Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,303 members, 7,836,318 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 04:44 AM

Woman Who Had ‘fun’ With Stranger On Ryanair Flight Says ‘it A Lap Dance - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Woman Who Had ‘fun’ With Stranger On Ryanair Flight Says ‘it A Lap Dance (2205 Views)

Sharon Godwin: "Ralph Dammy Is Owing Me After We Had Fun In Uganda" / Woman Boldly Woo Stranger On Twitter After Sending Him Money, See Nigerians' Rea / Two Nairalanders Hangout For The First Time And Had Fun In UK (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Woman Who Had ‘fun’ With Stranger On Ryanair Flight Says ‘it A Lap Dance by 9jacex(f): 1:41pm On Jun 14, 2017
A woman who was filmed straddling a man on a Ryanair flight denies the pair were having $ex.

Tracey Bolton told a friend that ‘it was just a lap dance’ – however admitted she was ‘mortified’ that it had gone viral.The 39-year-old shocked passengers on the plane from Manchester to Ibiza on Friday when she was seen straddling 31-year-old Shaun Edmondson.
It later emerged that Edmondson, who is known as a ‘ladies’ man, was on his own stag do while his pregnant fiancee Jenna Ross, 25, waited for him at home.
In a clip he asks people around him for a condom. watch the video here https://africanscope.com.ng/woman-fun-stranger-ryanair-flight-says-just-lap-dance/

Re: Woman Who Had ‘fun’ With Stranger On Ryanair Flight Says ‘it A Lap Dance by Afonjashapmouth: 2:10pm On Jun 14, 2017
Even in the sky Konji no go die well

(1) (Reply)

Doggie Style With Me & Nnena / Lady Narrates Her Bitter Experience With Man, Warns Other Women To Run / I'm Loosing My Wife To He Colleague

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.