Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,742 members, 7,824,140 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 12:13 AM

Father Of Kidnapper Evans Sells Pig To Survive, Wife Misled His Son - Crime (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Father Of Kidnapper Evans Sells Pig To Survive, Wife Misled His Son (96976 Views)

House Of Kidnapper, Kufre Eyo Etim 'Romance' Demolished By Ayade In Calabar / Lucifer: Corpse Of Kidnapper Ekweme Brown Ike, Killed In Rivers (Graphic Photo) / Rearrest Of Kidnapper Wadume: Police Release Statement (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Father Of Kidnapper Evans Sells Pig To Survive, Wife Misled His Son by DeRay98(m): 4:59pm On Jun 13, 2017
akinsadeez:
That man is such a weakling. So the mother of the child started misleading him since he was just three years old, and he folded his hands and did nothing. undecided

As the father and head of the house he should have put his foot down and steered the boy in the right path. A man that cannot control his own home. Mtcheeeew!

Your assertions shows that you're still a boy not of marriage age, if you weren't you'd have known better.
My prayer for you is that may you not end up marrying a bad woman for a wife, because men who do, not only have nightmares but "daylight mares" too.
The spectator always "knows the better thing to do in match" than the player who's sweating it on the pitch.
Re: Father Of Kidnapper Evans Sells Pig To Survive, Wife Misled His Son by dyadeleye(m): 5:01pm On Jun 13, 2017
dessz:
guy wetin na, why u use my profile pic. angry grin

No vex bruh...we gather dey

Re: Father Of Kidnapper Evans Sells Pig To Survive, Wife Misled His Son by acc001(f): 5:02pm On Jun 13, 2017
akinsadeez:
That man is such a weakling. So the mother of the child started misleading him since he was just three years old, and he folded his hands and did nothing. undecided

As the father and head of the house he should have put his foot down and steered the boy in the right path. A man that cannot control his own home. Mtcheeeew!
Pray u dnt find ursef in dt situation cos u dnt knw hw it feels,to b in a broken home,nd having a bad moda...i knw hw it feels

1 Like

Re: Father Of Kidnapper Evans Sells Pig To Survive, Wife Misled His Son by kabaka1: 5:04pm On Jun 13, 2017
joeluv:
This Evans really needs to be locked up for life. So he has been engaging in illicit business and robbery for over ten years. He refused to retire because of greed, what a punk. Definitely the wife knows about his escapades. She shld face what ever comes her way. It's only the kids I feel sorry for.

U JUST TOOK THE WORD out OF MY MOUTH
Re: Father Of Kidnapper Evans Sells Pig To Survive, Wife Misled His Son by obasiete: 5:04pm On Jun 13, 2017
carammel:
Now that he is under custody,he is no longer your son but his mother's son.
Omo ti odara ni ti baba,eyi toku die ni ti mama.
I cant blame the step brother though,that one has been praying for his downfall since.

If truly the picture of the village house we see is where Evans father lives, then I have no doubt as to the man's claims, namely: That Evans mother misled her son. If Evans father was a regular beneficiary of the son's wealth, he ought to be living in modern mansion.

1 Like

Re: Father Of Kidnapper Evans Sells Pig To Survive, Wife Misled His Son by DeRay98(m): 5:07pm On Jun 13, 2017
mekusa12:
Please dad Evans, but you too have some part of the blame. If for over 10 yrs. you didn't seen your son?, what effort did you make to look for him, just like the prodigal son in Bible.

Don't quote the Bible when you don't know what it says.
You blamed his father for not looking for his 36yrs old criminal son for 10yrs and you referred to the prodigal Son.
Was it the father of the prodigal son who went to look for his want-away son or the son who realised his own errors and traced his way back home with a repentant heart?
Re: Father Of Kidnapper Evans Sells Pig To Survive, Wife Misled His Son by DeRay98(m): 5:11pm On Jun 13, 2017
acc001:

Pray u dnt find ursef in dt situation cos u dnt knw hw it feels,to b in a broken home,nd having a bad moda...i knw hw it feels
My dear, don't mind these olodo sabi sabi boys wey never even qualify to marry let alone to give woman belle and raise a child.

