Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,525 members, 7,819,893 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 05:28 AM

Kidnapper Evans' Wife And 5 Children Chilling In His Mansion (Photos) - Crime (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Kidnapper Evans' Wife And 5 Children Chilling In His Mansion (Photos) (93975 Views)

Evans' Wife's Brother Speaks: "She Hasn't Visited Home Since She Got Married" / Photo Of Evans Wife And Children Crying Shocks Evans, The Kidnapper / Kidnapper Evans' Wife, Uchenna Onwuamadike Cries & Begs Nigerians (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Kidnapper Evans' Wife And 5 Children Chilling In His Mansion (Photos) by Nobody: 10:56am On Jun 13, 2017
tlops:

What do you mean? Have you ever had a member of your family kidnapped? Everyone feels the pain including the suckling babies. The family must be exposed but protected. This will send signal to other criminals to know that there is no rest for the evil ones.

The family should be deported to Nigeria and made to see what their husband/father did. Because the trauma felt by each of the kidnapped victims echoes through the family. That house should be demolished and the once he has anywhere else. His bank accounts should be emptied and given to the identified victim's families.

Your comment reeks of ignorance and emotions. Why should the family be deported? Why would a thinking government demolish such building. It's Lagos and Ambode is the governor not the blokc head in Kogo state.
Re: Kidnapper Evans' Wife And 5 Children Chilling In His Mansion (Photos) by AHCB: 11:09am On Jun 13, 2017
SalamRushdie:
They are technically smiling and chilling with the sorrows and blood of others ...Can it work ? NO it can never work!!!! At the end they have traded good name and rest of mind for a few years of living in small Luxury for a life time of disgrace and loss of self Esteem ..For the next 3 generations Evans sons no matter how hard they work will always be reminded that thier father was a kidnapper ..We all need to learn to be patient and sow Good seeds while we wait for God , time and chance to deliver us onto a good land
If this is true I wonder why Abacha's kids aren't feeling ashamed and the likes?

1 Like

Re: Kidnapper Evans' Wife And 5 Children Chilling In His Mansion (Photos) by Ehi07(f): 11:17am On Jun 13, 2017
This woman is an accomplice jor. She should be arrested. There is no way i will believe she didn't know or even had an inkling of what her husband was involved in. Where did she think he was getting all his money from? Is he the only importer in alaba market? See what greed does? Even if she didnt know her life will never remain the same again. I hope the years of luxury & trips was worth it! SURULERE!

1 Like

Re: Kidnapper Evans' Wife And 5 Children Chilling In His Mansion (Photos) by supereagle(m): 11:20am On Jun 13, 2017
goshen26:

PROVE would have been appropriate, cos PROVE is an action word while PROOF is a noun...

U have good point anyway....
correction noted. Thanks.

1 Like

Re: Kidnapper Evans' Wife And 5 Children Chilling In His Mansion (Photos) by claremont(m): 11:21am On Jun 13, 2017
SalamRushdie:
They are technically smiling and chilling with the sorrows and blood of others ...Can it work ? NO it can never work!!!! At the end they have traded good name and rest of mind for a few years of living in small Luxury for a life time of disgrace and loss of self Esteem ..For the next 3 generations Evans sons no matter how hard they work will always be reminded that thier father was a kidnapper ..We all need to learn to be patient and sow Good seeds while we wait for God , time and chance to deliver us onto a good land

This is Nigeria. The children of the people who looted billions at the expense of the common man are still out there living large and collecting chieftaincy titles.
Re: Kidnapper Evans' Wife And 5 Children Chilling In His Mansion (Photos) by Ehi07(f): 11:24am On Jun 13, 2017
This woman is an accomplice jor. She should be arrested. There is no way i will believe she didn't know or even had an inkling of what her husband was involved in. Where did she think he was getting all his money from? Is he the only importer in alaba market? See what greed does? Even if she didnt know her life will never remain the same again. I hope the years of luxury & trips was worth it! SURULERE.
Re: Kidnapper Evans' Wife And 5 Children Chilling In His Mansion (Photos) by Tecno66: 11:24am On Jun 13, 2017
Nnamdisblog:
Photos of Billionaire Kidnapper, Chukwudi Onuamadike Aka Evans' Wife and 5 children Chilling in his Mansion before relocating them to Ghana few days before his arrest.

http://www.naijahelm.com.ng/2017/06/photos-of-billionaire-kidnapper-evans.html?m=1

You go hide your own children for Ghana because your business location is dangerous. Your own family dey smile and other people own dey cry. The table don turn. Those wey you gbege go dey laugh now say hand don meet you while sorrow don enter your home. Women like better no be small. See as him wife dey laugh and her body dey shine with proceeds of robbery and kidnapping!

