Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,147 members, 7,835,836 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 03:54 PM

About Igalas, Idomas And Biafra - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / About Igalas, Idomas And Biafra (6020 Views)

Ambazonia And Biafra: Same Goal, Different Method / What The FG Knows About IPOB And Biafra / Israel And Biafra Alliance: The Tsunami That Is Hitting A Rickety Nation (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

About Igalas, Idomas And Biafra by savagefinder: 6:10am On Jun 16, 2017
With the advent of biafra agitation, I have seen the igbo tribe categorize my tribe always in their map as igbo land.
Let us first make it clear that this land belongs to three tribes majorly which are the igalas, egbiras, okun and although we had our issues in the past God has helped shape our unity.
The idomas have a minor part here too but are majorly in benue and for the igbos, you all came here to trade.

I have always known that the igbo tribe loves dominance, you hate the hausas only because they play the game of power better than you and the yorubas because they see you for who you truly are, we the minorities also see your aim for biafra which is to create a mini Nigeria but in this case, you want to use us as puppets for your plans, while you take our land and then the oil of the South South and enrich your self, If we should speak what your response will be is "common Igala"

It's funny how the igbo clan say that they are our brothers but during the time of Jonathan, the people of anambra stole our oil field in ibaji lga and used the influence from high places to keep us mute, during that period we saw the true color of all the igbos in our land, they called us hausas and asked "what use is the oil to you? Leave it for better people to develop".
We the minority may never become presidents but we know that the world trend isn't moving towards politics any more, every thing is going to business and what can biafra offer us? Population? No.. Market? No.. Is your region tech friendly? No.. If you people were to choose between a shop or a software startup which will it be?
You all are saying that we should take the referendum but as the speaker for the Nigerian Youth assembly kogi chapter, I have said it and I will say it again

WE DON'T WANT TO BE IN Biafra.

The fact that the country was named without consulting us, already tells us where we will belong if we should join you.

You want us to leave Nigeria? Then let's start afresh and call for Zonal meetings of all minorities and igbos, let us choose a name, choose a capital, choose our leaders, divide power equally and then we can take a referendum but if you talking about BIAFRA, count us out.

If you so dearly crave biafra and you believe in the strength of an igbo country then go alone..

26 Likes

Re: About Igalas, Idomas And Biafra by HiddenShadow: 6:15am On Jun 16, 2017
Who made you the spokesman for the Igala, Idoma and Igede people

Attention seeker

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: About Igalas, Idomas And Biafra by azimibraun: 6:29am On Jun 16, 2017
HiddenShadow:

Attention seeker
Who made Kanu Nnamdi spokeman and leader of th igbos? How can any sane person call an Igala person a Biafran? When just less that 0.2 % of Igala land share a common border with the east throug Enugu and Anambra? I don't think Biafrans know Igalas are almost 60% muslims and 40% or even less christians? Ok for the benefit of the doubt let us look at it this way. Since the igbos have their rights the middle belt people have their own rights. Is Cape Verde, Haiti, Cuba, Djibhuti, Comoros etc bigger than the middle belt and with more resources? So who says when all of you are done with your madness the middle belt can't be an independent entity? Secondly would the middle belt Igalas, idomas, "tiny" igedes choose to be a minority in Biafra or a minority in Arewa where they stand a better chance and deal than in Jewsish Biafra? Abeg jare... go and sleep.

30 Likes 1 Share

Re: About Igalas, Idomas And Biafra by HiddenShadow: 6:31am On Jun 16, 2017
azimibraun:
Who made Kanu Nnamdi spokeman and leader of th igbos? How can any sane person call an Igala person a Biafran? When just less that 0.2 % of Igala land share a common border with the east throug Enugu and Anambra? I don't think Biafrans know Igalas are almost 60% muslims and 40% or even less christians? Ok for the benefit of the doubt let us look at it this way. Since the igbos have their rights the middle belt people have their own rights. Is Cape Verde, Haiti, Cuba, Djibuti, Comoros etc bigger than the middle belt? So who says when all of you are done with your madness the middle belt can't be an independent entity? Secondly would the middle belt Igalas, idomas, "tiny" igedes choose to be a minority in Biafra or a minority in Arewa where they stand a better chance and deal than in Jewsish Biafra? Abeg jare... go and sleep.

Are you the Atta of Igala nation

Shut up your mouth and wait for the Atta to speak on this issue

Don't you understand cultural hierarchy

16 Likes 4 Shares

Re: About Igalas, Idomas And Biafra by Samusu(m): 6:32am On Jun 16, 2017
HiddenShadow:

Attention seeker

One of the chest beaters spotted.

