Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,402 members, 7,861,139 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 02:42 AM

About Igalas, Idomas And Biafra - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / About Igalas, Idomas And Biafra (6051 Views)

Ambazonia And Biafra: Same Goal, Different Method / What The FG Knows About IPOB And Biafra / Israel And Biafra Alliance: The Tsunami That Is Hitting A Rickety Nation (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: About Igalas, Idomas And Biafra by feelgoodInc: 9:03am On Jun 16, 2017
ARE YOU THE ATTAH OF IGALA LAND,

If you are not then keep quiet.

1 Like

Re: About Igalas, Idomas And Biafra by feelgoodInc: 9:05am On Jun 16, 2017
ARE YOU THE ATTAH OF IGALA LAND?

ONLY HIM HAS TGE FINAL SAY.

IF YOU ARE NOT THE ATTAH OF IGALA LAND THEN KEEP QUIET.

1 Like

Re: About Igalas, Idomas And Biafra by ShootToKill: 9:20am On Jun 16, 2017
azimibraun:
[s]Who made Kanu Nnamdi spokeman and leader of th igbos? How can any sane person call an Igala person a Biafran? When just less that 0.2 % of Igala land share a common border with the east throug Enugu and Anambra? I don't think Biafrans know Igalas are almost 60% muslims and 40% or even less christians? Ok for the benefit of the doubt let us look at it this way. Since the igbos have their rights the middle belt people have their own rights. Is Cape Verde, Haiti, Cuba, Djibhuti, Comoros etc bigger than the middle belt and with more resources? So who says when all of you are done with your madness the middle belt can't be an independent entity? Secondly would the middle belt Igalas, idomas, "tiny" igedes choose to be a minority in Biafra or a minority in Arewa where they stand a better chance and deal than in Jewsish Biafra? Abeg jare... go and sleep. [/s]

Is kanu putting a gun to the head of Igala and Idomas the way you pro-abooki muslimumudeens are doing to the rest of the country in the name of 'one naijeriya' grin grin

3 Likes

Re: About Igalas, Idomas And Biafra by kaylinda: 10:05am On Jun 16, 2017
azimibraun:
Who made Kanu Nnamdi spokeman and leader of th igbos? How can any sane person call an Igala person a Biafran? When just less that 0.2 % of Igala land share a common border with the east throug Enugu and Anambra? I don't think Biafrans know Igalas are almost 60% muslims and 40% or even less christians? Ok for the benefit of the doubt let us look at it this way. Since the igbos have their rights the middle belt people have their own rights. Is Cape Verde, Haiti, Cuba, Djibhuti, Comoros etc bigger than the middle belt and with more resources? So who says when all of you are done with your madness the middle belt can't be an independent entity? Secondly would the middle belt Igalas, idomas, "tiny" igedes choose to be a minority in Biafra or a minority in Arewa where they stand a better chance and deal than in Jewsish Biafra? Abeg jare... go and sleep.

Mr Igala speaker. When did you conduct a religious census in Igala land to arrive at 60% muslim population? Or do you think Igala land begins and ends with Ankpa?
I think it is the other way round. Igalas are 60% christians with 40% muslims or less.

5 Likes

Re: About Igalas, Idomas And Biafra by Misterdhee1(m): 10:11am On Jun 16, 2017
HiddenShadow:

You are not the Atta of Igala nation

Only him has the right to speak for the Igalas.

His stand will be final
Is Kanu the igwe of igbos? Your response on this thread is stale

2 Likes

Re: About Igalas, Idomas And Biafra by savagefinder: 10:52am On Jun 16, 2017
iSlayer2:

Stop throwing insults to pass your points guy. Sometimes,you guys are so petty. The fact that you can only see the Igbo through the lens of stereotype says much about your person: You don't deserve a sensible response.
oh u see something wrong with me but you don't see anything wrong with what he has been saying.. Hypocrites..the truth is we see you for who you are and like it or not that's the truth

5 Likes

Re: About Igalas, Idomas And Biafra by savagefinder: 10:55am On Jun 16, 2017
Eyaa..is that the only thing you all can come up with?lol..
Re: About Igalas, Idomas And Biafra by savagefinder: 10:57am On Jun 16, 2017
tongue
rainylad:

..I agree,IPOB should stop giving inconsequential people a false sense of importance...what or who is Igala,idoma blablabla?..na real wa.
tongue tongue Pls carry your red sand and leave this country and let us know that we will not be seeing okrika again

