Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,664 members, 7,809,514 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 10:46 AM

Biafra Vs Arewa Face Off: The Five Major Issues We Must Not Fail To Understand - Politics (12) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Biafra Vs Arewa Face Off: The Five Major Issues We Must Not Fail To Understand (43695 Views)

Elisha Abbo In Face-Off With Oluremi Tinubu, Senate Adhoc Panel (Video) / I Will Not Fail Nigeria Again - Buhari / 2019: Obasanjo Outlines Major Issues With APC, PDP, Says He’s Not Member Of ADC (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Biafra Vs Arewa Face Off: The Five Major Issues We Must Not Fail To Understand by steppins: 1:55pm On Jun 15, 2017
Mujtahida:

Why is it so difficult for people to understand things. So in other words when you have Biafra you will respect their culture there because you are foreigners and they are foreigners to you? As in while you cannot respect (according to you because of the constitution) the culture in the North as Igbo Nigerians, you will respect it as Biafrans in the North of Nigeria when Biafra becomes a reality? Constitution? Don't you have commonsense? This is your logic: Nigerians should not respect the culture of other Nigerians because we are all Nigerians but foreigners should respect the culture of all Nigerians because they are foreigners.

I am shaking my head. No wonder we are in this mess. Please how old are you-no vex-cos I like to interact with matured minds. I am shocked at your logic.
You're the one who's immature and silly. Have you heard about tolerance?
Culture and religion are two different things, but you keep mixing them up.
If an Igbo man takes beer during Ramadan, it's his business not yours.
If taking beer in Dubai is frowned upon, it doesn't mean it should be the same in Nigeria.
Stop acting like someone from the 13th century.
Nigeria is a multireligious country. If I'm taking my beer in a beer parlour or my business place, it shouldn't be anybody's business.
When this modafockers are in the east, most people eat and drink beer, but they don't do a thing. Why?
Ramadan is not a culture. It's a religious law.

3 Likes

Re: Biafra Vs Arewa Face Off: The Five Major Issues We Must Not Fail To Understand by steppins: 1:57pm On Jun 15, 2017
fratermathy:

I do hope you see the self-delusion that will be the undoing of the Igbo?

I repeat what I had earlier said "No group in the South except the Igbos want Biafra. The few persons who are non-Igbo Biafran supporters are no more and no less than the Yorubas and Hausas that support Biafra and they do so at a strictly personal level".

SSners want out of the marriage, no doubts. However, don't presume that because they want out that they want to be in Biafra with Igbos as the dominant ethnicity.

Don't also assume that because many SS groups are docile and rather be quiet observers, that they can easily be cajoled to leave a big Nigeria for a smaller Nigeria (Yes! A multiethnic Biafra is only a smaller Nigeria with the Hausa replaced by the Igbo).

Until such a time when agreements are made and interests are shown, you lots should agitate for only an Igboid country. Also avoid making statements that will make it hard for you guys to woo the SS or use their ports should you get your nation.
See lengthy post.
You get time o! Take your people and leave the rest.
Your vote is just one.

2 Likes

Re: Biafra Vs Arewa Face Off: The Five Major Issues We Must Not Fail To Understand by steppins: 2:01pm On Jun 15, 2017
obong:
we won't stop saying it. The Igbos that don't want to be in niger delta can leave. It's a multi ethnic republic so all are welcome. Funny you're afraid of your Igbos brothers being minorities in niger delta republic but what us to be minorities in biafra

1 Like

Re: Biafra Vs Arewa Face Off: The Five Major Issues We Must Not Fail To Understand by steppins: 2:02pm On Jun 15, 2017
sarahade:
Mumu as if we don't know how greedy you people are. Stop including us

2 Likes

Re: Biafra Vs Arewa Face Off: The Five Major Issues We Must Not Fail To Understand by felicitywe(m): 2:21pm On Jun 15, 2017
agaba77:
Op most of your arguements are based on economics. What many non-igbo nigerians do not understand is that ndi-igbo's #1 priority in life is not about making money, rather it is the freedom to pursue their God given destiny without artificial hinderance as curently obtains in Nigeria. The second issue is lack of fairness, equity and justice. Igbo culture and mindest is very strong on these issues.

These two issues is what is driving the agitation. Igbo businesses lost billions of naira by oberserving the sit at home, if its all about money they would have ignored the order.

