Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,363 members, 7,860,995 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 08:37 PM

About Igalas, Idomas And Biafra - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / About Igalas, Idomas And Biafra (6045 Views)

Ambazonia And Biafra: Same Goal, Different Method / What The FG Knows About IPOB And Biafra / Israel And Biafra Alliance: The Tsunami That Is Hitting A Rickety Nation (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: About Igalas, Idomas And Biafra by Obascoetubi: 7:06am On Jun 16, 2017
savagefinder:
ucho lafia, oya we aah.. grin..
haha uno ya tano
Re: About Igalas, Idomas And Biafra by Ikology(m): 7:07am On Jun 16, 2017
HiddenShadow:

Are you the Atta of Igala nation

Shut up your mouth and wait for the Atta to speak on this issue

Don't you understand cultural hierarchy

Why not accept that IPOB strategy is flawed? I think they don't want any country of their own, IPOB is only interested in creating confusion in the country through agitations without defined genuine blue print. You people just defend anything. How can you ever support the inclusion of Igala in whatever republic he is pursuing?

11 Likes

Re: About Igalas, Idomas And Biafra by azimibraun: 7:08am On Jun 16, 2017
Does anybody here remember when Late Achema was cheated out of the PDP primaries to Late Olorunfemi or... I can't remember his name now? Achema went straight to Igala land and announced to our people. It's Audu. And Audu it was. That's how we roll. Audu and Achema were political rivals but he went for his brother when he had to choose between a brother and a stranger.

1 Like

Re: About Igalas, Idomas And Biafra by unohbethel(m): 7:09am On Jun 16, 2017
@OP please i want u to answer dis questions for me....

y are u afraid of a referendum??

remember opinions are like anus..everybody has his/her own..just as u av stated ur own, y cant u allow others to hav their say tru referendum??

is referendum not d best way to guage public opinions??

some peopl and dia reasoning sha...!

1 Like

Re: About Igalas, Idomas And Biafra by savagefinder: 7:12am On Jun 16, 2017
agadez007:
Stop disgracing yourself abeg,who told you Igala,idoma and Igede people would love to join Biafra?
What do you have in common with these people,do you honestly think the Atta Igala would love to side with Biafra,why do Ipob like disgracing us?

@topic,see how Ipob are disgracing themselves not Igbo by adding every tom ,dick and harry to their map,now making unimportant People starts feeling like they Important

Nonsense and Ingredients
expected.. We are now unimportant abi..
LOL. It's okay.. We are more civilised, we Harbour every one with peace but can the same be said for you?

11 Likes

Re: About Igalas, Idomas And Biafra by azimibraun: 7:13am On Jun 16, 2017
Obascoetubi:
haha uno ya tano
Guy do go marry... I get some sharp fertile Dekina babes for you. we need increase our number and get more of our people into positions. People don dey wan carry us play for this country. We too wake up for dem. At least if you marry, you go contribute 3 smart kids to our population.
Re: About Igalas, Idomas And Biafra by agadez007(m): 7:15am On Jun 16, 2017
savagefinder:
expected.. We are now unimportant abi..
LOL. It's okay.. We are more civilised, we Harbour every one with peace but can the same be said for you?
You guys are unimportant to biafra,that is what i meant to say
Re: About Igalas, Idomas And Biafra by savagefinder: 7:17am On Jun 16, 2017
unohbethel:
@OP please i want u to answer dis questions for me....

y are u afraid of a referendum??

remember opinions are like anus..everybody has his/her own..just as u av stated ur own, y cant u allow others to hav their say tru referendum??

is referendum not d best way to guage public opinions??

some peopl and dia reasoning sha...!
let me ask you a question? Will this referendum be issued to the hausas, fulani and yoruba?

Abi you didn't see the comments from my tribesmen here?

Another question.. Why do you include us in your map? What do you stand to gain?

Final one.. Can you allow a system where we all the tribes have equal power? Where the capital is chosen by all tribes? Where the name of the country isn't named by igbos?