1 Like

Re: Kidnapper Evans' Wife And 5 Children Chilling In His Mansion (Photos) by Ehi07(f): 11:29am On Jun 13, 2017
There is no way i will believe his wife didn't know or even had an inkling of what her husband was involved in. Where did she think he was getting all his money from? Is he the only importer in alaba market? See what greed does? Even if she didnt know her life will never remain the same again. I hope the years of luxury & trips was worth it! SURULERE.

1 Like

Re: Kidnapper Evans' Wife And 5 Children Chilling In His Mansion (Photos) by hedonistic: 11:29am On Jun 13, 2017
dalaman:
What is the difference btw this man and our regular politicians? Our politicians are living daily at our expense. They kill, destroy and ruin lives daily but we hail them and their kids when ever we see them. The sating that his kids will suffer don't know anything about this world. I was in Asaba like 6 weeks ago and if you see the way people were struggling to see James Ibori's daughter. I think she's also a politician herself. This is a lady whose dad spent 8 years in prison abroad for stealing billions of naira. But people were lining up to see her. Including a pastor.

The kids will make a bar of themselves. This man is not worse that so many politicans that we hail and worship daily. They've killed and destroyed more lives than he can ever imagine but we hail and worship them daily. The way of the world is just funny and mysterious. Some people steal and get worshipped while others do it and get killed or imprisoned.

You're not making any sense.
Re: Kidnapper Evans' Wife And 5 Children Chilling In His Mansion (Photos) by dalaman: 11:37am On Jun 13, 2017
hedonistic:

What is the difference btw the man and our normal politicians that are living at our expense? Tell me and make sense.
Re: Kidnapper Evans' Wife And 5 Children Chilling In His Mansion (Photos) by Nobody: 11:46am On Jun 13, 2017
why did they blur their face? his family isnt innocent in this crime o
Re: Kidnapper Evans' Wife And 5 Children Chilling In His Mansion (Photos) by bkool7(m): 11:59am On Jun 13, 2017
hedonistic:

see them
political ass lickers

Re: Kidnapper Evans' Wife And 5 Children Chilling In His Mansion (Photos) by gloryman91: 12:00pm On Jun 13, 2017
Why blurting their faces, reporting defeated.
Re: Kidnapper Evans' Wife And 5 Children Chilling In His Mansion (Photos) by majamajic(m): 12:13pm On Jun 13, 2017
Why blur their faces and leave the identity of sharer . angry
Re: Kidnapper Evans' Wife And 5 Children Chilling In His Mansion (Photos) by Burgerlomo: 12:28pm On Jun 13, 2017
almsofgold:
This is so painful and shameful. To think what the poor kids will be going thru now.the shame. The disgrace. Poor innocent kids . embarassed

I really feel sorry for those innocent kids. It's so sad what they will going through right now.
Re: Kidnapper Evans' Wife And 5 Children Chilling In His Mansion (Photos) by ensamy(m): 12:28pm On Jun 13, 2017
Healthy kids. Even evil men know how to give thier children good gift.
Innocent kids just because your Dad wants the best for you.
I wonder how these kids will face thier peers in school knowing all this going on. chaii chaii.
Re: Kidnapper Evans' Wife And 5 Children Chilling In His Mansion (Photos) by Egbetayo(m): 12:36pm On Jun 13, 2017
You are in order
Re: Kidnapper Evans' Wife And 5 Children Chilling In His Mansion (Photos) by CoolAmbience(m): 12:45pm On Jun 13, 2017
goshen26:

Ur head coret.....one Pepsi for u
Lol
Re: Kidnapper Evans' Wife And 5 Children Chilling In His Mansion (Photos) by Nobody: 12:45pm On Jun 13, 2017
Are you high? Why will you post Picture and then protect the face. You d Craze?
Re: Kidnapper Evans' Wife And 5 Children Chilling In His Mansion (Photos) by Dino98: 12:51pm On Jun 13, 2017
But wait o, is there any proof she's Mrs Evans? Before person go carry innocent person as wife of kidnapper. These bloggers can be nasty.[/quote]

Trust bloggers na...
Re: Kidnapper Evans' Wife And 5 Children Chilling In His Mansion (Photos) by belindar: 1:00pm On Jun 13, 2017
How can anyone says the wife doesn't know what the husband is doing. Wife with five kids with a man. Do u think it's a joke?
The children are innocent.
Re: Kidnapper Evans' Wife And 5 Children Chilling In His Mansion (Photos) by Skidee: 1:24pm On Jun 13, 2017
The wife may likely not be aware of the husband's dirty and shady business. He might have lied to her about a legal business he has or doing, showing her documents to proof its real.. Don't forget, the guy is a very intelligent, smart guy.. It even took professionals years to get him, talkless of an unprofessional wife who has plain mind towards him.

2 Likes

Re: Kidnapper Evans' Wife And 5 Children Chilling In His Mansion (Photos) by Donzubir10: 1:41pm On Jun 13, 2017
Hello house
Re: Kidnapper Evans' Wife And 5 Children Chilling In His Mansion (Photos) by DrGoodmanFather: 2:53pm On Jun 13, 2017
fergieboy:
Pls the mod should take down this picture or at least blurr out their faces

Don't drag this innocent kids to what they don't know

Their faces and pictures are on other blogs. If you anyone does not want people to drag his family names through mud, they should not participate in crimes.
Re: Kidnapper Evans' Wife And 5 Children Chilling In His Mansion (Photos) by iamrealdeji(m): 3:07pm On Jun 13, 2017
Ishilove:
I doubt this woman was ignorant of her husband's dubious profession. Just look at her, smiling and feeling so fly on blood and tears money. Mscheeeeew. angry

In all these it's the innocent children who I feel sorry for because they will bear the stigma of the sins of their criminal father

But wait o, is there any proof she's Mrs Evans? Before person go carry innocent person as wife of kidnapper. These bloggers can be nasty.
its the same furniture that was posted before
Re: Kidnapper Evans' Wife And 5 Children Chilling In His Mansion (Photos) by aioluwa: 3:33pm On Jun 13, 2017
Abeg the wife's face should not be covered jhor she's an accomplice. I can exonerate the children cos they are underage.
Re: Kidnapper Evans' Wife And 5 Children Chilling In His Mansion (Photos) by Nobody: 4:12pm On Jun 13, 2017
Asallam aleykum lipsrsealed
SalamRushdie:
Re: Kidnapper Evans' Wife And 5 Children Chilling In His Mansion (Photos) by victoryman: 4:30pm On Jun 13, 2017
Let me hear word with all this blames on Evans.What about ur so call politicians and people holding big public offices.Evan is only call criminal because he has been arrested

1 Like

Re: Kidnapper Evans' Wife And 5 Children Chilling In His Mansion (Photos) by Azam101: 4:31pm On Jun 13, 2017
Am not in support of what the bastard took has profession, but it very possible his family I mean wife n kids doesn't know about it
Re: Kidnapper Evans' Wife And 5 Children Chilling In His Mansion (Photos) by Charmerbeautylooks(f): 4:48pm On Jun 13, 2017
SalamRushdie:
what about the politicians that loots money? abeg make I hear word. How I wish am part of D family self. Make I follow enjoy D money wella
Re: Kidnapper Evans' Wife And 5 Children Chilling In His Mansion (Photos) by akigbemaru: 5:16pm On Jun 13, 2017
SalamRushdie:

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

10-Year-Old Girl Engages In Prostitution In Suleja, Caught With 4 Men / Yahoo Yahoo And Voodoo / Male Vs Female Prisoners: Pictures Spark Reactions On Social Media

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.