Keep in mind that Hitler confisticated billions of dollars in jewish properties and busineses. The Jews lost everything they had worked hard to accumulate all over europe. Today some of the richest people in europe and the entire world are jewish, from Zuckerberg of facebook to Sergei Brin of google. Ndi Igbo will start from scrath if need be and still prosper greatly because its the culture and in their dna.

The solution is more autonomy to the regions so they can chart their own course and control their destiny.
I love this post.It answers d OP's questions.As an addendum d OP was asking questions and answering them.How would u live with someone who is animalistic,who destroys ur life,religion&businesses?How do u expect d North to be developed when they r d ones destroying what will help them.Igbos r suffering heavily because of d civil war.The mere fact dat their businesses r spread should not be taken as enjoyment.If other regions will secede then what is d need of Igbos having fear over estates,fleet etc in an entity that will not be in existence.

1 Like

Re: Biafra Vs Arewa Face Off: The Five Major Issues We Must Not Fail To Understand by Ogonimilitant(m): 2:49pm On Jun 15, 2017
Majority of people who run here to say We Niger deltans are Yorubas and
They are not aware of the word Delta. Imo is and part of Abia are in the Delta Region and not all part of SS is in the Delta Region.

Moreover, not all Igbos are in support of Biafra. Not all yorubas are in support of Oduduwa republic. Even not all Northerners are in support of Buhari.

Those impostors of we Niger deltans will have their say

5 Likes

Re: Biafra Vs Arewa Face Off: The Five Major Issues We Must Not Fail To Understand by Mujtahida: 4:06pm On Jun 15, 2017
irrefragable:
Now can you see your double standard and hypocrisy.
You could accept the killing by the northerners as part of their culture but couldn't accept the agitation for self-rule by the igbos as part of our culture.
If anything, have the 3million Biafrans that lost their lives in the Civil War and the thousands that have lost their lives in protests since then not enough proof that the igbos desire a separate nation from the barbarians up north.
The hypocrisy of you Nigerians is what I find nauseating. You always make excuses for the failings of the northerners but would jump and castigate the igbos for what even isn't a fault.
Do you know how disgusted I am by some of their acts here in the east? Do I have to wake up one day and start killing them before you realize how much i want out.
Your analogy of igbos settling in the north holds no water. There are igbos in Afghanistan, Iraq, fiji Island, Comoros etc and there are different nationalities here also as well as the northerners themselves. People go to other areas purely for business reasons doesn't mean they like the indigenes.
Listen, if you have to use a different scale to judge a people of the same nation then you should also be willing to have them divided into different countries.

....... Wait a minute, i hope you posting this bias because you fear the igbos going and leaving alone at the mercy of the barbaric North.
@your last paragraph- I know all those low emotional blackmailing tricks. It's not necessary. It won't fly with me. I no fear death, na Igbos leaving Nigeria I go fear? You will never read any of my post trying to scare Igbos by saying Biafra will not work. Engaging in scare tactics and hate mongering is not my thing. I do not project fear and fear cannot be projected on to me. Bros I am above fear. I fear nothing!

This are my points (abeg read my postings on page 4 of this thread before the post you first quoted to understand my perspective)

1- Nigerians let us be open minded, let us understand others, each other. Igbos when you are in the North respect the predominant religion and culture of the people in the North. Hausa man when you are in the East respect the predominant culture and religion of the people in the East.(I wrote this before) So that peace can reign (When you are in Rome do as the Romans. No be me talk am. Na ancient proverb)

2. I heartily concede that a people sure do have the right to self determination but I am neither for or against Biafra. In the real scheme of things I cannot give you Biafra or thwart the coming into fruition of Biafra. You want to secede for whatever reason? Fine. You want to remain in Nigeria for whatever reason Fine.

3. Nigeria has outlived the current geopolitical and socio - economic structure and there's need for new arrangements that would cater to the national demand for all round development, meritocracy and accommodation for all in all aspects of our national life. And there's no need running or hiding from the reality confronting us that things must either be purposely rearranged or things must scatter.
Cheers.

1 Like

Re: Biafra Vs Arewa Face Off: The Five Major Issues We Must Not Fail To Understand by jpphilips(m): 4:15pm On Jun 15, 2017
HiddenShadow:

Stop fooling yourself

Israeli God Yahweh is behind Biafra that is why Buhari landed in the hospital

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
I really don't expect you to have sense, thanks for not disappointing!!