If you answer to the last set of questions is no.. Then don't bother quoting me

14 Likes

Re: About Igalas, Idomas And Biafra by azimibraun: 7:18am On Jun 16, 2017
agadez007:
Yes we agree... so what next? You want to suggest the Lagoon for us or to hug a transformer? Don't worry we go do am. Are you okay now? Ene ibete!!!! That's what you are.

4 Likes

Re: About Igalas, Idomas And Biafra by Obascoetubi: 7:18am On Jun 16, 2017
azimibraun:
Guy do go marry... I get some sharp fertile Dekina babes for you. we need increase our number and get more of our people into positions. People don dey wan carry us play for this country. We too wake up for dem. At least if you marry, you go contribute 3 smart kids to our population.
wow thanks
Re: About Igalas, Idomas And Biafra by savagefinder: 7:19am On Jun 16, 2017
agadez007:
okay I hear.. Tell them to leave us alone

6 Likes

Re: About Igalas, Idomas And Biafra by agadez007(m): 7:21am On Jun 16, 2017
azimibraun:
Yes we agree... so what next?
what do you guys want from me?
U want me 2 say u are Important to biafra or what?

2 Likes

Re: About Igalas, Idomas And Biafra by azimibraun: 7:24am On Jun 16, 2017
agadez007:
No you don't have to we don't need your approval of our relevance to Naija or Biafra.. I just modified my post and told you what exactly you are. Ene Ibete!!!! They next time you see igalas don't ever try taking them for a keke ride. We go run you out big time.
Re: About Igalas, Idomas And Biafra by unohbethel(m): 7:25am On Jun 16, 2017
savagefinder:
let me ask you a question? Will this referendum be issued to the hausas, fulani and yoruba?

Abi you didn't see the comments from my tribesmen here?

Another question.. Why do you include us in your map? What do you stand to gain?

Final one.. Can you allow a system where we all the tribes have equal power? Where the capital is chosen by all tribes? Where the name of the country isn't named by igbos?

If you answer to the last set of questions is no.. Then don't bother quoting me
i said it..some peopl and dia reasoning...i asked u a question but instead of answering d questions, u asked ur own questions....tell me, is that how to discuss?? i wud av answerd ur own questions to me but seein dat u didnt answer mine..i wont again...first of all, answer my questions before any other discussions.

1 Like

Re: About Igalas, Idomas And Biafra by savagefinder: 7:25am On Jun 16, 2017
agadez007:
ah ah.. Why you want long talk? Be going na.. Bye bye
Re: About Igalas, Idomas And Biafra by enemybulldozer(m): 7:27am On Jun 16, 2017
savagefinder:
With the advent of biafra agitation, I have seen the igbo tribe categorize my tribe always in their map as igbo land.
Let us first make it clear that this land belongs to three tribes majorly which are the igalas, egbiras, okun and although we had our issues in the past God has helped shape our unity.
The idomas have a minor part here too but are majorly in benue and for the igbos, you all came here to trade.

I have always known that the igbo tribe loves dominance, you hate the hausas only because they play the game of power better than you and the yorubas because they see you for who you truly are, we the minorities also see your aim for biafra which is to create a mini Nigeria but in this case, you want to use us as puppets for your plans, while you take our land and then the oil of the South South and enrich your self, If we should speak what your response will be is "common Igala"

It's funny how the igbo clan say that they are our brothers but during the time of Jonathan, the people of anambra stole our oil field in ibaji lga and used the influence from high places to keep us mute, during that period we saw the true color of all the igbos in our land, they called us hausas and asked "what use is the oil to you? Leave it for better people to develop".
We the minority may never become presidents but we know that the world trend isn't moving towards politics any more, every thing is going to business and what can biafra offer us? Population? No.. Market? No.. Is your region tech friendly? No.. If you people were to choose between a shop or a software startup which will it be?
You all are saying that we should take the referendum but as the speaker for the Nigerian Youth assembly kogi chapter, I have said it and I will say it again

WE DON'T WANT TO BE IN Biafra.

The fact that the country was named without consulting us, already tells us where we will belong if we should join you.

You want us to leave Nigeria? Then let's start afresh and call for Zonal meetings of all minorities and igbos, let us choose a name, choose a capital, choose our leaders, divide power equally and then we can take a referendum but if you talking about BIAFRA, count us out.

