Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,389 members, 7,861,079 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 11:19 PM

About Igalas, Idomas And Biafra - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / About Igalas, Idomas And Biafra (6049 Views)

Ambazonia And Biafra: Same Goal, Different Method / What The FG Knows About IPOB And Biafra / Israel And Biafra Alliance: The Tsunami That Is Hitting A Rickety Nation (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: About Igalas, Idomas And Biafra by laudate: 7:59pm On Jun 16, 2017
PDJT:
Try not to cry too much... undecided

Re: About Igalas, Idomas And Biafra by Gotze1: 8:02pm On Jun 16, 2017
azimibraun:
Is this the best response you can give? Run go call your folks. Tell them one young Igala man has displayed knowledge and intellect that you can't cope with. You see, that's the problem. After all the background and beautiful conclusion with facts see an igbo man's response.. " who made you spokes man..." why not return fire for fire? Because you can't match his brilliance and grasp of the topic. You would have kept quite o! that would have been most honourable. See what you did to you now eh!!
Man, don't expect anything reasonable from an iPob idiot. Too much of Akpu has done damage to their brain.

3 Likes

Re: About Igalas, Idomas And Biafra by jumobi1(m): 8:05pm On Jun 16, 2017
From what the OP wrote, he doesn't really seem comfortable in Nigeria and has worries about Biafra. Anyways I don't like when people generalize. If some Igbos include Benue, it doesn't mean all of us do.
Re: About Igalas, Idomas And Biafra by PDJT: 8:29pm On Jun 16, 2017
laudate:

Try not to cry too much... undecided

It seem you have too much time in your hands.
Re: About Igalas, Idomas And Biafra by savagefinder: 11:14pm On Jun 16, 2017
PDJT:
- Savagefinder, your legitimate points are noted.

-But I'm curious to know why you regard yourself as a "minority" in your fatherland.
My understanding of minority groups in a country are gay communities, non-indigenous race (e.g Caucasian, Chinese resident in Nigeria), disabled people etc.

-Meanwhile, have you seen IPOB proposed organogram? See attached photo.
From my understanding of what IPOB is doing, the new Biafra would be a Democratic Republic, where constitutes willfully join the union but maintains their identity, something akin to U.S.A.

-As for the name- Biafra, it was proposed by Chief Frank Opigo, an Ijaw Chief.
-Biafra was originally the name of the land extending to present day South Western Cameroon(Anglo-cameroon).
finally.. Someone with sense..
Bro.. It's not something we can shy away from, we are called minority because of our number.
I guess your definition is based on lifestyle but based on political definitions, the group with lower number is the minority.

Well.. I've heard alot of promises.. Too many and the magic island biafra is promising isn't a new one.. You might promise this now and when biafra is gotten it would be a different ball game.. The only way we can be rest assured is where we have a country where there is no minority based on number of people in your tribe.. We can give equal voting rights to all tribes..

What biafra stands for was the battle by ojukwu which I respect alot.. But I do not understand what Nnamdi Kanu is fighting for.. If we want to break away in this country then let us choose a name that will represent the voice of all the parties involved. Biafra was a past agitation.. This is a new one.. If you want a secession then let it be a new one.. We can't bank on past glory or past wars for the success of a new one..

I hope you understand that I am looking out for my people a

1 Like

Re: About Igalas, Idomas And Biafra by Malawian(m): 11:18pm On Jun 16, 2017
We will build a complete fence around Biafra, those wey no follow no follow.
Re: About Igalas, Idomas And Biafra by Obascoetubi: 6:56am On Jun 17, 2017
agadez007:
that i should apologise for saying Igalas,idomas are not Important to us,isnt that the Reason for this thread and I am helping you achieve that and you are still Mad
if we are not important, why u ppl dragging us into ur so called biafra?

1 Like

Re: About Igalas, Idomas And Biafra by Obascoetubi: 7:03am On Jun 17, 2017
HiddenShadow:

agadez007

Is not everyone that claims Igala or Idoma or Igede are actually them

Afonjas can fake any identity to stop Biafra

The Igala nation has a king called Atta

He will consult his people and deliberate on the issue.

He will be the one to present the final conclusion

When Ojukwu was alive, he went to meet the Tor of Tiv nation at Gboko to talk about Biafra

The Tor consulted his people and told Ojukwu that they believe he wants the Tiv nation to part of Biafra because of their agricultural potential

Ojukwu said there is no problem in being an agricultural center for Biafra

The Tivs said they don't want to be an agricultural center of Biafra

They told Ojukwu to relocate his businesses to Tiv land

That was how the Tiv nation got removed from the enlarged map of Biafra

Have you seen IPOB mentioning Tiv before.? No

So let the Atta speak and his words will be accepted as binding on all Igalas.
who is kanu to speaks to whole igbos? even atta igala won't disappoint us & drag us to so called biafra.