1 Like

Re: Biafra Vs Arewa Face Off: The Five Major Issues We Must Not Fail To Understand by fratermathy(m): 4:24pm On Jun 15, 2017
Ogonimilitant:
They are not aware of the word Delta. Imo is and part of Abia are in the Delta Region and not all part of SS is in the Delta Region.

Moreover, not all Igbos are in support of Biafra. Not all yorubas are in support of Oduduwa republic. Even not all Northerners are in support of Buhari.

This is ironic, coming from an IPOB youth impersonating Ogoni ethnicity.

Please which States(s) in the SS is/are not in the Delta Region?

2 Likes

Re: Biafra Vs Arewa Face Off: The Five Major Issues We Must Not Fail To Understand by Mujtahida: 4:55pm On Jun 15, 2017
steppins:

You're the one who's immature and silly. Have you heard about tolerance?
Culture and religion are two different things, but you keep mixing them up.
If an Igbo man takes beer during Ramadan, it's his business not yours.
If taking beer in Dubai is frowned upon, it doesn't mean it should be the same in Nigeria.
Stop acting like someone from the 13th century.
Nigeria is a multireligious country. If I'm taking my beer in a beer parlour or my business place, it shouldn't be anybody's business.
When this modafockers are in the east, most people eat and drink beer, but they don't do a thing. Why?
Ramadan is not a culture. It's a religious law.
Let me try one more time.
I am not saying don't drink. I am saying don't drink in such a way as to disrespect the culture of the people in the North. You might think I am being biassed but that's because I am trying to get you to see things from another angle. If I find an Hausa guy saying things that amounts to disrespect of Igbos I will call him out too.

I see where the problem lies. Bros understand something. Maybe in igboland, culture and religion are two different things but in the Muslim North, culture, religion, politics are all intricately intertwined. You are wrong-Ramadan is both a religious obligation and a cultural norm. You are speaking from your own perspective which is totally out of sync with the way a Muslim in the North will reason. Ask your brothers who have lived in the North.

Multi religious society means that I respect your religion and you respect mine (personally I detest all religions and subscribe to non but human decency behoves me to respect the adherents). This respect is basic and lies at the root of all I have been saying. Respect, understanding, broadmindedness and Peace.

Until you succeed in destroying the 'I'ness in man, the thing that makes him personalise things, own them and call them his, you must continue to deal with the fact that an Hausa man in the North will regard that part of Nigeria as his own and an igboman in the East will regard that part of Nigeria as his own. So do not expect an Hausa man to behave the same way he'd behave in the East as he'd behave in the North. Ditto an Igbo man too. The freedom and even nonchalance with which I behave in my home can never be the same when I am in your home no matter how close we are. It's human nature. For an Hausa man in the EAST to come and tell you guys not to drink your beer would amount to disrespect of the igboman whose culture and religion allows him to drink just as an igboman in the NORTH drinking beer WITHOUT REGARD TO RELIGIOUS NORMS in the North would amount to disrespect of the Hausa Muslims whose religion regards drinking alcohol as not just a taboo but a crime.
Re: Biafra Vs Arewa Face Off: The Five Major Issues We Must Not Fail To Understand by jpphilips(m): 6:08pm On Jun 15, 2017
HiddenShadow:

Stop fooling yourself

Israeli God Yahweh is behind Biafra that is why Buhari landed in the hospital
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Biafra Vs Arewa Face Off: The Five Major Issues We Must Not Fail To Understand by steppins: 7:22pm On Jun 15, 2017
Mujtahida:

Let me try one more time.
I am not saying don't drink. I am saying don't drink in such a way as to disrespect the culture of the people in the North. You might think I am being biassed but that's because I am trying to get you to see things from another angle. If I find an Hausa guy saying things that amounts to disrespect of Igbos I will call him out too.

I see where the problem lies. Bros understand something. Maybe in igboland, culture and religion are two different things but in the Muslim North, culture, religion, politics are all intricately intertwined. You are wrong-Ramadan is both a religious obligation and a cultural norm. You are speaking from your own perspective which is totally out of sync with the way a Muslim in the North will reason. Ask your brothers who have lived in the North.

Multi religious society means that I respect your religion and you respect mine (personally I detest all religions and subscribe to non but human decency behoves me to respect the adherents). This respect is basic and lies at the root of all I have been saying. Respect, understanding, broadmindedness and Peace.