23 Likes 1 Share

Re: About Igalas, Idomas And Biafra by savagefinder: 6:35am On Jun 16, 2017
HiddenShadow:

don't display your ignorance here..

Do you want the minorities to be part of you?

Yes.

Good, let us jointly choose a name, capital, leaders and also build a system where no tribe holds more power than the rest.

If you can't offer this.. Then go and sleep.

AWAY WITH YOUR MADNESS

24 Likes 1 Share

Re: About Igalas, Idomas And Biafra by bantudra: 6:36am On Jun 16, 2017
savagefinder:
With the advent of biafra agitation, I have seen the igbo tribe categorize my tribe always in their map as igbo land.
Let us first make it clear that this land belongs to three tribes majorly which are the igalas, egbiras, okun and although we had our issues in the past God has helped shape our unity.
The idomas have a minor part here too but are majorly in benue and for the igbos, you all came here to trade.

I have always known that the igbo tribe loves dominance, you hate the hausas only because they play the game of power better than you and the yorubas because they see you for who you truly are, we the minorities also see your aim for biafra which is to create a mini Nigeria but in this case, you want to use us as puppets for your plans, while you take our land and then the oil of the South South and enrich your self, If we should speak what your response will be is "common Igala"

It's funny how the igbo clan say that they are our brothers but during the time of Jonathan, the people of anambra stole our oil field in ibaji lga and used the influence from high places to keep us mute, during that period we saw the true color of all the igbos in our land, they called us hausas and asked "what use is the oil to you? Leave it for better people to develop".
We the minority may never become presidents but we know that the world trend isn't moving towards politics any more, every thing is going to business and what can biafra offer us? Population? No.. Market? No.. Is your region tech friendly? No.. If you people were to choose between a shop or a software startup which will it be?
You all are saying that we should take the referendum but as the speaker for the Nigerian Youth assembly kogi chapter, I have said it and I will say it again

WE DON'T WANT TO BE IN Biafra.

The fact that the country was named without consulting us, already tells us where we will belong if we should join you.

You want us to leave Nigeria? Then let's start afresh and call for Zonal meetings of all minorities and igbos, let us choose a name, choose a capital, choose our leaders, divide power equally and then we can take a referendum but if you talking about BIAFRA, count us out.

If you so dearly crave biafra and you believe in the strength of an igbo country then go alone..

tell them jooor...they should get lost...!!!

we dont want biafra....!!!...period...

5 Likes

Re: About Igalas, Idomas And Biafra by HiddenShadow: 6:36am On Jun 16, 2017
The Atta of Igala nation will speak

Anyone who speaks before him, will incur a strong wrath

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: About Igalas, Idomas And Biafra by azimibraun: 6:37am On Jun 16, 2017
HiddenShadow:

Attention seeker
Is this the best response you can give? Run go call your folks. Tell them one young Igala man has displayed knowledge and intellect that you can't cope with. You see, that's the problem. After all the background and beautiful conclusion with facts see an igbo man's response.. " who made you spokes man..." why not return fire for fire? Because you can't match his brilliance and grasp of the topic. You would have kept quite o! that would have been most honourable. See what you did to you now eh!!

25 Likes 2 Shares

Re: About Igalas, Idomas And Biafra by TheHistorian(m): 6:38am On Jun 16, 2017
You dont expect anybody with a sanity status to support whatever bullsheet associated with Biafra.. undecided

14 Likes

Re: About Igalas, Idomas And Biafra by HiddenShadow: 6:38am On Jun 16, 2017
savagefinder:
don't display your ignorance here..

Do you want the minorities to be part of you?

Yes.

Good, let us jointly choose a name, capital, leaders and also build a system where no tribe holds more power than the rest.

If you can't offer this.. Then go and sleep.

AWAY WITH YOUR MADNESS

Mind yourself before you are destroyed

The Atta will speak at the right time

1 Like

Re: About Igalas, Idomas And Biafra by bantudra: 6:39am On Jun 16, 2017
nigeria is made up of over 200 tribes....how dare igbos want to play dominance on minority tribes in the delta...

we shall not accept it...!!!!

