Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,423 members, 7,822,965 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 08:27 PM

Kidnapper Evans' Wife And 5 Children Chilling In His Mansion (Photos) - Crime (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Kidnapper Evans' Wife And 5 Children Chilling In His Mansion (Photos) (93983 Views)

Evans' Wife's Brother Speaks: "She Hasn't Visited Home Since She Got Married" / Photo Of Evans Wife And Children Crying Shocks Evans, The Kidnapper / Kidnapper Evans' Wife, Uchenna Onwuamadike Cries & Begs Nigerians (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Kidnapper Evans' Wife And 5 Children Chilling In His Mansion (Photos) by Adebayo4all: 5:26pm On Jun 13, 2017
NwaAmaikpe:
angry
It is this woman that pushed him to kidnapping..

My wise grandfather told us that it is very expensive to maintain a gapped-tooth woman.
are u serious?
Re: Kidnapper Evans' Wife And 5 Children Chilling In His Mansion (Photos) by Nobody: 5:36pm On Jun 13, 2017
there is no way that woman didn't know. shameless thing for a mother. she should be jailed. idiot. and you have the guts to sleep at night with your kids meanwhile your husband has put families of victims through hell. cursed.
Re: Kidnapper Evans' Wife And 5 Children Chilling In His Mansion (Photos) by tianshie(m): 5:37pm On Jun 13, 2017
How is Evans's wife different from Abacha's wife? If no one has arrested Abacha's wife for being privy to her husband's killing and looting, leave this woman alone.
Re: Kidnapper Evans' Wife And 5 Children Chilling In His Mansion (Photos) by FunkyAlhaji2015: 5:48pm On Jun 13, 2017
rheether:
Smart kidnapper wink
You should ashamed of yourself for post. This is a man that kidnapped probably killed several people and here you are calling him smart. That's so disrespectful to all the people this savage has ravaged
Re: Kidnapper Evans' Wife And 5 Children Chilling In His Mansion (Photos) by FunkyAlhaji2015: 5:59pm On Jun 13, 2017
ollah1:

They don't even need to do that. He is known by his nick name "Evans". How many people knows the guys real name without checking online or papers? Escobar did a far worse thing and was known through out the world yet his generation are living fine. Tho one of them changed his identity.
Are trying to defend this woman? If it is established that this woman knew about this fools criminal ways and did not report to the police, she will be arrested as an accomplice. She aided and abetted by her failure to report to the authorities
Re: Kidnapper Evans' Wife And 5 Children Chilling In His Mansion (Photos) by Nobody: 6:27pm On Jun 13, 2017
FunkyAlhaji2015:
Are trying to defend this woman? If it is established that this woman knew about this fools criminal ways and did not report to the police, she will be arrested as an accomplice. She aided and abetted by her failure to report to the authorities

Where in my comment did I defend the woman? Besides, u need to calm down. This woman wouldn't be the first wife of a criminal of whatever category that her husband will be busted but eventually they are usually free though some years could be spent behind bars in some cases.
Re: Kidnapper Evans' Wife And 5 Children Chilling In His Mansion (Photos) by Tinyemeka(m): 7:24pm On Jun 13, 2017
doublewisdom:
Could it be his wife didn't know he was a kidnapper?

She may not have known that he's a kidnapper, but she knew that he was into shady deals.

Don't mind her. SHE KNEW!
Re: Kidnapper Evans' Wife And 5 Children Chilling In His Mansion (Photos) by jaysG(m): 7:36pm On Jun 13, 2017
rheether:
Smart kidnapper wink
fine girl
Re: Kidnapper Evans' Wife And 5 Children Chilling In His Mansion (Photos) by sweetilicious(f): 9:29am On Jun 14, 2017
SalamRushdie:
They are technically smiling and chilling with the sorrows and blood of others ...Can it work ? NO it can never work!!!! At the end they have traded good name and rest of mind for a few years of living in small Luxury for a life time of disgrace and loss of self Esteem ..For the next 3 generations Evans sons no matter how hard they work will always be reminded that thier father was a kidnapper ..We all need to learn to be patient and sow Good seeds while we wait for God , time and chance to deliver us onto a good land
Yeah
Re: Kidnapper Evans' Wife And 5 Children Chilling In His Mansion (Photos) by badbreathcure101: 10:02am On Jun 14, 2017
horciglowri:
I get what you are trying to say but do u know that by bringing his family into this they have killed their self esteem and their faces will never be forgotten coz no1 will help them even in their various school do u know the shame they will be facing.
Let's try 2 have human sympathy nd fink of d future of this little soul.

And it is very possible his wife knows nothing about what he does since he relocated his family when he strted the business and the man must have told her he buys and sells or into clearing and forwarding or sumthing to save his head + he telling his mother the kind of business he does is diff frm telling his wife, his mum will never expose him but his wife will if say no to any of her needs.

So am nt saying he shudnt be dealt with but nt at the expense of his children.

BYE BYE

don't try to make the family look innocent here. I will agree with you if you think the kids are unaware but certainly not the wife... No lady who has been with her husband ft up to 6 good years will claim not to know where the money is coming from, even the dumbest Lady will.

So my guy, they will all face the wrath..

My own problem with his victims is that he should have targeted politicians and looters instead of non governmental civilians.
Re: Kidnapper Evans' Wife And 5 Children Chilling In His Mansion (Photos) by horciglowri(f): 10:48am On Jun 14, 2017
Well itz all good Evans has made his billions, and his wife might know nd she might not know, coz I knw a guy who does yahoo nd his babe 4 over 6yrs naw does nt knw inshot dey av a child together nd d girl nd she knws ntn abt it. So human beings can be very secretive.

Well lemme go and make my billions for today.

Enjoy ya day

badbreathcure101:
don't try to make the family look innocent here. I will agree with you if you think the kids are unaware but certainly not the wife... No lady who has been with her husband ft up to 6 good years will claim not to know where the money is coming from, even the dumbest Lady will.

So my guy, they will all face the wrath..

My own problem with his victims is that he should have targeted politicians and looters instead of non governmental civilians.
Re: Kidnapper Evans' Wife And 5 Children Chilling In His Mansion (Photos) by ayindejimmy(m): 9:44pm On Jun 14, 2017
KevinDein:

When racists want to say something racist, they start by saying "I'm not a racist, but"

Immediately I saw this "I'm not holding brief for any criminal, I just want us to be aware of the double standard" in you post, I became certain that your comment belong to the dust bin.

Obviously, you seem to be the only one having a hard time comprehending the underlying point in my comment.
Allow me take the pain of breaking it down to you even though it ought to be apparent enough.
Certain people are fond of tagging the publicity of corrupt politicians' investigation has Media Trial simply because the police usually makes their findings open to the media. Their arguments has always been, since those people have not been convicted, why exposing them to the media?
Now, this notorious kidnapper has not been convicted too but he's in the media and I didn't see those same people screaming at media trial.
Re: Kidnapper Evans' Wife And 5 Children Chilling In His Mansion (Photos) by olapink: 10:26pm On Jun 14, 2017
doublewisdom:
Could it be his wife didn't know he was a kidnapper?
have you been following the story? Evans confess that the wife sometimes help to collect ransom. .. so she is a full time member of the gang
Re: Kidnapper Evans' Wife And 5 Children Chilling In His Mansion (Photos) by Pearly255(f): 3:54am On Jul 16, 2020
grin grin grin
Sunofgod:
He probably kidnapped them also....

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

10-Year-Old Girl Engages In Prostitution In Suleja, Caught With 4 Men / Male Vs Female Prisoners: Pictures Spark Reactions On Social Media / Yahoo Yahoo And Voodoo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.