Until you succeed in destroy the 'I'ness in man, the thing that makes him personalise things, own them and call them his, you must continue to deal with the fact that an Hausa man in the North will regard that part of Nigeria as his own and an igboman in the East will regard that part of Nigeria as his own. So do not expect an Hausa man to behave the same way he'd behave in the East as he'd behave in the North. Ditto an Igbo man too. The freedom and even nonchalance with which I behave in my home can never be the same when I am in your home no matter how close we are. It's human nature. For an Hausa man in the EAST to come and tell you guys not to drink your beer would amount to disrespect of the igboman whose culture and religion allows him to drink just as an igboman in the NORTH drinking beer WITHOUT REGARD TO RELIGIOUS NORMS in the North would amount to disrespect of the Hausa Muslims whose religion regards drinking alcohol as not just a taboo but a crime.
I only read one line from the epistle you wrote.
Don't drink in such a way as to disrespect the culture of the people of the north? Wtf! Culture or religion?
This guy is a religious bigot! You talked about maturity and I seriously thought you were, but this line in your epistle proved me wrong.
Look for the meaning of culture and religion, then come back and continue.
You're clueless and a fanatic.
Re: Biafra Vs Arewa Face Off: The Five Major Issues We Must Not Fail To Understand by steppins: 7:27pm On Jun 15, 2017
Ogonimilitant:

So true. Not all Igbos are in support of Biafra. My Uncle would rather die than support Biafra.
Majority carries the vote sha.

2 Likes

Re: Biafra Vs Arewa Face Off: The Five Major Issues We Must Not Fail To Understand by Mujtahida: 7:53pm On Jun 15, 2017
steppins:

I only read one line from the epistle you wrote.
Don't drink in such a way as to disrespect the culture of the people of the north? Wtf! Culture or religion?
This guy is a religious bigot! You talked about maturity and I seriously thought you were, but this line in your epistle proved me wrong.
Look for the meaning of culture and religion, then come back and continue.
You're clueless and a fanatic.

1 Like

Re: Biafra Vs Arewa Face Off: The Five Major Issues We Must Not Fail To Understand by laudate: 7:58pm On Jun 15, 2017
steppins:
So true. Not all Igbos are in support of Biafra. My Uncle would rather die than support Biafra.
Majority carries the vote sha.
Interesting! cheesy So you know this? Then why do you folks keep insulting those who do not support Biafra?

3 Likes

Re: Biafra Vs Arewa Face Off: The Five Major Issues We Must Not Fail To Understand by obaaderemi: 8:12pm On Jun 15, 2017
foolishsouth:
This topic will end up being a clash btw Biafrans and Afonjas...
And I will be the ref
arewa 2-1 Biafrans
Na husband and wife matter..north and east.But seriously,no tribe has the right to give another the ultimatum to leave within the same country.If the govt was serious,heads should have rollee by now.
Re: Biafra Vs Arewa Face Off: The Five Major Issues We Must Not Fail To Understand by ernieboy(m): 9:18pm On Jun 15, 2017
HiddenShadow:

You must be high on Oshogbo weed

Akwa Ibomites and Cross Riverines are more Biafrans than the Igbos

Keep fooling yourself
LOL, Biafra is an Igbo project stop trying to lump other ethnic nationalities into your project. if you object to being forced into Nigeria as a nation why do u want to turn around and force othera into your own political contraption?

3 Likes

Re: Biafra Vs Arewa Face Off: The Five Major Issues We Must Not Fail To Understand by irsakant: 10:21pm On Jun 15, 2017
kingzizzy:
If after 103 years as a country and 56 years of independence, we are still looking for reasons to be together, then we should not be together.
The best contribution so far!
Re: Biafra Vs Arewa Face Off: The Five Major Issues We Must Not Fail To Understand by Nigeriadondie: 10:53pm On Jun 15, 2017
sarahade:

You still trying hard. Is that all you've got
I can see u don tire. Next time be mindful of your utterance. Dont be so dumb to insult people as well.
Feed ur eyes with my home made pizza as u can see i ve conquered hunger

Re: Biafra Vs Arewa Face Off: The Five Major Issues We Must Not Fail To Understand by steppins: 11:24pm On Jun 15, 2017
laudate:

Interesting! cheesy So you know this? Then why do you folks keep insulting those who do not support Biafra?
They're the one insulting themselves. You come into every Biafra thread with a fake ethnicity and make noise about how you don't want Biafra.
The people who do not want Biafra, know too well it won't be forced on them.
Most of the people making noise and saying they don't want Biafra, are mostly fake people claiming Niger delta or Urhobos/itsekiris which will never even be part of Biafra.
The real ethnic groups that matter in Niger Delta are quiet and watching the drama while it unfolds.

