Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,725 members, 7,816,981 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 10:05 PM

Nelly Mbonu Celebrates Her Birthday With Topless Photos - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Nelly Mbonu Celebrates Her Birthday With Topless Photos (35449 Views)

South African Lady Break Internet With Topless Photo To Celebrate Zulu Culture / Konji Alert!!'the Boob Movement' Chioma Releases More Topless Photos / Founder Of ‘the Boob Movement’ Chioma Releases More Boobs Topless Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nelly Mbonu Celebrates Her Birthday With Topless Photos by addikt(m): 3:00pm On Jun 15, 2017
Always reminding us about the ALMIGHTY CUCUMBER THEOREM !!!
Re: Nelly Mbonu Celebrates Her Birthday With Topless Photos by pyyxxaro: 3:01pm On Jun 15, 2017
Ok
Re: Nelly Mbonu Celebrates Her Birthday With Topless Photos by fergie001: 3:02pm On Jun 15, 2017
Na waoh,
But she has firm breas.ts at the 4th pix,
Well,whatever rocks ur boats sha,hbd
Re: Nelly Mbonu Celebrates Her Birthday With Topless Photos by AmaechiLinus(m): 3:02pm On Jun 15, 2017
Madness has come upon u my dear

May God deliver u
Re: Nelly Mbonu Celebrates Her Birthday With Topless Photos by patosky3310(m): 3:02pm On Jun 15, 2017
StephDamielola:
NUDITY PAYS cheesy
Send me ur nudes then.
Re: Nelly Mbonu Celebrates Her Birthday With Topless Photos by iluvpomo(m): 3:12pm On Jun 15, 2017
Beauty
Re: Nelly Mbonu Celebrates Her Birthday With Topless Photos by Topmaike007(m): 3:14pm On Jun 15, 2017
This are end time ladies
Re: Nelly Mbonu Celebrates Her Birthday With Topless Photos by Nobody: 3:29pm On Jun 15, 2017
This one is beauty Queen shocked
Re: Nelly Mbonu Celebrates Her Birthday With Topless Photos by Dicedpineapple(f): 3:33pm On Jun 15, 2017
am comfused abt her identity sha..shez lukn lyk chidinma(cucumber) and cynthia morgan
Re: Nelly Mbonu Celebrates Her Birthday With Topless Photos by slyrone(m): 3:36pm On Jun 15, 2017
Happy birthday olosho
Re: Nelly Mbonu Celebrates Her Birthday With Topless Photos by slyrone(m): 3:37pm On Jun 15, 2017
mangala14:
Her hairline has withdrawn into oblivion. I don't even find her sexy even she open everything. Someone should get her ugly ass properly dressed
Stop lying
Re: Nelly Mbonu Celebrates Her Birthday With Topless Photos by Kendroid: 3:43pm On Jun 15, 2017
She only wanted to make the headlines. SMH
Re: Nelly Mbonu Celebrates Her Birthday With Topless Photos by Nobody: 3:44pm On Jun 15, 2017
...make i jus dash her

Re: Nelly Mbonu Celebrates Her Birthday With Topless Photos by OCHOdee(f): 3:51pm On Jun 15, 2017
Why does it seem like nudity is a form of sacrifice/worship to the devil by upcoming "celebrities"?
Yeah, some of them start making waves after the first nude photo undecided #stupid
Re: Nelly Mbonu Celebrates Her Birthday With Topless Photos by elmerperry: 4:00pm On Jun 15, 2017
AmadiAba:
Nnenna Mbonu is a Former Face of Igbere Queen. She celebrated her Birthday Today with some special photos.

Happy Birthday Queen from all of us at Igbere TV and FOI

REGISTRATION FOR FACE OF IGBERE 2017 OPENS SOON... WATCH OUT!!!

http://igberetvnews.com/414424/queen-nelly-mbonu-celebrates-birthday/

abeg I nor see anytin joor
Re: Nelly Mbonu Celebrates Her Birthday With Topless Photos by nell4: 4:06pm On Jun 15, 2017
Re: Nelly Mbonu Celebrates Her Birthday With Topless Photos by debspauly(f): 5:29pm On Jun 15, 2017
undecided still wondering how she won.
Re: Nelly Mbonu Celebrates Her Birthday With Topless Photos by limitless777(m): 7:27pm On Jun 15, 2017
vargasvictory:
Where the hell is the nudes?

Why take off your clothes if you're still going to cover it

Some of these models need some sense

It says "topless" not nude.

honestly that WORD "topless" or "nude" are magic words aimed at disarming us men from all innocence online.

hahahahahahahahahahaha.
who invented those words.
Re: Nelly Mbonu Celebrates Her Birthday With Topless Photos by adellam16(f): 7:59pm On Jun 15, 2017
smardray:
The only EX i know is omotola that left me around january undecided
Yea right. Dreamer.
Re: Nelly Mbonu Celebrates Her Birthday With Topless Photos by poyet(m): 8:59pm On Jun 15, 2017
Cucumber ladies!
Re: Nelly Mbonu Celebrates Her Birthday With Topless Photos by judgedredd22(m): 5:09am On Jun 16, 2017

(1) (2) (Reply)

Help! My Girlfriend Caught Me With Her Mother On Bed / Cute Pre-Wedding Pictures Of Two Lawyers / My Boyfriend Just Got Married Behind My Back , I Feel Like Commiting Suicide

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.