Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,683 members, 7,816,787 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 05:08 PM

8 Lifestyle Habits You Should Change To Make You Fall Asleep Faster - Health (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / 8 Lifestyle Habits You Should Change To Make You Fall Asleep Faster (47455 Views)

OHAI Africa: John Brought Change To His Mother / 6 Tips To Help You Fall Asleep / 3 Things You Must Do If You Find It Hard To Fall Asleep (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 8 Lifestyle Habits You Should Change To Make You Fall Asleep Faster by Chijosky(m): 2:26pm On Jun 15, 2017
Mine is 10pm to 5am
Re: 8 Lifestyle Habits You Should Change To Make You Fall Asleep Faster by Yoite(m): 1:50am On Jun 23, 2017
That's really a nice article, thanks! smiley I totally agree with many ideas in it, however I can't say that short naps during the day are so bad for the sleeping at night smiley In my case I slept well even after having them but maybe I'm just an exception in this grin
And I totally agree about the comfort of your sleeping place, I think that bed and accessories for it are the most important in this case smiley Personally I have a rather good bed with a comfortable matress on it but I always had problems with my pillow, however I solved it after buying a new one smiley At the current time I prefer such memory foam ones like in this list from https://cozzy.org/best-memory-foam-pillow/, these models were the best in my case smiley
And I started to use a comforter instead of my old blanket, it's really better too smiley

Also I can say from my own experience that nothing is so bad for the good night sleep as too much coffee during the day... lipsrsealed
Re: 8 Lifestyle Habits You Should Change To Make You Fall Asleep Faster by y3mi(m): 3:12pm On Jul 09, 2017
MissRaine69:
I have accepted I have chronic insomnia
None of this will work however there is just one thing that does work it's ......
Same here,
Origin: naturally pensive so much that I even cogitate as I drift within sleep phases.
Cure: _n_ni_m

Ever attempt to trace the source or origin of your insomnia ? If yes, please do share.
Re: 8 Lifestyle Habits You Should Change To Make You Fall Asleep Faster by ottalo1(m): 6:26am On Jul 10, 2017
MissRaine69:
I have accepted I have chronic insomnia
None of this will work however there is just one thing that does work it's ......
What work for you dear, am also having insomnia
Re: 8 Lifestyle Habits You Should Change To Make You Fall Asleep Faster by Maybachmeeky: 10:35pm On Mar 09, 2019
Mind and body. Stillness is good for the mind, exercise is good for the body.
Re: 8 Lifestyle Habits You Should Change To Make You Fall Asleep Faster by jbblues24(m): 6:28am On May 31, 2019
Ahhhhhhh... lipsrsealed
Re: 8 Lifestyle Habits You Should Change To Make You Fall Asleep Faster by Hermzou: 7:45pm On Jun 20, 2020
Jst smoke 1 joint of kush 15 mint b4 sleep,...... u will see d magic.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

'New York Patient’ Becomes First Woman To Be ‘Cured Of HIV’ / COVID-19: Anxiety In Kaduna As More Residents ‘Return’ From Lagos / Pastor Simon Abe Mashika Living With Bullet In His Skull For 14 Years (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.