1 Like

Re: Biafra Vs Arewa Face Off: The Five Major Issues We Must Not Fail To Understand by steppins: 11:38pm On Jun 15, 2017
Mujtahida:

Consolation meme.
Re: Biafra Vs Arewa Face Off: The Five Major Issues We Must Not Fail To Understand by sarahade(f): 11:56pm On Jun 15, 2017
Nigeriadondie:

I can see u don tire. Next time be mindful of your utterance. Dont be so dumb to insult people as well.
Feed ur eyes with my home made pizza as u can see i ve conquered hunger
Re: Biafra Vs Arewa Face Off: The Five Major Issues We Must Not Fail To Understand by laudate: 12:00am On Jun 16, 2017
steppins:

They're the one insulting themselves. You come into every Biafra thread with a fake ethnicity and make noise about how you don't want Biafra.
The people who do not want Biafra, know too well it won't be forced on them.
Most of the people making noise and saying they don't want Biafra, are mostly fake people claiming Niger delta or Urhobos/itsekiris which will never even be part of Biafra.
The real ethnic groups that matter in Niger Delta are quiet and watching the drama while it unfolds.
What do you mean by fake ethnicity? Just because a person does not want your Biafra you believe he is fake? What is your problem? I guess your uncle that does not support Biafra is also fake, not so?

2 Likes

Re: Biafra Vs Arewa Face Off: The Five Major Issues We Must Not Fail To Understand by Nigeriadondie: 12:02am On Jun 16, 2017
sarahade:

You are just a foolish hungry boy.
Continue ranting when you're done I will give you feeding money.
Were omoaleburuku.
Na u be bastard. U never chop belleful u wan give me money. I go feed u for life with crumbs. U don wash ur smelly toto wey dey discharge pus? Do so with bleach and alum i don tell. U go die soon and na me go pee on ur corpse.
Re: Biafra Vs Arewa Face Off: The Five Major Issues We Must Not Fail To Understand by sarahade(f): 12:10am On Jun 16, 2017
Nigeriadondie:

Na u be bastard. U never chop belleful u wan give me money. I go feed u for life with crumbs. U don wash ur smelly toto wey dey discharge pus? Do so with bleach and alum i don tell. U go die soon and na me go pee on ur corpse.
Hahahaha I sure say na your mama and sister Toto wey they smell na why your head no straight. Give them the advice of bleach and alum I'm sure you smell down there too you know inbetween ya balls with your tear tear boxers.
Hungry mofos na dog go eat your corpse very soon.

1 Like

Re: Biafra Vs Arewa Face Off: The Five Major Issues We Must Not Fail To Understand by Nigeriadondie: 12:15am On Jun 16, 2017
sarahade:

Hahahaha I sure say na your mama and sister Toto wey they smell na why your head no straight. Give them the advice of bleach and alum I'm sure you smell down there too you know inbetween ya balls with your tear tear boxers.
Hungry mofos na dog go eat your corpse very soon.
I knew u wud bring family into it. I didnt insult ur family. But lets start. Ur mama na ashawo that got bleeped by ur woman wrapper father on a night stand in d bush and gave birth to a dog which u re. U should ve been aborted or thrown in pit toilet at least d world wud ve been reduced of garbage by one. See as ur pussy wide cos every dick leads in there not to talk of bastards like u that u ve littered d streets with. U go die soon and ur corpse i go use as manure
Re: Biafra Vs Arewa Face Off: The Five Major Issues We Must Not Fail To Understand by sarahade(f): 12:24am On Jun 16, 2017
Nigeriadondie:

I knew u wud bring family into it. I didnt insult ur family. But lets start. Ur mama na ashawo that got bleeped by ur woman wrapper father on a night stand in d bush and gave birth to a dog which u re. U should ve been aborted or thrown in pit toilet at least d world wud ve been reduced of garbage by one. See as ur pussy wide cos every dick leads in there not to talk of bastards like u that u ve littered d streets with. U go die soon and ur corpse i go use as manure
Lol e pain am o.
Sorry is that the story of your existence pele some mothers are like that.
Sha make sure you hit your head on the wall and die so you can erase your stupidity gene and Nigeria will be better.
And yes my pussy is wide for ya 3 inches dick choke on it b!tch
I know you are a gay-got you need attention that ya mama didn't give you now you have mine.
Bastard