2 Likes

Re: About Igalas, Idomas And Biafra by Otapipia: 7:15am On Jun 17, 2017
Obascoetubi:
haha uno ya tano
E nwu le kuwe MA noya ta Nike?
Re: About Igalas, Idomas And Biafra by Otapipia: 7:22am On Jun 17, 2017
savagefinder:
finally.. Someone with sense..
Bro.. It's not something we can shy away from, we are called minority because of our number.
I guess your definition is based on lifestyle but based on political definitions, the group with lower number is the minority.

Well.. I've heard alot of promises.. Too many and the magic island biafra is promising isn't a new one.. You might promise this now and when biafra is gotten it would be a different ball game.. The only way we can be rest assured is where we have a country where there is no minority based on number of people in your tribe.. We can give equal voting rights to all tribes..

What biafra stands for was the battle by ojukwu which I respect alot.. But I do not understand what Nnamdi Kanu is fighting for.. If we want to break away in this country then let us choose a name that will represent the voice of all the parties involved. Biafra was a past agitation.. This is a new one.. If you want a secession then let it be a new one.. We can't bank on past glory or past wars for the success of a new one..

I hope you understand that I am looking out for my people a
I rawe kpooooo!!! Wola UKola
Re: About Igalas, Idomas And Biafra by Obascoetubi: 7:26am On Jun 17, 2017
Otapipia:
E nwu le kuwe MA noya ta Nike?
uche NYA ta
Re: About Igalas, Idomas And Biafra by Otapipia: 7:28am On Jun 17, 2017
kaylinda:

Mr Igala speaker. When did you conduct a religious census in Igala land to arrive at 60% muslim population? Or do you think Igala land begins and ends with Ankpa?
I think it is the other way round. Igalas are 60% christians with 40% muslims or less.
Are you Igala?
Re: About Igalas, Idomas And Biafra by Otapipia: 7:29am On Jun 17, 2017
Obascoetubi:
uche NYA ta
Ojo kimi ikonwu duwa. Agba omaye.
Re: About Igalas, Idomas And Biafra by Obascoetubi: 7:36am On Jun 17, 2017
Otapipia:
Ojo kimi ikonwu duwa. Agba omaye.
Ami oo
Re: About Igalas, Idomas And Biafra by Probz(m): 7:44pm On Jun 19, 2017
laudate:

See dem!! Dem don start!! angry How many times will people tell you to remove Igala from dat your yeye Government of Biafra organogram? Na who wan join una for legislature? See.... you people even added Itsekiri, Isoko, Urhobo, Idoma etc inside your chart. How many times will these set of people tell you to stop including them in your so-called republic? Una no dey hear word? Nothing wey person no go see for here..... shocked
Nwayo. cool
Re: About Igalas, Idomas And Biafra by slivertongue: 9:45pm On Jun 19, 2017
"while you take our land and then the oil of the South South"
only you will speak for the south and south and middle belt?
but if i get it right the igbos say they want a race nation so those drawing maps and making side comments which include others are jobbers. the lands bought by igbos in kano and other places outside their homeland belongs there they cant take it home when leave or die. all the land grabbing accusation is lame, every igbo man knows his root. aint the fulanis killing in the plateau and benue valley because the believe they own the land. are the fulanis igbos? are igbos responsible for communal clashes in order parts on nigeria?
if you are igala pls try project your community. Buhari lack of tact made kanu popular and your thread in no way reduces the igbos instead you are marketing them and helping them solve their internal contradictions
Re: About Igalas, Idomas And Biafra by Konquest: 10:51pm On Mar 01, 2019
WushuTemple:

Stop this your "Your lands in Benue fallacy" una no get any Land for Benue.
Benue is purely Idoma, Tiv, Igede.
Agila in Ado LG is still fighting Mgbo Igbo towns in Ebonyi over LAND, and you are here talking that you have lands in Benue. Where?

It is the Idomas who have communities in the SE, if you don't know.

They claim to have 1 million indigenous Ibos in Benue... undecided

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Nigerian Man Arrested In London For Instigating Killing Of Igbos / See What Man Held On The Street Of Lagos (photos) / See My Food. Nothing Concerns Me With Hausa-fulani Food

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.