1 Like

Re: About Igalas, Idomas And Biafra by Mujtahida: 11:21am On Jun 16, 2017
azimibraun:
The Igala people are a representative people. Any Igala person could play the role of Attah of Igala in any location and location outside of Igala land and come back home to report his participation to the traditional council. All Igalas know what Igala land stands for and against. We are not rigid like others are. We are Oma attah's Children of the father. We don't need no permission to speak on behalf of our fathers because they have taught us well and have instilled in us the Igala drive. We are Igalas first before our different religions. Every other thing about us may differ but our igalaness is one. And that's the driving force. Ask 12million Igalas do you think Biafrans should have their own countries you will hear Yes if they can. Ask them do you think Igalas should join them, you will hear 12million people say No!!!!!! Not a single igala will say YES!

1 Like

Re: About Igalas, Idomas And Biafra by WushuTemple(m): 11:35am On Jun 16, 2017
unohbethel:
@OP please i want u to answer dis questions for me....
y are u afraid of a referendum??

remember opinions are like anus..everybody has his/her own..just as u av stated ur own, y cant u allow others to hav their say tru referendum??

is referendum not d best way to guage public opinions??

some peopl and dia reasoning sha...!

And you people believe you can honestly win over the Igalas in a referendum or what?
Yes, some of the parts of Igalas close to Igboland may have some commonalities with you, but you honestly think 97% of Igalas as a whole will let you balkanize their land?

Their lands in Enugu and Anambra is not enough stolen trophy for you people abi?
You people want more.

4 Likes

Re: About Igalas, Idomas And Biafra by enemybulldozer(m): 1:06pm On Jun 16, 2017
savagefinder:
I insulted you? Where please? I am not the person that is typing words like "f00lish" to avoid a ban.. Your problem is that you think everyone behaves like a tout.
Bcoz you are doesn't mean we all are.. Bros.. You have nothing to say.. Hate? From where.. I statrf facts if it pains you.

Take a condom and go bleep yourself
My advise to you on pictures...

Re: About Igalas, Idomas And Biafra by realjoker(m): 1:11pm On Jun 16, 2017
savagefinder:
wait. Is this the only thing you guys can find up? "mouth peice" "spokesman ".. Like wtf??
I was expecting intellectual come backs...

Oh.. My bad.. I thought I was talking with humans..
Waiting for an intellectual argument with brainwashed Ipob miscreants is like waiting for the second coming of Jesus Christ. They don't engage in intellectual arguments they are only good at name calling.

4 Likes

Re: About Igalas, Idomas And Biafra by bantudra: 1:18pm On Jun 16, 2017
azimibraun:
Leave me and my Attah. He trust in my judgment and that's why at the palace they say prayers for us children of igala land for wisdom and strength. Their prayers work for us. Good enough we have an educated and civilised Attah who knows his subjects are great representatives of him and the igala kingdom. And who says our comments here represents the final say? We are just representing our folks in a debate. Our Attah if not directly following the debate as a " Wake up Attah" will have somebody tell him later his children are representing the kingdom and passing his (our) position on Biafra to the world. We are a very civilised and understanding Nation. Our elders respect our brains and we respect their wisdom and understanding. Igalas are one. Simple.

chaii....do all igalas talk so sweet...

we urhobos will curse and poison dem dem ipob.... undecided

we bad no be small...

1 Like

Re: About Igalas, Idomas And Biafra by jaey(m): 1:48pm On Jun 16, 2017
Ami igbo cha gbola nle. Ene ibete ma che.
Re: About Igalas, Idomas And Biafra by ezeagu(m): 2:10pm On Jun 16, 2017
Ikology:

Why not accept that IPOB strategy is flawed? I think they don't want any country of their own, IPOB is only interested in creating confusion in the country through agitations without defined genuine blue print. You people just defend anything. How can you ever support the inclusion of Igala in whatever republic he is pursuing?

Many of these people are just ignorant and are being led by people making things up on the spot, like Igala and Igede people want to join Biafra. It's complete delusion.
Re: About Igalas, Idomas And Biafra by Nobody: 2:35pm On Jun 16, 2017
savagefinder:
oh u see something wrong with me but you don't see anything wrong with what he has been saying.. Hypocrites..the truth is we see you for who you are and like it or not that's the truth

I know; This was going to be tantamount to throwing pearls at a pig. Two wrongs don't make a right and your uncouth statements don't count for anything. Go roll in the mud some more. Bye.
Re: About Igalas, Idomas And Biafra by Nobody: 2:40pm On Jun 16, 2017
WushuTemple:

And you people believe you can honestly win over the Igalas in a referendum or what?
Yes, some of the parts of Igalas close to Igboland may have some commonalities with you, but you honestly think 97% of Igalas as a whole will let you balkanize their land?

