Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,358 members, 7,819,281 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 01:43 PM

Man Proposes To His Girlfriend During Helicopter Ride. Photos - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Man Proposes To His Girlfriend During Helicopter Ride. Photos (50564 Views)

Man Proposes To His Girlfriend During Her NYSC POP At Enugu Stadium Right Now / Man Impregnates Girlfriend During NYSC, Dumps Her, Weds Another Lady Secretly / Man Proposes To His Girlfriend During Her Football Match (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Proposes To His Girlfriend During Helicopter Ride. Photos by aint(m): 9:49am On Jun 13, 2017
stephleena:
scam..Yoruba demons,ain't to be trusted..
modified:silly mentality, of every Saturday girls are walking down the aisle, and how many if them do you think, are enjoying the marriage? and yes,I would use my time,identifying them"demons",than washing my dirty linens,in public as tiwa and t.billz did,and not punching bag as tonto dike,all are works of yoruba demons..
you are sick I'm 100% sure

1 Like

Re: Man Proposes To His Girlfriend During Helicopter Ride. Photos by ivolt: 9:51am On Jun 13, 2017
stephleena:
So are you, you can't be trusted to be who or where you say you are.

modified:silly mentality, of every Saturday girls are walking down the aisle,
and how many if them do you think, are enjoying the marriage?
How many of "them" have you met ?
For all we know, you are already being punched by an angelic boyfriend
and you are unable to leave due to dependency problems.
You could even be in great suffering as you typed this rubbish.

and yes,I would use my time,identifying them"demons",
Misplaced priority, you should your time in making yourself a better human,
maybe a guy will low self-esteem overlook your shallow and poor reasoning
ability and consider you for babymama.
Re: Man Proposes To His Girlfriend During Helicopter Ride. Photos by ivolt: 9:54am On Jun 13, 2017
maxiuc:
Why you mention God

You could have said Amadioha or sango I can kill for those boobs

Why should he mention Amadioha or Sango ?
Re: Man Proposes To His Girlfriend During Helicopter Ride. Photos by NLandIsHypocrit: 9:54am On Jun 13, 2017
sleeknick:
All the things wey i wan do people don do am finish... Na wa o. Which one i go come do now? angry
Go to Bermuda triangle and do your own, it'll be so tenderful grin grin
Re: Man Proposes To His Girlfriend During Helicopter Ride. Photos by sleeknick: 9:57am On Jun 13, 2017
NLandIsHypocrit:
Go to Bermuda triangle and do your own, it'll be so tenderful grin grin

MY BRODA PESIN WEY NIKED NO DEY CHOOK HAND FOR POCKET O
Re: Man Proposes To His Girlfriend During Helicopter Ride. Photos by ivolt: 9:58am On Jun 13, 2017
iamadonis2:
Why does everyone think wealth and love are mutually exclusive? Abi Na only poverty stricken couples de experience happy marriage and love?

Nonsense poverty-stricken mentality! Mtchew!

Mtchew again!

Don't mind them, they are just pretenders trying to
console themselves for being poor. Anyone who
have once lived in a poor neighbourhood would have
experienced the brutal daily fight over #500 soup money
and infidelity between papa and mama bomboy.

1 Like

Re: Man Proposes To His Girlfriend During Helicopter Ride. Photos by NLandIsHypocrit: 10:01am On Jun 13, 2017
sleeknick:

MY BRODA PESIN WEY NIKED NO DEY CHOOK HAND FOR POCKET O
Adon tink you know about the wonderful Bermuda triangle cheesy
Re: Man Proposes To His Girlfriend During Helicopter Ride. Photos by donqx: 10:07am On Jun 13, 2017
oh
Re: Man Proposes To His Girlfriend During Helicopter Ride. Photos by Nobody: 11:23am On Jun 13, 2017
davidif:

Please someone needs to frame this comment.

Twale, Bro!
Re: Man Proposes To His Girlfriend During Helicopter Ride. Photos by Nobody: 11:24am On Jun 13, 2017
ivolt:

Don't mind them, they are just pretenders trying to
console themselves for being poor. Anyone who
have once lived in a poor neighbourhood would have
experienced the brutal daily fight over #500 soup money
and infidelity between papa and mama bomboy.