12 Likes

Re: About Igalas, Idomas And Biafra by savagefinder: 6:39am On Jun 16, 2017
azimibraun:
Who made Kanu Nnamdi spokeman and leader of th igbos? How can any sane person call an Igala person a Biafran? When just less that 0.2 % of Igala land share a common border with the east throug Enugu and Anambra? I don't think Biafrans know Igalas are almost 60% muslims and 40% or even less christians? Ok for the benefit of the doubt let us look at it this way. Since the igbos have their rights the middle belt people have their own rights. Is Cape Verde, Haiti, Cuba, Djibhuti, Comoros etc bigger than the middle belt and with more resources? So who says when all of you are done with your madness the middle belt can't be an independent entity? Secondly would the middle belt Igalas, idomas, "tiny" igedes choose to be a minority in Biafra or a minority in Arewa where they stand a better chance and deal than in Jewsish Biafra? Abeg jare... go and sleep.
Nigeria is the best country to own a business, one thing I hate igbos for is their crave for land.. If we should join then we have signed our death warrant.

16 Likes

Re: About Igalas, Idomas And Biafra by HiddenShadow: 6:40am On Jun 16, 2017
azimibraun:
Is this the best response you can give? Run go call your folks. Tell them one young Igala man has displayed knowledge and intellect that you can't cope with. You see, that's the problem. After all the background and beautiful conclusion with facts see an igbo man's response.. " who made you spokes man..." why not return fire for fire? Because you can't match his brilliance and grasp of the topic. You would have kept quite o! that would have been most honourable. See what you did to you now eh!!

You are not the Atta of Igala nation

Only him has the right to speak for the Igalas.

His stand will be final

1 Like

Re: About Igalas, Idomas And Biafra by HiddenShadow: 6:42am On Jun 16, 2017
Afonjas should know that Igalas have a system headed by the Atta of Igalas

Until the Atta speaks, everyone must keep quiet

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: About Igalas, Idomas And Biafra by TheHistorian(m): 6:42am On Jun 16, 2017
HiddenShadow:

STFU! and allow sensible and meaningful posts please..

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: About Igalas, Idomas And Biafra by savagefinder: 6:44am On Jun 16, 2017
HiddenShadow:

And who will do that? Your bald headed white goose called kanu?

You say that my people will not be treated as minorities, okay we want to put our past behind.

Fine.

Let all the minorities have a say, let all of us join hands to choose a name, capital and a voting system where there is no minority or majority..

I know you can't offer this.. You only looking for modern day slaves.

15 Likes

Re: About Igalas, Idomas And Biafra by HiddenShadow: 6:44am On Jun 16, 2017
TheHistorian:

STFU! and allow sensible and meaningful posts please..

Busybody

Are you the Atta of Igala

Go and prepare for school

1 Like

Re: About Igalas, Idomas And Biafra by azimibraun: 6:45am On Jun 16, 2017
HiddenShadow:
The Atta of Igala nation will speak

Anyone who speaks before him, will incur a strong wrath
Igalas respect their elders and chiefs but they fear God. Besides, every igala person can speak on behalf of the tribe at any time and place because our folks are too intelligent and blessed to talk rubbish and we have common goals and objectives. We don't conflict. I bet Kanu will always be on one side talking differently from Nwazurike. I bet you that can never happen in Igala land. We may joke around but when it gets serious we all will be on one page. Follow this thread for example and see. All Igalas will give you different intances but will all be anti igala joining Biafra. That's who we are. Great people.

19 Likes 1 Share

Re: About Igalas, Idomas And Biafra by Obascoetubi: 6:46am On Jun 16, 2017
HiddenShadow:

i'm igala from kogi & we are not intrested in biafra agba oo

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: About Igalas, Idomas And Biafra by HiddenShadow: 6:47am On Jun 16, 2017
Obascoetubi:

If you like be from Bornu

The Atta of Igala has the final say

1 Like

Re: About Igalas, Idomas And Biafra by HiddenShadow: 6:49am On Jun 16, 2017
azimibraun:
Igalas respect their elders and chiefs but they fear God. Besides, every igala person can speak on behalf of the tribe at any time and place because our folks are too intelligent and blessed to talk rubbish and we have common goals and objectives. We don't conflict. I bet Kanu will always be on one side talking differently from Nwazurike. I bet you that can never happen in Igala land. We may joke around but when it gets serious we all will be on one page. Follow this thread for example and see. All Igalas will give you different intances but will all be anti igala joining Biafra. That's who we are. Great people.

Shut up your mouth and wait for the Atta of Igala nation to speak

He is the constituted authority of the Igala nation

1 Like

Re: About Igalas, Idomas And Biafra by TheHistorian(m): 6:50am On Jun 16, 2017
HiddenShadow:

Busybody

Are you the Atta of Igala

Go and prepare for school
Expectedly, you couldnt articulate valid reasons why Atta's position will prevail.