1 Like

Re: Biafra Vs Arewa Face Off: The Five Major Issues We Must Not Fail To Understand by Nigeriadondie: 12:30am On Jun 16, 2017
sarahade:

Lol e pain am o.
Sorry is that the story of your existence pele some mothers are like that.
Sha make sure you hit your head on the wall and die so you can erase your stupidity gene and Nigeria will be better.
And yes my pussy is wide for ya 3 inches dick choke on it b!tch
I know you are a gay you need attention that ya mama didn't give you now you have mine.
Bastard
Na u e pain cos u curse ur mama wey never retire from ashawo work and come transfer am to u. Dicksucker u wan measure my ... tongue
It is not meant for a dog like u. Ur pussy stench so much it will even kill erection. I don talk say ur corpse i go pee on am before inuse am as manure. I know say plenty customerd no dey that is y body dey pepper u die.
The hunger wey dey afflict u dey fustrate u. I go feed u and ur miserable family.
Re: Biafra Vs Arewa Face Off: The Five Major Issues We Must Not Fail To Understand by sarahade(f): 12:38am On Jun 16, 2017
Nigeriadondie:

Na u e pain cos u curse ur mama wey never retire from ashawo work and come transfer am to u. Dicksucker u wan measure my ... tongue
It is not meant for a dog like u. Ur pussy stench so much it will even kill erection. I don talk say ur corpse i go pee on am before inuse am as manure. I know say plenty customerd no dey that is y body dey pepper u die.
The hunger wey dey afflict u dey fustrate u. I go feed u and ur miserable family.
Birch f*ck off my mention do I look like a fagg0t to you .
Your ynash dey smell abeg carry your tear tear ynash comot for my space.
As for dying you will die and na your mama go use you do rituals because you are a wasted generation and dogs will feed on your 3 inches dick.

1 Like

Re: Biafra Vs Arewa Face Off: The Five Major Issues We Must Not Fail To Understand by Nigeriadondie: 12:46am On Jun 16, 2017
sarahade:

Birch f*ck off my mention do I look like a fagg0t to you .
Your ynash dey smell abeg carry your tear tear ynash comot for my space.
As for dying you will die and na your mama go use you do rituals because you are a wasted generation and dogs will feed on your 3 inches dick.
Ashawo so 7in dick they hungry u. The Bleep wey Emeka, Eddy, Ighalo, Biodun, Ejike, Isa give u never do u abi d dick small for d borehole in between ur legs. Go find work do ashawo no be work. I know say na ur family work as ur mama be one but u can b different. I go pay for ur obituary poster as u go soon die
Re: Biafra Vs Arewa Face Off: The Five Major Issues We Must Not Fail To Understand by sarahade(f): 12:53am On Jun 16, 2017
Nigeriadondie:

Ashawo so 7in dick they hungry u. The Bleep wey Emeka, Eddy, Ighalo, Biodun, Ejike, Isa give u never do u abi d dick small for d borehole in between ur legs. Go find work do ashawo no be work. I know say na ur family work as ur mama be one but u can b different. I go pay for ur obituary poster as u go soon die

Gayalert o because no one wants your smelling ass you are frustrated and Yes I be ashawo die
na your mama and sister teach me work .
I know because girls don't want your tiny dick you will commit suicide.
Abeg die quickly you dey occupy space.

1 Like

Re: Biafra Vs Arewa Face Off: The Five Major Issues We Must Not Fail To Understand by Nigeriadondie: 12:59am On Jun 16, 2017
sarahade:

Gayalert o because no one wants your smelling ass you are frustrated and Yes I be ashawo die
na your mama and sister teach me work .
I know because girls don't want your tiny dick you will commit suicide.
Abeg die quickly you dey occupy space.

If ur papa be gay no mean say I am one. Ur papa dey even Bleep goat just like u dey Bleep dog if no man dey. The foul smelling mucus wey dey comot from ur pussy na because of d rabid male dog u Bleep. Street girl all decency is lost from u. U re cursed beyond blessing. Ur mama, ur papa all ur family plus make u na do die at least we go donate ur corpses as cadaver to medical school.
U re hungry. Chop below

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (Reply)

Sabon Gari Market In Kano On Fire / Buhari With Robert Mugabe At Johannesburg Summit (Photo) / Fayose - "El-Rufai's Tweets If IDP Camp Was Mistakenly Bombed Under Jonathan"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 91
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.