Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,760 members, 7,813,520 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 01:22 PM

How To Sleep Wit Any Girl (naija Version) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How To Sleep Wit Any Girl (naija Version) (2189 Views)

Chat Conversation Of A Pregnant Wife Planning 2 Sleep Wit A Man 4 Iphonex / At Age 24 I Don't Have A Girlfriend, Have Not Been Loved By Any Girl / Woman Pours Hot Water On Neighbour's Manhood For Refusing To Sleep With Her (pic (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How To Sleep Wit Any Girl (naija Version) by konjinus(m): 11:37am On Jun 25, 2017
Plizzzzzz I want to advice our naija youth so dey sabi sleep with babe I have sleep with many so I want una to join me I will list 5 powefull point today look it and read for down
1. No do gra gra if the babe suspet she no come ur caban again

2. Have food for house so dat to entaten her and also have generator to watch film if nepa take lite

3. Talk small small like big boy cos she look this I swear

4. Put air fresher inside room so dat no odor

5. Play fine music cos girl like music so much

Plizzzzzz add ur own advice tnxxxxc

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: How To Sleep Wit Any Girl (naija Version) by konjinus(m): 11:38am On Jun 25, 2017
Latiscala first to coment plizzzzz move to first page
Re: How To Sleep Wit Any Girl (naija Version) by professorfal: 11:42am On Jun 25, 2017
Look at the future of our great nation

19 Likes

Re: How To Sleep Wit Any Girl (naija Version) by Nobody: 11:44am On Jun 25, 2017
professorfal:
Lol. Future leaders of 2mrw

3 Likes

Re: How To Sleep Wit Any Girl (naija Version) by konjinus(m): 11:45am On Jun 25, 2017
professorfal:
bros go sit down plizzzzzzz no vex me cos today is Sunday

1 Like

Re: How To Sleep Wit Any Girl (naija Version) by TrapHedges(m): 11:46am On Jun 25, 2017
Lol for true ?
Re: How To Sleep Wit Any Girl (naija Version) by gabinogem(m): 11:47am On Jun 25, 2017
cheesy OP for ur mind u done create better topic ooh

1 Like

Re: How To Sleep Wit Any Girl (naija Version) by konjinus(m): 11:50am On Jun 25, 2017
TrapHedges:
Lol for true ?
is true bros I Don nack dem tire usin dis concept this is real secrite am expozin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How To Sleep Wit Any Girl (naija Version) by buzquet(m): 11:51am On Jun 25, 2017
And make sure you look charming

1 Like

Re: How To Sleep Wit Any Girl (naija Version) by Jazzlite: 11:53am On Jun 25, 2017
konjinus:
Plizzzzzz I want to advice our naija youth so dey sabi sleep with babe I have sleep with many so I want una to join me I will list 5 powefull point today look it and read for down

2. Have food for house so dat to entaten her and also have generator to watch film if nepa take lite

11 Likes

Re: How To Sleep Wit Any Girl (naija Version) by Yeligray(m): 11:54am On Jun 25, 2017
I think u need Jesus
Re: How To Sleep Wit Any Girl (naija Version) by VargasVee(m): 11:58am On Jun 25, 2017
This one has lost direction. SMH shocked
Re: How To Sleep Wit Any Girl (naija Version) by CAPSLOCKED: 12:01pm On Jun 25, 2017
professorfal:
grin

2 Likes

Re: How To Sleep Wit Any Girl (naija Version) by konjinus(m): 12:06pm On Jun 25, 2017
VargasVee:
This one has lost direction. SMH shocked
u wil remain a virgin ode
Re: How To Sleep Wit Any Girl (naija Version) by BasketballGURU(m): 12:07pm On Jun 25, 2017
Uncomposed truth
Re: How To Sleep Wit Any Girl (naija Version) by konjinus(m): 12:08pm On Jun 25, 2017
BasketballGURU:
Uncomposed truth
live dem dey no go code

1 Like

Re: How To Sleep Wit Any Girl (naija Version) by samadajet833(m): 12:09pm On Jun 25, 2017
Bro u serious??

1 Like

Re: How To Sleep Wit Any Girl (naija Version) by VargasVee(m): 12:12pm On Jun 25, 2017
konjinus:
u wil remain a virgin ode

Your sister thinks otherwise tongue

Re: How To Sleep Wit Any Girl (naija Version) by konjinus(m): 12:21pm On Jun 25, 2017
VargasVee:

Your sister thinks otherwise tongue
na konji be your prob

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: How To Sleep Wit Any Girl (naija Version) by Nobody: 2:48pm On Jun 25, 2017
Dem don get this one sha
Re: How To Sleep Wit Any Girl (naija Version) by Nobody: 3:07pm On Jun 25, 2017
push her on the bed and fuckkkk her simple
Re: How To Sleep Wit Any Girl (naija Version) by UGLEEBOI: 4:18pm On Jun 25, 2017
cheesy
Re: How To Sleep Wit Any Girl (naija Version) by Nobody: 4:27pm On Jun 25, 2017
crotonite:
push her on the bed and fuckkkk her simple
That's rape
Re: How To Sleep Wit Any Girl (naija Version) by kuuljay(m): 4:42pm On Jun 25, 2017
Reminds me of when I was in collage!!! Anybody above 25 will know this is actually nostalgic.....anyway still in vogue for the right folks though,weldone op,you try but if I try am for a girl of my time the result will be confusing grin grin
Re: How To Sleep Wit Any Girl (naija Version) by Nobody: 4:58pm On Jun 25, 2017
konjinus:

This will work on all those Igbo chiks na , or all those south south minority chiks ...though those ones are just buy gala and cold coke take her to back stair case and coughs
Re: How To Sleep Wit Any Girl (naija Version) by Nobody: 4:59pm On Jun 25, 2017
konjinus:

This will work on all those Igbo chiks na , or all those south south minority chiks ...though those ones are just buy gala and cold coke take her to back stair case and coughs
Re: How To Sleep Wit Any Girl (naija Version) by MISSCONGENIALITY(f): 7:41pm On Jun 25, 2017
Your mates are thinking of how to marry and u are here Thu king of how to bleep girls.
It is only dumb teenage girls that you can get with this crab.

1 Like

Re: How To Sleep Wit Any Girl (naija Version) by Nobody: 7:55pm On Jun 25, 2017
Tahrah:
That's rape
who carry her come

1 Like

Re: How To Sleep Wit Any Girl (naija Version) by kibra4u(m): 7:59pm On Jun 25, 2017
MISSCONGENIALITY:
Your mates are thinking of how to marry and u are here Thu king of how to bleep girls.
It is only dumb teenage girls that you can get with this crab.

Abi you wan marry the guy? I go come una wedding o... grin
Re: How To Sleep Wit Any Girl (naija Version) by MISSCONGENIALITY(f): 8:04pm On Jun 25, 2017
kibra4u:

Abi you wan marry the guy? I go come una wedding o... grin
I bet u he can't sleep with a girl. If I give him a girl now, he won't know how to sleep with her. Dibwont be surprise if I find out that he was actually using Vaseline while he was typing that nonsense.

1 Like

Re: How To Sleep Wit Any Girl (naija Version) by Nobody: 8:16pm On Jun 25, 2017
professorfal:
Pitiful my brother, pitiful.
Re: How To Sleep Wit Any Girl (naija Version) by billynoni(m): 9:20pm On Jun 25, 2017
I was waiting for the part where you will say after the point listed,and following them will make my bank account get 30billion alert........

(1) (Reply)

Who Is To Blame In This Relationship? / Are You Getting Married Anytime Soon? / What Will You Do If You Found out she is not a virgin as she claims?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.