1 Like

Re: Father Of Kidnapper Evans Sells Pig To Survive, Wife Misled His Son by dessz(m): 5:14pm On Jun 13, 2017
dyadeleye:

No vex bruh...we gather dey
cheesy
Re: Father Of Kidnapper Evans Sells Pig To Survive, Wife Misled His Son by IdeyFindWife: 6:17pm On Jun 13, 2017
bkool7:
hmm
Blame game continues
Nobody wants to take responsibility

Nobody needs to take responsibility for him and his actions but himself. He's not the only story we've heard of folks from poverty-stricken, dysfunctional backgrounds or whatever but iif everybody takes to a life of crime hoping to play on public sympathy for clemency later, it just sends a wrong message!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Father Of Kidnapper Evans Sells Pig To Survive, Wife Misled His Son by jaysG(m): 7:19pm On Jun 13, 2017
hian:
Hmmm
wats ur hmmm all abt
Re: Father Of Kidnapper Evans Sells Pig To Survive, Wife Misled His Son by baba4thegehs: 7:25pm On Jun 13, 2017
Billionaire Kidnapper grin
Re: Father Of Kidnapper Evans Sells Pig To Survive, Wife Misled His Son by Iamdmentor1(m): 7:48pm On Jun 13, 2017
bkool7:
hmm
Blame game continues
Nobody wants to take responsibility

Do you know pastor Chris onyekazuru?

1 Like

Re: Father Of Kidnapper Evans Sells Pig To Survive, Wife Misled His Son by emmanuel1880(m): 8:14pm On Jun 13, 2017
papa no get point @all
Re: Father Of Kidnapper Evans Sells Pig To Survive, Wife Misled His Son by sshalom(m): 8:16pm On Jun 13, 2017
The father should thank GOD that he wasn't given part of the unwholesome money his son made!
Re: Father Of Kidnapper Evans Sells Pig To Survive, Wife Misled His Son by Mopolchi: 8:44pm On Jun 13, 2017
kingthreatz:
IT won't be well with any judge that sentences this heartless criminal to anything less than the DEath Penalty. This devil has killed many people and policemen in the name of kidnapping. Look at the arms he procured for his trade. Death Penalty or nothing. Else, I advise policemen to kill their acclaimed evil suspects like they did to Vampire.

Evans, Vampire, Derico, Osisikanku. Very hardworking developing people indeed.
Keep quiet!
Re: Father Of Kidnapper Evans Sells Pig To Survive, Wife Misled His Son by eenai(m): 9:55pm On Jun 13, 2017
Old man go and sleep your son deserves DEATH!

1 Like

Re: Father Of Kidnapper Evans Sells Pig To Survive, Wife Misled His Son by Iamkelvinobiora(m): 10:17pm On Jun 13, 2017
Phonefanatic:
I reserved this space thinking I have something to say but I have nothing to say.
If this Man is into politics he must be an APC member.

grin grin grin grin cheesy grin grin grin grin grin .. Laughing with Tiwa savage voice (Hihihihihihi)
Re: Father Of Kidnapper Evans Sells Pig To Survive, Wife Misled His Son by Trexnemesis(m): 12:09am On Jun 14, 2017
Dem go execute Evans. Lagos? He's a dead man.

1 Like

Re: Father Of Kidnapper Evans Sells Pig To Survive, Wife Misled His Son by Tonyblessed(m): 12:24am On Jun 14, 2017
What Rubbish! Infact, he should be arrested too for lying and playing the blame game. Shameless and evil father. sad sad sad

1 Like

Re: Father Of Kidnapper Evans Sells Pig To Survive, Wife Misled His Son by BabaO2: 7:26am On Jun 14, 2017
Dirty people, dirty tribe, still has temerity to plead for his contagious seed. A big accomplice and liar, the son confided in him in 2008 that he was into drug business.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Father Of Kidnapper Evans Sells Pig To Survive, Wife Misled His Son by GavelSlam: 7:48am On Jun 14, 2017
SHAKABOOM:
De Evans na honest criminal ooo..How son go confidently tell im papa say na drug trafficker

Na the same line of business like him papa.
Re: Father Of Kidnapper Evans Sells Pig To Survive, Wife Misled His Son by ademijuwonlo(f): 9:09am On Jun 14, 2017
Stevebamdex:
That's how it is..A broken home product which later became a kidnapper.
We should learn to respect and protect our marriages from falling to avoid issues like this.

Poor Pigman,your son is already a gonner.
Crime breeding is not limited only to single-parent households! A lot of children from single-parents households have made something great out of themselves.......The important thing is to train children in the ways of the lord......when they grow they won't depart from the Godly foundation

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Livinus Elem On Uwa Vera Uwaila's Rape And Death: Says "Good For Her" / Robbers Trapped Inside Abuja Bank As Police And Soldiers Block Off The Entrance / The Lion Found In An Indian's Lagos House Tranquilized And Evacuated

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.