This is 21st century kid,a man does not decide for over thousands of people.

15 Likes

Re: About Igalas, Idomas And Biafra by savagefinder: 6:52am On Jun 16, 2017
Obascoetubi:
omaye MI.. Olodudu..

5 Likes

Re: About Igalas, Idomas And Biafra by azimibraun: 6:55am On Jun 16, 2017
The Igala people are a representative people. Any Igala person could play the role of Attah of Igala in any location and location outside of Igala land and come back home to report his participation to the traditional council. All Igalas know what Igala land stands for and against. We are not rigid like others are. We are Oma attah's Children of the father. We don't need no permission to speak on behalf of our fathers because they have taught us well and have instilled in us the Igala drive. We are Igalas first before our different religions. Every other thing about us may differ but our igalaness is one. And that's the driving force. Ask 12million Igalas do you think Biafrans should have their own countries you will hear Yes if they can. Ask them do you think Igalas should join them, you will hear 12million people say No!!!!!! Not a single igala will say YES!

17 Likes 4 Shares

Re: About Igalas, Idomas And Biafra by Obascoetubi: 6:58am On Jun 16, 2017
HiddenShadow:

If you like be from Bornu
The Atta of Igala has the final say
so, kAnu is king of igbos?

13 Likes

Re: About Igalas, Idomas And Biafra by azimibraun: 6:58am On Jun 16, 2017
HiddenShadow:

Shut up your mouth and wait for the Atta of Igala nation to speak

He is the constituted authority of the Igala nation
Leave me and my Attah. He trust in my judgment and that's why at the palace they say prayers for us children of igala land for wisdom and strength. Their prayers work for us. Good enough we have an educated and civilised Attah who knows his subjects are great representatives of him and the igala kingdom. And who says our comments here represents the final say? We are just representing our folks in a debate. Our Attah if not directly following the debate as a " Wake up Attah" will have somebody tell him later his children are representing the kingdom and passing his (our) position on Biafra to the world. We are a very civilised and understanding Nation. Our elders respect our brains and we respect their wisdom and understanding. Igalas are one. Simple.

5 Likes

Re: About Igalas, Idomas And Biafra by Obascoetubi: 6:59am On Jun 16, 2017
savagefinder:
omaye MI.. Olodudu..
agba o, abuwe le ke?
Re: About Igalas, Idomas And Biafra by savagefinder: 7:02am On Jun 16, 2017
azimibraun:
Leave me and my Attah. He trust in my judgment and that's why at the palace they say prayers for us children of igala land for wisdom and strength. Their prayers work for us. Good enough we have a an educated and civilised Attah who knows his subjects are great representatives of him and the igala kingdom.
yes ooh and he has told us to be bold and speak the truth.. We are humans then igalas before any religion or party. Igala awaaa..
I know I have spoken for all my brothers and if the attah should see this my message, he will be proud to call me his son..
Ami ibomi me gba chaka

7 Likes

Re: About Igalas, Idomas And Biafra by savagefinder: 7:03am On Jun 16, 2017
Obascoetubi:
agba o, abuwe le ke?
ucho lafia, oya we aah.. grin..
Re: About Igalas, Idomas And Biafra by agadez007(m): 7:03am On Jun 16, 2017
HiddenShadow:

Attention seeker
Stop disgracing yourself abeg,who told you Igala,idoma and Igede people would love to join Biafra?
What do you have in common with these people,do you honestly think the Atta Igala would love to side with Biafra,why do Ipob like disgracing us?

@topic,see how Ipob are disgracing themselves not Igbo by adding every tom ,dick and harry to their map,now making unimportant People starts feeling like they Important

Nonsense and Ingredients

8 Likes

Re: About Igalas, Idomas And Biafra by azimibraun: 7:04am On Jun 16, 2017
savagefinder:
yes ooh and he has told us to be bold and speak the truth.. We are humans then igalas before any religion or party. Igala awaaa..
I know I have spoken for all my brothers and if the attah should see this my message, he will be proud to call me his son..
Ami ibomi me gba chaka
Agba kocho!!!! That's what am talking about. We are one and we will in no time take our pride of place as the Numero Uno tribe in Nigeria. We love ourselves die....

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Lagos Pays N9.3bn As Pension In 1 Year / Rochas Okorocha Releases Statement On His Defection, / Full Text Of The Aburi Accord

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 75
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.