Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,478 members, 7,850,660 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 06:53 AM

Must Read: How Not To Ruin Your Best Man Speech - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Must Read: How Not To Ruin Your Best Man Speech (440 Views)

Genotype Wants To Ruin Me, But I Am Fighting Back / Groom Drags Best Man Away From His Wife, Hits Him For Hugging Her Tightly / She Wants To Ruin Me (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Must Read: How Not To Ruin Your Best Man Speech by opeyeemyblog: 9:42pm On Jun 13, 2017
Weddings has series of moments, it’s a collection of snapshots that, when bound together in the reel of your of memory,may not ever form a collective whole.

Maybe its because weddings are more of a sensory experience which we tend to live them internally, emotionally.

Or maybe we’re just so drunk on love and high spirit which makes us forget every moment during the event that we tend to depend on photographs, video footage, and piecemeal conversations with friends- a snippet, a story there- just to remember it all....READ ON @http://www.newshubng.com/must-read-not-ruin-best-man-speech/

(1) (Reply)

Ladies Come See The Sexiest Bachelor On Nairaland! / 51 Facts About Me / In A Fiscally Challenged Economy ( Using Nigeria As A Case Study)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.