Their lands in Enugu and Anambra is not enough stolen trophy for you people abi?
You people want more.

What stolen trophy? Don't be an idiot. The Igbo have never had a hand in what communities end up where. If not a chunk of Rivers would be in the south east and our lands in Benue would also be in the south east. Think your rants through before spewing them.

1 Like

Re: About Igalas, Idomas And Biafra by WushuTemple(m): 2:44pm On Jun 16, 2017
iSlayer2:

What stolen trophy? Don't be an idiot. The Igbo have never had a hand in what communities end up where. If not a chunk of Rivers would be in the south east and our lands in Benue would also be in the south east. Think your rants through before spewing them.

Stop this your "Your lands in Benue fallacy" una no get any Land for Benue.
Benue is purely Idoma, Tiv, Igede.
Agila in Ado LG is still fighting Mgbo Igbo towns in Ebonyi over LAND, and you are here talking that you have lands in Benue. Where?

It is the Idomas who have communities in the SE, if you don't know.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: About Igalas, Idomas And Biafra by OAUTemitayo: 2:50pm On Jun 16, 2017
HiddenShadow:
The Atta of Igala nation will speak

Anyone who speaks before him, will incur a strong wrath
They should wait for the Attached of Igala?
When the Obi of Onitsha said he is not part of Biafra, what did you Igbos say?

3 Likes

Re: About Igalas, Idomas And Biafra by Nobody: 4:01pm On Jun 16, 2017
WushuTemple:

Stop this your "Your lands in Benue fallacy" una no get any Land for Benue.
Benue is purely Idoma, Tiv, Igede.
Agila in Ado LG is still fighting Mgbo Igbo towns in Ebonyi over LAND, and you are here talking that you have lands in Benue. Where?

It is the Idomas who have communities in the SE, if you don't know.

Tell me more. Now you see your stolen trophy claim is DOA. There are indigenous Igbo spread across Ado LGA. Deal with it.

1 Like

Re: About Igalas, Idomas And Biafra by laudate: 4:51pm On Jun 16, 2017
savagefinder:
expected.. We are now unimportant abi..
LOL. It's okay.. We are more civilised, we Harbour every one with peace but can the same be said for you?

Chimo!! See finishing..... cheesy

1 Like

Re: About Igalas, Idomas And Biafra by laudate: 4:53pm On Jun 16, 2017
azimibraun:
Yes we agree... so what next? You want to suggest the Lagoon for us or to hug a transformer? Don't worry we go do am. Are you okay now? Ene ibete!!!! That's what you are.
I don talk say I no go laugh today, but.... cheesy

1 Like

Re: About Igalas, Idomas And Biafra by laudate: 4:56pm On Jun 16, 2017
azimibraun:
If you don't know our history don't come telling us thrash!!! Where have the Bifrans been all their lives? The Igala people were un officially a minority in Kaduna state, we were officially a minority in Kwara state, we were officially a minority in Benue/Plateu state, we were a minority in the Benue state and eventually grew up to be come the Bosses in Kogi state. You guys think we are some accidental people? We worked our way to the top through hard work patience and hope. You want to come here and preach minority to us? Hell No!! If you want to talk to the igala individual or group you gotta show some respect. All of a sudden some Kanu guy want to tell us where we belong or were we should be? That's an insult.
Don't allow that guy to get you worked up. Come, collect this chilled bottle and use it to cool off... cool

1 Like

Re: About Igalas, Idomas And Biafra by Fkforyou(m): 5:47pm On Jun 16, 2017
I'm igala, the OP has my support. Nothing more to add....!!!

3 Likes

Re: About Igalas, Idomas And Biafra by Nobody: 6:00pm On Jun 16, 2017
kaylinda:

Mr Igala speaker. When did you conduct a religious census in Igala land to arrive at 60% muslim population? Or do you think Igala land begins and ends with Ankpa?
I think it is the other way round. Igalas are 60% christians with 40% muslims or less.
I am an Igala man, I am also rooting for Igala to part of Biafra.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: About Igalas, Idomas And Biafra by HiddenShadow: 6:02pm On Jun 16, 2017
luveth:

I am an Igala man, I am also rooting for Igala to part of Biafra.

