning him and exposing his wife and innocent children to public disgrace and psychological trauma.
Maybe we can blame the wife, but certainly not the children.
If some of us had concluded that exposing { corrupt} politicians in the media before they're convicted by a law court Is a media trial, then what is THIS?
When racists want to say something racist, they start by saying "I'm not a racist, but"

Immediately I saw this "I'm not holding brief for any criminal, I just want us to be aware of the double standard" in you post, I became certain that your comment belong to the dust bin.

1 Like

Re: Kidnapper Evans' Wife And 5 Children Chilling In His Mansion (Photos) by goshen26: 10:23am On Jun 13, 2017
CoolAmbience:

You are very correct but I think it more about people refusing to be guided by their conscience.

One does not necessarily have to be a church goer to stick to doing right. At least, this isn't about holiness but just being a decent and honorable human being.

Ur head coret.....one Pepsi for u
Re: Kidnapper Evans' Wife And 5 Children Chilling In His Mansion (Photos) by prettyboi1(m): 10:33am On Jun 13, 2017
Why do Nigerians call every 'big' duplex a 'mansion'?
Re: Kidnapper Evans' Wife And 5 Children Chilling In His Mansion (Photos) by Nobody: 10:40am On Jun 13, 2017
fergieboy:
Pls the mod should take down this picture or at least blurr out their faces

Don't drag this innocent kids to what they don't know

too late o. the pix is sooo all over the place. I saw it on watsapp group chat yesterday. it is on lots of other platforms. in fact in all the other places I saw those pix they were not blurred, I can recognise the wife if I see her anywhere
Re: Kidnapper Evans' Wife And 5 Children Chilling In His Mansion (Photos) by Nobody: 10:42am On Jun 13, 2017
AshiwajuFoward:

I seriously doubt that. Evans confessed that his own mother in the village was aware of his evil ways and disapproved of it. How much more his wife?

They don't even need to do that. He is known by his nick name "Evans". How many people knows the guys real name without checking online or papers? Escobar did a far worse thing and was known through out the world yet his generation are living fine. Tho one of them changed his identity.
Re: Kidnapper Evans' Wife And 5 Children Chilling In His Mansion (Photos) by sekem: 10:44am On Jun 13, 2017
ekensi01:
If only some people dad just did this and where arrested. If i am the one it wouldn't move me a bit(as the child)

Of course

IPod yoot speaking

Mr. Ekene, by their speech you shall know them
Re: Kidnapper Evans' Wife And 5 Children Chilling In His Mansion (Photos) by hedonistic: 10:51am On Jun 13, 2017
SalamRushdie:

Well said. People need to think deep before allowing desperation to push them down the slippery slope of infamy. It's never worth it at the end of the day.

1 Like

Re: Kidnapper Evans' Wife And 5 Children Chilling In His Mansion (Photos) by Danfuster(m): 10:53am On Jun 13, 2017
NwaAmaikpe:
angry
It is this woman that pushed him to kidnapping..

My wise grandfather told us that it is very expensive to maintain a gapped-tooth woman.

Especially when she's from Anambra ... grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Yahoo Yahoo And Voodoo / 10-Year-Old Girl Engages In Prostitution In Suleja, Caught With 4 Men / Male Vs Female Prisoners: Pictures Spark Reactions On Social Media

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.