Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,222 members, 7,818,761 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 12:52 AM

How Do You Regard Or Conclude That Someone Is Unattractive? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How Do You Regard Or Conclude That Someone Is Unattractive? (1088 Views)

Why Do Most Good Looking Persons Marry Someone Who Is Unattractive? / Should I Conclude That She Likes Me? / Let Us Talk About Rape. When Can We Conclude That Rape Has Happened? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Do You Regard Or Conclude That Someone Is Unattractive? by jamale: 5:39pm On Jul 29, 2017
Answers. Happy weekend.
Re: How Do You Regard Or Conclude That Someone Is Unattractive? by MissRaine69(f): 5:43pm On Jul 29, 2017
My eyes refuse to open after I blink
That's usually not a good sign....
Re: How Do You Regard Or Conclude That Someone Is Unattractive? by wtfcoded: 5:48pm On Jul 29, 2017
MissRaine69:
My eyes refuse to open after I blink
That's usually not a good sign....
Why is ur nyansh bigger than every part of ur body undecided
All I see is nyash everywhere sad
Re: How Do You Regard Or Conclude That Someone Is Unattractive? by Nobody: 5:49pm On Jul 29, 2017
Once they can't stimulate me intellectually

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Do You Regard Or Conclude That Someone Is Unattractive? by MissRaine69(f): 5:50pm On Jul 29, 2017
wtfcoded:

Ask my parents ....they are the only ones that can answer that one. I was not there when I was created.
Re: How Do You Regard Or Conclude That Someone Is Unattractive? by TrapHedges(m): 5:57pm On Jul 29, 2017
If you ain't round and pointy, I'll pass
Re: How Do You Regard Or Conclude That Someone Is Unattractive? by wtfcoded: 6:01pm On Jul 29, 2017
MissRaine69:

Ask my parents ....they are the only ones that can answer that one. I was not there when I was created.
I love ur round nyash though cool
It makes me loose my mind kiss
Re: How Do You Regard Or Conclude That Someone Is Unattractive? by wtfcoded: 6:03pm On Jul 29, 2017
Thoniameek:
Once they can't stimulate me intellectually
Clit is the only thing that needs stimulation, or is that what u meant? wink
Re: How Do You Regard Or Conclude That Someone Is Unattractive? by ITbomb(m): 6:12pm On Jul 29, 2017
If you are fat with elephant legs and watermark lining, I'll pass
Re: How Do You Regard Or Conclude That Someone Is Unattractive? by Paulpaulpaul(m): 6:23pm On Jul 29, 2017
If you like be DJCuppy, if you can't return a friendly smile; I'll pass
Re: How Do You Regard Or Conclude That Someone Is Unattractive? by spencerlouis(m): 6:24pm On Jul 29, 2017
wtfcoded:

I love ur round nyash though cool
It makes me loose my mind kiss
u ar a cow if u tink she's really d one on dat pic!!!

1 Like

Re: How Do You Regard Or Conclude That Someone Is Unattractive? by spencerlouis(m): 6:25pm On Jul 29, 2017
MissRaine69:

u ar a cow if u tink u ar d one on dat pic!!!

1 Like

Re: How Do You Regard Or Conclude That Someone Is Unattractive? by MissRaine69(f): 6:26pm On Jul 29, 2017
spencerlouis:
Sure
Re: How Do You Regard Or Conclude That Someone Is Unattractive? by wtfcoded: 6:35pm On Jul 29, 2017
spencerlouis:
If she's gonna admit what u've said, that means she ain't good, I mean super ugly angry
Re: How Do You Regard Or Conclude That Someone Is Unattractive? by Nobody: 6:40pm On Jul 29, 2017
spencerlouis:

lmao

bros no be fight na cheesy cheesy

Re: How Do You Regard Or Conclude That Someone Is Unattractive? by jamale: 9:22pm On Jul 29, 2017
Thoniameek:
Once they can stimulate me intellectually

I love this

1 Like

Re: How Do You Regard Or Conclude That Someone Is Unattractive? by jamale: 9:24pm On Jul 29, 2017
ITbomb:
If you are fat with elephant legs and watermark lining, I'll pass

Lmao!Ya crazy
Re: How Do You Regard Or Conclude That Someone Is Unattractive? by Ayo001: 9:29pm On Jul 29, 2017
Lol...hin be ode.
spencerlouis:
Re: How Do You Regard Or Conclude That Someone Is Unattractive? by Nobody: 9:32pm On Jul 29, 2017
spencerlouis:
bro na fight?

1 Like

Re: How Do You Regard Or Conclude That Someone Is Unattractive? by Nobody: 9:34pm On Jul 29, 2017
Thoniameek:
nice! I disagree a little with your personal text...I'd rather educate ignorance...lol...no shade intended o abeg
Re: How Do You Regard Or Conclude That Someone Is Unattractive? by Nobody: 10:46pm On Jul 29, 2017
Just be intellectually above average, average body size, decent, and fun to be with.

You are unnatractive, if you haven't got those
Re: How Do You Regard Or Conclude That Someone Is Unattractive? by CountCarter(m): 11:55pm On Jul 29, 2017
Thoniameek:
Pardon me. Are you trying to say, one who attempts to relate with you on an intellectual level isn't appealing to you? Because the topic says 'how do you regard or conclude that someone is unattractive?'.
Re: How Do You Regard Or Conclude That Someone Is Unattractive? by CheedyJ(m): 11:57pm On Jul 29, 2017
wtfcoded:

Bkus she's yanshful I guess
Re: How Do You Regard Or Conclude That Someone Is Unattractive? by CountCarter(m): 12:13am On Jul 30, 2017
spencerlouis:
What'd she ever do to you?
Re: How Do You Regard Or Conclude That Someone Is Unattractive? by Nobody: 6:33am On Jul 30, 2017
CountCarter:

Pardon me. Are you trying to say, one who attempts to relate with you on an intellectual level isn't appealing to you? Because the topic says 'how do you regard or conclude that someone is unattractive?'.

I'm sorry there's a typo error. I'll do well to correct it

(1) (Reply)

Why It's Hard To Find A Wife This Days / k / Ladies Here Are The 8 Things You Dont Know About Your Lovely Hooded Pinky(pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.