If you so dearly crave biafra and you believe in the strength of an igbo country then go alone..

Is that all?? Ok now go and sit down because, You are not the mouthpiece of your family not to talk of being the mouthpiece of the three ethnic groups you mentioned

1 Like

Re: About Igalas, Idomas And Biafra by savagefinder: 7:28am On Jun 16, 2017
unohbethel:

i said it..some peopl and dia reasoning...i asked u a question but instead of answering d questions, u asked ur own questions....tell me, is that how to discuss?? i wud av answerd ur own questions to me but seein dat u didnt answer mine..i wont again...first of all, answer my questions before any other discussions.
not every question comes as a question Nor every answer as an answer.. If you do not get the message from the questions then that explains it all..
Re: About Igalas, Idomas And Biafra by savagefinder: 7:30am On Jun 16, 2017
enemybulldozer:
Is that all?? Ok now go and sit down because, You are not the mouthpiece of your family not to talk of being the mouthpiece of the three ethnic groups you mentioned
wait. Is this the only thing you guys can find up? "mouth peice" "spokesman ".. Like wtf??
I was expecting intellectual come backs...

Oh.. My bad.. I thought I was talking with humans..
Re: About Igalas, Idomas And Biafra by azimibraun: 7:33am On Jun 16, 2017
If you don't know our history don't come telling us thrash!!! Where have the Bifrans been all their lives? The Igala people were un officially a minority in Kaduna state, we were officially a minority in Kwara state, we were officially a minority in Benue/Plateu state, we were a minority in the Benue state and eventually grew up to be come the Bosses in Kogi state. You guys think we are some accidental people? We worked our way to the top through hard work patience and hope. You want to come here and preach minority to us? Hell No!! If you want to talk to the igala individual or group you gotta show some respect. All of a sudden some Kanu guy want to tell us where we belong or were we should be? That's an insult.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: About Igalas, Idomas And Biafra by azimibraun: 7:35am On Jun 16, 2017
savagefinder:
wait. Is this the only thing you guys can find up? "mouth peice" "spokesman ".. Like wtf??

they can't give what they don't have. Your brothers are the true intellectuals not the others. They suck!!! Down south they call Igalas Aboki... becouse they don't know us. yet they want to determine our future. If dem sabi how hot our brains be dem no go try us intellectually.
Re: About Igalas, Idomas And Biafra by agadez007(m): 7:36am On Jun 16, 2017
azimibraun:
No you don't have to we don't need your approval of our relevance to Naija or Biafra.. I just modified my post and told you what exactly you are. Ene Ibete!!!! They next time you see igalas don't ever try taking them for a keke ride. We go run you out big time.
I cant really say what your problems is,you say u dont want biafra,and you are still against me for saying we dont need you
Re: About Igalas, Idomas And Biafra by azimibraun: 7:37am On Jun 16, 2017
agadez007:
I cant really say what your problems is,you say u dont want biafra,and you are still against me for saying we dont need you
Mister Man you are dealing with some smart individuals here. Don't turn it around. Just apologise for under rating the igala people and move on. This attempt at sarcasm will not help you.

2 Likes

Re: About Igalas, Idomas And Biafra by savagefinder: 7:38am On Jun 16, 2017
azimibraun:
If you don't know our history don't come telling us thrash!!! Where have the Bifrans been all their lives? The Igala people were un officially a minority in Kaduna state, we were officially a minority in Kwara state, we were officially a minority in Benue/Plateu state, we were a minority in the Benue state and eventually grew up to be come the Bosses in Kogi state. You guys think we are some accidental people? We worked our way to the top through hard work patience and hope. You want to come here and preach minority to us? Hell No!! If you want to talk to the igala individual or group you gotta show some respect. All of a sudden some Kanu guy want to tell us where we belong or were we should be? That's an insult.
they think its by selling fake memory cards that one becomes a leader.. Allow them.. They know it's the truth. If they truly want our best interest then let them give what I asked.. All these long talk na for story

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: About Igalas, Idomas And Biafra by enemybulldozer(m): 7:39am On Jun 16, 2017
bantudra:

tell them jooor...they should get lost...!!!

we dont want biafra....!!!...period...
Lolzz... He is a nonentity just like you.. his opinion does not matter in the scheme of things just the same way yours does not matter too so, your rants on NL cannot stop this raging tsunami.