Fkforyou:
I'm igala, the OP has my support. Nothing more to add....!!!

You see the need for a referendum

Unfortunately the Op won't allow the Atta of Igala to consult the Igala people before putting words into his mouth
Re: About Igalas, Idomas And Biafra by obiech(m): 6:55pm On Jun 16, 2017
I always wonder why we igbos still want people from the riverine areas to be part of biafra.. ........i mean these set of people really have problems
Like for real always shouting that we igbos want to take thier oil as if we dont have our own or as if it is even going to be possible which the structure of government we want to pratice in our biafra. ....smh
Always looking for stupid reasons to insult igbos....jx imagine the reason the op gave as reason why he didnt want biafra.. .....like who really gives a Bleep about the name of the country even if we Still call it nigeria after seprating it would change anything or were the capital would be and even who our leaders would be.....i personally self have always wanted them to be tony emulelu and okongi iwela both of whom are from the riverine areas.
So please if you guyz dont really want to be part of our biafra then you can leave. nobody Is forcing anybody simple.. .
Yes self i know that we igbos always like to dominate like me personally if I'm in a Small group Or my group of friends want to do something i cant allow a hausa man to lead Me......may God forbid it
And i also know that certainly we would dominate you people if you people agree to come both i wonder which would be worst in our system of government where everybody develop themselves and there is little power in the central or nigeria with all they fulani and where the power is in the central.
Re: About Igalas, Idomas And Biafra by PDJT: 7:48pm On Jun 16, 2017
- Savagefinder, your legitimate points are noted.

-But I'm curious to know why you regard yourself as a "minority" in your fatherland.
My understanding of minority groups in a country are gay communities, non-indigenous race (e.g Caucasian, Chinese resident in Nigeria), disabled people etc.

-Meanwhile, have you seen IPOB proposed organogram? See attached photo.
From my understanding of what IPOB is doing, the new Biafra would be a Democratic Republic, where constitutes willfully join the union but maintains their identity, something akin to U.S.A.

-As for the name- Biafra, it was proposed by Chief Frank Opigo, an Ijaw Chief.
-Biafra was originally the name of the land extending to present day South Western Cameroon(Anglo-cameroon).

Re: About Igalas, Idomas And Biafra by laudate: 7:54pm On Jun 16, 2017
PDJT:
- Savagefinder, your legitimate points are noted.

-But I'm curious to know why you regard yourself as a "minority" in your fatherland.
My understanding of minority groups in a country are gay communities, non-indigenous race (e.g Caucasian, Chinese resident in Nigeria), disabled people etc.

-Meanwhile, have you seen IPOB proposed organogram? See attached photo.
From my understanding of what IPOB is doing, the new Biafra would be a Democratic Republic, where constitutes willfully join the union but maintains their identity, something akin to U.S.A.

-As for the name- Biafra, it was proposed by Chief Frank Opigo, an Ijaw Chief.

See dem!! Dem don start!! angry How many times will people tell you to remove Igala from dat your yeye Government of Biafra organogram? Na who wan join una for legislature? See.... you people even added Itsekiri, Isoko, Urhobo, Idoma etc inside your chart. How many times will these set of people tell you to stop including them in your so-called republic? Una no dey hear word? Nothing wey person no go see for here..... shocked

4 Likes

Re: About Igalas, Idomas And Biafra by Gotze1: 7:57pm On Jun 16, 2017
HiddenShadow:

Are you the Atta of Igala nation

Shut up your mouth and wait for the Atta to speak on this issue

Don't you understand cultural hierarchy
Shut up your smelly Akpu mouth. Who made that albino spokesman of igbo. Answer the question and don't be too inane.

3 Likes

Re: About Igalas, Idomas And Biafra by PDJT: 7:58pm On Jun 16, 2017
[s]
laudate:

See dem!! Dem don start!! angry How many times will people tell you to remove Igala from dat your yeye Government of Biafra organogram? Na who wan join una for legislature? Una no dey hear word? See.... you people even added Itsekiri, Isoko, Urhobo, Idoma etc inside your chart. How many times will these set of people tell you to stop including them in your so-called republic? Nothing wey person no go see for here..... shocked
[/s]

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Someone Just Got Killed By UGM In My Front At Nnewi Now / Billion Of Vaccinated To Die Before 2030 / NASS Proposes 3-Year Post-Office Ban On Political Activities For CBN Governors

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.