Bros, I tire for them...
Re: Man Proposes To His Girlfriend During Helicopter Ride. Photos by Nobody: 11:25am On Jun 13, 2017
All this show off proposals always end in quick divorce.
Re: Man Proposes To His Girlfriend During Helicopter Ride. Photos by piagetskinner(m): 1:17pm On Jun 13, 2017
stephleena:
modified:silly mentality, of every Saturday girls are walking down the aisle, and how many if them do you think, are enjoying the marriage? and yes,I would use my time,identifying them"demons",than washing my dirty linens,in public as tiwa and t.billz did,and not punching bag as tonto dike,all are works of yoruba demons..

I'm still wondering y they had to call it a demon....and not an Angel
y do Pele copy things that are not correct
Re: Man Proposes To His Girlfriend During Helicopter Ride. Photos by swaggprofessor(m): 1:54pm On Jun 13, 2017
hmbassey1960:
wetin dey wori uself if e pain u since e knw see ur fellow igbo to propose to stupid tribalistic girl,girls like u shud be thrown into kanji dam
even Kanji dam go reject am
Re: Man Proposes To His Girlfriend During Helicopter Ride. Photos by swaggprofessor(m): 2:01pm On Jun 13, 2017
stephleena:
My sista dooh don be offended most of these pple insulting u don't understand ur pain bt I do. Yoruba guy have big dicks that are heartless n in turn destroyed ur punna from a very tight pleasurable tin to an old useless rubber band. I understand ur plight I know it is their dicks u hv issues with n not them don't worry as they hv punna destroyer dicks they also hv punna amending dicks. if interested just come to my area we hv like 5guys that can amend it for u.
Re: Man Proposes To His Girlfriend During Helicopter Ride. Photos by Truckpusher(m): 2:11pm On Jun 13, 2017
stephleena:
Lol, You're a funny girl.
With this mentality which man in his right frame of mind would even want to dare to ask your hand in marriage?

My Granpa once said that '' When legs are walking treacherously ,treacherous eyes are also observing'' Tonte and co might have failed in marriage in their respective marriages but I can bet you that you have thousands of people out there that are also enjoying their marriages.

Think positively and negativity will flee like darkness once in the presence of light.
Thank me later.
Re: Man Proposes To His Girlfriend During Helicopter Ride. Photos by Truckpusher(m): 2:14pm On Jun 13, 2017
smardray:
If she had said NO.. The guy woulda told her to go away from there on air....so even me i'll propose in the middle of the ocean
Funny smart guy !! Haven't you seen wedding videos where the bride rejected the groom in the presence of both family members? That will become your story oh grin
very very unpalatable story bro grin
Re: Man Proposes To His Girlfriend During Helicopter Ride. Photos by stephleena(f): 2:22pm On Jun 13, 2017
Truckpusher:
Lol, You're a funny girl.
With this mentality which man in his right frame of mind would even want to dare to ask your hand in marriage?

My Granpa once said that '' When legs are walking treacherously ,treacherous eyes are also observing'' Tonte and co might have failed in marriage in their respective marriages but I can bet you that you have thousands of people out there that are also enjoying their marriages.

Think positively and negativity will flee like darkness once in the presence of light.
Thank me later.
thank you,truck pusher...can you,kindly have a clean shave?? or you are allergic, to saloons??
Re: Man Proposes To His Girlfriend During Helicopter Ride. Photos by swaggprofessor(m): 3:06pm On Jun 13, 2017
stephleena:

thank you,truck pusher...can you,kindly have a clean shave?? or you are allergic, to saloons??
Y will u attack the only person that has a positive advice for u? Attack me na make I finish ur generation
Re: Man Proposes To His Girlfriend During Helicopter Ride. Photos by Truckpusher(m): 3:53pm On Jun 13, 2017
stephleena:

Lol, you've not heard about the ''beard gang''? cheesy
Re: Man Proposes To His Girlfriend During Helicopter Ride. Photos by Nobody: 5:36pm On Jun 13, 2017
vicfuntop:

I believe you mentioned the wrong person so I'll assume you are high this evening. When you wake up in the morning, mention me again, but this time don't fail to use your brain
no vex.
Re: Man Proposes To His Girlfriend During Helicopter Ride. Photos by Nobody: 10:46pm On Jun 13, 2017
doctoradekokolo:

no vex.

Good
Re: Man Proposes To His Girlfriend During Helicopter Ride. Photos by homealone(m): 3:06pm On Jan 19, 2018
smardray:
If she had said NO.. The guy woulda told her to go away from there on air....so even me i'll propose in the middle of the ocean

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

The 5 Stages Of Relationship (most People Crash In Stage 3) / Man Goes Viral For Impregnating 5 Women At The Same Time / How To Guard Your Man Properly By Michelle Obama (Pictures)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.