1 Like

Re: About Igalas, Idomas And Biafra by agadez007(m): 7:44am On Jun 16, 2017
azimibraun:
Mister Man you are dealing with some smart individuals here. Don't turn it around. Just apologise for under rating the igala people and move on. This attempt at sarcasm will not help you.
that i should apologise for saying Igalas,idomas are not Important to us,isnt that the Reason for this thread and I am helping you achieve that and you are still Mad

3 Likes

Re: About Igalas, Idomas And Biafra by azimibraun: 7:45am On Jun 16, 2017
savagefinder:
they think its by selling fake memory cards that one becomes a leader.. Allow them.. They know it's the truth. If they truly want our best interest then let them give what I asked.. All these long talk na for story
If only they know you are just putting them on the spot? Na block brains dem be na... dem think say becouse our parents get tribal marks dem come dey mistake us for Yorubas wey dem dey call Afonja. Igala no be Yoruba o! No wise person go battle us at all... it's dangerous to their health.

2 Likes

Re: About Igalas, Idomas And Biafra by enemybulldozer(m): 7:50am On Jun 16, 2017
savagefinder:

You see how f00lish you are? You expect intellectual whatever to envade your thread but you came up with insults and hate is that how damaged your brain is??

1 Like

Re: About Igalas, Idomas And Biafra by savagefinder: 8:36am On Jun 16, 2017
enemybulldozer:
You see how f00lish you are? You expect intellectual whatever to envade your thread but you came up with insults and hate is that how damaged your brain is??
I insulted you? Where please? I am not the person that is typing words like "f00lish" to avoid a ban.. Your problem is that you think everyone behaves like a tout.
Bcoz you are doesn't mean we all are.. Bros.. You have nothing to say.. Hate? From where.. I statrf facts if it pains you.

Take a condom and go bleep yourself

5 Likes

Re: About Igalas, Idomas And Biafra by savagefinder: 8:38am On Jun 16, 2017
agadez007:
that i should apologise for saying Igalas,idomas are not Important to us,isnt that the Reason for this thread and I am helping you achieve that and you are still Mad
you came for a fight.. We didn't give you one.. You can be going now.. Not every tribe behaves like madmen

1 Like

Re: About Igalas, Idomas And Biafra by agadez007(m): 8:57am On Jun 16, 2017
savagefinder:
you came for a fight.. We didn't give you one.. You can be going now.. Not every tribe behaves like madmen
Fight?

you think i have your time,am even preparing to go out self,na ur fight wan gimme money? undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided

long hisssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss

2 Likes

Re: About Igalas, Idomas And Biafra by Nobody: 8:58am On Jun 16, 2017
savagefinder:

And who will do that? Your bald headed white goose called kanu?

You say that my people will not be treated as minorities, okay we want to put our past behind.

Fine.

Let all the minorities have a say, let all of us join hands to choose a name, capital and a voting system where there is no minority or majority..

I know you can't offer this.. You only looking for modern day slaves.

Stop throwing insults to pass your points guy. Sometimes,you guys are so petty. The fact that you can only see the Igbo through the lens of stereotype says much about your person: You don't deserve a sensible response.

2 Likes

Re: About Igalas, Idomas And Biafra by rainylad(f): 9:01am On Jun 16, 2017
agadez007:
Stop disgracing yourself abeg,who told you Igala,idoma and Igede people would love to join Biafra?
What do you have in common with these people,do you honestly think the Atta Igala would love to side with Biafra,why do Ipob like disgracing us?

@topic,see how Ipob are disgracing themselves not Igbo by adding every tom ,dick and harry to their map,now making unimportant People starts feeling like they Important

Nonsense and Ingredients

..I agree,IPOB should stop giving inconsequential people a false sense of importance...what or who is Igala,idoma blablabla?..na real wa.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Buhari: Boko Haram Still Active, Preying On Soft Targets / How Swing States Will Vote In 2023 / APC-PCC Accept members of Atiku Support Organization To Tinubu's Camp

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 74
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.